HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

By Itsauthordiva

She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other c... More

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
First time : Deal sealed
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
Desperation
First Hug
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Ishani is Tricked
Hot coffee โค๏ธ
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
Yes or no?
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
ABโ™ฅ๏ธ

moments

12.8K 802 16
By Itsauthordiva

DD POV :

Aadvik took the glass of turmeric(haldi) milk and gave it to Ishani.

Ishani gave a quick look and then looked at Aadvik with a pout. Aadvik said " Dont look at me, i already mentioned about Mom treatment. It would have been better if you went to doctor along with me."

Ishani said " I didnt knew mom will do all these. From the moment we have returned she is making me eat different things. I am so full already "

Ishani added " I dont want to drink. "

Aadvik said " Then tell this to mom. She sent this ."

Ishani replied '' I dont want to make her unhappy, i cant deny her."

Aadvik said '' Then drink it."

Ishani stood on her knees on the bed and smiled looking at Aadvik.

Aadvik folded his arms and said '' why doi feel that there is something going on in your head."

Ishani kept the glass on the table and said while wrapping her hands around his neck " You will drink it. She wont know and i dont have to deny or upset her."

Aadvik replied" And Why do you think i will do this cheating? i am not going to drink it."

Ishani replied " I am not requesting that are denying, i am demanding you to drink it."

Aadvik asked " so sure of yourself?"

Ishani gave a kiss on his cheek and then whispered in her ears " What do you think now. ?"

Aadvik picked her up gently by wrapping his arms around her knees and as their eyes were locked with each other, he spun her round continuously in excitement and she giggled and said " You will make me fall. Stop now."

Neel entering at the very moment said " Arey, re, re,re, re,re, re......! "

Aadvik puts Ishani down and he said '' meine kuch nhi dekha hai , mein chala "

(Translation: I haven't seen anything, i will leave)

Aadvik replied whil putting her down" Ha toj jaa na ab." ( Translation: So leave now.)

Neel said " Bhai, itni jaldi kaise? voh haldi ka dhoodh toh pila do Bhabhiji ko. Mummy ne mujhe nhi chodna hai agar meine khali glass nhi le gyaa."

(Translation: Brother, how can i leave so soon? Make bhabhiji drink the turmeric milk. Mom wont spare me, if i dont take empty glass)

Ishani took the glass and went towards Neel and said " Devarji. "

Neel replies" Ji bhabhiji."

Ishani said while forwarding the glass towards him " Drink it. "

Neel replied while taking the glass " Hain? Why me? " And added ' Wait, you were making this drink to bhai, right? But he didn't drink it so you are now targeting me."

Ishani smiled and said '' You got it rihht, now Finish it."

Neel said " I only drink my chai (tea), so i can't drink Bhabhiji sorry."

Ishani replied '' You are going to drink this."

Aadvik said while coming towards them " He wont drink, i will finish it"

Neel smiled and was about to give to Aadvik.

Ishani stopped him to come forward and said " Naah! He will finish it now."

Neel said " Bhabhijiiiiii "

Ishani replied " No excuse drink it."

Neel started drinking it slowly and then drink all of it at once. And there shoutes " Ishani, Neel and Aadvik come to my room now." said Aadvik's mom.

Neel, Ishani and Aadvik enters inside Aadvik's mom room while looking at each other.

And Mom said " Explain."

Neel whispered to ishani '' I can't deal with mom, bhai can only do this."

Ishani lightly hit her hands on Aadvik's arms.

Aadvik said " Mom, actually we didn't wanted to lie to you. "

Aadvik's mom replied " Then what was that? Ishani didnt wanted to drink "

Ishani thought " Its my fault she will be angry on me."

Aadvik's mom continued " it's understandable that she dont wanted to drink. But you both really disappointed me. "

All of them looked at Mom with a shock expression.

Ishani thought " why she is not angry at me?"

Mom said " Ishani beta, go and rest in your room." And added " You both, stay here."

Ishani was about to say when aadvik interrupted " Mom i will close the door."

He taked ishani towards the door and said " You should go, dont worry.."

Mom asked " Did she left? "

Neel replied " Achaa , sorry mom. Lets leave this topic "

Mom said " why should i leave the topic? " And laughed " Its interesting, you both never even drink raw milk. But Ishani holds good power that you both were ready to drink. "

Neel asked " You are not angry mom? "

Mom replied " why would i be angry? Its good that you all know how to become a team and not oppose each other, creating a drama or scene" And added " Infact, i will tell Ishani whenever i want to make you both convince on something."

Aadvik asked " Then why did you sent Ishani ? "

Mom replied " I want to tease her a bit. She will think that i am angry with her. You both don't let her know what we talked here."

Neel said " I wont be able to lie to bhabhiji, I will straight go to my room. Bhai will handle "

Mom replied " that you both will decide, now go and sleep."

Aadvik smiled" Thank you mom, good night."

Mom replied" Good night, now go back to your rooms."

------

Ishani was roaming here and there at the corridor.

Ishani thought " I hope mom is not angry with them." What should i do?"

The door opened and Aadvik and Neel came outside. Ishani quickly asked looking at them " What happened?"

Aadvik didnt even look at her and closed the door. Ishani saw Neel was going towards his room without replying or looking at her too.

She asked Aadvik " What happened? Tell me na ?" He didn't replied again.

Ishani said " You dont want to tell, i will go to neel and ask him. Let me know when you are willing to speak to me."

Ishani walked quickly towards Neel's room but before that Aadvik held her wrist and she said " Leave"

He didn't speak anything still and she jerked his hands and started walking. He picked her up in his arms and started walking towards his room.

Ishani said "What are you doing? Put me down or answer me."

