His professional stalker || j...

By _bangwoolfics_

"๐™„๐™› ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ... More

*ยฐ:โ‹† AUTHOR'S NOTE *ยฐ:โ‹†
DEDICATION & PLAYLIST
1. hey, Stalker!
2. you, again?
3. what's your name?
4. her name is y/n!
5. damn, her lips...
6. what is she?
8|she is... precious!

7. did he touch you?

5.1K 587 195
By _bangwoolfics_

The day couldn't have gone any more wrong than a deadly headache almost punctured my brain. I tried to control my nerves but it was next to impossible after hearing the committee members. 

The trembles of my hands were evident of the stress that took over my body, leaving me under a whirlwind of emotions. At some point I felt guilt, at some, it was pride. But most importantly, the one thing that created a crack in my heart and started hurting it with an intensity that was uncomfortable for me. It was the fact that it was my first week at the hospital and I failed myself. 

I shook my head and tried to waive off the tears that threatened to fall down my cheeks. 

No. No tears because of that asshole.  

I was putting my stuff in the bag just then I heard some heavy footsteps as if someone was running outside the room. And a moment later Jungkook showed himself. 

I felt a relief looking at his face, and the calmness that my heart was looking for the past few minutes. But looking at his worried eyes, scanning my face planted a fear in my heart. He got to know about everything or maybe not yet. 

I knew what he was going to ask , the same question everyone had been asking me this morning. 

"You shouldn't have slapped him." I scoffed at what came out of his mouth just annoyed me more. He reached me in just two big steps, 

"Let's go, we'll talk to the committee members and ask them to cancel your suspension." 

"Jungkook, it's not gonna help. Dr. Kabir already talked with them. It's fine." I wrapped up my stuff and gave him a little glance. He was looking bothered, the frown between his brows made it obvious. 

"It's not too late for apologising, it will stop your suspension." He said and I was already seconds away from taking my anger out on him. What has happened to him? 

"You want me to apologise to that jerk who groped my ass while I was saving his fucking life? Sorry but No!" 

"He did what?" 

I swear the way he just looked at me, turning his entire body towards my direction in a flash, I gulped down. He was confused but his alarming voice made it evident that he didn't know the facts. 

"Y/n, did he touch you?" And now he was scaring me. The seriousness on his face, the sudden deepness in his voice, the way his eyes were waiting for my response and I knew he was moments away from losing his shit.

I chose to stay silent. I didn't want any other doctor from the neurology department to go on suspension. 

"DID HE TOUCH YOU?!" He held my shoulder and asked again, this time—sternly. 

"Jungkook its fine-" 

He didn't even let me complete and went out of the locker room. "Jungkook wait—shit!" 

I closed my eyes knowing this was not good. The way he just left, I knew where he was heading to.  Lucas

I sprinted behind him, I had to stop him before he beat the shit of Lucas. I never saw him this mad, I swear I saw his jaws clenching when he asked about Lucas. 

He was about to enter his room but I was just behind him, "Jungkook stop!" I grabbed his wrist and he turned around, oh god he's mad! 

"Where are you going?" My voice came out timid, I was scared. I didn't want him to get into any trouble. And he must have noticed it, he held my wrist and freed his hand from mine. 

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna beat him." 

He gave me an assuring look and went inside, opening the door ajar. I saw Lucas laying on his bed at the corner of the room. Mark had already left as I could see an empty bed. I chose to stay outside, I didn't want to see that pervert's face. 

"Finally someone who actually looks like a doc. I thought this hospital was a scrap!" Lucas opened his garbage mouth as soon as he spotted Jungkook. Did I ever mention his voice sounded like an old metal scrap which always gives you an uncomfortable feeling? Yeah, that's his voice. 

Jungkook gave him a deadpan sneer as he took off his coat, wait—why is he folding his sleeves up? Shit he's gonna hit him. 

I panicked. I was about to enter but I saw him settling down on the stool beside Lucas's bed, man-spreading, resting his arms on his thighs. What's going on in his mind?

"Yes. You definitely deserve a doctor like me." I finally heard Jungkook's voice, he was calm and well, was smirking. That definitely wasn't calm  at all. 

"The people here call me a psycho doctor, a reckless one. Do you wanna know why?" He crossed his tattooed hand with the other, resting on his thighs. 

