Book 2 of new life and new lo...

Da Dezerayanderson

More chapters from the first one is gonna be on this one so go read the first one before you read this one. Altro

Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187

Chapter 165

22 0 0
Da Dezerayanderson

Narrator pov

The next day after breakfast, Juliana said her goodbyes to her mom and all her pokemon and headed back to the academy.

The classes she has today are history, battle studies and art.

So after arriving to Ms Raifort's class, she saw the others and went over to join them.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Good morning you guys"

"Morning Juliana" Penny greeted.

"Morning cutie"

"Good morning"

"Greetings my little students"

We turned our attention to Ms Raifort.

"Whatever you did yesterday is now part of history, today is our last class, so I would like to unravel the marvels that history has presented to us one last time"

"In our last class I taught you about the Area Zero Expedition of two hundred years ago, but alas two hundred years is not that long ago, nope not that long ago at all" she frowned while shaking her head.

"How unfortunate that our history lesson must march so inexorably toward the future"

"I'm ready to not hear more about Area Zero" I thought to myself.

"Would it not be more of an adventure to march toward the past right?" Ms Raifort questioned.

"To start from our present and study history in reverse?"

Her gaze was now on me.

"What do you think Juliana?"

"Why out of all people she always chooses me?" I wondered.

"Um...yeah, I think it would" I answered nervously.

"So you agree with me huh, however I'm afraid I risk incurring the wrath of our dear director if I stray from the curriculum"s" she sighed.

"But I suppose I have no choice but to let the flow of time carry us towards the future, now in this last class of ours I shall fill your mids with the history of the terastal phenomenon"

"I'm ready to get this over with" I thought to myself.

"The technology behind tera orbs has its origins in Area Zero, even after the Area Zero Expedition supposedly reached the crater's deepest depths, others continued to explore that area...and around one hundred and forty years ago, pokemon cloaked in a mysterious light were discovered there, as you may have already guessed these were in fact terastallized pokemon"

"However, when those who discovered these pokemon brought them out of Area Zero, the light faded and the terastal phenomenon remained a mystery for quite some time, however ten years ago...ugh, might as well be present day, a certain someone you have definitely heard of unraveled this mystery"

I glanced over at Arven who had a huge frown on his face. I think I know who Ms Raifort was talking about.

"Juliana"

I jumped and turned back to Ms Raifort.

"Answer me this...what is the name of the famous professor who unraveled this terastal phenomenon mystery?"

"Um...professor Turo" I answered in hesitation.

"Correct, amazing that you a transfer to our academy could correctly answer this question...you must be very diligent in your studies"

I glanced over at Arven again and I gently took his hand in mine.

"It's okay" I whispered to him.

He gave me a small smile.

"Excuse me Juliana, I've told you before to not talk during our lesson, I gave you one last chance but you didn't listen" Ms Raifort scolded.

My heart started pounding like crazy.

"I...I"

"I'm afraid that you're gonna need to move to another seat away from your friends"

"But...Ms Raifort"

"Not buts, Rhonda please switch seats with Juliana"

I was upset by this, she doesn't realize that I was trying to comfort Arven. But I knew she wouldn't listen to me so I decided to not fight it and after getting my stuff, I headed over to the seat that was in the very back while the Rhonda girl took my spot next to Arven.

~~~~

Arven pov

I was furious, I get that she's a teacher but she doesn't know that my dad is dead, it's not fair that my girlfriend got moved, I'll need to tell her what Juliana was doing after class.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Approximately ten years ago, a professor name Turo unraveled the mystery of the terastal phenomenon, he discovered that the shining crystals down in Area Zero or rather the energy they emit is what causes pokemon to terastallize"

"This led the professor to invent tera orb technology and to develop a practical use for it, this technology was then shared with both the pokemon league and our academy, rumor has it that director Clavell was one of the researchers on the professor's team"

"Whoa"

"Alas, this story is much less exciting now that someone we all know appears in it, modern history truly is dull, isn't it?"

Then the school bell rang.

"This ends my history class, our next session will be our final exam, bring the wonders of history to the forefront of your minds in preparation"

After that, I went back to the others and we were getting ready to head out.

"You all ready to go?" Nemona asks.

"Yep, let's go"

"You three go on ahead, I'll meet you there" says Arven.

"Okay, see ya in a sec"

Then me, Nemona and Penny headed out.

~~~~

Arven pov

I walked over to Ms Raifort.

"Excuse me"

"Yes Arven, what can I do for you?"

"I just wanna tell you that during class, Juliana was trying to help me because you've talked about my dad who isn't...alive anymore" I explained while holding back my tears.

Her eyes widened.

"Oh...I see"

"So you moving her away from me and the others is really unfair of you, I don't wanna sound disrespectful but when it comes to my girl, I would do anything for her, so she needs to be with me, I really need her next to me since it calms down my anxiety"

"I understand, I'll do that and I'll apologize to Juliana the next time she's in class"

"Thank you ma'am, now I better go goodbye" I headed out and was on my way outside for Ms Dendra's class.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Sorry about what happened in history class" Penny frowned.

"It's okay, I did whisper when I wasn't supposed to"

"But you were just helping out Arven, it's still upsetting" Nemona comment.

"Oh well, she's the teacher so there's nothing I can do"

Then I saw Arven heading our way.

"Hey guys, I hope I'm not late"

"Nope, I think Ms Dendra is getting ready to start class now"

"Osu, this is our last class but don't let this energy level drop before we wrap things up" Ms Dendra encouraged.

