LOVE ME HARDER

By seriouslypsycho008

Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia... More

•••••
PREFACE
PROLOGUE
• Are you alright? •
• Her dominant •
• Be my submissive? •
• Is he a....... Sadist? •
• Is that an order,....sir? •
• Face down, ass up • 🔥
• I want to stay with you •
• She is mine •
• Red Satin •
• Do your worst, Sir. • 🔥
• Please fuck me, Sir. • 🔥
• Are you scared, Natalia? •
• What boyfriend? •
• Dinner night •
• Get on the bed • 🔥
• I missed you •
• I have other ways to punish you • 🌶️
announcement
• Come for me • 🌶️
• Dance with me? •
• Is he okay? •

• Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia? • 🌶️

790 12 2
By seriouslypsycho008

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Slight mature content in the end of the chapter)

It's been two days since Damon came back. Two days since we spent our night together at my place. It was a different experience.

Being close to him, pampered by him, even when we are not having sex made my heart flutter in a different way.

I sighed.

Looking at my appearance in the mirror, I smiled. After almost three weeks, I am going to the club with Damon.

I have been feeling much better today, I still didn't want to engage in any rough sexual activity. So, Damon suggested we visit the club for tonight, just for a change of environment. We won't indulge in anything.

But still, I wanted to look perfect. I quickly brushed my hair, giving them slight beachy waves, completing my look.

My attention shifted from myself, as I heard the noise of ignition from outside. It was Damon.

