ΰ€†ΰ€—ΰ€Ύΰ€œΰ€Ό (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

𝑯𝒆 π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’„π’†- 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’Šπ’“π’†. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 π’Šπ’π’”π’‚π’οΏ½... More

Dedication/ Warning.
Introduction
1β€’ Walkin Flame
2β€’ Him
3β€’ My girlfriend
4β€’ Finally dating
5β€’ Can't let you lose
6β€’ Family Dinner
7β€’ Call me
8β€’ It's just her
9β€’ That's like my Queen
10β€’ Our eye met
11β€’ Padrino
12β€’ Not in 7 lives
13β€’ Mahashivratri
14β€’ She's the flame
15β€’ He's here
16β€’ Twinning
17β€’ Those whiskey eyes
18β€’ It's just a business trip
19β€’ Congratulations Captain
20β€’ You're mine
21β€’ Time for blaze
22β€’ Walkin Hell
23β€’ Falling for her
24β€’ The way he looks at you
25β€’ Missing me?
26β€’ Where's my devil?
27β€’ Darling, Have mercy
28β€’ I'm the danger
29β€’ Roses for my red
30β€’ Countdown is on
31β€’ Indeed we are
32β€’ Drive me insane
34β€’ Found my home
34β€’ It will began now
36β€’ You will marry me!
37β€’ Fucked up
37β€’ Tasted like mine
38β€’ Dare you touch her
39β€’ Obsession is lethal
40β€’ Promise
41β€’ Husband-to-be
42β€’ Perfect Addiction
43β€’ Marked as mine
44β€’ Maharani
45β€’ Jealous or territorial
47β€’ New journey
48β€’ kiss these scars
49β€’ Wifey-to-be
50(1)β€’ Saga of love or thud?
50(2)β€’ It's all fate
51β€’ His fiery Baby
52β€’ Shoot me
53β€’ Daddy
54β€’ It's gonne be difficult
55β€’ He'll leave me
56β€’ Splitted hearts
57β€’ Convinience
58β€’ Brain or heart?
59β€’ That's like my husband
60β€’ Confessions
61β€’ My family
62β€’ Combat
63β€’ The unknown
64β€’ The Beginning
Epilogue

46β€’ Only for you

423 52 7
By riw_ayat

Author's POV

The early morning flight was a bit tedious for Varnika but as soon as she remembered her company, she blushed.

Today, The Rathore's as well as Varnika are going To Rajasthan as per the Rathore's ancient Rituals.

Getting up from the bed early in the morning was itself a task for Varnika but she managed and quickly took a shower.
She got ready wearing a pink Salwar-suit, with hair all wet and just slightly tied.

She checked her phone and read the first message, her cheeks automatically turned red.

Agastya.
Morning jaana.
I'm coming to pick you...

She kept her phone and Purse and went down.
Her mother and Brother saw her off while within a few minutes, Agastya reached.

"Oye hoye....", he winked at her.

"You're looking beautiful", he said looking at her constantly.

"Thank you now let's go or you'll keep gazing at me?", Varnika said.

"I can literally spend my whole life looking at you Darling", he smiled and drove the car to the airport.
.
.
.
.
"Everyone's here right?? Let's go", Agastya declared while everyone reached.

"Let's go", Agastya's dad said and all of them got seated inside the jet.

Agastya and Varnika sat together and behind Ivaan and Aira.
Kartik and Adhira were sitting together followed by Kashish.

Adhira was a little stressed but she wasn't ready to show it on her face because she didn't want to create any drama when finally everything good is happening in their family.

"Aira, baby please stay for a week more after the wedding. I'll plan a vacation", Ivaan said to Aira while he wasn't aware that Agastya and Varnika were listening to all this.

"Ivaan I can't.. it's urgent to join or else why would I stay away from you", Aira said.

"You know how much I miss you", Ivaan's voice started fading as he kissed Aira's neck.

"I love you Aira", Aira said to Ivaan.

