เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†- ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

Dedication/ Warning.
characters
1โ€ข Walkin Flame
2โ€ข Him
3โ€ข My girlfriend
4โ€ข Finally dating
5โ€ข Can't let you lose
6โ€ข Family Dinner
7โ€ข Call me
8โ€ข It's just her
9โ€ข That's like my Queen
10โ€ข Our eye met
11โ€ข Padrino
12โ€ข Not in 7 lives
13โ€ข Mahashivratri
14โ€ข Deep ocean eyes
15โ€ข He's here
16โ€ข Twinning
17โ€ข Those whiskey eyes
18โ€ข It's just a business trip
19โ€ข Congratulations Captain
20โ€ข You're mine
21โ€ข Time for blaze
22โ€ข Walkin Hell
23โ€ข Falling for her
24โ€ข The way he looks at you
25โ€ข Missing me?
26โ€ข Where's my devil?
27โ€ข Darling, Have mercy
28โ€ข I'm the danger
29โ€ข Roses for my red
30โ€ข Countdown is on
31โ€ข Indeed we are
32โ€ข Drive me insane
34โ€ข Found my home
34โ€ข It will began now
36โ€ข You will marry me!
37โ€ข Fucked up
37โ€ข Tasted like mine
38โ€ข Dare you touch her
39โ€ข Obsession is lethal
40โ€ข Promise
41โ€ข Husband-to-be
42โ€ข Perfect Addiction
43โ€ข Marked as mine
44โ€ข Maharani
46โ€ข Only for you
47โ€ข New journey
48โ€ข kiss these scars
49โ€ข Wifey-to-be
50(1)โ€ข Saga of love or thud?
50(2)โ€ข It's all fate
51โ€ข His fiery Baby
52โ€ข Shoot me
53โ€ข Daddy
54โ€ข It's gonne be difficult
55โ€ข He'll leave me
56โ€ข Splitted hearts
57โ€ข Convinience
58โ€ข Brain or heart?
59โ€ข That's like my husband
60โ€ข Confessions
61โ€ข My family
62โ€ข Combat
63โ€ข The unknown
64โ€ข The Beginning
Epilogue

45โ€ข Jealous or territorial

818 69 7
By riw_ayat

Varnika's POV

Shopping with Agastya is like challenging yourself to feel thousands of emotions.
The way he makes me feel everything all together is just beyond imagination.
At the anklet shop also, he just bent on his knee making me wear the anklet while All his guards were seeing us as if it was unreal.

I mean I can understand, seeing THE AGASTYA SINGH RATHORE, sitting on his knee in front of everyone but there’s this one fact  that no one can erase and that we both bring out the most unexpected of each other and when my heart reminds me of this again and again...

I couldn’t do anything but blush.

I was having my coffee while he was driving the car.
Now we both are going to Buy the Wedding lehenga along with our moms.
We reached the showroom of the designer that was booked and when we stepped out, aunty and mom were already there.

We all went inside and the showroom was speaking royalty in every possible way.

Varnika dear, have you decided any colour particularly?”, Aunty asked me.

RED
Without thinking once, I said it.
Though pastel colours are trending these days but Whenever I imagined myself as a bride, I was in the red wedding lehenga and for me the bride means RED.

That’s so perfect”, the designer said and smiled.

Show the most exclusive Lehenga for my exclusive wifey”, Agastya said and I glared at him so he added,”TO-BE”.
This man....
He irritated me a lot now it’s time to take some revenge.
Aunty, please tell Agastya to come after I finalise the outfit. I want to surprise him directly on the wedding day”, I said in an innocent voice.

Sure. Agastya you go”, aunty ordered while he was shocked with aunty’s sudden command.

what happened?”, he asked.

Varnika doesn’t want to reveal her lehenga in front of you now, you go", she said.

what is the meaning of this?”, he said with irritating expressions.
Aunty already walked forward while we both were only standing there.
I tip-toed, grabbed his collar and firstly smelled his woody scent which is my new source of intoxication nowadays,"It means that My dear husband-to-be you aren’t allowed to see my wedding lehenga till the wedding day”.
He looked into my eyes and then his lips reached my ears while my eyes got the direct view of his fitted chest.

Damnn.

If this is what you want then okay I agree but remember one thing”, he looked at me and then his hands got covered around my waist and he picked me up in the air, "The more beautiful the lehenga is, the sooner it will be removed by me".

"Put me down",I ordered.

"If you want then I can come to the trial ro-"

Before he could complete I slapped his rock hard chest and he laughed still holding my waist.