Giving myself one last look in the mirror, I collected my purse and went to him.

~~~~~~

When we entered the club, Damon placed his hand on my back possessively, guiding me towards the private booths. They were decorated with thick red curtains of satin, which gave privacy to people siting inside them.

But they also have a side opened, which gave the look of the stages placed for public scene.

A waiter came to our booth to take our drink order. As he left, I looked at Damon. He was observing me quietly, without blinking. His eyes raked over my form and I shivered at the intensity.

"What are you planning Damon?" The words left my mouth, as I locked eyes with him.

The waiter came back with our drinks. Serving them to us, he left again. Damon shifted on the sofa and came closer to me. He swirled his drink in the glass in his one hand and placed the other on my thigh.

His touch felt like current on my body. He took a swig of his drink, before speaking.

"Well, for the first time since I met you, I don't have anything planned." Gulping the rest of his drink, he placed his glass on the table and turned his whole body towards me.

"I wanted to feel you closer to me." He said, placing his face in the crook of my neck. " I wanted to touch you, where you crave me the most." He punctuated his sentence by licking my pulse point before slowly sucking on it.

"Oh..Damon!" I let out, my heart picked up it's speed.

"It's been three weeks, since I have felt you. Three weeks since I fucked yours brains out, making you scream my name." He placed his one hand around my waist, tightening his hold on me, while his other hand parted my legs ever so slightly.

"But don't worry..." He bit my earlobe gently." I won't do anything you don't want me to. You can stop me anytime you want. Hmm?"

I nodded my head, unable to speak anything because of his close proximity.

It's as if I almost forgot how his presence around me affects me. How he takes my breath away, just by looking at me. How he makes me crave him in the deepest, darkest parts of me just by a simple and innocent touch.

"Have you ever indulged in watching these scenes?" He mumbled in my neck, his hand roamed on my inner thigh, dangerously close to my private part.

Taking a sharp breath, I shook my head, to answer him.

A slight sound of pain left my lips, as he bit me where my neck meet my shoulder.

"Is that a way to answer you dom properly, sweet Natalia?"

Oh God!

Everytime he calls me 'Sweet Natalia', I feel like I'll melt.

"No sir. I have rarely been to this section of club." I replied.

He suddenly stopped whatever he was doing to my neck and looked at me. "Why?"

I shrugged. " The idea never appealed to me much. I didn't think I am into watching others."

I told him. Though I have been into this lifestyle for many years, there are still a lot of things that I never tried or didn't think much about.

And the sole reason was, I never felt any special or strong connection with someone to talk about my like and dislikes much. So, the only thing I did was, coming here, blowing off some steam through some rough sex, whenever I felt the itch and then return back to my boring life.

However, with Damon, everything changed. He does everything differently. I don't know how to explain. He is much rough then my previous doms, but at the same time, he is more gentle and caring.

He poked a finger at my temple, to get my attention back.

"Stop living in your head all the time Natalia. You don't always need to overthink and over analyse every word and every sentence that is being spoken to you."

I smiled at his words.

"You want to know something?" He raised a brow curiously.

"Other than my mom, you are the first and only one who can read me like an open book." He gave me a look of surprise.

"You understand me and my mind even without me uttering a single word. And most importantly, something that have always surprised me, from the day I met you...."

His eyes showed genuine interest. A small smile graced his lips and that made me smile in return.

"Though you always take my mind and body to a chaotic world, your mere presence calms like no other."

I said with sincerity and he looked shocked at my confession.

Did I say something wrong?

Is he going to creep out and run for hills now?

He didn't say anything. He just let out a small chuckle, which confused me.

"No. You didn't say anything wrong, nor do I feel creeped out by your words. Infact, it made me feel happy that I could help you even if a little bit."

"Did I really say that out loud?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

"Nah! You didn't say anything. It's just you are too easy to read." He grinned at me and it made me laugh.

"You are beautiful Natalia. You know that?" He said with sincerity.

I nodded. " A man told me about it a lot of times. He used to recite it to me as he fucked me into oblivion."  I said with dreamy eyes, sighing dramatically. A little mischief on my mind.

His face lost all it's colour, as he tried to look normal, when in reality it looked as if he was about to throw hands.

"Oh!" That's all that came out of his mouth. I barely controlled my laugh.

"Don't you want to know his name?" I asked him.

"Um..No. No need to remember someone who is not important anymore." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"What? Who said he is not important anymore?"

"He is?" He asked almost in a challenge.

And I nodded." Very. Infact he is one my favourite people."

His next action shocked me as he held my waist with both of his hands tightly and placed me on his lap, straddling him.

"So, he is important to you." He said it as a statement. I nodded. " Special also?" I nodded again.

It's so much fun teasing him.

"Well, let me know who he is. So, that I can beat the shit out of him and then erase him from the face of the world." He said, his voice came out as a threat but it only made me lose control.

I laughed. Hard. "Oh my God Damon. You are really very cute."

He looked confused as I continued to laugh. "What do you mean? And why are you laughing?"

I tried to compose myself, which was a difficult task looking at his face.

"You can't beat him, Damon. It is not possible." I told him, still not clearing his confusion.

"And why is that? Do you think I am weak?" He asked, his hold on my waist tightening making my breath hitch. He pulled me closer from my waist, so that our faces were almost touching.

"You are not weak, Damon. But how can you beat yourself and then erase yourself from this world?" I told him, controlling my laugh, because of his serious expression.

"Why will I beat myse..."  A look of realization crossed his face. "You were talking about me?" I nodded.

A smile appeared on his face, which quickly turned into a smirk. "So, I am special and important to you, hmm?" He asked in a cocky tone.

I barely controlled myself from rolling his eyes.

"Yes Damon. You are special for me." I punctuated the sentence by pecking on his cheek.

As we were busy, staring into each other's eyes, our attentions were drawn towards the stage by a meek female voice.

We turned our head towards the stage to see a female submissive tied.

I gasped as I saw how she was tied to the bed. It is the 'wide open' position. Her legs were streched back to her shoulder level and then tied there, with wrists attached to her ankles.

She was completely stretched and spread out to use as pleased for whoever her dominant was. However, she wasn't tied in something extremely uncomfortable as they show in porn sites. It was manageable with a little more experience.

Though the position was very stressful and looked difficult, it aroused me so much, just thinking that she is completely exposed for her dom, and also in front of everyone and anyone who wanted to look.

But, what if she actually feels stressed?

"Don't worry. She is properly trained to get into those difficult positions. She is probably enjoying it." Damon whispered in my ear, taking me out of my trance.

I was carefully watching her. Her chest rising and falling rapidly, in anticipation and excitement. Maybe a little nervousness too.

I was focused on her when another gasp of shock left me. A person came out from behind the curtains on the stage and it wasn't a dom but a domme.

Scarlet to be more specific.

