Bewitched {Being Rewritten}

By rainbowkiller0

There's something off about the King's Personal attendant. Something sinister. ***Used to be Savage*** ***Cur... More

Part One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Part Two
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Sixteen

887 70 5
By rainbowkiller0

The feast following the King's wedding had gone on for hours, the sun setting over King's Landing as the celebration continued. His Grace had danced briefly with his new wife before moving to Darla's side. Shining jewels beaded her gown, covering every inch of her and gleaming in the golden light of the Great Hall as the King spun her around.

Darla glanced over Viserys's shoulder, dark eyes trailing over the crowd until they landed on Alicent's figure. The Queen waited on the edge of the dancefloor, her shoulders tensed up as she attempted to make herself as small as possible. Otto Hightower hovered over his daughter, speaking quietly to her. His hand wrapped around her upper arm tightly, causing a grimace to flash across the young girl's face.

As the music slowed and the other couples readied to begin a new dance Lord Lyonel appeared beside the King and mistress. "Are you ready, Your grace?"

"I suppose." Viserys sighed, nodding to his Master of Law.

Dark eyes narrowed in confusion as Lyonel Strong waved to where a group of noble men had gathered on the other side of the dance floor. She recognized the salacious grins that grew upon the lords' faces as the began to make their way toward Alicent.

"My King," The words spilled from Darla's lips before she could think, tearing her gaze from the men closing in on Alicent and looking to Viserys. "Allow me to prepare the Queen for you."

Viserys stared at her for a moment, before slowly nodding. Darla pushed past the crowd and rushed to Alicent's side, intertwining her arm through the younger girl's and pulling her from the Hand.

"It is time, my Queen." Darla whispered.

"Yes, of course." Alicent nodded, bidding her father goodbye as she allowed Darla to lead her through the crowd.

"My lady," One of the men called, stepping in front of Darla and Alicent to halt their escape. Alicent's fingers tighten around Darla's wrist, fearful she might be separated from the older girl. "It is custom for the male guests to escort the bride to her husband's chambers."

Darla's jaw clenched, her eyes narrowing at the way the lord's gaze swept over Alicent's figure as if he could see through the fabric of her dress. "His Grace wishes for me to accompany the Queen to his chambers. You understand, do you not?"

"Of course," The lord attempts to smile, finally stepping out of Darla's way.

Alicent trails behind Darla, tethered to her husband's mistress by the hold both had on the other's hand. Lit sconces lined the hall, breaking the darkness that had blanketed King's Landing.

"What would have happened?" Alicent's voice was small as she broke the silence. "If you had let them take me?"

"Nothing good." Darla supplied, her eyes remained forward. She feared what might happen if she looked at Alicent. If the pit in her stomach would grow larger, or if she'd be unable to lead Alicent to the King's bed, instead choosing to hide the young girl away.

The doors loomed over the two girls. Differing emotions flashing across their faces, but neither was eager to enter. A castle guard nodded to the two, slowly pushing the door open. Alicent's hand tightened around Darla's, causing the older girl to glance at her.

"I'm ready." Alicent attempted to smile though it didn't reach her eyes, they had grown hollow in the past hour as the bedding grew closer.

Darla nodded, leading Alicent into the King's chambers and to the foot of his bed. She moved to stand behind her, slowly removing the pins from Alicent's hair. Auburn curls fell, brushing against Darla's hands as she unpinned them. Once her hair was loose, Darla lifted the diadem off of Alicent's head and laid it atop a nearby table. Her other jewelry soon joined it before Darla's hand fell to the laces holding Alicent's dress closed. Fingers stilling for a moment before they were twisting into the ties and loosening them.

The gown quickly slipped from Alicent's frame, leaving her standing in a shift. The lit candles scattered around the room cast shadows across Alicent, revealing the shape of her body through the thin fabric. Darla moved to stand in front of Alicent, hands slipping into auburn curls and readjusting the hair to frame Alicent's face. Her fingers floated over Alicent's jaw, gently tilting her chin up. Honey brown eyes met dark brown, a concoction of fear, appreciation and guilt mixed within the shared gaze.

"I'll return for you after." Darla whispers, fingers brushing over Alicent's cheek.

Alicent's hand raises to wrap around Darla's wrist, holding her hand in place. "You promise?"

"I swear," The door swings open allowing laughter to seep into the quiet room from the hall, as Viserys enters the chambers. Darla steps away, her hand slipping through Alicent's grip. Her fingers intertwine with Alicent's for a moment. "Remember to breathe."

Darla turns to Viserys, grinning as he joins his wife and mistress at the foot of the bed. Warm hands grab onto her hips, pulling her into his chest. Darla's hands frame his face, tilting her head up to brush her nose against his.

"I shall imagine it is you in my bed." Viserys breathes, his words carry the scent of wine.

"I'll be back at your side soon, my King." Darla presses a chaste kiss to the Viserys's lips before she is stepping away.