Aadvik went inside and closed the door and put her on the bed and turned to remove his watch.

Ishani said " Are you serious? You didnt speak even a word till now. I know it was my fault and i will apologize to mom and tell her now itself it was my fault " and added " But before that i am going to ask neel, what has happened. I am sure he won't deny me. Or ignore me like you are doing."

Ishani stood up from the bed and he immediately made her sit on the bed and hovered over her and said '' Mom is not angry." Ishani looked at him in confusion asked " Then why you both were ignoring me?"

Aadvik replies" Mom's order. Not to tell you about what we talked. And we both cant lie so didn't replied anything."

Ishani asked " But why?"

Aadvik replies" she is not angry with anyone, infact..."

Ishani asked with curiousity" infact?"

Aadvik replies" You will know tomorrow itself. But for now just know that she is not angry with anyone. So calm down its not your fault."

Ishani replies" Promise me you are not lying."

Aadvik replies" Fine , i promise."

Ishani said " You better not go back from your words."

-------------------

In morning,

Tanvi said to herself " I have to get ready immediately. "

Tanvi took her keys and starts her car.

Tanvi thought " I hope we got selected . karan shouldn't attend today's meeting. I pray he get sick please or else he might revenge on me. "

Tanvi reached at the office and went inside. She asked to the receptionist " Did Karan arrive? "

The receptionist (lady) " He has not arrived yet "

Tanvi took a deep breath in relief and thought " I hope he doesn't come."

Karan's Dad entered inside the office and his P.A whispered " Sir, she is the girl."

Karan's dad thought smiling, looking at her " She is definitely the reason karan has suddenly started taking interest in the business. No wonder she is here for the meeting too. If her steps enter my house, by marrying Karan of course he is going to get attentive and more responsible."

Karan's dad went towards Tanvi who was waiting for other managers and business people to arrive for the meeting.

Tanvi greets Karan's dad and he asked " Do you know me? "

Tanvi replied giving a smile " ofcourse sir."

Karan's dad asked " Not in business matter, but as Karan's Dad."

Tanvi thought " I didn't thought about this earlier " And replies" Oh yes. I actually missed that fact completely."

Karan's dad asked" How did you and Karan meet? "

Tanvi thought" should i say i slapped his son, i will die. But i cant lie, what if Karan tells him some day. "

Karan's dad asked " What happened? "

Tanvi replies " Actually not in good terms."

Karan's dad asked " its fine you can tell me."

Tanvi replied " It would be better if you ask about this to karan itself. I cant tell."

Karan's dad asked " Did he do something?"

Tanvi replied " No, instead i did. I misunderstood him so.."

Karan's dad replies laughing" You kicked him or something, what?"

Tanvi murmured " i slapped him."

Karan's Dad asked in shock " What? " As he heard her.

Tanvi's eyes widened and thought" Why do i speak too much in flow? "

Karan's Dad laughed and said " Dont worry, its good that he got a slap."

Tanvi looked at his dad in disbelief and thought " Is he really his father? "

Karan's dad said " He never listens me he is spoiled , and his mom also supports him too much. And this is the main reason he is irresponsible. He needs someone who can get him back on track."

Tanvi thought " thank god he is not angry on me. Actually thanks to karan too as his behaviour is the reason i am in safe zone today."

Karan's dad asked " It was a misunderstanding so what about now?"

Tanvi replied " I didn't get it, what do you mean by now?"

Karan's dad asked " Is everything resolved between you two?"

Tanvi replied " Oh! That."

Karan held tanvi's wrist and stood in front of her, and asked his dad" What are you doing here, dad?"

Karans dad looked at him holding her hand and thought " I guess i already got my answer. I just came to see this."

And replied " i couldn't trust you, with this new project."

Karan replied " Dad, i am not a kid. I will handle it, don't worry about that. You shoud go back to your office."

Karan's dad replied " fine, I am going there, you go and attend the meeting. "

Karan's dad left towards his office by the elevator.

Every employee was looking at them.

Karan took Tanvi in his office quickly and asked " What was you and dad talk about? "

Tanvi replied '' He was... i forgot. Truly speaking he was telling about your irresponsible nature. Nothing more. "

Karan replied while turning towards the table " Fine , you can go."

Tanvi asked " Yesterday, you didnt gave me any reply."

Karan replied " I think meeting is going to start. You should quickly leave."

Tanvi sighed and leave for the meetings.

......

After The meeting was over and Tanvi and other business members were waiting for the results to be announced.

The manager came towards them to announce and they Declared that Tanvi's idea and presentation for the project is been selected.

A smile came in Tanvi's face.

Everyone attending the meeting was leaving and there one of the manger came towards Tanvi to congratulate her by saying " We will meet soon " and she shaked hands with him. Tanvi removed her hands from him .

Once they left.

Tanvi saw Karan coming out and she went towards him and said '' Thank you for today. I didn't expected you to choose me."

Karan replied in cold tone " I didn't choose anyone, selection is done by the maximum voting. Its nothing on me. "

With that Karan went in his office.

Tanvi thought " Why is he still mad. I apologised to him, now what does he want me to do?"

Tanvi left.

Ghost : The mysterious love story is the new novel. Those who are interested in horror novels can add this novel on tbr but this one wont be a simple love story which i write. So those who are not comfortable can skip, while horror lovers can check out the teaser reel on insta

Insta acc : divacreates_

Thank you hottipie's for reading 💗💗💗 will meet in next part ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 32.4K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
62.9K 5.3K 17
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...
16.7K 1.4K 26
Did a tragedy or a person change you? It's the story of Shivay and Nandini. Shivay Choudhary the sunshine and an outspoken person who isn't what he s...
449K 25.8K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...