The New Husband | OT7 (bΓ—b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introductionπŸ€—
1
2
3
4
5
6 πŸ’”
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
πŸ”žβš 46βš πŸ”ž
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
πŸ™‚
not an update but please read πŸ’œ
54
55

38

1.9K 102 51
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

Kook : *shouting while confusedly checking the package in his hand * MINNIE , YOU GOTTA DELIVERY !! .

Yoongi : *approaching kook * hmm ? Minnie ordered something 🤔??

Kook : yea and I'm struggling to open it eh ☹️!!

Tae : *smack Kook's head *  don't y'know about privacy , coconut head *smirk*!

Kook : who is coconut head , loose hole !!

Tae : * gasp dramatically 🙀 *  loose hole !!! Your end is in my hands , stupid ass (╬◣д◢)!! 

kook : huh ! You won't last for a second in my hand (งᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃ .

Yoongi : *smack both of their head * stop it you two or you want to visit the PR ?! 😠

Taekook : *wide their eyes in fear * NOOOO ! We're sorry yoonie 🥺🥺 !

Yoongi : then behave 😤!!

Taekook : otey 😗😗 ~

Jin : *coming from the kitchen * The cake is ready na ! Call Joonie-hyung and see what's happening with them !

Kook : gotcha ✊🏻*dealing Namjoon's number while walking to the balcony * !

Jin *confusedly*:  huh ?! What's it , hyung ?!

Yoongi : I think Minnie ordered a surprise present for Hopi !

Tae : Jinu , The workers finished the preparation as me and woo designed and San , Kai-hyung went to get the Camila and Sunflowers as the delivery man got stuck in the traffic .

Jin : Great , let's get ready then before the guests arrive !

Kook : *approaching them * Joonie said that him and Hopi will be here in two hours as he can't keep him out more than this ! 

Jimin : *wiping his wet dripping hair with a towel while wearing a baggy shirt with a comfortable shorts * Hyung , you called me ? I was taking shower and didn't hear u clearly .

BTS except Nam & Hope : * lost at his beauty while thinking dirty things and biting their lips lustily * F*ck !

They cursed under their breath which make Jimin confused . He flickered his fingers in front of them to get their attention but no ! their eyes were stuck on his white collarbone which were so much visible due to the shirt sliding of his shoulder and exposing his soft baby tempting skin .

Yoongi grab him by his waist making just few inches parting them . He brought his lips closer 2 inches beyond his already red ear making his hot breath tickles the baby skin . He sucked there a little and bit softly leaving a hickey behind .

Jimin : Ah ~

A soft moan came from Jimin's slightly parted lips . He bit his lips embarrassedly while blinking his eyes , looking so adorable .

Yoongi smirked and pulled away still tagging on his waist gently .

Yoongi : such a breathtaking , baby boy ~

Jimin *whined cutely * : yaa , yoonie 🙈🙈  *covering his blushing mess puffy cheeks in between his cute palms * .

Yoongi : *chuckles and uncover his face then pop his nose lovingly * cute-ah ~

Jin : *smooch Jimin's cheeks lovingly* Our adorable Minnie 😍~

Kook : what about my kissu 😩 you left me out again humph 😗 !

Jimin *hurriedly* : Nooooo , I'm sorry ... Here mua ~ * pecks Kook's cheeks and warp his arms around his neck in a sweet hug * .

Kook : *chuckles and back hug him by warping his hands around his slim curvey waist and snuggling his face onto Jimin's neck , sniffing his sweet strawberry shower fresh gel   *

Tae : what about me na . you don't love me anymore 🥺 !

Jimin : *pull away from the hug and hug Tae instead tightly with teary eyes * No . I love u . Don't say like this again na *sob* .

Tae : *panicks* hey hey baby , don't cry na ! I was just teasing u .. Plz , stop crying , my good boy ~ *cupping his cheeks and wipe his tears with his thumps gently before kissing both of his adorable eyes softly  * .

Jin : eh eh let's get ready na !