"Chhodo na yaar", I said

(Leave me)

"Abhi pakda kaha hai mere jaan", he said looking at my eyes.

(I didn't even held you yet)

"Aheem"

He quickly took a step back when we heard aunty fake coughing.
Fuck.
We both blushed at the same time while looking down.

She came and held my wrist softly, "Raja ji, hame pata hai aapse sabar nahi ho raha lekin jagah aur mahool dekh liya kare".

(King, I know you can't have patience but kindly check the environment and place before)

She said and took me with her while I turned back to look at Agastya, he was smiling like a little baby.
I made a pout and dramatically gave a flying kiss while he just actioned to catch.

Huh
.
.
.
.
.
It took us almost 4 hours to finalize the lehenga and the sarees and everything. According to Rituals, during the Phere, the bride is supposed to wear yellow saree, so we bought everything accordingly.
now finally aunty called Agastya inside.

He came and was looking here and there in search of my lehenga but unfortunately he couldn't see it.

"We're going to you both come along with others", mom said while we nodded.

My phone rang and when I checked the ID, it was Ivaan.

"Yes Ivaan", I said.

"Bhabhi, you both come to Yummy delights, we all are here", he said and I agreed.

"Why didn't he call me?", Agastya asked in a confusing tone.

"Because you ruined his precious moment with his girlfriend", I said and walked forward but he held my wrist and pulled me to him.

"And what about me?? His girlfriend is at least romantic with him while mine", he kept his head on my shoulder while I was busy with my drug...I mean his cologne.

"Really? That's bad....", I looked straight while his breath reached my ears and his hand was wrapped around my waistline.

"Hainna.... She doesn't even kiss me", he said innocently.

"Aweee that's unfair", I said with the same expression.

"She should kiss me right???", he asked genuinely.

"Of course", I said and was trying to lose the grip and I succeeded.

He remained standing there while I walked a few steps.
I looked back at him while he was standing with his arms folded.

I turned back, moved to him and Glanced at him while he showed me his puppy face.
I tip-toed to his cheeks and softly pecked, and was about to run back so that I couldn't face him but by the beautiful Grace of God, it ended with me caged in his powerful arms.

Aur Karo Varnika madam.
Bhul jati ho ki vo Agastya hai.

(Go on Varnika..
You forgot that he's Agastya)

We walked towards the parking lot, he kept me in the passenger seat and then sat driving directly to yummy delights.

"You bought everything?", I asked.

"Jii", he replied.

"You wanted to see me in the Sherwani?", he asked.

"Ye- I mean, I wanted to see whether you've matched the outfits or not", I replied.

"Say it clearly, you wanted to see me", he caught me.

"Whatever", I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Wait till the wedding day Darling", he repeated my lines.

The car stopped at the traffic and when I looked at him, a girl outside the window sitting in the driving seat was ogling him insanely.

I don't but my body felt the sudden changes.
Before I was calm and peaceful but right now Seeing that girl ogling at him with those weird expressions, is boiling my blood.

"Agastya"
I fakely held my eye and Pretended that something went inside and it was burning.

"What happened? Are you okay? Look here jaana, nothing will happen show me.. look at me"

He panicked more than me.

Kya karu mai Inka.

(What should I do of him)

He held my face with both of his hands, and looked at my eye closely.
The girl took off her glasses and kept on looking at us.

"It's painful", I lied.

He blew in my eyes, bringing my face closer to his.

He looked at my eye and then saw my face and smirked, "Hmm hmm.... My beautiful woman is getting jealous...".

He Fucking caught me.

How sharply he uses his brain is these kinds of topics.

"Ohh ohh sorry, I forgot. You are not jealous, you're territorial. And I'm proud as well as the happiest to say that, I'm yours", he said with a soft smile.

I got drowned in whiskey eyes and trust me, they're really captivating.
I realised what just happened and with my eyes, I indicated to him to move since the traffic light turned green.

He started the car and was smirking all the time, "I swear baby girl, nothing is sexier than seeing you getting possessive for me".

"Everything is your fault, sleeves fold karenge, upper button open...", I sarcastically busted.

"Sorry sweetheart I know you love seeing me shirtless but I can't roam like that anywhere.. you definitely won't like it", his voice was based enough to show the narcissism.

"You would like it if I kill every eye who sees you shirtless", words fell out of my mouth.

"Believe me Darling, I would enjoy it more than anyone and do let me know so that I can clear the after mess", he said and I looked at him with non-surprising expressions.

