The Farmer's Daughter is the...

Od witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue... Více

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Jade Pendant
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Examination Results
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Vixen
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
Lianhua (Lotus) Village
The Poor Siblings
Vicious
Untitled Chapter
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Rescue
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver
Wishes
Inquiry
Persuasion
Agree
Loquat Paste
Ye Feiyu
Hospitality

Arriving Home

1.7K 70 3
Od witchy8181

In the carriage, Yue Jiao asked: "Master, will your family like us?"

Qibao smiled and said: "Don't worry, my grandparents and aunts and uncles will like you. They are all very kind, so you don't have to worry."

"Young master is a good person, and his family must also be good people!" Yue Xue said.

"Yes, I think so too!"

For a while, everyone started discussing this topic.

Qibao chuckled softly and shook her head as she looked at them, children are children, their thoughts are somehow simple, very few other families would be as amicable as her own family. It wasn't necessarily true that a good person whose family was all good people, and she didn't admit to being a good person, but she definitely wasn't a bad person.

The carriage drove all the way to the door of Xu's house. Ding Sheng, who was cleaning the front yard, heard the movement at the door and ran out to check. He was a little confused when he saw a dozen people standing at the door.

Qibao stepped forward and patted him and said: "What? You haven't recognized me since we haven't seen each other for a few days?"

Ding Sheng took a closer look and felt that this face looked so familiar. He stared at it for a while and then said: "Miss? You're the young miss! I almost didn't recognize you in this outfit, that's great! Old madam has been talking about you several times a day! I'm going to inform the Master and Madam!" After saying that, he dropped the broom in his hand and ran while shouting: "Old madam, master and madams, the miss are back!"

The corner of Qibao's mouth twitched, she hadn't been home for just a few days! It's like she hasn't been home for years!

Yue Xue was a bit puzzled and asked: "Sir, why did he call you miss?" Others were also a little confused.

Qibao touched her chin and said: "Well! I'll explain it to you later."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw a whole family running in her direction.

The first one was Mrs. Wang. When she saw Qibao, her eyes turned red. Although Qibao was dressed as a boy, she could tell at a glance that this was her granddaughter.

Mrs. Wang stepped forward and hugged Qibao, and said with some choking: "My sweet baby! You're back, I miss you so much!"

The old man also grinned happily. He missed her no less than Mrs. Wang. He said several times, "It will be good to come back, it will be good to come back!"

Mrs. Lin also stepped forward and touched her daughter's head and said with a look of love: "Qibao, you're finally back, mother was afraid that you wouldn't get enough to eat and suffer outside, you're back just in time, mother is finally relieved!"

Qibao felt warm in her heart. She felt that it was such a blessing for someone to worry about her, so she said coquettishly: "Grandma, mother, it's so hot outside! I'm about to have a heat stroke!"

Mrs. Wang then let go of Qibao and said: "Yes, yes, the sun is too strong to give my sweet baby a heat stroke. Let's go. There is an ice basin in the house. Just tell grandma what you want to eat at noon, and grandma will cook it for you with her own hands."

Xu Dabo asked: "Qibao, who are they?" Only then did the others look at the people who came back with Qibao.

Qibao replied: "Let's go in first. It's not the place to talk outside. Uncle Fu and Yue Yang, please come in! I'll introduce everyone to each other."

Qibao led everyone into the main hall. Before they could sit down, a little girl with short legs ran in and hugged her legs with a smile on her face.

Qibao saw her and smiled at her, touched her head and said: "Yaya, did you miss me?"

"I miss you, miss." After saying that, she rubbed her little face on Qibao's legs, looking so soft and adorable.

This really ruined Qibao's curiosity, and she held the little girl's face and rubbed it.

Mei Niang came forward and picked up Yaya and said: "You girl, just stop pestering young miss, young miss has just come back and is already very tired."

Mrs. Zhang said with a smile: "Qibao, you don't know, this girl usually doesn't talk much, but when she doesn't see you in the past two days, she's been asking for you every day and knocking on your door all day long."