"You've all shown that you have more than enough knowledge to be surprising battlers, I don't know that I have much left to teach you...but we can always aim for even greater heights, so today I'm going to teach you about the rules of link battles"

"This will be interesting" I thought.

"When two trainers participate in link battles together, they can engage in either single battles or double battles with each other and if you're playing in a group of four, you can all battle each other in multi battles, now when you're out having battled during your independent study, you can use whatever number of pokemon you like and they can be any level, but in link battles, there are special riles to keep in mind"

"What are they?" I wondered.

"Some of these special rules involve adjusting pokemon's levels, now the no restrictions rule set lets all pokemon stay at their current level, it lets trainer uses multiple pokemon of the same species and multiples of the same held item too"

"Wow, that's amazing" I thought in amazement.

"But if you choose to use normal rules, all pokemon will be set to level fifty for your battles, regardless of what level they actually are, this even includes lower level pokemon, they'll get a power boost to participate, normal rules let you use multiples of the same pokemon species and the same held items too"

"The great part about this rule set is that it lets any of your pokemon participate, all they have to do is learn some good moves"

"I'll need to keep that in mind"

"Lastly, the rule set falled flat rules mostly affects pokemon over level fifty, so pokemon will be set to level fifty for the duration of the battle, the flat rules rule set is the one often used for official tournaments, this rule set does not allow trainers to use multiple pokemon of the same species or multiples of the same held item"

"That sounds like a challenge"

"All right, here's a question for you all which rule set should you pick if you want to have a lower level pokemon and keep its level low?"

I raised my hand.

"Yes Juliana?"

"We use the flat rules"

"That's the one, looks like you were listening to the lesson very well Juliana"

"If you've got some clever strategy that you need to use a level five pokemon for your best bet is to choose the flat rules rule set, of course you can also choose no restrictions if you want to battle with any pokemon you want at any level and with any held items, that's a pretty good rule set for when you want to battle freely with friends"

"In conclusion, normal rules adjusts all pokemon to level fifty, flat rules lets you use lower level pokemon at their actual levels, I hope you all use these tips to have some exciting battles with your friends"

Finally the school bell rang.

"Aw man, I was just about to suggest that we do some hands on practice to really drive the point home, but I guess we truly are out of time...now next class will be our final exam, aim for a perfect score, osu osu"

Then we headed back into the school and arrived to Mr Hassel's class.

"I'm glad that we have only one more class for today" says Arven.

"Me too, but we'll need to study for our exams" Penny reminded.

"After class we can do that in my dorm room after class" I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan" says Nemona.

"Hello class, it is I Hassel, yet again"

We turned our gazes at him.

"My my how time flies, as they say"

"Indeed our time together has certainly flown by, it's hard to believe that this is our last class, now our topics for today may feel somewhat unrelated to art, but there is absolutely no set definition as to what art should be, therefore let us carry on with the discussion and see where it takes us"

"I wonder what he's gonna be teaching us today?" I wondered.

"There are two things I wish to focus on today and they are ribbons...and marks"

"This sounds interesting"

"Birth ribbons and marks are special honors that capture a pokemon's qualities, there will be times when your pokemon gives maximum effort or has a noteworthy experience, in recognition of its feats and accomplishments, it can be given a ribbon"

"For example, if you manage to become incredibly close to a pokemon, it may be granted the nest friends ribbon"

"Sounds nice" I thought while smiling.

"Incidentally, there is a pokemon in Cascarrafa who can give your pokemon a beat friends ribbon, now marks on the other hand are mostly found on wild pokemon when you meet them for the first time"

"Wow, I didn't know that" I thought in amazement.

"They can symbolize the character of a pokemon, such as with the rowdy mark or the vigor mark, it's completely up to luck rather you'll run into a pokemon with these marks, so if you're able to catch a pokemon with a mark, rejoice at your outstanding fortune, does anyone know what special thing you can do with pokemon that have ribbons or marks?"

I raised my hand for a answer I had, I hope it's correct.

"Yes Juliana?"

"We can change their title"

"Wonderful Juliana, your knowledge is impressive" Mr Hassel comment.

"Thank you sir"

"The correct answer is that pokemon with ribbons or marks can be given titles, what's more is they can be sent into battle displaying a title of your choosing, for example you could send out a Gible with a best friends ribbon by declaring...go Gible the great friend"

"And while I know I just said that marks are generally found already on pokemon when you meet them for the first time...it seems that more recently, pokemon can be awarded certain marks based on their efforts, these are marks such as the gourmand mark, the itemfinder mark, the partner mark and so on"

"Perhaps it might be fun to try to work out how to get each mark using its name as a clue"

Finally the school bell rang.

"Well, that just about wraps up our last class, next is the final exam, so please review our material closely so that you pass on your first try"

After that, we headed out of class and decided to go to my dorm room to study.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.3K 300 65
With your partner, Pikachu, who will evolve in this fanfic, you travel the world, including regions that even the World Champion has never seen befor...
18.1K 562 41
The description is in the first chapter of the story.Hope you enjoy it ^·^
68.1K 973 38
everything you need to know is in the first chapter labeled "a/n" :)) enjoy! fem!reader i don't proof read so deal w/ it 😩👀
3.8K 90 7
When you reach the age of 18, you leave the Paldea Region to spend the summer with your father in the Kalos Region. However, it appears that your fat...