He thinks that I can't...

I remained silent as well as he did, soon we reached the Cafe and found everyone waiting already.

"Hello hello hot couple", Aira greeted me excitedly.

"Hello beautiful", we gave each side a hug and after that Adhira came.

"You guys checked everything?", Agastya asked.

"Yes Bhai... Ivaan bhai and Aira did the invitation and wedding planar stuff", Adhira said.

"You guys really do things other than...", Agastya teasingly looked at Ivaan and Aira.

Both of them blushed like teenagers.

Look at the hypocrisy...

"Yess Bhai we do, like you and bhabhi...", Ivaan teased back Agastya while I already blushed.

"Come on Aira, these two brothers are like that only", I said and we both walked forward.

All of us sat and ordered the lunch, "We have to prepare for Sangeet too", Aira said and everyone agreed to accept Agastya.

"Bhai won't you dance in Sangeet", Aira said to Agastya.

"Dance?", Agastya mockingly laughed while I looked at him with surprising expressions.

"Bhabhi look at him", Aira said to me.

I glared at Agastya, "You really won't dance...? Okay then, I'll look for my partner", I played the most dominating card.

"Who said I won't? Who the hell is spreading these fake facts?", he instantly changed his decision and looked at me,"Darling I will dance with you.. today, tomorrow, forever... No need to search for any other person".

This is how I had to deal with him, without threats, nothing works.

Suddenly my body felt the presence of someone familiar.
Someone quiet yet screaming.

"What happened?", Agastya asked me.

"Nothing", I replied.

These are just my overthinking skills.

Agastya kept his hand on mine and passed me assurance.

"You"

We looked at Adhira and she was looking behind me and Agastya.

"Kashish", Agastya's voice echoed in my ear and I turned back.

"Agastya", he stood up and handshake with Agastya.

"When did you come to Delhi?", Agastya asked.

"Morning only, just some work", he replied.

"It's good only, Just one week from today, Varnika and I are getting married", Agastya said.

"Finally... Congratulations to you guys", he said.

"Thank you, where are you staying?", Agastya asked.

"The Hya-"

"Doesn't matter, you come home", Agastya didn't let him complete but invited him.

"Don't bother, I already owe you a favour", Kashish resisted and I looked at Agastya with surprising expressions.

What favour?

"There's nothing to bother about Kashish, just one week after our wedding. All the guests will be there just the day after tomorrow, stay here only", Ivaan said.

"But-"

"It's fine, you're coming home with us", Agastya declared and no one questioned him back.

"I'll just come back", kashish excused.

"Lest go home", Kartik said and we all drove back to the Rathore palace while Kashish followed us.
.
.
.
"Agastya, Tomorrow we all have to go to Rajasthan", Agastya's dad said and I looked at him confusingly.

Rajasthan??

"Yes dad, the jet would be ready", he said.

"Rajasthan?", I asked politely.

"Yes beta, it's a kind of ritual in our house, before marriage, the couple is supposed to visit our Ancient temple, and then they come again After their marriage. It's considered a blessing to the newly weds", Agastya Chachi explained while I nodded.

"Perfect then", Aira excitedly jumped but Ivaan held her wrist and made her sit.

"Ivaan did you change the plan?", Agastya asked about I don't know what?

"No bhai....", he irritatingly replied while Agastya smirked.

"Bhabhi look at him", Ivaan said but I was unaware of what was going on..

"What's going on?", I asked Agastya.

"Nothing jaana, you focus on me", he said lifting my face towards him while I blushed because everyone looked at us.

I hit his arm but he was literally unbothered and kept on gazing at me.

"You both kindly remember that you aren't married yet, specially you My dear son", Aunty said to Agastya while I turned my face because I was feeling shy.

"Kashish, where's Mansoor now a days?", uncle asked.

"In Udaipur", he replied.

"Perfect then you can come with us too, there we will meet him", uncle said and he agreed.

"So it's final, tomorrow early morning, we all will head to Rajasthan", Agastya's dadi declared and everyone nodded.

-----------------------•-------------------------

Hey Readers!!!
Kaisa laga chapter?????
Did you like it?
Excited for upcoming chapters????
If you liked the story please take a moment and show your love.
As I said, I love reading your comments.
Do vote.follow.comment.
Follow on Instagram.
Instagram- riw_ayat
Love you all♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.5K 47
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
370K 21.1K 71
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šข ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ #2 ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ (๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š„๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š...
62.6K 3.8K 23
(๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ) "๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
701K 60.3K 75
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...