Mysterious Love🌝 (YOONMIN FF)

By ZaveriyaKhan0

Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15 🔞
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22 🔞

410 28 32
By ZaveriyaKhan0

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

I told my group members about this immediately. And they suggested that I tell this news to Yakuza's group as well after all we are collaborating with them so they have the right to know this.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV

Finally Jimin decided that he will be going with the flow and for now let it be as it is.

He's completing his necessities from the money he got from the concert and also  which he saved monthly for his training purpose.

He's finding a job desperately but still no job isn't good enough in terms of money as compared to the money which he's getting from drug dealing.

But right now he decided to go for taking his classes rather than tensing upon his situation.

Throughout the day Yoongi didn't leave Jimin. He's helping Jimin with everything but he doesn't know that it's pissing him off. Jimin is feeling like Yoongi is pitying him. And he hates this feeling to the core but somewhere the things which Yoongi is doing for him is warming and melting his heart for sure.

Both the boys did their respective works and came to the dorm a bit early because today's weather was not good and there is a serious possibility of heavy rain along with heavy storms.

Both the boys are laying on their respective bed while scrolling through his phone but suddenly Jimin's phone makes a ting sound which obviously caught Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi narrows his eyes while looking at Jimin with "what happened?" face.

Jimin replied "umm actually Kazuya Hyung here in a nearby store to have a talk with me. Wait for me I'm coming in a few minutes Hyung."

Yoongi's jaw clenched listening to his words, his eyes became dark and he said in his deep voice "No I'm coming with you. Let's go together afterall it's not right  to go out in this type of weather alone"

Jimin hummed while nodding his head.

On the way Yoongi took the car key from Taehyung because of the weather.

Then both the boys reached the parking area and sat inside the car and left for the store.

Both the boys went inside and there they saw Kazuya standing in all his glory while holding some packets in hands.

He waved his hands at Jimin with a genuine smile.

Jimin also waved at him while walking towards him but someone was  boring a hole inside Kazuya's body while being totally pissed off.

The smell of burning can be felt inside the store.

Both Jimin and Kazuya are standing in front of each other in an awkward situation and they both don't know how to start the conversation.

But after a few minutes of taking a deep sigh Kazuya finally said "Umm Jimin if you don't mind can we talk alone for sometime??"

Jimin and Yoongi shared a look with each other and Jimin feels like Yoongi is going to eat him alive but nonetheless he nodded.

Soon Yoongi was standing a little far from them and then Kazuya stared at Jimin's eyes and said to him "I'm really sorry Chimmy . I don't know how to tell you my situation but I hope you will understand that I never wanted to do this with you but the circumstances are like that I have no other options left"

Then Kazuya forwarded his hands in which he's holding the packets and  he again said to Jimin " Jimina this for you as an apology gift . Don't think that I'm pitying you. I'm giving you this because you're very special to me . You're the first member in my gang. And I'm again saying that It's not my intention to do this to you but I have to do it unwillingly "

Jimin is really getting emotional listening to this  afterall Kazuya is the first person who is with him through his all up and downs. He don't know what to say but he said "Hyung I'm never mad at you. How can I get mad at the person who holds a really special place in my heart. And I know you're not pitying me , I accept your apology gift hyung." And saying this he forwarded his hands and took the packets from Kazuya's hand.

Kazuya felt at ease and smiled furiously listening to Jimin's words and all of a sudden he hugged him tightly while saying "Thank you Chimmy, thank you. You don't know how happy and light weighted I'm feeling right now"

Jimin feels awkward but still hugs him back. After a few seconds Kazuya detached himself from Jimin and ruffled his hair and then said "Okay Chimmy then I'm going otherwise I will be late take care of yourself" and he quickly pecked Jimin's cheek and left from there while waving his hands and smiling sweetly at Jimin .

And Jimin was standing there like a statue being completely shocked.

And after a few seconds when Jimin came to his senses then he looked back, at Yoongi who was standing there a little far from him while  greeting his teeth in pure anger and he was completely red with rage.