"I love you -"

"Aheeemmm"

Agastya spoiled their moment and while both of them just got shy and sat quietly.

"Aapke Jeth ji na khud chain se jiyenge na hame jeene denge", Ivaan spoke to Aira but he was audible to Agastya.

(Your brother-in-law will neither live his peacefully nor let us live)

"Why do you always spoil their moment", Varnika hit Agastya chest.

"I'm not letting anyone enjoy their moment until I didn't get mine", he dramatically showed his anger.

"Oh really.... How cutely they were talking..", Varnika said looking back.

"If you find it so cute then why don't you talk to me like that?", Agastya whispered in Varnika's ears.

"Leave it... I'm an idiot that I'm expecting all this", he folded his arms and sat like a little kid.

Varnika was just laughing from inside because she never saw Agastya behaving like this but she didn't show.

"Awwee what happened?", she asked in a cute voice but Agastya was Still acting.

She held Agastya's face with her one hand and held his arm with the other, resting her head in his shoulder, "You want me to talk to you like that..... You're such a cutie Agastya".

She pulled her cheeks.

"You are the first ever woman to call me cute. Are you aware of it?", He looked at her with an amazing expression.

Varnika is the only person who called Agastya cute in the world where he's only been called, Ruthless, demon, satan, hell, etc.

"But you're..A soft hearted from inside", she said.

"Only for you..remember that", he said in his regular deep voice.

"That's the point... It should always be me...you too remember that", Varnika Replied and smiled back at Agastya, he kept his arm behind her neck and pulled her closer to him so that she could rest peacefully in his arms.

"Possessive much....hmmm", Agastya looked at her.

"I have to after all my sweet husband-to-be is too much in demand nowadays", she said looking up at him.

"Hmm... Then kiss me like the world is watching", he whispered softly.

"I'm literally surprised with your tallent of connecting everything with a kiss", Varnika said rolling her eyes and blushing uncontrollably.

Agastya haunches his shoulders while tucking Varnika's hair behind her ears.

.
.
Soon they all reached Rajasthan and from there all of them went to the SUKOON, Mansion of the Rathore's.

"Khamma ghadi Rana sa", all the workers greeted the Males while the ladies were coming.

(Hello king)

"Padhare Rani sa", Varnika was welcomed by everyone as Agastya informed them that she was the Eldest daughter-in-law of the Rathore family.

(Welcome queen)

"We will head to the temple in an hour, everyone can get ready till then", Agastya's mom said.

Everyone headed to their rooms and so did Varnika but the moment she was captured by Agastya's eyes, he couldn't hold it but came close to Varnika and held her wrist, "where are you going????"

"Room?", she replied.

"Our room is that side", Agastya said pointing towards the corridor.

"Our?? Mr. Rathore we aren't married yet", she

"So now you will do this?", he made a pout.

"Don't behave like a kid and let me go I have to get ready", she said and ran away from him carrying his essence in the form of blush.

On the 2nd floor the Aira, Adhira and Varnika stayed in the first Kartik, kashish, Agastya, Ivaan, karan and Siddharth.

Within a few minutes Ivaan got ready and reached the Second floor to meet Aira.
He couldn't control his excitement and so he decided to sneak into Aira's room.
Since everyone had already gone to their respective rooms and the workers were busy with their work..the corridor was empty.

Slowly- slowly Ivaan stepped forward because he didn't want to get caught.

He reached the room but before he could knock on the door, Ivaan felt the presence of something known.

"You? Here?"

Both Agastya and Ivaan spoke together with shock, blush and shyness.

"I-"

"Ai-"

"Varn-"

"Actu-"

Agastya patted his shoulder "Don't make noise", and walked forward without blushing more in front of his brother while Ivaan was feeling shy till the depth of his heart.

"Bhai"

Listening to Ivaan's voice, Agastya turned, "You too take care of it..".

Agastya just went forward to Varnika's room.