Yoongi : *chuckles and warp his hand around Jin's waist * yes , boss *smooch his cheeks *!

Jimin : um , I'll change at the guest room  !

All : Huh ?! Wae ?! 

He didn't say anything and just took the package and ran upstairs with a slight blush .

They shrugged their shoulders and went to their room to get ready before the guests arrives .

_________

Time Skip

The guests arrives one after one . San , Kai and Taemin guided them to the garden area which were decorated with green and red  balloons  with Camila and sunflowers everywhere because it were his favorite .

There was a huge tree in the center that They decorated with shiny stars and sun costume's specially by Tae's instruction with a sparkling 🌞  HAPPY 33ᵗʰ BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE 🌞  showing perfectly .

Few minutes after the guests arrived The Mins come down to welcome them  .

The garden was filled with ... 

wow 😳...
so handsome 🙉 ...
Omo so hot and sexy 🥵 ...
Woahhh look at the 5th husband , he's looking gorgeous 😍😍 ...
Look at Min Suga . his era is really hot 🤤 ...

Yoongi smirked hearing all the praising that him and his husbands were reserving from the audience . He intertwined his hands with Jimin and Tae while Kook was holding Jimin's other hand and Jin holding Tae's other hand .

They walked like celebrities in red carpet and why not  The Mins are more famous than the celebrities themselves 😎😏 .

San approached Yoongi and whispered something in his ears making Yoongi smirk widely and nodding at him .

Jin's phone pipped with a text . He opened it then a smile printed his lips .

Jin *softly* : Joonie-hyung said they are outside !

Yoongi : *clears his throat* Attention , please 🥂 !

The guests looked at him with attentive eyes .

Yoongi *coldly with a deep tone* : I'll say it once . any mistake and y'know your fate !  ... Hide !

His husbands shook their heads in disbelief then they hide together behind of the huge tree except Jin who ran to the kitchen to got the cake while the guests immediately after he finished his speech , they hided under the tables while shaking in fear of the Mafia cat sorry i mean the bloody mafia king 😂 .

Hopi : Joon , where r we na ?!

Joon : *chuckles* aishhh ~ baby , we're here na stop whining ! Come , I'll untie it !

He untied the warp that was covering his eyes then back hugged him with an excited smile printing his lips . Hopi blinked his eyes slowly  then  gasped and widened his eyes in surprise  .

Immediately his eyes got brimmed with happy pearl tears  . He looked at Jin who come towards him with the cake and the others who come out from behind of the tree with a sparkling happy eyes and singing together in one breath and sync  .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~

Hopi : * crying in delight while blowing up the candles * Thank u  ~

Namjoon *softly * : Happy birthday , baby *feeding him a piece of the cake * *smooch his cheeks lovingly *  .

Yoongi *softly* : Happy birthday , my Hope *feeding him too * *pecks his lips * ~

Kook *happily *: Happy birthday , Hopi-ah *feed him too * *pecks his lips * ~

Jin : Happy birthday , Hyung . wish u all the happiness na ~ *feed him too * *smooch his cheeks then hug him *

Tae : Happy birthday , my love ~ Wish all your wish's come true ~ *feed him too then pecks his lips softly *

Jimin : *sniffles*  H-happy birthday waaaa 😭😭😭😭 ~

Hopi : hey hey baby why're you crying na ? Come here *hugs him tightly*

Jimin : I dunno why I'm crying 😭😭😭 I'm so happy eh eh eh 😭😭 .

Hopi : *chuckles then pecks his lips after wiping his tears * go away ! Go away ~

He said cutely while kissing his eyes . Jimin giggled and hugged him again making the guests coo at his adorableness ~

Few minutes later

Sung-woon : Happy birthday , hyung ! Here your present na 😊 .

Hopi : Aigoo you didn't have to bring anything na but thank u ~

Jimin *excitedly* : sunie ☺ !!

Sung-woon : Minnie *hug each others* !!

