ՏᑭIᗪᗴᖇᗰᗩᑎ𒊹︎︎︎𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐗�...

נכתב על ידי maimetanka

Y/N--bullied everyday by Kim Taehyung, madly in love with her neighbor, Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim--girlfriend o... עוד

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

16

1.2K 78 7
נכתב על ידי maimetanka

One minute until six in the pm--in one more minute, jennie will be seeing a certain beautiful girl again. In one more minute, she'll be going on a date with Y/n. Even if it's just a walk, she couldn't care any less, because anytime spent with the girl would be time well spent.

She watched the digital clock on the stove of her kitchen as it turned to six o' clock. She rushed over to the door and counted the seconds.

One, Two, Three, Four...

Then, there's a knock at the door.

As soon as Jennie heard the first knock, she tried her best to bite back the perseverant smile, but it didn't work. She opened the door to reveal Y/n standing in front of the door with a bouquet of flowers--flowers made of chocolate.

"Uh-hi... Jennie," Y/n stuttered, blatantly giving Jennie a once over with seemingly no shame.

"Hi, Y/n/n," was seemingly all that Jennie could let out. And although y/n was just in casual clothing, she still somehow was able to make herself look exactly like an angel.

"Oh. I-uh-got these for you," Y/n said as she handed jennie the bouquet of the chocolate flowers. Jennie took the flowers with a faint smile playing onto her lips before quickly placing the chocolate flowers onto a nearby end table.

"You're so beautiful," Y/n complimented sweetly, a ghost of a blush tainting Jennie's cheeks.

"Smooth, Parker," Jennie joked with a playful eye roll, while Y/n let out a breathy laugh.

Just as Y/n opened her mouth to speak again, the younger Kim came running down the stairs at breakneck speed.

"Who's that, Unnie?" Ella asked while wrapping her arms tightly around her older sister's waist.

"Her name is Y/n, Ella," Jennie responded before redirecting her attention back to the girl in front of her.

"Y/n, this is my six year old little sister, Ella. You can call her Ella or Ellie. I don't think you two have met before."

"Well, I think I would remember meeting a princess," Y/n said with a soft tone, a smile appearing on Jennie's lips when the older girl kneeled down and kissed the back of Ella's tiny hand.

God, this is so cute. Why is she so nice to everyone?

"I think I would remember your super  eyes," the youngest girl joked, a laugh escaping both Jennie and Y/n.

"Touché," Y/n responded halfheartedly, standing back up to come eye level with the older Kim.

"I'm gonna go out with her for a little while okay, Ella," Jennie gingerly said to her little sister, hoping she would let them go now. Don't get her wrong, she loves her little sister, but she was simply very excited to finally be alone with Y/n.

"Okay, have her home by eight," the six year old said to Y/n before making her way back up to her room. And Y/n couldn't help the snort that came with her attempt to suppress her laughter. Jennie stood still, cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"Wanna go now?" Y/n questioned.

Jennie flashed a smile when Y/n held out her hand to assist her down the stairs of her front porch.

"You're so cute," Jennie whispered out to herself, eyes widening when she realized that she had said that aloud.

"You're cuter," y/n said, a shade of pink raising in Jennie's cheeks once again, both embarrassed and flattered.

"Can I take you somewhere cool?" Y/n asked, looking over to the brown eyed girl beside her. "It'll be cool, I promise."

Jennie's worries were almost instantly taken away when Y/n entwined their fingers together. A smile grew onto her upward curving lips that she couldn't seem to shake off.

Y/n and Jennie walked hand in hand as the girl led Jennie to downtown Seoul.

---

Jennie couldn't help the increasing wary when Y/n led her to an alley.

Please don't be a rapist. Please don't be a rapist.

"Just come here. Trust me," Y/n said in a comforting tone while walking up the first few steps of a fire escape. Jennie only grew more confused when Y/n continued going up the staircase in silence but she decided to comply. Because the older girl was too nice to do any harm. Right?