Jimin moves towards him slowly while reaching him and says while stuttering as he couldn't make eye contact with Yoongi right now who's piercing him through his gaze "Ummm..hyung . Kazuya Hyung....gave me this...as an..... apology....gift...Now..we should leave...  from...here quickly otherwise...the rain will... intensify."

Yoongi didn't say anything and Just started moving towards the door for existing from the store.

Jimin understood that this is the calm before the earthquake.

He started following Yoongi like a lost puppy.

Jimin doesn't know how to start the conversation with him . So he just started blabbering when he saw Yoongi didn't wait for him and is getting wet in the rain while moving towards the car "Hyung at least don't wet yourself wait for me . Here I'm holding an umbrella for you "

But still Yoongi didn't stop and moved continuously.

Jimin didn't know how to stop him so he just  said what comes in his mind bluntly "Okay you're not going to wait for me then I'm going with Kazuya  Hyung as he told me to come. Bye "

And listening to this the last tie of patience broke inside Yoongi.

He reached Jimin furiously and grabbed him from his wrist and kissed him aggressively with pure anger and jealousy. The packets fell from Jimin's hands due to complete shock while his eyes went wide.Both the boys are getting soaked in the rain water.

Yoongi's hand went to Jimin's neck for deepening the kiss. He was kissing Jimin so passionately while pouring each and every emotion the kiss.

Yoongi poked his tongue on Jimin's lip for entering but Jimin is not opening his mouth so he pinched Jimin's waist which is now wet from the rainwater.

Jimin moaned and Yoongi took that as a chance and entered inside him. He started sucking the life of Jimin's mouth. He devoured each and every corner of Jimin's mouth and Jimin was moaning shamelessly in Yoongi's mouth.

After a few minutes Jimin felt breathless and started tapping on Yoongi's shoulder.

But Yoongi started kissing him more Hardly and after a few minutes he detached his lips from Jimin's one and said in his deep husky voice " your lips, your eyes, your forehead, your this body everything belongs to me . Everything belongs to this man standing in front of you. Everything belongs to Min fucking Yoongi. How dare that FUCKER kissed you . You're Mine only mine. You're Min Yoongi's property and no one touches what's mine. Don't worry kitten today I'm gonna show you whom you belong too. You're going to moan my name and I'm going to make you scream  from the top of your lungs."

And then he  picked Jimin up like a sack and started moving towards the car, while getting completely drenched in the rain.

He opened the car's door and pushed Jimin inside while hovering over him.

Jimin was panting heavily. He's thinking it's wrong but he doesn't want to stop him either. He's enjoying the pleasure very much.

Soon their lips collided with each other again and this time Jimin also started to kiss Yoongi with the same passion. It seems like he's assuring Yoongi that he belongs to him only.

But they don't know that someone was seeing them from far with sad eyes.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's soft hair in his hands and started kissing him deeply.

Yoongi one hand was on Jimin's neck and the other hand was caressing Jimin's waist.

He slowly started sneaking his hands inside Jimin's shirt and started roaming his hands on it sensually.

Jimin moaned feeling Yoongi's rough hands on him.

Yoongi wishpered in Jimin's  ear seductively with his deep voice "Look how you are moaning under me. Only I can make you like this. Your pretty pink nipples are craving for a single touch of mine."
And he started rubbing his nipples with his hand.

Jimin moaned and tears started forming in his eyes due to complete pleasure.

Nghh...hyung ..unhmmm

Soon their clothes are lying in the car floor mat messily.

Both the boys are left only in their boxers.

Yoongi again kissed Jimin desperately and started moving towards his jaw and collarbone while creating numerous hickies on it.

And then he aggressively attached his lips on Jimin's nipple and started sucking on it.

Jimin moaned shamelessly inside the car.

Umhmm.. Yoongi hyungmm.. slow down..agh.. sensitive...

Yoongi smirked listening to this and started sucking more aggressively making Jimin go  on cloud nine.

Jimin arched his back and grabbed Yoongi's head and pulled him closer towards his chest.

Yoongi sucked the life of Jimin's right nipple then he detached himself from it and put his mouth on the left one for devouring and making it swell as well.

