🍰 ' | 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸�...

By StarPetals_Workz

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ; ғᴘᴇ x ғᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs/ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴs! ♡ ➥ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞! ... More

𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐰𝐨 (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌
𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨! 𝙯𝙞𝙥 𝙭 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙔𝙖𝙣! 𝙈𝙧. 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙭 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣
𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧!
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣 ♂️
A/N.
𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧! 𝙥𝙩. 2
✎ 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ✐
◈ 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙩.2 ◈
✵ -' 𝙔𝙖𝙣! 𝙎𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 '- ✵
! 𝙕𝙞𝙥 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 !
\ 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 /
' 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧! '
ˊˎ˒ 𝙮𝙖𝙣! 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ˓ˏˊ
[ 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡,𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 ]
𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿!𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

[ 𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡,𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙥𝙩. 2 ]

789 19 16
By StarPetals_Workz

• 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 🌧 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ☁️
• 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 5-9-2024

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡, 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙮, 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙀𝙙𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙞, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙀𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙍𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮
࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇
" ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛᴏʀ "

★;; "oh looks who's talking." Oliver said as he smugs. "Y/N's BeStFrIeNdS . Oor should I say.. ThE oNeS wHo BrOkE hE'r hEaRt." Oliver said as he was teasing ruby and skell.

"Oh. Don't worry I probably bought Y/N already. Go to the retail store and find another one. " Oliver scoffs . "What.did.you.Say" ruby replied as he clenched her fists. "Are you deaf? What an dump for an robot. " Oliver laughs.

Ruby grabbed an crowbar nearby as she smacks Oliver with it.. Ouch.. "OW- you little.. SHITHEAD!!" Before he could do anything. Skell pushed him into the
Wall and hands over an knife to Oliver's neck. Everyone in the crowd gasps and was staring at them both. "You'd rather still be the villain who never regret anything.. Oh I'll show you karma.. "

Skell then slashed the knife to Oliver's chest. (( not an stab.)) As an pool of blood/ink then splashed over. miss. sasha the only teacher who saw this first grabbed skell's fist and completely trying to stop him from killing Oliver.

"Oooh.. Savage..~" Riley said as she kicked Oliver and tackles him down to the ground as she licked her shiny silver knife. As she raised her arm up.
Engel rushed into her and grabbed her arm. "NO NO!" Engel said as Riley was moving like an wild animal that escaped from the zoo.

"RILEY STOP!!" Engel yelled but Riley is just moving crazily like she haved many rabies. As she literally still trying to kill Oliver. You then went back from the bathroom. As you saw the chaos and the spotlight. Everyone 𝗶𝗻 𝙖𝙣 gossip.. You then walked towards. You saw miss. Sasha holding skell and Engel holding Riley as Riley was moving like an wild animal.

"You can't always take back what I stole since were in high school.. Right? Pfft.. And now you probably also can't get back. That I stole your .. Hm.. Let's just say. Y/N." Oliver stands up completely still alive after splashing he's blood/ink all over the floor.

"Oh you little.." Ruby rushed into him and hits him with an crowbar again. As Oliver coughs up blood.. And ink/blood splashes more all over the floor. (( still alive during blood loss? Savage )) "you little piece of shit.." Oliver whispered as he punched Ruby. Completely breaking her tv head.

Her tv screen started shattering.. While miss. Sasha watched this and saw this. She accidentally lose grip on skell. Skell then flapped he's wings off to  let him go and smacks Oliver with an brick. Oliver shouted in pain.. But he ain't giving up yet.. He grabbed Riley's knife and grabs skell in the collar.

He then stabs skell with the knife. Everyone started recording the drama.
But you finnally came back after being forced by miss. Grace to get some love notes left in her office. But you then saw the drama..

"Wh-what happ-happened here.. ?!" You
Y

elped. Claire and bubble saw you. and approached to you.. " they started fighting.. We don't know who are they talking about but they seem to fought over her.. " bubble said. "They just started to fight we all tried stopping but they just don't stop.. " Claire explained.

