Prophet

By NooFakeIshh

Pharaoh's Eye Spin Off More

Prophet | Just Another Interlude
faces ๐Ÿ“ธ
Prophet | Watch Out For The Big Gurl
Prophet | The Weekend

Prophet | About Last Night

28 1 0
By NooFakeIshh

Hakeem

By the time I made it back to my dorm, everyone had been blowing up my phone wondering where the hell I went. I had to go release some tension after that dance from Jaida Rowe. That was my first thought soon as she walked out that room. I ain't feel like hearing shit from everyone asking me what happened and how was it. Shit, I had hoped they didn't see me talk to her to begin with. If everything goes well, I might be able to knock that off my bucket list.

Now with Nastasia here, it makes this shit even more difficult. How can I pine after Jadia Rowe and the chick I always wanted is here? This shit got me in a bind. Shit was cool when I would go back home to Nastasia and we would have our time together doing whatever. When I leave, I would leave single going back to school talking to who I want without any hesitation.

A nigga hesitant like a motherfucka' right now. If I don't do this shit right, I'll probably lose Stasi on any real potential we had to make it as a couple. Even with all the girls I messed with so far, I haven't taken none of them serious like I have Nastasia. That's why it's crucial I play this shit safe from here on out. Starting with damage control on my actions tonight.

"It's 2 AM Hakeem, whatever you wanted to tell me could have waited till tomorrow."

"You wasn't doing shit anyways but listening to Kiya talk."

Stasi showed up to my dorm in a hoodie and shorts, my roommate was out so we had the room to ourselves. I climbed into bed while she took a seat on my desk chair.

"What you doing over there?" I asked.

"I'm comfortable right here, I don't know who you had in the bed or the last time you changed your sheets."

"Stop playing," I hopped down to pull her up on the bed. "I changed my sheets, my room is clean, and my bed is clean. You know I don't even live like that."

Stasi took the spot in the corner and leaned up against the wall, I took up the space next to her laying down comfortable.

Stasi smirked, "I don't know how you living these days to know that to be true."

"You got jokes. Ain't nothing changed about me. But you," I shook my head. "You think you slick popping up on me like that. Did you get what you came here to see?"

"Is that a guilty conscious talking? I didn't see anything I haven't seen from you before Hakeem," Stasi smiled.

"Did you have a good time at least? I apologize if I wasn't myself, I wish you would have told me you were coming. Now that you here, I can really show you something different."

"I didn't come here for you Hakeem, I'm just glad that my dad loosened the reins a little bit. Although I'm just meeting everyone, I did have a good time. I saw you had an even better one."

"What are you talking about?"

"I seen you," Stasi kackled. "C'mon Hakeem, it's me. You don't have to lie, you went behind that curtain with Jaida. Next thing we know, you were nowhere to be found."

"Let me explain a little strip club etiquette to you and give you a little honesty since you pressed on what I did."

"Hold on," she stopped me. "I don't care what you did, I could care less. More life baby, who am I to stop you?"

"No, I'm going to tell you before your head gets overwhelmed with what you think happened behind that curtain."

"Hakeem," she placed her hand on my cheek. "You not my man baby, she could have gave you top and I wouldn't have bat an eye."

"But I'm working on that and I'm much more interested in the top you give than her."

Nastasia flexed her fist up at me with a slight smile, "don't get hurt talking to me like that."

I cracked a smile as I titled my head out the way. "You know I'm only slightly playing. Anyways, I only got a dance from her, that's it. Nothing happened, we both kept our clothes on, and she didn't even see what I had to offer."

"That sounds like you paid for exactly what you intended to get."

"I definitely did."

"That still leaves the question of why you left without saying anything."

"I thought you said you weren't pressed to know?"

"I'm not, you were acting hella weird all night Hakeem. Before we even got to the strip club. Then you just up and left, I was confused. You acted like you didn't want me around. I didn't know that you knew the same people I befriended. I didn't pop up to set you up. My intentions were pure, I thought this would be a good idea."