Min-hyun : Hello  ... Happy birthday Mr . Min 😊 ~

Hopi : oh ! Min-hyun-shi , thank u na ~

Sung-woon in mind : " shit 🤯 ! What's he doing here !! Goddddd of course he'll be here , he's Jin-hyung's friend 😒! Stupid woon 🙉🤦🏻‍♂🤦🏻‍♂"

Sung-woon : um ... Minnie , let's go there !

Jimin *confusedly* : huh ? *tilt his head a little while blinking his eyes looking so eatable * Okay ?

Min-hyun in mind : " run as much as you want . At the end you'll be mine , woon woon 😚 ~

_______

Mrs Kim *nervously* : H-happy birthday , son ~

Hopi  : oh ...um ... Thank u , auntie !

*AWKWARD*

Tae *delightly* eomma ☺!

Mrs Kim : Hey , son ! y-your husband invited me so *bit her lips nervously* !

Hopi : *sigh*  auntie , come *hold her hands and took her few inches away from Taehyung * !

Mrs Kim : um ... J-hope , your aunt misses you and she's really sorry but I didn't know that Tae will do something horrible like this with you ... He was stupid enough to do this ! ... Forgive me son , I couldn't protect you and I didn't dare to even face u na *hic*

Hopi : *pull her in his embrace * shush ~ it's okay now . It's all in the past and I already forget everything about it and I'm really sorry !

Mrs Kim : *sniffles*  why sorry na ?! You didn't do anything wrong !

Hopi : No , I did wrong with u . I shouldn't blame you for anything . it was his fault not yours and because of me mom even stopped talking with u ! I separated two sisters na 🥺 .

Mrs Kim : *caressing his cheeks softly * My kind son ...  it's okay na . I understand u . remember when you were just 3 years , you used to sleep in my embrace and calling me momma and Eunsae used to get angry because you were calling her with her name instead of momma haha ! ... Years flow fast na , who can imagine that the 3 years old kid is now a 33 years old fine man 🤗 ... Happy birthday , Hope ~

Hopi : *happy tears * Thank u … momma ~

Mrs Kim : *feeling overwhelmed happiness , she tip toes then placed a soft kiss on his forehead then caressed his cheeks softly *

Tae : *approaching them with the others *  If you're done with your lovely covey , can I borrow my husband for this dance 🙄!

Mrs Kim : *chuckles and smack his head softly then pinches his ear  *  If He missed with any of you guys , just give me a call 😈 .

Tae : yaaaa !!  r u really my eomma  ̄へ ̄?!

Mrs Kim : heh I didn't want to tell you the truth like this but ... *deep sigh* ... I found u in the street na 🥺 .

Tae : I knew it !! Ouch !! Wae ?!

Mrs Kim : *smacked his head *  I'm the one who gave birth to u  , idiot !

BTS : *chuckles at the mother and son due *

Meanwhile

Sung-woon was standing with Woo-young and San while giggling and chatting together .

Woo : sanie , it's my favorite song na *puppy eyes* .

San : aishh ... Don't give me these eyes na *sigh* ... Come let's rock the stage !

Woo : Haha there is no stage here 😄😄 .

San : whatever let's rock it !

Woo : Bye , sun-woo . we'll be back in few na 😊 .

Sung-woon : yeah yeah go with your lovely boyfie 😒 !

Woosan chuckles at his single ass then left to dance together .

He was swaying his hips with the music when he felt a sudden touch on his waist .

He chocked on his wine and looked at the person who warped his hand around his waist .

Sung-woon : YOU ! Let go 😠!!

Min-hyun : what if I didn't 😏?!

Sung-woon *struggling to set free * : I .. I'll scream and say that you're harrasing me ... Yes !

Min-hyun : *sigh and rest his head on his shoulder * why are you ignoring me  ?!

Sung-woon : ……

Min-hyun : You said you like me that night then why avoiding me now ?!

Sung-woon in mind : " shit ! I said that but I can't remember anything 😫"

Mim-hyun : is that because I'm your manager's son ?!

Sung-woon : ……

Min-hyun : why r u silent ?! Say anything na !

Sung-woon *coldly* : let go !

