The Boxer's Doll |Taekookff|

By taewithkookies69

"Can't you listen? I'm talking to you, SPEAK UP." "He is mute, he can't speak jungkook." A short taekook sto... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8

5

3K 320 38
By taewithkookies69

Taehyung was sitting in the car sniffling, his bambi eyes were getting teary as he remembered his hyung's words.

He looked away when he heard the door opening sound and someone sitting beside him. He knew that who is the person.

"Bear!" Kai called him in a soft voice but the pouty angry bear was not even looking at him.

Kai bite his lips to control his smile and leaned forward to embrace his little baby but his bear jerked his hands away.

"My baby is angry on hyung?" Kai asked in a fake sad voice because he knew his bear very well.

Taetae gave him a side eye and again looked away showing his pure anger to his hyung today.

Kai understood and pulled him on his lap who was looking like a cute angry cub glaring at kai with his big bambi eyes.

Kai chuckled and kissed his cheeks before hugging him.

"My Little world." He said in a calm tone and closed eyes.

Taetae also melted but he was still showing his cute anger.

"I know I did wrong, but you know very well how much posessive I'm for you, I can't trust on anyone in your matter, I can't trust on him too that's why reacted like this, the day I will feel like he is the one for you I will not stop you but that day is not come yet."

Taehyung was listening to him carefully, peacefully resting his head on his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the otherside...

Everyone was eating their dinner silently, glancing at jungkook from time to time who was looking so pissed and angry since the noon, they dare not to ask him the reason because they knew the cost of messing with the double bunny especially when he is angry.

Mrs Jeon who was also observing him, she got worried and spoke.

"Gugkk is everything alright?" She asked in a soft tone concern was visible on her face.

"Yes mom, I'm just tired I'm going to my room so please no one distrub me." Saying this he went upstairs.

Mrs Jeon was confused thats when suga spoke.

"He went to ask forgiveness from his doll, isn't it?"

"Must got rejected." Jin said with his famous laugh and everyone brusted into laughter.

"Shut up y'all we should help him instead of making his fun, if he heard us then It will be our last day on this planet." Namjoon glared at them.

Everyone gulped as they all were scared from Jungkook.

"I'm wondering how's that boy look, must be an angel who made my son head over heels for him." Mrs Jeon said smiling.

"I have an idea." Jimin stood up from the chair excitedly.

"What???"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At midnight...

Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully after so many struggles got startled by a sudden noice of drumbeats and party poppers.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYKAYYYY!!! (Jhope) JUNGKOOK (Jimin) KOOKIEE (RM), GUGKK (Mrs. Jeon), KOOKOO (Jin).....JUNGLEBOOK(Suga)..."

Suga hurriedly keep hand in his mouth.

Jungkook chuckled at them with closed eyes as he was still in sleep.

"Done? now get out I'm sleepy." Saying this he was about to sleep again covering himself with blanket but his eyes shot opened when he heard.

"Don't you want to receive congratulations on your birthday from your D.o.ll? Jimin said putting load on the doll word.

Jungkook smiled like a love sick puppy and throw a pillow on jimin. Everyone laughed at his action.

"We are not joking bro, we arranged a huge party for you and the cheif guest of this party will be your D.Ooo.Lll." Suga said extenting the doll word even more to tease him more.

Everyone smirked at Jungkook.

"ARGHHH Y'All go away." He yelled at them blushing mess.

And poor suga even got hit by Jungkook's monstrous boot, he was hissing in pain

"Okay, okay lets go everyone, he needs rest, tomorrow is a very big day for him afterall my son-in-law is also coming." Mrs.Jeon winked at jungkook.

"Mommm you too??"

Everyone left laughing at him.

Jungkook throw himself on the bed starting at the ceiling where his doll's angelic face was flashing infront of his eyes.

"Is it really hard to get you?" He asked to himself his lips curled into a dreamy smile.

One thing he knew that now he can't sleep tonight.

A/N:~In memory of the beloved, how did the night pass? Ohh this creul love.~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day the whole Jeon mansion got adorned with twinkling lights draped all around, leading up to a grand entrance with a red carpet plus added by elegant decorations, towering floral arrangements, and a live band playing upbeat music. The ballroom was filled with laughter and chatter, and the air was filled with the aroma of delicious food being served on silver platters. People are dressed to the nines in their finest attire, mingling and dancing under shimmering chandeliers.

The Handsome Daddy--I mean the BIRTHDAY boy dressed in a black tuxedo, well styled hairs with exposed forehead, his tongue playing with his shinny lips ring. His strong tattooed veiny hands fiddled with each other as he was desperately waiting for someone, all the girls and boys were drolling on the handsome boxer and was dying to get his mere glance on them, not knowing this handsome hunk was already got trapped into someone else's charm.

His soft gaze got intense, the moment his eyes fall on a living angel entering the hall. His doll, dressed in a beautiful pink fairy gown, his fluffy rosy cheeks, red plump lips, long lashes, pointed collarbones and eyes bowed in shyness everything about that ethereal boy way driving him crazy.

He was in his own world busy staring at the most beautiful creature of this world that he didn't noticed when his doll came standing just infront of him.

He came back to his senses when Kai shooked him. Taehyung looked down shyly while biting his lips feeling Jungkook's intense stare on his lips he got even more nervous.

"Done staring at my brother? As you see I'm also here." Kai said with a tight smile.

"I wish you not." Jungkook mumbled, kai looked at him with raised brow.

