Mythical Academy (Undergoing...

By CatesPencil

Meet Kate. A snappy powerful free-runner, or rogue, with a strong animal side that even she doesn't know. How... More

Chapter 1- History
Chapter 2- New People
Chapter 3- Fights
Chapter 4- Test
Chapter 5- Passed
Chapter 6- Home
Chapter 7- Old Friends, New Friends
Chapter 8- Movie Night
Chapter 9- Cooking Relationships
Chapter 10- Brother
Chapter 11- Scars
Chapter 12- Threat
Chapter 13- Mate
Chapter 14- Pleasure or Pain
Chapter 15-Attacked
Chapter 16- Animal
Chapter 17- Blood-Sucking Bastard
Chapter 18- Morning Tease
Chapter 19- Eclipse
Chapter 20- Kidnapped
Chapter 21- Escape
Chapter 22- Demontic Fight
Chapter 23- Done with Sass
Chapter 24- Alleyway
Chapter 25- Too Slow
Chapter 26- War Among Lovers
Chapter 27- The Capture
Chapter 28- Love or Life
Chapter 29- Love Wins
Chapter 30- Back Together, Fighting Together
Chapter 31- Love and War
Chapter 32- The Demon King
Chapter 33- Plans with Old Pain
Chapter 34- Final Fight
Book Two: Mythical War

Epilogue

10.7K 486 44
By CatesPencil

Well, Mythical Academy has finally come to an end. I highly doubt that I will make a book two. To tell you the truth, I am so amazed by the amount of people who actually read this book, and to all the readers: Thank you so much! It meant so much to me to know my own world can be given to some of you amazing people. 

Again, thank you. But if you like.... My newest story is up and I would greatly appreciate it if you could check it out. It is called Alpha's Princess. Its got the same mythical flow as this story, but a little more fighting and kicking butt!

Here is a preview:

Once upon a time, there lived a poor little girl in the dirty streets of the human world. With her parents gone and her having to survive alone, she became strong and stiff. As the little girl grew older, she learned dark secret of heart-break, forever sealing her heart in a wall of steel. From that day forward she decided never to want to love again. With her heart set, she became one of the best thieves around, cold-hearted and smart. She went by the code name "Nightstrike". Nobody knew who this thief was, or how to stop them. She was as fast as lightning and left without a trace when morning came. However, one day she was finally caged.

Her jail was those crystal green eyes and light blonde hair. With one flash of that dazzling smile she bowed down, her steel heart broken by the man. The man was captivated by this poor little thief and his heart fell for her.The two ran off together, never wanting to stop staring into each other's love struck eyes, and not caring about the world. The girl forever knew that he was only hers and he knew that she was only his. Then they lived happily ever after.

Except, that's not how the story went. That 'happily ever after' never happened. Actually, everything in the last two paragraphs never happened.

My name is Syrina. I am NightStrike and I have entered the largest pack in the world.

My cousin, my mortal enemy. My heart, stone. But my fighting spirit, burning with desire.

With the brink of war of rogues and power-hungry men versus pure and powerful mythicals, my story has just begun. And my knives, have yet to strike...

----------------------------------

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" A little bundle of job hops around our bed.

Ethan sighs with happiness, still holding me around my waist. He nuzzles his face into my neck, sighing with happiness. It's been six years since the war. The wedding was the month right after the war. Life has never been better.

"Hey Princess, it's New Years morning," he whispers huskily into my ear before kissing the bite on my neck that claimed me as his. I smile slightly, my eyes still closed.

"I know love. The little product of our love jumping on my legs told me so." Yesterday's party was really crazy, and we were still asleep. Everyone from the mythical kingdom, our kingdom, came to the castle to party. Afterwards, we all went home. We were the last ones for we had to clean up, then we went pack to the pack house.

I feel something squirm between Ethan's and my body. My eyes open and I flip around to find my beautiful four year old daughter, Catelyn, looking at me with bright blue eyes. "Good morning mommy!" She giggles. I pull her into me, hugging her tightly and kissing the top of her dark brown hair.
"Good morning angel." I whisper.
She snuggles into me before looking up at me, "We get to open presents this morning right?"
I smile. "That's right love, that is if daddy lets us."
Catelyn turns, looking towards Ethan, "Can we open the presents daddy?" She asks so innocently. Ethan was now propelled up on his elbow. He purses his lips, "Hmm.... Let me think about it."

I smile, "Oh come on honey, let her open it."
Ethan pouts at me, "But she didn't give me a good morning hug."
I laugh as Catelyn's eyes widen and she tackles Ethan into a hug. "I'm sorry daddy! Please forgive me!" She rushes and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Ethan chuckles, "it's alright kitten." He hugs her tightly before ruffling her hair. "You can go open presents."

"Yay!" She jumps out of the queen sized bed and rushes to the door. She stops before she gets there. "Mommy, will Matthew open presents too?"
"Happy New Years baby." Ethan whispers to me and kisses me on the lips before shuffling out of bed.