And a smile formed onto her lips when Y/n held out her hand to assist her with walking up the staircase. The brunette took her hand with a content grin along with a faint blush.

She's definitely not a rapist.

When they finally made it up to the top of the fire escape, Y/n began climbing up a ladder to the rooftop.When they finally finished their climb up the short ladder, they turned a corner, a spark seemed to light in the brown of younger girl's eyes.

She placed her hands down on the ledge and took in the beautiful skyline view of Seoul. Still holding onto Y/n's silky hand, she watched in absolute awe as the palm trees moved in the slight breeze, taking in the wonderful scenery.

"I come here to think sometimes," Y/n whispered after a brief moment of comfortable silence, only the sound of the light wind blowing.

"Thanks for showing me this, Y/n/n," Jennie smiled, looking up to face the Y/e/c eyed girl. Their eyes locked.

As Y/n looked into the younger girl's chocolate brown eyes, she knew this was the moment--the moment that she's longed for all her life.

She's on the same rooftop she goes to when she's Spider-Man, and now she's on the rooftop with the only girl that can make her vulnerable.

She gingerly cupped Jennie's cheek with one hand, her fingertips ever so slightly brushing against her skin. Butterflies immediately erupted in the older girl's stomach as Jennie flashed that adorable smile of her's.

The girl's gaze fell down to Jennie's plump lips for a brief second before returning to her brown eyes. She watched as Jennie's gaze slowly fell to her own lips.

Y/n began to slowly lean in, watching as Jennie's lips parted. She looked up for any sign of worry in Jennie's face before she finally closed the gap. They were finally kissing. Their lips move against one another's. Y/n felt her lips go numb and her knees go weak, her breath shortening into a lightheaded feeling.

Jennie couldn't believe what was happening. It was the most romantic thing that had happened to her, not even Taehyung's extravagant, fancy dinners could top it.

She hadn't felt this way in awhile. When her and Taehyung first started dating, he unbelievably sweet to her. But after a couple months of dating, he started to become less caring. But even at the beginning of their relationship, he'd never been more sweet to her than Y/n.

It was everything Jennie ever wanted. They were on a rooftop, a beautiful view surrounding them, kissing over the city lights. The kiss was slow and steady but nothing had ever sent more butterflies through Jennie than that kiss.

Her knees felt like giving in once she felt Y/n's tongue brush against her bottom lip, asking for permission. She parted her lips ever so slightly and let out a quiet moan when Y/n's tongue instantly began exploring her mouth. Her body was about to explode when Y/n's hands found their way to Jennie's waist, pulling their bodies impossibly closer. She wrapped her hands around Y/n's neck.

The kiss began to heat up but air became needed as well, so they both separated. But neither wanted the moment to end.

Y/n checked her watch. She didn't want the dreamlike date to end, but she knew that they probably had to start the walk home sooner than later.

"I feel like I should take you home now. Ella might get mad at me," Y/n joked while pressing their foreheads together. They both laugh.

"Yeah," Jennie whispered.

---

"I bid you goodbye, fair lady," Y/n playfully said while offering a bow, as Jennie playfully rolled her eyes.

"Alright bye, loser," Jennie whispered with a wide smile on her face.

"Bye, beautiful," Y/n confidently uttered while waving, walking over to her house backwards.

"You're making me feel bad for calling you loser!" Jennie yelled over to the older girl, who was already on the driveway of the Parker household.

"It's what I do!" Y/n jokingly bragged while walking over to her house in a dreamy state..

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

200K 8.2K 37
REQUESTED 🌸 Upon request, I've created a miniseries based on 'you have a child from a previous relationship' with Rosé of blackpink 💫 For more cont...
14.3K 660 7
"I wish, I can find someone just like you.' 'Why not just me?' • 𝐆𝐱𝐆 • 𝐆!𝐏
644 87 8
Park chaeyoung, better knows as rosè of blackpink found a new hobby involving cute little stationery items. What happened when she meets y/n, the own...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...