𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐑𝐚𝐟...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-three

Chapter forty-two

13.1K 278 233
By rafecameronswifexo11

"Rafe just take me home and we can talk about this" my voice is shaky and quiet, the speed at which he is driving causing my heart to pound against my chest.

"Stop fucking talking" he snaps loudly over the sound of the buzzing car engine, making me flinch and sink into my seat.

I notice a small amount of white powder smudged over the dashboard in front of him, my brows furrowing for just a moment until it all suddenly makes sense.

This crazy asshole is high.

He's high and he's angry, which is quite possibly the worst thing Rafe could be.

The car comes to an aggressive halt when we've reached Tannyhill, my body jolting forward against the seatbelt.

"Get out" his voice is cold and assertive, but not as loud as it was only minutes ago.

"Rafe... I-" I begin.

"I said get out!" He shouts, swinging open his door and storming around to the passenger side.

Before I can even wrap my head around what on earth is going on, he's tightly gripping my elbow and practically pulling me out of my seat.

"Hurry the fuck up" he grunts, dragging me towards the front door, my feet stumbling beneath me as I try to stabilise myself.

He tugs me into the home, which unfortunately for me seems to be completely empty.

"Stop it! Calm down Rafe!" I try my hardest to stop him, but his strength very easily overpowers me.

He's now managed to get me up the stairs, roughly shoving me into his bedroom.

"Don't make a fucking sound" he points his finger at me, his bloodshot eyes staring daggers into mine.

Before I can say a word, he's storming off, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

"Wait, wait, stop!" I rush to follow him, but all I hear is the clicking sound of the door being locked.

I urgently pull at the handle, shaking it around in a panic when the realisation hits, he's actually locked me in his room.

"Let me out!" I shout, kicking my foot and slamming my fists against the door as hard as I can.

"Shit" I exclaim, coming to terms with the fact that I am in fact alone, and nobody is coming to help.

I scan my eyes around his room, looking for anything that could possibly help me.

I move over to his window, pulling at it with all my strength until my hands begin to ache.

I crane my neck in attempt to see if anyone outside could possibly hear or notice me, but the driveway is completely empty, all cars gone, including Rafe's bike.

I lean my forehead against the glass, closing my eyes and letting out exhale.

After a while of sitting in total hopelessness, I move away from the window, adamant that I will find a way out of here.

Not like being back home with my dad is any better.

I rummage through the drawers in his room, praying that I find a key, a phone, something.

I feel a jolt of relief when I see what looks to be his old phone, the screen scuffed up and at least 5 years outdated.

"Please work, please work" I whisper to myself as I plug the phone into a charger by Rafe's bed, waiting impatiently for the screen to light up.

A few minutes pass, and it seems like all hope is lost, the screen is illuminating in my face.

My shaky fingers almost drop the phone from my hand as I swipe at the screen.

My heart drops when I realise it is password protected.

"Fuck" I groan, my thumbs hastily typing in any pattern of numbers that I think Rafe might use.

My face lights up when I type in his date of birth, the phone unlocking and the home screen presented to me in all its glory.

I go to his contacts, hoping to find Sarah, but to no avail, the only number he has saved is someone called Barry.

Who the fuck is Barry?

My face scrunches up in confusion, but I'm clicking on the name anyway.

Serves me right for never bothering to memorise anyone's phone numbers off by heart.

I let the phone ring by my ear as I wait for the mystery man to answer, bouncing my knee up and down rapidly as my body rushes with anxiety.

"What's up country club? Suppose you want the usual?" I hear Barry speak down the phone, catching me off guard slightly.

Country club?

I'm now just realising, I've phoned a total stranger in hopes of them helping me...

"Uhhh, it's not Rafe" I try holding some semblance of control and confidence in my voice as I speak.

"Well who the fuck is it then?"

"I'm his... girlfriend, well ex girlfriend.. look I need some help" I explain.

I hear him snickering, staying quiet for a moment before speaking up again.

"Do I sound like a marriage counsellor to you? I ain't doing shit" he continues snickering, his tone filled with sarcasm and obvious amusement.

"Jesus Christ, can you just... fuck. Just help me and I'll pay you, please?" I plead with him.

"Oh you'll pay me now? Pay me how exactly?" His voice switching into a skin crawling attempt at being flirty.

"With money" I hiss angrily over the phone, not exactly appreciating what he's implying.

"Might be a little late for that sweetheart"

I can hear muffled voices through the phone, my brows furrowing as I begin to panic that he isn't actually going to help me.

"What? Why?"

He doesn't say anything, but the muffled chatter continues as I try my hardest to listen at what's being said.

"Yo, country club. Your bitch is on the phone, here." I hear Barry call out, the blood draining from my face as my skin begins to prickle with fear.

"Barry, Barry, no" I try stopping him but it's no use.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing" I hear Rafe growl, my hand becoming sweaty around the tight grip I've got on the phone.

"Making new friends?" My voice squeaks out through my very blatant lie.

"You think this is funny? Do I sound like I'm fucking joking right now?" He snaps over the phone.

A part of me is glad that he's not here right now, just the vision of him becoming this furious terrifies me.

"You can't just keep me here like this Rafe! I'll scream until someone hears me!"

"Are you trying to threaten me?" He growls in a low, cold voice, sending a chill down my spine.

"No... Jesus just come back. Or I'll... I'll call jj. Yeah I'll call jj, and he'll come get me" I exclaim, hoping that this may knock some sense into him.

I immediately regret my words when he doesn't say a thing, his silence more scary than if he were shouting at me.

"Do it, call him" he murmurs in a voice that does nothing but makes my stomach turn.

"What?"

"Do it. And I'll fucking kill him, please give me an excuse to beat that fucker to death"

My blood runs cold at his sadistic, vicious words.

"Just come home Rafe" I whisper weakly.

IM BACK! Sorry for taking so long to update I got so so ill. Next chapter will be longer, and maybe a bit more interesting ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 287 31
She was a drug. One he could never ever resist. Rafe Cameron, a man who has always hated the pouges with his entire heart, but there was one pouge he...
443K 5.2K 83
Katerina Night is half pouge half kook. Although everyone she meets treats her like shes a pouge. After having to leave outer banks for a year with...
1.1M 21.9K 118
𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘢𝘥𝘫. 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘸𝘦...
26.2K 495 5
'you're not in love with me, you're obsessed.' outer banks, season one-? rafe cameron x fem!oc ©2024, anqelitas part of my...