Her Step Husband ✓

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|sixty|

866 85 38
By Namas48

Question of the day: Do you like the innocent Unaiza with everyone or the bold Unaiza with Huzaifa?

The dinner at Nisha's place was wonderful. She and Nisha after dinner spent a long time together, mostly her advising Unaiza about many things. She felt at ease in her company. Ruhaan was nice, gentle, and to the point as he always remained. But one thing didn't change and that was Ruhaan's love for Nisha. That was so obvious that his eyes became a storyteller of his feelings for the love of his life. Tonight was the first time she envied this love. The way Ruhaan's aloofness and coldness changed whenever he looked at or talked to Nisha left a deep longing in Unaiza's heart.

Even nowadays she sharply felt a hole in herself when she saw Ishmal and Haider together. They weren't as obvious of PDA as Ruhaan and Nisha were but Unaiza had noticed the love Haider had for his wife by his every change of expression, body language, and habits. Her brother hated women but Ishmal was so special that she made him someone like Haider fall in love with her.

While she was just an ordinary girl whose husband already loved his fiance. She married on a choice that her husband could bring another wife over her. Huzaifa never showed any tiny bit of warmth or likeness in his eyes for her, let alone love. There was only an intimate tension between them and nothing else. That was also present because Huzaifa never left what was his. Unaiza became his and that was why he wanted to claim her in his own way.

Now she strongly felt great envy from every girl whose husband loved her.

As they came back home after the dinner, they were simmering with their respective desires for each other. The sudden darkness which invaded Huzaifa's orbs was a proof of it. She somehow realized that he was controlling himself from breaking every boundary to reach her. Unaiza herself was feeling it all over her body. She was aching for his touch and his closeness. His hand was possessive against her waist when she excused herself she wanted to take a shower.

Now while standing under the shower cubicle, she closed her eyes and let the warm water comfort her mind. Suddenly many memories flashed and all included her special moments with Huzaifa. The way he caressed her which always made her go crazy with his passionate kisses. Unaiza slowly ran her fingers over her lips and many memories of their fervor-filled kisses got alive. She touched her neck and once again Huzaifa was in front of her closed eyes, doing wonders to her skin.

She finally wanted her cravings to see their extreme level and now she was aching for her husband. Nothing could undo what she was feeling now. That was pure desire for Huzaifa and that was what she needed right now; for this night.

Unaiza shut the shower and wrapped a towel around herself as she stood in front of the mirror. Opening her lipstick box, she chose the same dark red shade that she wore on their first dining out as a couple. She quickly rubbed it over her lips which became blood red. Feeling satisfied by the outcome, she headed towards the ensuite and took out a red nightwear.

She let her hair open and fall freely over her shoulders and back. Tonight would be the time that would pave the way for Inaya's entrance into her husband's life as his wife. Because from now on, Huzaifa's mission to claim Unaiza would be completed. That was what he had been since this marriage occurred. And tonight he would get it.

In Huzaifa's words, everything in his life was an adventure. A game that he would anticipate, fight, and win.

She gave herself a final look in the mirror before leaving for the bedroom. The first thing she could smell was the delicious scent of red roses. The same flowers were placed randomly on the floor in a cube shape. Every picture of room decorating she found on the internet had this floor setting in a heart-shaped manner but she herself refrained from doing so because there would be no heart involved tonight from the opposite party.

Her eyes flung over to the bed which was adorned by the same flowers and the side tables had the small lanterns having yellow light. Many nerves accumulated in her stomach. She had made this effort before leaving for Nisha's place when Huzaifa wasn't in the room. And then her attention landed on her gorgeous husband standing near the front wall, digging his heated gaze on her. When they back to their room, she had skillfully sneaked inside the washroom before Huzaifa could get a chance to turn on the lights. And now this all would have come as a surprise and an indication for Huzaifa.

He had his jaw clenched as he stared at her from head to toe as he always did, making her feel the coldness of the surroundings. He walked over to her, his eyes never leaving her. He had removed his coat but he was looking even more seductive in his tight body-hugging light brown shirt having the top few buttons opened and waistcoat.

"Did you do all that?" He asked, voice husky as ever.

Unaiza felt all the effects on every pore of her body. "Yes."

One side of his lip curled up. "Was that  the special build-up you were talking about?"

She bit her lower lip. "Is that not good?"

Huzaifa grabbed her hand and planted a deep kiss at her pulse point. "That's perfect."

He cupped her face and his thumb teased her lower lip. "God this candy. I wanna consume it literally every day."

A shiver ran down her spine. Huzaifa snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her near him. The lacy pattern of her dress got crumpled against his shirt making her groan inwardly.

Huzaifa scooped his head a bit and captured her lips in a soft kiss. But that was the first kiss they had and none of their kisses were this gentle. She had enjoyed every wild lipstick with him. Why was he keeping it all slow? She wanted it without any care. His touch was like a feather which she just felt over her lips, but it wasn't deep enough. Unaiza hissed in frustration. He was once again up to playing games with her.

"I thought of you very innocent, Glasses," he whispered against her lips.