Min-hyun : *sigh sadly then leave him *  Okay but Meet me the day after tomorrow ! Come with Jimin-shi ! .. I'll wait for you !

Sung-woon didn't say anything so Min-hyun give him an assuring look then left .

Sung-woon sighed and ruffled his hair .

Sung-woon *murmuring to himself * : Aisshhhhh !! I think that night something indeed happened between us ... Arghh 😵😵 !

With Woo-San

San : *joining their forehead together * Woo , I want to meet your father !

Woo *happily* : Really 😚?!

San : hah yeah , I wanna ask him your hand 😄  .

Woo : * jumps on him while giggling * lobe u , sanie ☺😚 .

San : love u too , chagia 😚 ~

_______

After the party

With The Min's ...

Hopi : Thank u so much na ... The party was amazing and my taste 😊 .

Jin : anything for u Hopi 😚 *smooch his cheeks * .

Kook : where is Minnie ?!

Yoongi : He said to wait here till he get Hopi's present ... Isn't he cute 😍 ?

All *dreamingly* : indeed 😍😍~

With Jimin

Jimin : come on , Jimin ! Don't be coward na . They will be so happy after all they wants to be father's too na ! ... Take a deep breath ... *inhale* *exhale* ... *He checked everything then smiled happily *  ... Excellent 🥰 ~ ... *clearing his throats* ... HYUNGS , COME HERE NA ... BALI ~

He bit his lips nervously waiting for them .Few seconds and they were knocking on the door . Nervously ,He took a deep breath then print his lips with a soft smile before unlocking the door and opening it for them .

All on sync : baby are you oka__ 😳😳😳😳😳😳 !

Jimin bit his lips nervously while fidgeting with his shirt while they just looked at the board which were decorated by blue and pink balloons with a little baby sock hanging at the right and baby milk bottle with a small tiny cute shirt saying Hello Daddies 👼🏻 and more cute tiny clothes on the bed with the same tag .

suddenly , six of them started crying unknowingly while holding the clothes in their hands and caressing it lovingly .

Yoongi turned to Jimin with his full of tears eyes . Jimin teared up too seeing his husbands crying . He nodded his head at them with a soft smile and shiny eyes .

Immediately , Yoongi carried him in his arms and swung him on the air while shouting happily .

Yoongi  : YAAAAAAAAYYYYY I'M GONNA BE A DAD 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  .

Jin : WHO IS THE HANDSOME DAD ?? MEEEEE 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 .

kook : * shaking his butty * I'M GONNA BE A DADA YAAYYYA 🥳🥳🥳

Namjoon : *crying* Jiminie , you make my dream come true na baby 🥺🥺 ... Thank u *hugs him and pecks his lips softly *

Jimin : *giggles* all thanks to u ☺ ~

Tae : Minnie , I dunno if I'll be a good dad but promise , I'll try my best to never see a single tear in their eyes na *back hugs him gently *

Hopi : *hesitatingly place his palm on Jimin's tummy then he got emotional again and started crying softly *  Hello ,bud . I'm your Da . Impatiently waiting for u na 🥺 .

BTS : Jiminie , we love u ~

Jimin : *happy tears * Jiminie love u too na 🥺~

*A big family hug *

Yoongi in mind : " I'm afraid that this happiness won't last forever ! ... I'll protect you my husbands and my babies ! "

To be continued 💜
_________

New update 💜

Hope you enjoyed , tell me your thoughts in the comments 💜☺ .

About the question , you still have time to answer till the deadline which is when I reveal the answer in the story 😅 ... Till now only one gave me the right answer but I won't tell whom 😏 ...

If you like it , don't forget to comment and vote 💜

Take care of yourself and health ... Stay tuned for more na 😉💜

forever and ever ... love u so much 😚😚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 201 4
β₯π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€ β₯ The title says it all.
362 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
117K 7K 39
Separated couple, Taehyung and Seokjin, are going through a divorce. What caused them to come to this eventuality? Topjin Bottomtaehyung WARNING* οΏ½...