Viserys nods, turning to face Alicent. Darla's stomach turns as his hands reach out towards Alicent, fingers harshly digging into his wife's hips as he maneuvers her to the bed. Darla turns, feet quickly carrying her from the room. The air is still in the hall, only disturbed by the distant laughter and cheers from the Great Hall. A sigh slips past Darla's lips as she presses herself to the wall, willing to wait the bedding out.

★・・・・・・★

The smell of sweat hangs heavy in the air. Soft snores sound from Alicent's side disturbing the silence. The wetness that had seeped from between her thighs had long since grown sticky, drying across her flesh. Her breath stutters in her chest as tears well up in her eyes, she is too busy mourning her innocence to hear the door creak open or soft footsteps near the bed.

"Alicent?" Darla softly whispers, startling Alicent. A hand slowly stretches out, an offering of comfort and support.

Alicent grips onto the outstretched hand as more tears spill from her eyes. "I feared you wouldn't return for me." The words come out breathy as Alicent struggles to breathe through her sobs.

"I'll always return for you," Darla swears. "I've readied a bath for you, if you'd like?"

Auburn curls shake with the force of Alicent's nod. She moves to her feet, leaning on Darla for support as the ache if her lost maidenhood radiated through her body. Soft fabric drapes over Alicent's frame as Darla wraps a dressing gown around her.

The walk to their shared apartments is slow, each step causing Alicent's sore body to scream in pain. Darla softly coaxes Alicent to move, supporting the younger girl's weight with an arm around her waist. Alicent leans into Darla's frame, throwing her arm over Darla's shoulder. Her breathing finally calms some once the doors to their chambers close, separating them from the rest of the castle.

Alicent's steps stutter as Darla begins to lead her to the privy. "I- I don't want to undress again."

Darla nods, changing their destination to Alicent's bedchambers without a word.

The soft mattress welcomes Alicent's aching body, her eyes fall closed for a moment as she breathes in the sweet scent of lilies. She can hear the soft sound of Darla bustling around before the bed dips beside her feet.

"Open your eyes, sweet girl." The pet name clumsily falls from Darla's lips but Alicent doesn't seem to mind. Honey brown eyes flutter open, staring wide-eyed up at the cloth in Darla's hand. "You'll feel better once the mess is cleaned."

Alicent slowly nods, trusting Darla not to harm her. Her legs fall open, watching as Darla pushes the shift up before bringing the cloth to Alicent's thighs. The fabric is warm and damp against Alicent's skin. Light brown eyes study Darla's face as she diligently cleans away the evidence of the bedding.

The dirtied cloth is tossed to the foot of the bed before Darla is leaning to the nearest nightstand. A small vial is held up for Alicent to see. "This is something my mother taught me," Darla explains as she uncorks the vial and pours some of the liquid onto her finger tips. "It will help with the pain."

Alicent nods at the unspoken question, watching as Darla's hand disappears between her thighs. Heat rises to Alicent's cheeks at the intimate touch, painting her fair complexion a rosy hue. A slight tingling pricks at the skin of her thighs, confusing Alicent. "What is it?"

Darla's fingers gently rub the liquid into the flesh of Alicent's thighs. "Chili oil," Darla explains, glancing up to meet Alicent's flustered gaze. She stifles the smile threatening to grow, focusing on massaging the sore muscles. "My mother would save up for days to afford the chilis that came from Essos. When I was old enough, I would help her make it."

The common born mistress pulls away, wiping her fingers with the dirtied rag before moving to stand. "Sleep well, Alicent."

Panic wells deep within Alicent, forcing her to jump into a sitting position. Her hand shoots out latching onto Darla's wrist. "Don't go, please."

Darla's chest aches at the frightened look in Alicent's gaze, slowly nodding. "I'll stay."

The older girl moves to the other side of Alicent's bed. Her dressing gown falls from her shoulders before Darla slowly slips between the sheets, giving Alicent time to change her mind. Instead the younger girl remains still until Darla lays beside her. Rolling onto her side, Alicent reaches out, grasping Darla's hand in her own. The two girls lay facing each other, silently matching the steady pace of the other's breathing. 

AN: Having to write a 20 page paper on the history of the history of a topic really kills any desire to write. Whoever created histography deserves to be in hell.

-ELE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.5K 20
As the realm mourns the loss of Queen Aemma, King Viserys finds solace in the arms of a most unlikely companion - the enchanting Anna Hightower , dau...
214K 8.9K 80
Vaera Targaryen was madly in love, had wonderful children, a husband that stayed far away with his mistresses at Casterly rock and a man that she lov...
146K 5.8K 31
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ถ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ถ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, rhaella visenya targaryen must choose be...
679K 22.4K 101
Rosalie Hightower is Lord Otto Hightower youngest daughter, his pride and joy, she was the only one who could understand him and his ambitions but l...