"Enjoy the party, thanks for coming." Saying this he walked away to the other guests.

Taetae looked at him with hurt expressions at the ignorance.

"Bear come lets go to meet others." Kai said softly, taetae nodded.

Taehyung was the heart of today's party, the main event as everone can't take off their eyes from him, he was the real defination of divine beauty it was impossible not to fall for this most ethereal and innocent bean.

Kai with a protective arm around his baby brother went to greet Mrs.Jeon who turned and got stunned after seeing a angel with kai, she met kai many times due to his rivalry and matches with jungkook but it was her first time seeing Taehyung.

"Aunty, He is Taehyung." Jimin whispered in her ear.

Mrs.Jeon smiled with tears while looking at Taehyung who was hella nervous as he was first time meeting the mother of his crush, he was afraid what if Mrs.Jeon doesn't like him.

But to his shock she hugged him tightly, taehyung getting such a motherly feeling from someone got tears in his eyes, after a while she backed away and caressed the soft feather like face with love and admiration.

"I heard very much about you, you are really very beautiful just like an angel." She pecked his forehead, taehyung looked down blushing at the compliment.

"Yeah why everyone forget about me I'm also here." Kai whinned.

Mrs.Jeon chuckled and hugged him also.

"How can I forget my son, I'm so glad that you come." She said pulling away with a smile.

Kai met Mrs.Jeon many times and he is very attached to her as she treat him like her own son. She was a single parent and Jungkook was her only child but she adopted Namjin, Yoonmin and Hobi and always treat them like her own children, same whenever she meet with kai during their boxing matches she treat him like her own son and also treat his wounds, she was a very kind and lovely woman, who gave birth to a kind and gentlemen.

Tae and Kai are orphans whose parents died in their childhood when kai was only 10 years old and taehyung was only 5 so kai raised Taehyung.

Rightnow all of them were having fun eating and drinking Taehyung was with tannies who tried to understand taehyung's language but failed they were laughing and joking around taehyung was also enjoying their company, but one thing was still haunting him, it was Jungkook's ignorance who was sitting with Namjoon far away in the corner, glancing at taehyung from time to time but ignore him when taehyung see him.

Jungkook wanted taehyung to come to him by his own as he wanted to show Kai but our innocent taetae couldn't understand it and got sad.

"Why they are not talking, our plan will go flop like this we should do something." Jimin whispered to suga who started to think something.

"Ideaaaa." Yoongi whispered yell.

"What??" Jimin asked.

"You will see, but you have to make sure to keep kai away from Taehyung" He replied and went somewhere.

Jimin also went to kai.

The cake cutting ceremony was done now it was the time for the guest to leave. But suddenly kai went somewhere. Jimin smirked at suga who also smirked at him with a blowing kiss, Jimin blushed.

Taehyung was sitting at a side nervously fiddling his fingers, Feeling Jungkook's stare at him which was making him feel so weak, but he didn't looked at jungkook he was angry because jungkook didn't talked to him once nor he came to greet him.

He fixed his gown, tugging his hairs back because Jungkook's stare was doing things to him. He was feeling so exposed infront of his stare.

Just then the lights turned off, gasps filled the air, people rushed here and there finding each other, taehyung panicked at the darkness some people bumped into him which raised his heartbeat, the worst thing is that he can't even speak or ask someone for help. The mobile torches in a big grand hall was doing nothing. Kai who had no idea at which corner he was started looking for his baby brother like a mad person, inbetween the huge crowd.

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes he was afraid of darkness plus the huge crowd was making him scared even more, what if something bad happen to him?

He was taking tiny careful steps looking for his hyung in the darkness, suddenly his back got bumped into something very hard and two strong veiny hands got wrapped around his waist from behind.

Taehyung didn't take even a minute to recognise that person.

Afterall he was the love of his life.

"Calm down, You are safe now." He whispered in a deep voice his hot breath was brushing on taehyung's nape.

Feeling him this close and his strong hands squeezing his waist in a comfort manner made taehyung moan slightly.

Jungkook smirked taking his intoxicating scent while leaning closer to his neck, the darkness covering them from people's evil eyes.

Like a fragile delicate doll Jungkook picked him up carefully in a bridal style both of their hearts were beating crazily with undefined emotions blooming inside them.

Inbetween the chaos of the crowd Jungkook walked away with his doll in his arms. Taehyung closed his eyes wrapping his arms around his neck, he was in peace in Jungkook's warm embrace he didn't know where he was taking him, he don't even care about it, all he wanted to be in his Lovers arms forever he wanted to live this moment.

Taehyung snuggling into his neck and his tight grip on his shirt near his heart was arousing jungkook to do many things to his doll as he was walking towards his room in a dim light.

To be continue.....

****************

This story has only 5 chapters before but now I extented it a bit going with a flow.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.8K 39
INTERSEX: Intersex people are individuals born with any of several sex characteristics including chromosome patterns, gonads, or genitals that, acco...
4.5K 221 5
He likes red roses; he loves the boy even more. [a sunjay five chapter au] [part two of three]
19.4K 2.2K 35
ချစ်နေတာကို ပုန်းလျှိူး ကွယ်လျှိုးမလုပ်ပါနဲ့ အချစ်ဆိုတာ သုံးဖက်မြင်ပဲ.... သက်ဆိုင်သူတွေသာမြင်နိုင်တဲ့ သုံးဖက်မြင်ရုပ်ကြွချစ်ခြင်းတစ်ခုပေါ့... Lai Kua...
42.9K 3.7K 13
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...