I also get out of bed before answering, "Yes honey, Matthew has his own presents."
"Cool!" Catelyn answers. "Can I go wake Aunt Linda, and Uncle William?"
Ethan chuckles and quickly slips on some pants and slips on a shirt. "Sure Princess, go ahead."
Catelyn squeals and I smile as I put on some jeans and a sweater.
"Ooo! How about Aunt Anna and Uncle Léo?" She asks with innocents.
This time I laugh, "How about later. Alex and Simon gave them a hard time last night. You can go wake up Grandma Marie and Grandpa Charles." Yes, King Charles and Queen Marie gave up their kingdom to Ethan and I once we married.

Catelyn squeals again, "Okay! Bye mommy! Bye daddy! See you soon!" She dashes out the door and I laugh.
Ethan creeps behind me. Ethan and I both have changed. We took over the Mythical kingdom with our pack, Ethan started to had slight stubble across his jawline, and I decided to grow my hair out longer and be not as harsh. He became wiser and many say he was one of the best rulers that the land has seen. We rarely ever have to use our dragons for problems in the kingdom. Which is good, though rogues were still a problem, and sometimes Pierce is too. Luckily, Catelyn will be able to transform soon and we need to be there when that happens.

His arms wrap around my torso and pull me into his body.
"Happy New Years sweetheart." He smirks, kissing me on the cheek.
I smile back and turn around, still in his arms. "Happy New Years blood-sucker." I kiss him on the lips.

Crying starts up in the corner of our room as we break the kiss. I smile, "I got it."
I walk towards the crib, picking up Mathew, our one and a half year old son. He stops crying when I pick him up and yawns, showing his baby fangs as they have started to grow.

"Good morning sunshine." I smile, holding him up. Ethan comes up and takes him from my hands, "Hey there big guy! Look at you! Your first New Years and you survived!"
Mathew giggles slightly. Mathew also had his father's eyes and hair, but his features were mine. Catelyn's features were also mine. Though both were vampires.

I take Mathew from his father's hands. I kiss Ethan again, "Come on, everyone will be up soon."

**

Everyone was seated in the living room. Catelyn was by the tree looking for presents with her name on it.
Will was cuddling with tired Linda. She was pregnant now for eight months with a boy.
Athena and Jack and were cuddled together on another couch. They got married a year ago, and just came back from their six-month honeymoon.
Anna and Léo were cuddled together on a third couch, with their two twin one-year-old boys, Simon and Alex, sitting happily and chewing on their fingers.

I sat with Ethan on the other couch, him cuddling with me and with his hand on my belly and his other hand holding laughing Mathew who was playing with his new toy. Yes, I was three months pregnant with another girl.

He kisses my ear making me shiver. "It's sad Catelyn and Mathew couldn't have another New Year's present."
I roll my eyes, "I wasn't in the mood, after just having William, wanting another baby was difficult. Be happy you get this baby girl in five months!"

Ethan smiles and kisses me, "I know love. I am excited for our little girl and boy to have a sister,"
I sigh and lean back against Ethan, "Three months pregnant, gave birth a year ago, and have a four year old running around. How are we surviving?" I ask.

Ethan kisses the top of my head, "We are surviving with happiness."
I smile in agreement.
Catelyn rips open her present and gasps. It was another toy horse. But she loves them. She hugs the toy tightly before running over to Marie and Charles and giving them a big hug.
"Thank you grandpa and grandma!"
Marie kisses Catelyn's head as Charles hugs her, "Your welcome deary."

The door to the pack house bursts open and a frizzy-hair witch glides in."HoHoHo! Merry New Years!"
The pack laughs as Catelyn's eyes go wide. "Grandma Esmerelda!"
She runs up to Esmerelda and gives her a hug before starting at the bag that was floating next to her. "Are those presents?" She squeaks.

I chuckle and Ethan smiles.
"Why yes! And some are even for you!" Esmerelda smiles while Catelyn squeals. Esmerelda then joins us in the living room. She drops the bag off at the Christmas tree and instantly Catelyn is digging through.
"Oh my gosh! More presents!" She squeals, her voice muffled as she digs into the bag. My pack laughs.

Ethan sighs, "You know darling, we have got ourselves a pretty good family."
I sigh, completely relaxed in Ethan's arms. I take Mathew from him and put him in my own lap. My eyes scan the living room. Everyone was happy, laughing, joyful, and full of love.

I nod my head, "We have an amazing family and we will keep it that way; no matter how bumps the road are in the future. Together we will stand."

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 11 11
Enter the extraordinary world of Starlight Academy, where parallel realms of supernatural beings collide. Seraphina Marshall, the enigmatic queen of...
105 3 6
Welcome to the 100th selection! You are here today because you hope, in your soul, that you will find a place in our academy but before your hopes ge...
116K 5.3K 75
Book One of a three part series 18+ will contain mature content TW - mentions of rape, gore, abuse, sex, death "Watch your tone Lillian or you will...
118K 6.3K 91
After the Freewill Demon Act was pass. Demons were free to roam the mortal realm after the events of the Holy War. Even with freewill, Demons were st...