She looked like a force to be reckoned in that blood red lace corset and skirt set. The intensity with which she was looking at her sub made me gulp.

She looks so intimidating right now. It really amazed me how her demeanor changed that day when she hugged me.

If she ever look at me this way, I would probably pass out. She looked hot though.

While I was busy watching the interaction between Scarlet and her sub, I could feel Damon staring at me intensely.

He kept his hands on my waist and shifted me on his lap, so that now my back was sticking to his chest. He wrapped his one arm around my neck while his other hand caressed my arms.

On the stage, I saw Scarlet picking up a candle and lighting it. As the candle burned, the hot wax started pooling around it. When she was satisfied with the amount of wax around the candle, she blew it out.

Taking slow predatory steps towards the girl tied on the bed, she titled the candle a little, dripping down the hot wax in the valley of her breasts.

I felt my hands clutching Damon's pants into small fists as the moaning of the sub reached my ear. I felt as if the wax was poured on me.

My eyes were hazy from the arousal.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia?" Damon whispered in my ear, gently nipping at my earlobe. His hands that were caressing me, now slowly moved towards the side of my breasts.

He gently tugged at my dark purple leather tube top from both sides and I felt my heart racing faster.

"May I ?" He asked me gently.

I contemplated before answering. Though we were sitting in an open booth, it was designed in such a way that, it was covered from three sides with dark curtains and the only ones who could see us were the people on the stage performing the scene.

That is Scarlet and her sub.

Slowly, I nodded my head, giving Damon the  permission he was waiting for.

"Keep you eyes on the stage, sweet Natalia. Use your safe word, when you want me to stop." I nodded again.

I shifted my focus on the stage when I felt my top sliding down my chest, resting below my breast, leaving my chest completely exposed.

I am glad no one was watching us, or I might have fainted.

Scarlet poured the wax around her sub's areola, making her shiver in fear and excitement, as I felt Damon slightly circling my buds, making them stand erect in arousal.

He gently rubbed them, causing a low, barely audible moan to slip from my lips.

Scarlet moved her hand slightly, dripping the hot wax directly on her sensitive nipples, making her scream and struggle in pain.

Damon followed his previous actions by pinching my nipples harder and harder, twisting them, making them into points.

My head fall back on his shoulders, as I hiss out in pain trying to control my voice.

It was as if Damon was attacking me exactly where Scarlet was torturing her sub.

I was dripping wet by now. Scarlet poured the wax drawing down a path from her chest to her stomach and stopping just before the mound of her pussy.

Damon followed the action by dragging his hands over my torse teasingly, causing a weirdly arousing sensation through my body.

I sighed at the feeling.

His mouth came back to my neck, biting and sucking roughly on my pulse point. I hissed in pain and pleasure it caused.

Trying to gain my focus on the stage, I saw that Scarlet was long done with the wax play and now  she had a huge wand vibrator in her hand.

As she moved the vibrator towards the girl's pussy, I felt Damon's hand sliding down towards my core.

The vibrator touched the girl's pussy and the vibrations hit her, causing her to struggle in her restraints.

I felt Damon parting my legs as wide as they would go, as I straddled him. He moved his hand inside my scandalous little skirt, moving my panties aside. He rolled up the skirt exposing my core.

I shivered as I felt the cold air from the room's air conditioning hit my wet folds. Though no one could see us, but being exposed ina place surrounded by people, added fuel to my arousal.

I felt myself dripping on his thighs, which was humiliating and embarrassing.

As his fingers touched my swollen clit, I couldn't think of anything else. All I could do was close my eyes and feel his touch.

However, he didn't like it that way. Gripping a fistful of my hair painfully in his hand, he forced my eyes towards the stage, as he rubbed my clit vigorously.

My body buckled at the sensation. All I could hear was harsh pantings of mine and loud moans of the tied sub.

I was lost in all the sensations when Damon suddenly entered a finger inside me. I gasped out loud. His hand left my hair as it came back to my breast.

He groped my left breast in his hand, fondling it roughly, while his finger assaulted my pussy. He added another finger and my back arched in response.

His fingers were moving in and out so fast and his thumb circled my clit. He tweaked my nipple and I moaned out loud, unable to control myself.

Don't know how, but my voice reached to Scarlet. She looked at me, her eyes raking over my flushed face, tangled hair, my exposed chest and breast rising up and down rapidly. The movement of Damon's hand which were still twisting my nipples, followed by her eyes that kept for a little too long on my legs spread wide, exposing my most intimate part.

I bet she could see me dripping down as Damon finger fucked me. I saw her lick her lips and her eyes darkened.

He gaze made me excited and nervous at the same time. I wanted to hide myself from her and then expose myself and let her have her way with me.

It was weird. It felt wrong. But I couldn't help it. My brain automatically presented a picture of Scarlet torturing and teasing me instead of her little tied up sub.

I came back to present as Damon entered a third finger inside me. My mouth opened wide and my eyes rolled to the back of my skull.

I saw Scarlet slowly increasing the setting on the toy as her sub started shaking more in her restraints.

However, Scarlet didn't move her eyes from mine, even for a second. She continued to stare me. When I didn't move my gaze, a smirk appeared on her face which made my skin rise with goose bumps.

Damon left my boobs as he moved his other hand towards my clit. He slightly pinched it, while vigorously moving his three fingers inside me, stretching me out.

Another loud moan of pleasure left me. I didn't even try to hold it in this time, as I was past caring about anything or anyone.

I felt myself reaching towards the peak of my climax. Scarlet kept holding my gaze while licking her lips occassionally, as I felt Damon's eyes on us.

I knew he saw what was happening. And from his hard cock poking my back, I can tell he is also enjoying all of this.

It made me think how it would feel to have both Scarlet and Damon have their wicked ways with my body while being on their mercy.

The thought itself pushed me over the edge as I came on his fingers. It was a powerful orgasm that wrecked through my body. My back arched and I buckled as he helped me ride my orgasm, moving his fingers inside me until I was completely empty.

As I was done, I let my body relax on Damon's chest and my head fell on his shoulder.

He adjusted my position in his arms, adjusting my clothes to cover me back. I curled up in his arms and he caressed my back, putting me into the realm of pleasure and calm.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter updated. Tell me if you liked it.

Do vote if you liked it.

Also tell me in comments if you want me to right a scene with Natalia, Damon and Scarlet.

If you want it, then I might give it to you. 😈

Will update next chapter soon. Till then Happy reading.

__________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 5.3K 31
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: This is 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of my Shatter Me series, please read this book 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 reading the second one. If you do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 li...
155K 5.8K 200
****Story contains mature themes and sexual content. Abuse is mentioned as one of the trials Kaydence goes through.**** "What about my things at home...
2.3M 52.4K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...
201K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...