Estella

Autorstwa avi_paralleluniverse

15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of... Więcej

Prologue
Charactacter's Aesthetics
Authors Note
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

Author's Note [ Please Read ]

1.1K 36 17
Autorstwa avi_paralleluniverse

Hello everyone,

I know all of you were expecting an update and I was writing it too but recently my school is very extremely hectic with tons of schoolwork. I tried my best writing the chapters but they were not upto to the mark..

Giving you updates which are not properly written is unfair to you I really appreciate my readers who gave a chance to my books and if I can't give them proper updates.

I would rather not give at all.. So for the time being the updates will stop. I'm not going to stop writing the books or unpublish them.

As far as I can predict my schedules gonna be really packed as this year exams (boards) will happen 2 months earlier than normal so I'm short on time to prepare for my exams.

If there are chapters written well enough I will update them. This is me giving you all heads up about delayed updates or nno updates at all. I don't want you to wait for chapters when I am not even writing. If by chance a chapter is completed and it's upto the mark I will update it immediately [ I promise 🤞🏽]

I'm really sorry for this but I wanted to be honest with you all.

On a side note, now that wattpad has deleted the message option I have made an Instagram account

https://www.instagram.com/avi_paralleluniverse?igsh=MXNhcWQyOGQ1YWFqaA==

You all are most welcome to message me there if you want to or else you can write on message board, it's just that wattpad doesn't give me notifications so I might reply a bit late .

19 May 2024

Hello everyone , it's me .... I am just going to update this authors note.
Because not all of you follow me and I just realised that you will only receive my announcement if you follow me. No wonder you guys didn't knew most of it

But anyways, I was going to copy paste the chapter from MS word and I realised my drafts were gone. All the tiny snippets or anything I had written in my drafts was gone of all my books. Only published part remained.

So now that I have a blank canvas to work on you all can give suggestions for chapters or scenes I will incorporate them in the book.

I am writing  better than earlier probably because I know I wont be disappointing anyone if I don't  give update....

And I will update an Indian sibling story I was inspired by few movies I saw recently. But won't update it till estella is finished . I will only upload the draft because many authors are writing indian sibling story and if somehow anyone had a similar story like mine in future than it'll get complicated.

Take care
Love and regards
Avi

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 45 21
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
1.2M 39K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
1.9K 75 11
15 Years It's been 15 years since The Costa's last saw their son. 15 years since his so called mother kidnapped him. 15 years since they have been se...
Macrina Autorstwa Maya F

General Fiction

79.8K 2.8K 64
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...