The Pregnant Bee: book 1

By HivemusPrime15

BUMBLEBEE IS WHAT?! After going on a mission alone, Bumblebee becomes pregnant and has no choice but to go wi... More

Chapter 1: The Book
Chapter 2: Song
Chapter 4: Grimlock's Understanding
Chapter 5: Kicks
Chapter 6: Song's Visit

Chapter 3: Tiredness

44 3 8
By HivemusPrime15

"Morning ... Bee?" Grimlock noticed Bumblebee's tiredness. It was a clear as crystal and easy to see. "Bee, are you okay?" Grimlock asked his leader.

"I'm fine Grim, just ..." Bumblebee yawned before finishing, "tired."

"Hey, Bee, I need a- WOW! You look like scrap!" Sideswipe laughed.

"I know what I look like when I haven't slept in a while," Bumblebee snapped. Stillness filled the air.

"You haven't been sleeping?"

"Yes, and I just need some loud music to wake up." Grimlock and Sideswipe watched Bumblebee walked further down the aisles. Then something occurred to Grimlock, Bumblebee has always been able to sleep no matter how much pressure, stress, or what happened on a mission.

"You think he's okay?" Grimlock asked. 

"I'm sure it was just something that was on his mind." Sideswipe then remembered the favor he was going to ask Bumblebee and darted off to catch up to him. Grimlock deiced to talk to Bumblebee later and see if he can help him sleep tonight.

Song. She had been in Bumblebee's head ever since he found out about his pregnancy. I wish you were here, Bumblebee's mind said. 

"Bee," Grimlock called out. Bumblebee turned to face him. "Is everything alright? Because you normally are able to sleep no matter what." 

"Just .... old memories of someone I once knew." 

"You had a spark mate." Bumblebee was snapped awake to Grimlock's words. "That's who you're thinking about. I'm I wrong?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
48.1K 1.3K 21
When the rest of team Voltron leave Lance alone with Coran for 2 months because he apparently doesn't qualify for the mission or whatever, Lance ends...
793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...