He knocked.
Again knocked.
He thought that Varnika might be in the bathroom and that may be the reason why she isn't opening the door so he himself opened the door.

He took baby steps and went inside.
The room was royally aesthetic.
Filled with colours, Indian art and royal touch, it was speaking regally.

Taking baby steps forward he went and sat and lay on the bed.

"Varnika. Varnika. Varnika.... You don't have any idea how much Obsessed I'm getting with you... Each and every minute we spend together feels like keeping it forever and when it ends, it feels like destroying the whole world", Agastya spoke to himself while looking at the ceiling.

He recumbency on the bed while Varnika who was inside the Bathroom had no idea what she would face once she comes out.

"Aghhhhh"

Varnika screamed to her heart seeing Agastya in her room, laying on the bed with that narcissistic grin.

"What the fuck you're doing here?" She shouted.

"Calm down baby girl... I just came to meet you", he said while smiling.

Varnika was wearing a simple Green suit with her hair open but because she was inside the bathroom, the suit wasn't tied from the back and because of this thought Varnika felt even more fucked up.

"Out", she ordered.

"So quickly? I haven't done anything yet?", Agastya said in that innocent yet dominant voice.

"Why do you irritate me so much Agastya?", out of frustration Varnika threw the towel with which she was drying her hair, on his face but he caught it and smelled the fragrance of Varnika's shampoo.

"I love it", he said and got up from the back taking slow steps towards Varnika.

Though she just took a shower, the heat of Agastya's presence was enough to make Varnika feel hot and warm.
As Agastya was taking steps forward, Automatically Varnika's feet walked back.

"You like that hmm", he teased her while he just threw the pillow on him which was kept on a chair.

Finally Varnika's back collided with the wall while Agastya was just a step away from her.

When he noticed that now she won't be able to step back, he took two big steps and reached Varnika, caging her into his arms.

The lowered his head and brushed his lips on her collarbone softly while Varnika's breath increased more and more.
He moved his head a little and buried it on neck to smell the divine Fragrance of Varnika's addictive cologne.
Varnika's whole body was feeling that current while Agastya's lips were busy doing their movements on her neck.
He gently kissed her neck and then sucked it to the lungs out..

The feeling of Agastya's lusty lips on Varnika's delicate neck, made her feel the things which she was herself unaware of.
All her body was feeling was the warmth of Agastya's body, goosebumps of his breaths, electric current of the proximity and the most dangerous yet obvious, it turned her on.

"Ah", a soft moan left her mouth but it didn't bother Agastya's work.

He kept on sucking that part while Varnika's hand reached his hand and got placed on the back of his neck.

"Ahh", she moaned again.

He sucked that harder and harder while his one hand got wrapped around the neck, and at this moment, Varnika was carrying the most exclusive blush as well as the most demanding necklace.

The moment she felt his teeth on her skin, she pushed his chest back while he just smirked with his eyes stuck on the new art he did on her neck.

"You idiot"

"It's clearly visible"

"Agastya what you just do-"

Agastya didn't let him complete but noticed that her kurta wasn't tied from back so he made her twirl and pulled her closer and her back collided with his rock hard chest.

Varnika blushed even more harder and felt fucked up from every sense because the only thing she didn't wanted...
Happened just a few seconds after.

Agastya held the Dori of her kurti and started tying it while she just looked down.

He tied the knot properly and bent down to leave a kiss on her back which was a little exposed from above.

"Stop it", Varnika pushed him and he fell on the bed but his attitude remained the same.

"Bed...hmm hmm... Come on", he smirked.

"What would you take to move out?", she asked out of frustration.

"You won't be able to give it right now", he smirked tighter.

"Agastyaaaa"

"I just love it when you take my name... It becomes my favourite sound", Agastya said giving a flying kiss to Varnika.

"You know what... You're really driving me insane nowadays and now I have decided that you deserve something in return too", Varnika elegantly sat at the edge of bed while Agastya got up and sat beside her.