I used that moment to pull Stasi down to lay her body somewhat on mine, my arm had cradled around her back as my hand rested softly on the nape of her ass.

"I said I was sorry, I love that you here, I really do. You know this means we practically live together now."

Stasi let out a laugh as her head rest on my chest, "oh please stop."

"I'm serious, we getting that practice in before we get married."

"Married? Hakeem, you really think I'm playing. You going to have to work me allll the way back up to even seeing any potential in you again. I can't take you serious Hakeem. You ghosted me tonight like I was a nobody to you. You not about to have me crying out here, I refuse it. You need to get the hoeness out you first."

"Hoeness? Who the hell said I was a hoe? Was it Aleesha or Kiya?"

"I have eyes Hakeem, be so for real right now."

"Whatever, you going to believe what you want. But all I want to know right now is, how we moving?"

"We moving like how we were before you left for college, friendly."

"Don't do that shit Stasi." I said, as she let out a laugh. "I'm serious, what do you want from me?"

"Honesty, genuine love, and most of all respect. I'm very understanding and I always been, hell I'm giving the opportunity to fuck all the females you want, I don't care. Because at the end of the day, you aren't tied to me. But the moment I give you that opportunity and you fuck it up, I swear you won't ever get the chance to do me wrong again. I'm not going to allow you to claim me because I know you aren't ready."

"You only believe that I'm not ready, I'll give all this shit up tomorrow in front of everyone. On some Coming to America, Prince Hakeem type shit. I will renounce my thrown and no longer be the Prince of Zamunda! I'll drop every bitch, I swear."

Stasi laughed, "I'm not going to make you do that because you won't. These two years apart made you confuse me with some other goofy on this campus. I was going to let the shit slide, you but frontin' like you ready for me and that you want to be real, when you're not, and that is irritating to me at this point. You said that you kept your hands to yourself with Jaida, but she told Aleesha that she felt on you and was impressed. Aleesha told me when we came back to the dorm. They are roommates incase you didn't know!"

"SEE! Look how the wrong information getting passed to you already, I didn't say we kept our hands to ourselves. I said we kept our clothes on. You want honesty, but honesty hurts. And I told you tonight wasn't a good night for you to pop up. I had my hands up on her hips, that's it. My dick stayed in my pants, she grabbed for me over my sweats. That's exactly what happened, every single detail."

"Honesty might hurt but it's what I need Hakeem, if you can't handle that then you can't handle me. We would never make it, because I'm not going to let you play in my face. So please, either take this shit real slow or leave it alone. I don't want to lose what I already have with you. But if you are serious then you need to give this shit time to grow."

"Alright, fine, I hear you."

"Thank you."

"But I ain't ask you over here for nothing. For this to grow, I want you to spend the night sometimes, I want to talk, you know I want to kiss you too, real bad."

Stasi let out a laugh, "nahhh. I don't think that's going to happen."

"Stop frontin' like you don't want to kiss me. It ain't no other reason why you transferred here, as much as I know you want to prove to me other valid reasons, you only came for one."

"You are so full of yourself."

"I'm trying to be full of you."

I leaned in, but Stasi had avoided me. "I'm being foreal, I'm not giving in to you that easy. When I see a change, then we can talk. Until then, you speak for yourself."

"Alright, I can manage that. But for now, I can start small. You going to lay your ass in this bed, you can leave tomorrow whenever you want, I ain't got shit to do. You also going to let me kiss all on you, for tonight at least. Starting tomorrow, we can take this however you want. But I promise you, by the end of all this. You are going to be mine," I kissed her.

I respected what Stasi wanted, even though I had different intentions. I settled for the little things, I can work my way up. But I hope this shit isn't a long ass process. I don't want to feel like I'm fucking up if Jaida decides to swing my way. I'm not sure by that point where Stasi and I will be and if I'll be able to resist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 164 17
Read to find out ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
357 16 25
๐€๐›๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐š๐๐š. ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ...
258K 10.9K 29
Who can you trust these days?