"Because all I know is to open heads. Anytime, anywhere,…I can open any head. With just a small scissor, I can stop every movement of your body. Yes—this fucking hand of yours," he grabbed his hand, the very one that touched me. "I can stop every movement of this hand. And you know what, nobody will know about it and trust me I'm very good at my job." 

Lucas looked at him dumbfounded, clearly getting scared and I saw him gulping. 

"All I think about is opening a head, once I opened a patient's head and didn't know that she was dying because of me. You're getting what I'm telling you, right?" Jungkook stood up and rolled down his sleeves, but never stopped glaring at Lucas. 

All of a sudden he bent down towards Lucas and I could see Lucas was quite terrified. 

"You touch her again, or any other woman here… forget hands, I'll stop your heart, your brain, evey fucking organ in your useless body that's keeping you alive. Understand?" he straightened up and put back his coat, back to his doctor's state. 

Jungkook patted on Lucas’s shoulder and passed him a grin that was like spreading salt on his wounds. 

"Do you wanna complain to the committee again? Go ahead. What will they grant me, suspension? Termination? I don't care. Been there done that, but by that time you will be dead for sure. Now rest up, I'll come back soon." 

What was that? He just gave a threat to a patient. But why do I like this? It was so…

"Hot, isn't he?" I flinched when I heard Jane's voice next to me. When did she come? I looked back at Jungkook who was now coming towards us. "Very hot" I replied to Jane, her smirk was so funny that it made me burst into a laugh. 

"Don't you have a hot husband to stare at, pretty lady?" Ofcourse Kabir was standing behind us, he could never leave his wife alone. "Who said I cannot stare at my husband's hot friend?" Jane being Jane, but she was right. 

But the fact the three of us just witnessed such a smoking hot scene, it was impossible to not stare at Jungkook. Yes we three, gawking at him with smugness on our faces and showing him a thumbs up. 

Jungkook cracked a chuckle when he saw us, but soon he rested his eyes on me. "Told you, I won't beat him" oh his stares and these fucking butterflies. The intensity of his eyes, making me mesmerised and glued to my place.

Jane's chuckle startled me and that little connection of our eyes got to a halt. 

It was better that I was going to be at home for a week. Otherwise I would be dead because of Jeon Jungkook. 

One week later

I thought this one week would be hard to spend, but luckily it wasn't. I was sad that I couldn't go to the hospital but at least I got to prepare for my upcoming surgery, yes my first surgery. Luckily the committee didn't object to me assisting Dr Kabir. 

It was Saturday night and guess what? I was having a sleepover at Jane's. As I was getting so bored for the first time this week and I had nothing to do, Jane was free too so she suggested this idea. And it was not like this was my first time here, I had been here for dinner once and Kabir was here too. They both literally made me dance to Bollywood songs. 

In fact right now too, we were vibing on the beats of kaala chashma! These songs were dope. Kabir had a night shift so it would be only Jane and me. I took my beer and plopped on the couch in the living room. I had one more day left so I could drink but Jane settled on a cold drink, she had an early shift. 

I was a little tipsy, guess the beer started working but not drunk. And then again I heard that song being played from Jane's playlist, for you. And I couldn't stop my thoughts running towards a specific person, this song felt different now. It took me back to that hot shot show when I saw him. Again

It made me remember what he did to Lucas, a little snort escaped from my lips gaining Jane's attention. "Spill now, I want to laugh too" 

"Oh it's not that funny." Of course I couldn't tell her that I was thinking about her friend, Jungkook. I decided to enjoy the song and my beer. And my hidden thoughts. 

I was in the tranquillity of the music hitting the space and Jane got engrossed in a call. 

"You're coming home?" Jane was on call with Kabir and I guess he was getting home. It would be more fun since we three enjoy each other's company. I smiled as I chugged my fifth can of beer. I was still not drunk, just to remind you. One thing that every medical student could relate with, our tolerance power was not a joke. 

"Y/n is here too for a sleepover." she said and then smiled as I could literally hear Kabir's voice from the other side. He liked this idea of us having a sleepover. 

After a couple of minutes my throat was burning, I badly needed some chilled water. I was near the fridge and saw Kabir and Jane's picture on it, with a cute strawberry magnet on it. They were literally the cutest couple I had ever seen. I heard the door unlocking from the kitchen, I knew it was Kabir. 

