The heartless mafia Alpha king

By Hapiness345

He's heartless, he's mean, he's cruel, he's the king of mafias and werewolves, vampires and supernatural but... More

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 52 Stay away from me

Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

58 3 2
By Hapiness345

Hey guys, it's this writer here! Thanking everyone who has commented, voted and going as far as following me!

...

Tears rolled down her face as she ran, this time pushing every zombie-dazed maid or guard.

She decided to put her life first before anything else.
She counted the time mentally in her head, running up a staircase, clinging to the railings like her life depended on it.

Another clock, and this time, it was digital. Lisa saw all she had left were five seconds.

Whoever in their right mind put clocks around their house! Were they for sale?

She swore that after all this shit was over, every damn clock was going down!

Two seconds!

And in those two seconds, she took the last step and got off the staircase.

Ding—dong! Ding—dong!

The pendulum clock in the halls rang, while the digital ones beeped loudly.

It's over!

Time up! She wasn't even close to the room's door.

At that same time, she saw every zombied–like maid and guard hold their heads, screaming in pain and the next thing you knew escaped their lips were blood-chilling howls.

Powerful howls all chorused at the same time, making her eardrums ring.

She crouched, covering her ears and frowning in pain. Her strawberry-blonde hair covered her face like a curtain.

Holding the guard railings, she steadies herself, her ears filled the deafening, continuous ringings. Lisa pushed forward with the support of walls and railings, almost falling when her feet got caught in between a red carpet.

Who still keeps a carpet in the middle of the hallways?

Many things were disappearing when this whole fiasco was over and she was sure of it.

Downstairs, their deadly hunting howls turned into fierce wolf-like crues, occasionally a few grunts could be heard in between roars passing one after the other only to be swallowed by the noise they made.

Only today did Lisa estimate the number of maids in this place. Turns out those maids she usually saw and thought were wandering weren't wandering. They were just too many and putting on the same uniforms. It made it hard to tell.

"One more hall to go." She mumbled, touching her ears, and lifting the hair off her face with blood-stained hands. Then she realized, her ears had started to bleed. She wanted to scold her body.

This was a bad time and place to drop body fluids.
She was a human being, and with how Damien stressed his warnings, she was sure he omitted something. He still thought of her even when he was almost out of his mind. Touching.

But who knows if her blood could stimulate them into madness or a hunting frenzy with her being the prey and they, the hunters?

She didn't want this.

She hid behind a wall. All that kept her from seeking asylum in Marcos' room was the damned hall before her but she had a huge problem.

Help!

The king's chamber was one of the most protected places in the palace. How could she have forgotten about it?!

Normally, twenty guards were stationed just to guard the doors and intercept the maids who tried to get into the king's room.

Already, there were right maids stationed at the entrance of the door who had the special right to enter and exit the room. They only served the king.

But currently, in place of the twenty huge security guards, were enormous wolves reaching about six meters high.

They were fucking taller than her! How was she going to get past twenty fanged mouths and eighty claws waiting to rip her to shreds?

She didn't even count the female wolves mixed in between them. Their wolves reach five meters. They were lanky but tall. They weren't bulky like the male wolves but one shouldn't underestimate them.

If she counted the female wolves along, then there were twenty–eight wolves! And not just any wolves, werewolves with human thinking and a battle-readied brain.

What saved her from being noticed was the fact that those wolves were currently in a fight to the death with each other.

Crash!

An expensive-looking ornamental vase was knocked over by a group of wolves encircling a grey wolf.

The vase crashed, but the culprits never feared. Stepping on the broken shards and crushing them into power under powerful muscled paws.

They unconsciously teamed up against the grey wolf, biting from all sides, sinking blood and teeth, blood staining their fur coats and the ground.

The smell of blood was heavy in the air. A good thing because it saved her from being noticed.

"Aww!"

The grey wolf was not to be outdone. It shook off two wolves biting at its back, equally sinking its fangs at a brown wolf in front of it.