"I deserve things which are really illegal to say", he again lowered his head to her neck but this time Varnika held his chin and pulled his face closer.

"Now my dearest husband-to-be, I won't take your name", she said directly on his lips.

"What?", he said.

"I won't take your name", he said and sat like a Queen she is.

"Are you sure?", Agastya smirked.

"Of course".

"Remember these words when I'll fuck the soul out of you, make you feel like you're in heaven with the hell on top, with your whole body demanding me inside you but I'm just making you beg only because", he bought his lips closer to her while she gulped a wake of feelings, "You are not taking my name".

"Is that what would you like want baby girl?", he brought his lips even closer that his breath was brushing over her soft pink lips.

"Fuck off", the two words which required Varnika all her life's courage fell off while he just got up before she could do something regretful.

"I'm challenging you Ms. Deewan, stick to your words", he said getting up.

He was about to leave the room but turned back only to witness her Glaring at him, "Now don't use blush darling, you're already turned crimson with my name".

Varnika remained standing in her room with her body feeling the irritation, wrath as well as the shyness.
.
.
.
"The pooja is done, now Agastya and Varnika you both are supposed to come here again after the marriage", Agastya's dad said to them.

"We will leave to Delhi at night, till then you guys can visit some places", Agastya's mom said and all agreed.

"Kashish can join us too right?", kartik said while all asked kashish to come along.

"We are going", all the elders went while rest were heading to visit the local market.

In the beautiful and colourful city of Rajasthan, where everyone was busy either with appreciating the beauty and culture or with their lovely partners, a pair of metallic gun eyes remained focus on only one person that is Adhira.

Adhira was a little scared as well as stressed since Suryansh was calling her constantly.
Suryansh didn't want Adhira to got but she did the exact opposite and now, he's calling her but she isn't answering.

While on the other hand Kashish was observing the changes in Adhira's mood changes.

He observed but didn't say anything.

Agastya is busy with Varnika.
I'll need the File is at the palace.

He looked again at Adhira and decided go and initiate a conversation.

"Hey how are you", he asked.

"Good", she lied.

"If good then why are you sitting with that sorrowful face", he said passing her a cup of tea.

"Nothing, I was just-", she didn't think of anything so she says, "Were you stalking me?".

"Side effects of reading a lot of books", he said and smiled.

"How do you know I read books", saying this her phone again buzzed but she put it on silent.

Kashish's eyes fell on her phone and then he looked at Adhira with flat yet deep expressions.

"I just guessed it", kashish said.

"So what are your further career plans?", kashish asked.

"Nowadays I'm just wai-"

Kashish's phone rang, interrupting Adhira in between, he saw the caller ID and his grip tightened around the phone while his jaw clenched.

"It's okay you can take it", Adhira passed a smile.

Kashish attended the call, and went aside.

"You still didn't understood, You don't have any Idea what you're doing kashish", the person spoke while Rage kept on increasing in kashish's blood.

"I know what I'm doing and If you'll keep irritating me, I will stop attending your call", kashish said aggressively.

"Know your limits kashish.
You didn't listen to me when I told you to not share the information", the person said.

"Done?", Kashish said.

"You will have to pay for this kashish, I never thought that My blood would betray me like that".

"If it would have been in my hands, I could have cut the bloodline way too soon dad", saying this kashish hung the call with his eyes all red and teeth clench.

Adhira heard some of their conversations and she got a little scared.

"What happened?", she asked when kashish came and sat beside her.

"Nothing", kashish's voice was low but raged and crocky.

Adhira couldn't see someone she knows in such a sorrowful mood so to cheer kashish up, she patted his back, "you know one should stay stress free in vacations, come Let's go there", she said pointing towards the local market.

Seeing Adhira's sunshiney smile, Kashish forgot all his stress and without thinking once, he went with her.

Aira and Adhira were at a local jewellery shop while Ivaan and Kartik were behind them.

Suddenly Varnika received a notification, she opened the message and blushed.