But guess what? Jungkook entered through that wooden door pushing it ajar as he was holding a bag full of snacks, Kabir followed him. 

"Look who decided to join the party" Kabir said and moved towards Jane, he then took her in a hug almost lifting her up. "I missed you". I was looking at them with heart eyes, I mean they were just away for a few hours but look at them now. 

My eyes met with Jungkook, he looked exhausted but yet charming. His honey skin was glowing under the lights of the foyer. I could feel my heartbeat getting uneasy. But was I really at fault? I was seeing him after so many days and I missed him. 

Soon the living room turned into a mess, we had a blast as we danced, we played games and what not. And in all these times, I noticed Jungkook looking at me. At first I thought maybe I was looking funny because I was in my night wear, oversized t-shirt and shorts. But he was just... glancing at me. 

I turned to open another can of beer but there was none. So I suggested bringing some more beer and got up to make it quickly to the store. "I'm coming with you." Jungkook got up and started moving towards the door, I nodded and just followed him. "Have fun!" Jane whispered and gave me a wink. "Shut up!" 

We were walking side by side, luckily we got the beer before the store got close. It was already past 11. He didn't say much while we were walking, but it was getting awkward to not speak anything. "I didn't thank you…about Lucas," I mumbled, he shook his head. 

"You don't need to and by the way he's doing fine now." I nodded, of course he was my patient, I was glad he was okay. 

All of a sudden Jungkook stopped and turned towards me, I followed my eyes towards his orbs. Like he was about to say something to me, but just then I heard a honk from behind me. I turned my face towards that bike that was coming in my direction and before I could move, Jungkook had already pulled me up close to him. I was all over him, grabbing his shirts with my free hand and the other was holding the beers. 

"Watch out you fucker!!!" He shouted to that man who just gave me a little heart attack, as he was about to hit me with his bike. Jungkook's growl was so loud, it vibrated to my ears, his Adam's apple moving up and down right in front of my sight. I was so fucking close to him, his cologne was blocking my senses, which was already struggling because of the beer. Guess I got drunk because I wanted to kiss his neck right at that moment. 

He travelled his hand that was holding my waist to my cheek as he gently gave it a stroke. "Are you okay?" The subtleness in his voice made me weak, his stare was making me weak, his fragrance was making me weak. Just for him. 

Only him. 

"Y-yeah I'm good" I said as I looked down for a bit, I had to look away and ofcourse get away from his body asap. But like he didn't want to free me yet. He didn't leave me and was gawking at my lips. 

No, I might pass out. 

He tilted his head a bit and scooped a little towards me.

"What was that?" I uttered as soon as I heard a crashing sound and it was not only me who heard this. Jungkook did too, because he stopped with a jolt while he was trying to…nevermind. 

We quickly ran towards the corner of the road and the scene that I just witnessed, I shivered. I covered my mouth with my hand as soon as I saw the horrible scene. 

The bike that passed us crashed with a car and there was another car that was turned upside down, it was dreadful. The biker was lying near his bike, he couldn't move. Jungkook ran towards him and scooped down at his level. I made my way towards the car that crashed with his bike, there were two people inside it. Their heads were bleeding and I quickly helped the driver out of his car. 

"Can you move?" Jungkook asked the biker as he was continuously saying his head was hurting, he denied that he couldn't feel anything, his neck felt stiff. 

"Y/n I'll handle it here, there are people there too." Jungkook took out his phone and called the ambulance. I nodded and sprinted towards the car that was turned over. I heard a baby's cry coming from that car and saw there were two people at the front and a baby who was in the stroller. 

I was about thirty steps away from that car just then it blew. I fell behind as I was pushed away because of the impact of the blast. I covered my face with my hands. I immediately turned back and it was a nightmare, my eyes were witnessing the most dreadful thing. 

"no ... .no…please no" my tears didn't stop. 

Goals: 3k reads and 400 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 193 5
Her receiving love letters from a stranger on her door everyday,with his signature carved on the envelopes in gold Her finding the same signature on...
761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
291 69 22
Just a complation of my dreams (mostly bts and kpop dreams.) __ If you are reading this book on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very li...