Korra & Iron man(OC)

By TyreseGraham1

Kevin Stark is the son of iron man and she wants to live up to his father's expectations he was always surpri... More

Korra and iron man are the same
Kevin Stark info pt 1.
Kevin Stark info pt 2.
Kevin Stark info pt 3. and team Stark
Announcement A/N
Welcome to Republic City PT 1

Prologue

55 3 0
By TyreseGraham1

The story starts as seeing a cabin and you see a 10-year-old kid with red shirts with long hair

He was playing with his Legos until his mom called him.

Mom: Kevin Stark, it's time for dinner.

He runs downstairs and sees that they bought things to make lasagna tonight, and then once I got done eating the lasagna Kevin went back upstairs and he was building something on his desk until he heard a knock and it was his 12-year-old older sister Morgan.

Morgan: Kevin, it's me Morgan, can you open the door?

Kevin: Okay, here I come.

He opens the door and sees Morgan.

Kevin: What's up?

Morgan: I just wanted to see what you were up to.

Kevin: Well, I have been working on something. And it's all done, you want to see?

Morgan: Yeah sure.

They went to his desk and there was a watch.

Kevin: I want you to see my greatest creation, the dimensional watch.

Morgan: Wait wait. Did you say dimensional watch?

Kevin: Yes, so think about this. Dad and our other aunts and uncles use a quantum leap thing that sends them to different timelines throughout their history right?

Morgan: Yeah, so?

Kevin: So, I figured if they could do a quantum leap to other timelines I thought to myself 'why timelines when you can go to other worlds' that's why I made this watch to go to different worlds.

Morgan: Okay, have you tested out?

Kevin: No, no but I'm about to test it out like now.

He put the watch on and then he tapped into which world he wanted to go to. And then he hugged his sister and she hugged him back

Morgan: You know, if you don't make it back I'm keeping your room.

He laughs and then presses the button on his watch and then the portal opens, he was happy and excited that his watch worked.

Kevin: It works! It works! Okay, wish me luck.

He went through the portal and at the other end the Earth that he stepped through was similar but different from his world and he was at a kind of Japanese futuristic version of San Francisco.

Kevin: WOW.

Back at home, when Morgan was still shocked at the portal words. Then she heard her mom and she came in into Kevin's room and it was pepper Stark

Pepper: Morgan, where's your brother?

Morgan: Well...

Back to an unknown world Kevin was walking around and saw that it was like Tokyo and San Francisco merge together. He saw the wonderful sites, he met some very nice people, he saw the park and he tasted the food and it was delicious. He was having a good day until he bumped into a woman.

Kevin: Oh no, ma'am I am so sorry I wasn't looking.

???: It's okay kid, I was looking too. What's a young kid like you doing all alone in this big city.

Kevin: Just walking around, I was just fascinated about your world it seems so peaceful.

???: World?

Kevin: Oh yeah I'm from another world, I mean a lot different from this world.

???: Did you get him the head or something?

Kevin: You don't believe me?

She shook her head 'no'

Kevin: Well, let me show you.

He pressed the button on his watch and he opened the portal he grabbed the lady's hand and they walked through it and they were back at his home where his mom and his sister were in shock.

Kevin: Oh, hey Mom, hey sis. I brought a friend into the world I was just saying, what was your name?

???: Chief beifong.

Kevin: Kevin Stark. Oh and this is my mom Pepper Stark and Morgan Stark.

Pepper: It's a pleasure to meet you.

Morgan: Hi.

Chief beifong: It's a pleasure to meet you both as well.

Kevin: I got the feeling that things are going to be different, so what do you say friends

Extinguish his hand to her and then she shook it

Chief beifong: Friends.

And it was at that moment that they were going to be friends, and then he built her a dimensional watch so she can contact and portal herself to he's world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 29.5K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
2.6K 102 3
(Y/N) was killed , God feeling bad makes him his like some of his favourite superheroes in a new world , to he a person he wished he was But why did...
63.3K 3.2K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
71.5K 2K 194
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...