You were very surprised as you couldn't handle them hurting each other.. Until you saw skell having an knife stabbed on he's stomach and panting heavily, Oliver's being slashed . And Ruby's tv head shattered. Your tears dropped all over the floor.

You then remembered.. Riley saying ruby likes you.. And how Oliver is showing much affection to you when you were hugging him. And how skell seems to be shivering every time your close to him.. You've had no choice but to say..  "..I've.. Caused this.. " you said as tears
Can't stop flowing through. "Wh-what..do you mean..?" Bubble said as Claire and bubble's eyes widened.
"I've.. Caused this.. " your tears wouldn't stop flowing out of your eyes.

Edward came outta nowhere when he heard that you've caused this.. "If you did then.. fix it!!" He said annoyed.. "I.. I don't kno-know... I've never been stopping an fight before.. " you've replied.

The others are recording the fight as the other teachers (( miss. Emily and mister. Demi miss. Sasha)) was stopping them. When Oliver was about to cut skell's neck. They tackled Oliver down.
"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Miss. Grace yelled  .

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋. . . .

' ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── '

you then decided to take an visit to ruby or skell, Oliver. After 2 weeks of the incident. but you only saw skell alone in the seats in the hallway "Sk-skell..!" You rushed into him.

"..!! Y-Y/N..? Skell got confused if your really hear but if he saw you. You started to hug him.. " I'm sorry!!.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..!" You apolagized 3x even though he's confused.

As everytime your near him. He shivers. And now he froze like am statue when your hugging him or touching him. But he can't resist the feeling of hugging you back since some people will probably mock or make fun of him. But now.. He doesn't care about that. He wraps one arm around you and pulls you closed to him.

You were shocked as.. Skell was being soft.. (( emo's being soft episode. 1 ))
After some wholesome moment with an Emo hybrid. . You decided to ask "where's ruby?.." You questioned.

"I-.. In the repair shop nearby. " he answered. Kinda makes sense since she's an robot. "O-oh.. " you stuttered but you noticed  skell panting heavily
"a-ar-re you o-okay..?" You asked again. "Not much.. It's kinda hard for me to breath for now.. " he answered.

You felt very bad for him. But ever since you've caused this. You can't help but blamed yourself for this. You then sat next to him. "So-sorr-" you tried applagizing but he interrupted you by covering your mouth with he's bandaged hand before you could say another thing.. Rude "Don't apagize. " he said as he loosen the grip.

As he let's go. He decided to ask to avoid awkward silence.. "Why are you here?.." He asked.. "I'm here to see you and Oliver!.." You answered. "Oliver? Tell your friend that he's being possesive and obsessive to making an fool out of himself. " he said as he looked annoyed for now.

But the word possesive and obsessive kinda softens and flusters you for an bit but you don't know who it is. "O-oh- sor-rry-" when you apolagized he covers your mouth aggresively with he's claws. "I said no apolagizing. "

You can't talk because he's hand is literally in your mouth right now.. But as he let's go. You warned your self not to apolagize again before he cuts your mouth. "Who's he obsessed with?.." You asked. "Are you fucking kidding me? Shithead it's YOU. " he said frustrated. You felt very bad for he's symptoms he haved.

But hearing that skell said it's you. You can't feel but felt like Butterflies in your stomach and having flowers inside of you. "Don't tell me your fucking blushing because of an soap eater that is dating the MaIn ViLlAiN of the school. "  skell sighed annoyed as he grabs your hand .

You yelped of how hecky cold he was. But he just looked into the ceiling whole holding your hand. (( "I hate that way I have to be stuck in here." )) he mumbled. You felt very bad for him.. You just can't feel but he's claws then turned softer and warmer.