Jimin became a moaning mess.
He couldn't take the pleasure anymore and he just cummed inside the boxer.

Yoongi smirked feeling warm towards his lower region which he was grinding with Jimin's clothed crotch.

He said in a husky voice "Aww my kitten is so sensitive that he just cummed untouched hnn. You made your boxers dirty baby hmm. Wait I will remove it for you from your pretty body." and he palmed Jimin's clothed thing and started rubbing his hands on it while directly making eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin couldn't maintain the eye contact seeing Yoongi's intimidating stare and looked down while blushing furiously.

Yoongi chuckled and removed Jimin's boxer in one go.

Jimin gasped and closed his legs feeling embarrassment as well as feeling shy.

Yoongi made Jimin look at his eyes by putting his fingers under Jimin's chin and said " Open your pretty eyes Baby. You have to watch how hyung is going to fuck you so hard inside the car"

Jimin slowly opened his and then Yoongi sniffled Jimin's boxer where his cummed was present while smirking towards him.

Jimin again looked down feeling too much submissive under him and said while whining cutely "hyung.... it's dirty..."

But the next word which came from yoongi's mouth made him blush more hard.

Yoongi said "Nothing is dirty . It smells so sweet. Your everything is beautiful"

And again yoongi started kissing him while squeezing Jimin's ass.

Jimin was moaning and panting heavily with Yoongi's every touch.

Soon Yoongi slipped his one finger inside Jimin's pink tiny hole without any warning.

Jimin cried in pain and pleasure.

He started thrusting his fingers rapidly inside Jimin's hole without any mercy and wishpered in Jimin's ear "Gonna fucked you so hard that you will only remember my name. Will make you pregnant with my seeds. Goona fill you up with my cumm darling. Gonna Fuck you so hard that you will couldn't able to walk for atleast one weak. "

Hyungmm ahh..ahh.. nghh.. please..ummmm.. I can't..

Jimin moaned.

Yoongi smirked and pulled his fingers out and said  "Tell me, what my mochi wants hmm?? Tell me darling? Daddy will give you everything ok. Do you want daddy to fuck you hard hmm baby??"

Jimin can cumm just by listening to Yoongi's dirty talk but he's enjoying it so much that he doesn't want to end it this soon. So he just nodded while his chest was rising up and down.

Yoongi's eyes became dark and said "words baby words. I need words. Beg me for what you want. Daddy will give you."

Jimin cried being frustrated "fuck me hard please Yoongi " .

Yoongi slowly removed his boxers while looking at Jimin with seduction.
His long thick veiny dick sprung out standing proudly.

And then Yoongi grabbed Jimin from his waist and thrust his massive dick inside Jimin's tiny hole in one go.

Jimin screamed and tears started to flow from his eyes.

Yoongi kissed him to distract him from the pain and started thrusting at a slow pace.

Soon Jimin started feeling pleasure over pain.

And seeing this Yoongi started thrusting inside him in an animalistic phase.

Aghhh... hyungm...umhmm ..aha..ahh..ahh

Jimin was moaning with each and every thrust.

The car started dancing with their activities.

And sounds of moaning and skin slapping can be heard from outside.

And Yoongi said seductively in Jimin's ear "Moan my name Jimina. Show the world whom you belong too. Argh you're doing so well baby. Your  tiny hole is just made for me. Only I can touch and see you like this "

Jimin moaned and said while stuttering " nghh... I'm Cumming..hmmm ahhh .. hyung "

And he cummed on Yoongi's and his own stomach.

And Yoongi was still chasing his high and soon he also cummed inside Jimin.

And collapsed his body on Jimin's one while hugging him.
Their cum and sweat got mixed with each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it .

I'm sorry I'm not good at writing smuts. So just cope up with it 😭

Share your thoughts with me.

This chapter is made for especially innocent_junai.

Do vote and comment.

Bye bye meet you all with the next update.

Take care of yourself y'all 😚 ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 36.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
12.7K 507 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...
206K 9.5K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...
405K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...