Agastya.
Come near the sunset point.

Varnika looked around but no one was there but a car was waiting so she understood that Agastya sent this car.

She sat inside and went to that location.

When she reached the place, it was deserted and no one was there.

"Agastya"

"Agastya"

She called but no one replied, she turned back to ask the driver but till then, he was gone.

"Agastya, kaha hai aap???", she called.

She took a few steps forward and suddenly she felt a presence.

A presence that no other person holds..
A presence that is dark and dangerous yet makes her feel secure.

Before she could turn back and see who's there, a pair of strong arms picked her up in bridal style while her heart skipped a beat.

"You scared me", she hit Agastya's chest while he was walking towards some place with her in his arms.

"My fireball gets scared?? That's something new", he winked at her.

"Where are we going????", she asked.

"I'm kidnapping you and keeping you forever with me", he said while was just looking at him.

"Really... If the kidnapper is you... Who doesn't want to get kidnapped", she held his neck and said in a seductive tone.

"Flirting and all.... Mera Nasha???".

(My intoxication?)

She blushed while he walked a little more and then they finally reached.

Agastya kept Varnika down while she was just stunned seeing the place, she mouth fell open while her eyes blown after seeing the most magical view with her eyes.
It was a sunset point but not so normal, the ancient Royal window was providing the view of the whole city.
Just so magical. Bright. Colourfull.

"It's more beautiful than heaven", Varnika said looking outside the window.

"Indeed more beautiful than heaven", Agastya said gazing at Varnika with all his focus.

He was leaning on a wall behind Varnika while she was just enjoying the view.

Agastya played a song and was busy looking at his heaven.
He took baby steps forward and reached to her, covering her waist from behind her made twirl.

She placed both of her arms around his neck and both got lost into each other's eyes.

*कोई भी ले इमतेहा चाहे लेले मेरी जान, जाने अंजाने तु कभी ना छोड़ना,
*रोक लू सासें भी वक्त क्या चीज़ है,
सामने ही रहना दिल कभी ना तोड़ना*

Both of them moved their bodies slowly sinking with the music but their soul was already lost inside the their eyes.

Agastya's hand were placed on Varnika's waist, pulling her closer to him he bought his face down and sang along...

*खुद को तुझे सौप के ये वादा कर लिया,
रांझा बनके इश्क थोड़ा ज्यादा कर लिया.

होठों से नहीं, तेरे दिल ने नाता है,
हाल जो मेरा पूछ ले, मेरा दीन बन जाता है*

Varnika just realised what he said covering with the songs and blushed her heart out.

Though, those were just the lyrics but Agastya's eyes proved that they weren't just the lyrics but all his feelings which are still unspoken.

She tip toed and bought her face closer to Agastya closing her eyes.
He bought it too and she gently met her lips with his.
It was soft and slow, slowly their lips started moving.
First their bodies were syncing with the lyrics but now their lips.

Agastya gentlly kissed her while she gave him excess and kissed him back.
The kiss was soft yet passionate.
Gentle yet Addictive.
Slow yet deep.

Their tongue tasted the warmth of each other in which they both were already drowned.

Slowly and softly they were getting insane in each other's diviness.

He softly bite her lower lips while she let him.

Though he's a hell but right at that moment, he was gentle for his heaven, and though she's a flame but with him, she was calm like an ocean.

While the kiss was turning Passionate and Promising every increasing moment both of them realised that...

He is her warmth.
She is his heaven.

-----------------------•-------------------------

Hey Readers!!!
Kaisa laga chapter?????
Did you like it?
What to you think about kashish and Mansoor???
Did you all liked Agastya's small surprise??
Excited for upcoming chapters????
If you liked the story please take a moment and show your love.
As I said, I love reading your comments.
Do vote.follow.comment.
Follow on Instagram.
Instagram- riw_ayat
Love you all♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 27.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
1.6M 17.8K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
72.9K 3K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
76.5K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...