Mei Niang smiled and said: "Yaya knows that the young miss treats her well, that's why she is so close to the young miss."

Uncle Fu and Yue Yang were a little nervous as they stood there, Yue Jiao's face was even redder, and her fingers were cunning her clothes. She seemed to be thinking of something, so she quickly put down the hem of her clothes and smoothed her clothes again, for fear of getting her new clothes wrinkled.

Qibao looked at everyone and said: "Grandpa and grandma, this is Uncle Fu, who will be our concierge from now on. This is Yue Xue, the granddaughter of Uncle Fu."

Uncle Fu immediately stepped forward and said: "Greetings, Master and Madam!"   

The old man noticed that Uncle Fu's legs and feet were not good, so he helped his arm and said: "There's no need to be polite. Since you've come to our Xu family, we will be a family from now on, so there is no need to be polite."

Qibao also introduced Yue Yang and their origin names to her family one by one to get to know them.

Yue Yang's siblings were all very polite and greeted her family as well.

Mrs. Wang said kindly: "You are all poor children. From now on, you will regard this place as your home, and I will ensure that you are well fed and clothed in the future."

"Thank you, Old Madam!" Yue Yang and the others said in unison.

Qibao said: "I plan to train the twelve of them well. I have already thought about it. From now on, they will be called the "Twelve Guards"!"

"Twelve Guards? This name sounds good!" the old man said.

Yue Yang and the others also liked the collective name, it sounded very majestic.

"There's another thing I didn't tell you. I'm not a boy. I'm actually a girl. Because it's inconvenient for me to go out and do things as a woman, I disguised myself as a boy. I'm sorry I never told you." Qibao remarked again.

More than a dozen people were immediately stunned, staring at Qibao dumbfounded.

"The young master has become a young lady? This..." Yue Xuan said in surprise.

Seeing their expressions from the sidelines, Mrs. Wang said with a smile: "Qibao, you're really something too, you didn't make it clear to them earlier, you've shock them."

"Young master, so you're a girl? You're too powerful, you're much more powerful than a boy, in the future I want to be as powerful as you!" Yue Xue said excitedly.

It wasn't until Yue Xue finished speaking that the others reacted.

"The reason why the young master doesn't let me help him take a bath? It turns out that the young master is a girl!" Yue Yang mumbled to himself.

Of course, Qipao also heard Yue Yang's words, and some black lines were rising from her forehead, even if she was a girl, she didn't want someone to help her take a bath to see her naked.

"From now on, we can't call her young master, we should call her young miss!" Yue Xiao spoke.

Mrs. Wang smiled and said: "Qibao, what do you want to eat? Grandma will make it for you at noon!"

Qibao smiled and said: "As long as it's made by grandma, I like to eat it!"

"Good! Grandma will go to the kitchen, there are so many new members in our family today, so we need to make more meals, Yue Yang, is there anything you guys want to eat?" Mrs. Wang asked the new members of the family again.

"No, no, no! Old madam, we can eat whatever comes, we can't let you work for us!" Yue Yang waved his hand and said.

All the other children shook their heads straight and said they would eat whatever was available.

"Okay! Then I will make it according to the taste that our family usually likes to eat. You must also like to eat it!" Mrs. Wang said with a smile and went to the kitchen.

Xu Laosan spoke up: "Daughter, you don't know that on the day you left, your grandma almost..."

"Laosan!" The old man immediately interrupted his son.

Only then did Xu Laosan realize that he was quick to speak and said something he shouldn't have said. When he saw his father staring at him, he shrank his neck and did not dare to say any more. He stood aside with his head lowered.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

320K 11.1K 44
Aria Garcia survives a month of physical torture after an accident that resulted in her mother's demise. Blaming the tragedy for leaving her father w...
35K 546 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
186K 5.2K 73
An orphan girl who never knew what was her real life untill she met them. All of them, they changed her life and she did their magically like an ange...
172K 10.6K 48
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...