Hair Part

By JunoDelusion

A trimmed strand of hair can never be brought back to its original length instantly. Her scissors yapped like... More

Prologue
Hair Part
Chapter One - Shades of Ombre
Chapter Two - Buzzed Endings

NOTE

357 3 0
By JunoDelusion

15052015

NOTE: Hi! Thank you so much for choosing to read my story. I really appreciate your support. Arigatou gozaimasu! *90 degrees bow*

I would just like to announce that the plot for "Hair Part" has been slightly edited, since I realized I already had too many ideas and the story won't be finished because of it. I went into a process of chopping and editing and outlining my final ideas, and now I think my vision for the story is clearer this time.

Thus, I would like to request you to reread the story from Chapter One so you can fully understand the story now and take note of the changes I made. I apologize for the inconvenience. Don't worry, some scenes were still used, but there is a major turn of events, most especially the setting. Hope you understand and still give me your support.

Thank you once again! Have a good day. Enjoy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 117 25
"So what's your type?" "What do you mean?" I pause, looking up from my book to meet the eyes of my dear friend. "Type of what?" She shakes her head...
3M 79.2K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
680 319 43
"I'd be lying if I said that I don't dream of a wedding like this anymore.. Sometimes in my dreams I see her.. stunning a white dress with her hair t...
19.3K 1.4K 46
Fiza woke up smiling. Last night had been everything she had dreamt it would be. She had lost her virginity to her best friend. Now her boyfriend, ho...