"dating I see?" Oliver said as he scared the heck out of you but not skell "bitch we ain't. Dating.. " skell replied but mumbled something under he's breath. (( "not.. Yet. ")) " o-oliver..?!" You said surprised. "What? Don't you both miss me here?" Oliver said. "No. And I want you to die already. " Skell said coldly as Oliver got annoyed

" atleast I don't need an donator for me to donate me an kidney. " Oliver smirked. As skell sighed.. But Oliver's words surprised you.. "Wh-what..?" You said.. Oliver sits down next to you. As Skell sighed.

"I need an person to donate me an literal kidney. Because Riley's disgusting knife went inside of my body if no one donate me in an few weeks or days . I will die. Oliver. He also need an donator. He haved an big lost amount of blood he will also die during he's low pressure of blood. Now we both will probably die. "Skell said.

Oliver next to you then was rubbing he's arm and looking away from you. But hearing this. Almost stabbed you in the chest.

I.. Did  .. This

I.. Caused.. This

I.. Haved.. To..

Do.. Something..

" I could donate. "  you said as you smiled brightly. "... What did you say?" They both said. "I have... 2 kidneys all along. " (( I googled and it can be possible sooo- )) "and Oliver. Me and my sister reina can donate you some of our blood. " you smiled brightly.

"But you hate surgeries.. You hate needles you hate blood.. You hate medical medications.. You don't need to." Oliver said as he holds your hands. "So you wanted me and alice to cry over your grave? You want alice to feel miserable? Would you let your 'girlfriend' be that way?" You said.
"But you don't have to yk? Seriously? Please don't. "  skell said..

"No.its okay. Maybe I can live perfectly this time if I donated my one other kidney away. " you smiled.. "Cant.." Skell said. "Can." You replied.

"Fine.. But you owe me affection after it. " skell sighed.. But affection does flusters you 24/7. You looked at Oliver and Oliver sighed., "fine. " he scoffs. "But don't blame me if you felt weak. " Oliver said. "Oh 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩. " you replied..
(( ".. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻.. ")) skell mumbled.

/ 𝐓-𝐈-𝐌-𝐄-𝐒-𝐊-𝐈-𝐏 \

" Y/N..you..DONATED?!" Ruby and Riley said as you sighed. "Yes.. " .. "Where are they now?.. " Ruby asked. "In their rooms." You answered.  "Behind you. " Riley pointed at you. Oliver seems.. Happy and brightly again but.. Skell..your worried.. Does the kidney you donated failed?.. He clenched he's fists..

Oliver smugs at him. "It.. " skell tried to say an word but you lean to hear it possible. ".. worked." Skell then pulled you into an tight hug wrapping he's arms around your waist while he's face is in your.. Oh gosh how do I say this uh-.. Chest.

You yelped in surprise. As you went tomato red. When you felt him hugging you. (( emo's being soft episode 2.))
"Heh. Your blood taste sweet as heck. " Oliver licked he's lips. Skell pulled away. "You.. Drank it?!" You and Ruby said

"Only an few. But Y/N's blood shit is fire." Oliver said. "Do you want your ass kicked?" Ruby and skell said preparing for the weapon. "NO NO!" You seperate the 2 of them from Oliver. "Heh. I knew you liked me. " he scoffs.

"... THAT'S IT-" Riley went rabies mode as she was about to prepare Oliver another worst but you grabbed her in time. "No killing. Or else I will ignore you for the whole enternity. " you said. "Awh man. . "

"𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬/𝗡?"
(( can neither 3 of them or all 3 of them. They are going to the retail store without paying 🗿)).

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Da longest end cringiest wansho t over ever did tu may whol entayire layf

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 𝟭𝟵𝟮𝟵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 205 3
Going to a new school where everyone was murdered if they failed, that was...something, but what if those people became obsessed with you?
3.2K 49 15
⚠️ THIS FIC CONTAINS GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE After the death of Abbie, Lana, and Claire, the school starts an uprisi...
25.7K 398 20
⤷ 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺. ‧₊˚ ┊𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃❟ 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩�...
21.2K 216 10
Request anything, I'm doing oneshots, I love this fandom! Welcome to my oneshot book for Fundamental Paper Education, if you are interested in reques...