Maybe they didn't think so, but Lisa observed how they attacked this gray wolf coordinately like they knew deep down this gray wolf was trouble.

Finally, they connered the wolf, taking the wolf down.

"Roar!"

The wolf let out a pained howl, its eyes filled with unwillingness. Strength was pale in terms of numbers in this case.

With a yelp, the skull of the gray wolf was crushed by a black wolf, thick blood and brain matter spilling down its mouth.

"Howl!"

It howled ferociously into the air declaring its victory, other wolves backed away from the back wolf, but its victory celebration was cut short.

Another wolf lunged at the black wolf, sending them tumbling. They barked at each other, waving muscled paws.

Lisa couldn't watch this anymore. The more she watched their brutality, the more she feared.
Her heart pounded, her eyes scanning the hallway frantically until she saw a door.

She vaguely recalled that it was a dining room set aside to specially serve Marcos. She wished she could roll her eyes.

If she could get in, maybe she could find a secret door leading to his room!

She made up her mind. She had to get to that door and try. Staying here for too long was dangerous. She could already hear the crashing downstairs, nearing this hall.

Wolves were savages, they hunted you by scent. They were vicious and never left till you were left dead and dragged into pieces.

Crack!

She heard the board beside her break!

Crack!

It continued to break, and she could hear the growls coming from the cracks, it was deadly.

Blood leaked out the cracks, as it shook. It looked like the wall was crying so badly it made you feel chills running down your body.

She moved away from the collapsing wall, her eyes on the wall and everything around her.

Bang!

Half of the wall crashed, revealing a crazed wolf with blood-red eyes, biting at a wolf.

The wolf under it looks extremely small. It made Lisa think the wolf was a female but she dismissed it. Omega wolves were just as small as this.

For a moment she stopped, her eyes watching as the crazed wolf tore the smaller wolf with a glint in its eyes until those crazed eyes landed on hers.

Pang!

Her heart skipped a beat.

"Rrrrgh!"

The wolf snarled at her, pouncing on the half-damaged wall but due to its size, it couldn't get through but that wouldn't last for long.

The wolf pounded on the wall with its monstrous paws, sending dust and debris flying. Its weight pressed on the wall so hard it started to give in to the demands of the wolf.

Run!

Her brain commanded, jolting her body from the freeze panic mode. She dashed out of the hall, not caring for the wolves in front of her who fought and tried to pounce at her.

Crash!

The wall has, releasing from its hold, the crazy wolf. It sprinted, much faster than other regular wolves, knocking and pawing at every wolf that tried to strike at her, as if declaring publicly, 'Mine!'

She dashed through, jumping over a huge mass of a dead wolf body, tears rushing down her face.

She wanted to look back, but she didn't dare. Not after the lesson she had learned from Marcos.

The door was in sight, but the damned wolf was just three inches behind her. She could even feel its bloody breath on her back making her scalp numb.

"Help!"

She screamed in panic, tears rushing down her face.
As she screamed, beastly howls filled the air. As if crying with excitement as she felt fear.

She stretched out her hand towards the nearing door, the wolves in front of her separating to face her.

"Arh!"

A shriek left her lips as two wolves jumped at her, at the same time. She closed her eyes preparing for the pain to come when suddenly…

Bam!

She heard pained whines instead. She didn't know what happened but was glad it happened.

With just three steps away from the door, she felt a powerful force sweep her off the floor, landing face flat on the door.

"Crack!"

Her nose bone broke, pain rushing into her brain, as she rolled into the room.

Her body ached. She cried and groaned on the floor, trying to push her weak legs off the floor.

"Grr!"

She heard the wolf's warning growl, as it watched her stand.

Blood mixed with tears when she finally stood. The wolf circled her, observing her, watching as she panicked, relishing in the fear he brought her.

......

As usual, don't forget to comment and vote 🥰🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 87.5K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
266K 15.7K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
884K 32.6K 53
♔︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞♔︎ ❝𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘�...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...