"You have caused that innocent girl to sleep somewhere very distant. Now I am the girl whom you spoiled with your games," she replied without any fear, trying to kiss him back but he resisted, making her glare at him.

Huzaifa laughed as he again dropped light pecks over her lower lip and chin. "I am satisfied by the outcomes of my games."

Within a second he pulled away from her and made a distance. His eyes again took in the sight of Unaiza in this nightwear. He smirked as he started opening the cuffs of his sleeves. He never seemed this bad and jerk to Unaiza ever.

"You are looking absolutely stunning, Iza. Like an innocent but hot little thing," he asserted sensually as he ran his fingers over his stubble-laden jaw while staring at her.

His words had all the necessary effects on her but she scowled at him because her body was screaming for him but this jerk was teasing her.

"Huzaifa..." She murmured with clenched teeth.

"Say it aloud what you want, Jan e man," he urged her.

(A/N: The literal meaning of Jane Man is The life of my heart. But it's used to say, sweetheart, love, etc in Urdu. If anyone knows better than me, comment here. ❤)

"Kiss me. Kiss me like there's no tomorrow. Kiss me like your next breath depends on---"

She couldn't get to complete what she had to say when he surged towards her like a storm and within a second, her mouth was claimed by him in a passionate union. Unaiza groaned against his lips as he explored every corner of her sweet mouth exactly as she wanted. He held the small of her back as his fingers curled in her flesh. Unaiza's hands automatically wanted to seek his chest for her own journey but he moved away a bit, still their lips in a kiss.

"No touching," he rasped.

Huzaifa walked them towards the nearby wall and continued their passionate kiss. Unaiza wanted to try it again because she needed to feel his warmth right now but he clasped her both wrists and pulled them above her head, grabbing them with his one big hand. His other reached the hem of her top. God, his games again.

His own hand reached his waistcoat as he hurled it away before his fingers hooked around the buttons of his shirt. His lips moved over to her chin, throat, and neck as he nibbled, sucked, and kissed it sensually while within no time, his well-defined and toned muscles were on full display.

Unaiza licked her lips greedily as she fought an urge to touch his chest and arms but because her hands were clasped by him, she could barely move them. She never found their kisses this seductive as right now. With her hands not functioning, she found herself craving for him more. But she knew what he was trying to do here.

He himself was exploring her every sensitive spot with full right and passion. Huzaifa had his lips attached over to her shoulder as the border of her top was dangling low. She closed her eyes to feel this. She would have her fun to touch him later on. Right now she wanted to live in this bubble that Huzaifa was only thinking about her.

He held her up in his arms and she finally got a chance to touch his chest. Warm, strong, and smooth like ever. Huzaifa didn't let her see her exploration as he again claimed her mouth while carrying her towards the bed.

He made her lie flat on the bed and lifted himself on his elbows as he buried his knee on the mattress around her. Palming the side of her face, he resumed the kiss. Unaiza shut her eyes tightly as she shifted her hands to his biceps but he denied it and once again captured her soft wrists in his one big hand.

Unaiza grumbled in annoyance and pleasure both. He really knew how to press her vulnerable points. He moved down until her top got ridden up by him from her stomach, leaving it for his view. He laid soft pecks all over making her arch her back before reaching her mouth again. Unaiza tried to kiss him back but he again straightened him, leaving her again.

She looked too cute to him right now with her swollen lips and flushed cheeks as she stared at him in disbelief.

"I need to you say it again clearly what you want," he enlightened her making her hiss.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Stop teasing me," she almost burst out.

Huzaifa grinned. "Stop teasing you and then?"

She zipped her lips together in irritation. "Make me yours, Huzaifa. I need you."

His simple smile became dangerously hot when he growled at the back of his throat and hovered on top of her again, turning off the lights except for the small lanterns that Unaiza had placed.

"You are already mine, Jane Man," he mumbled in her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe causing her to suck in a breath.

His mouth again claimed her while his hands were all over her body, making her feel so much right now that she became crazy.

Soon this night saw their fascination, desire, and eagerness for each other. Their bodies met in a passionate union, forgetting about everything else. They explored each other's company. Unaiza was happy that at least on this night Huzaifa only had her in his mind. She couldn't guarantee about subconscious mind or heart, but in front of his eyes, it was only her. The sense of his whole body was only feeling her. That night was really out of this world. A dream came-true feeling for Unaiza. She who never knew that Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik would lay a second glance at her, she was now lying in his embrace as his whole focus of attention was her. As his lips were kissing her and his hands were stroking her skin as they saw a beautiful night together where she really gave herself to Huzaifa with her full consent and complete desire.

But what Huzaifa couldn't hear was the hidden screams of I love you by Unaiza's hearts and she was happy that he couldn't.

                     ________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter.

A very crucial chapter I would say which is going to set a foundation for the climax of this book.

And the climax of this book is something very important and very different than any of my previous books.

So don't forget to read the next chapters. They are going to be very important and interesting. ❤❤

Plz, vote and comment ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.5K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
293K 12.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
592K 20.1K 58
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
516K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...