Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!

✷ 045: Realization.

8.4K 276 98
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
April 18, 2024 # "I Am."

BASKING IN THE WARM LA SUN, Thalia and Calvin walked the streets of Sunset Boulevard, enjoying a break from the world of runways or race cars.

Strolling along side by side, their faces hid behind oversized sunglasses with minimal paparazzi trailing behind them like persistent shadows, cameras flashing like distant lightning.

After what was a long work out session at the gym, the duo headed back towards Thalia's familiar McLaren that she was known to keep only in her hometown in California.

The car that also sent her back many months ago to a very fond memory.

Approaching the vehicle, the model waved and blew kisses to some of the media hounds, laughing at the desperate shouts for her attention before getting into her drivers seat.

"So, where to?" Thalia quickly asked, looking over at her best friend who was mindlessly scrolling on his phone, as per usual.

"Anywhere." Calvin shrugged. "I just need to eat something."

"Okay... can you choose?" She quirked a brow as he subtly glanced up at her with a dead expression. "I'm not that hungry!" She defended herself after receiving that look. "I'll just drive, I don't mind."

"Girl, if you don't wanna eat, then it's chill." He sighed as she facepalmed. "Hey! If you're hungry, you're hungry! What do you want?"

"No! It's fine." He was being difficult.

"Oh my god okay, I'll eat with you. Let's go." She groaned as he shook his head. "No- It's okay!"

"Oh please." She muttered under her breath. "I'll just drive to Chipotle." She mumbled, taking no time to start her car in annoyance.

"Thals, it's fine-"

"Just shut up, I'll kill you." Thalia held a hand to his face, emphasizing her need for him to be quiet. "And Chipotle sounds really good now that I think about it." She bit down her laugh and began to drive off.

Continuing to mindlessly bicker as the best friend duo they were, Calvin soon just let her do what she wanted and shrugged it off. Deciding that maybe Chipotle did sound good.

Taking aux, he began to play his playlist of the day. Him and Thalia jamming out casually in the common Los Angeles traffic, making what would be a short 15 minute drive across the city into an hour at best.

"I can't believe we sat through this everyday in high school." Thalia brought her leg up and came to a full stop as that was how bad the traffic was.

"And you were ever so kind to drive me home everyday too." Calvin smiled as she snorted. "Yeah. Get a license, freak." She adjusted the grip on her steering wheel. "Oh, I'm good." He shook his head.

"I don't need it in New York, so I'm fine living without it." Her best friend shrugged happily with a smile as she just smirked at him.

"Couldn't have asked for a better passenger princess anyways." She said sweetly as he quirked a brow.

"Nice for what..." He backed away as the girl beside him scoffed. "What, can I not be nice?" She crossed her arms and continued to go forward in the slow traffic.

"No, it's unsettling." Calvin was quick to reply. "Like it was even more unusual watching you and Lando- I mean. Sorry." He stopped himself mid sentence, Thalia's expression falling at the sound of the name drop.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"No, it's fine." Thalia quickly adjusted her posture and tried to turn into another lane.

"Hey, you know I didn't mean to, right?" He spoke again as he apologized. Thalia giving him a short glance. "Yeah I know. It's okay." She said through an awkward laugh.

"Just drop it."

"You still haven't talked to me about it, you know..."

"I'm aware." Thalia kept her focus on the road, not wanting to look at him.

"And I'm always here for you, you know that too right?" He placed his phone on his lap as he slightly adjusted his seated position, his knees now pointing at her.

"I know Calvin, God." She sighed. "I know." Her tone was stand-offish. Making him consider if he wanted to press for this conversation right now.

"Look, I'm not trying to force it out of you but you genuinely can't just keep it bottled up." He said with a calm voice as she took a deep exhale out her nose.

"I... know." Her words were repetitive once again. "I just don't want to think about it."

"I've only been left in the dust to assume what happened between you and him, and I can assure you that every scenario in my head tells me that it wasn't good." His tone settled her nerves.

"Lando and I haven't talked since that day." She mumbled, finally admitting something.

"Really?" Calvin was shocked at her words. "I- Oh wow."

"We thought it'd be best to keep apart for the next month until Miami." Her voice soft as if she was about to cry thinking about it.

"Is that why we're not going to Shanghai?" He asked. Her nod in response giving him the answer he needed.

"Thals, I'm sorry to hear that-"

"No it's fine.. I don't know why you're apologizing." She laughed as a single tear slid down her cheek. "Shit." She rolled her eyes and quickly wiped it away. "I don't want to sound like a pussy right now, I'm sorry."

"It's okay to talk about it... I think you might need it."

"I don't know." Thalia shrugged. "It just wasn't really expected but I guess it's for the best you know?" She quickly glanced at him, a small amount of tears resting at her tear ducts.

"It was just barely blossoming into something I never knew I wanted, and now it's just... I don't know where we are..."

"... I just really miss him" She felt herself grow hot in frustration, the tears beginning to fall.

"Ugh this is why I can't talk about it-" The car once again came to a full stop, allowing Thalia to wipe away the tears with her sleeve.

"It's valid to feel this way." Calvin placed a small pat on her back before pulling away. "I know you're driving but we're in the worst traffic possible. Let's talk." His tone prompting her to genuinely consider his suggestion.

"Damn." Thalia sighed, nodding in agreement. "Okay." She managed a small, tearful laugh.

"Lord." She sighed and immediately buried her face in her shirt, overcome by uncontrollable sobs as memories of that evening with Lando flooded back, bringing everything to a standstill.

"You got it." Calvin pat her back as she hunched over in her seat and cried for a brief moment. "Let it out."

"Oh, shut the hell up." She laughed through her sobs before lifting her face up, revealing her now puffy eyes and red complexion.

"Still the prettiest crier I know." He complimented. A small smile forming on her lips as she fought back tears.

"I need a bullet in my head the way I'm sobbing over a man." She buried her face in her palms.

"God forbid you have feelings." Calvin chuckled as the two were now lightening the mood.

"It's ridiculous how much I feel for him." She sniffed, wiping away her tears as she calmed down, looking over at her best friend as she fully turned her body to face him.

"Like literally sobbing because I miss him. Sitting in the car I almost hit him with in front of some random ass house."

"Was it a bad fight?" Calvin pressed for details.

"I mean..." She rubbed her eyes. "It wasn't terrible. It was just sad. And we've been no contact since then."

"What was the goal of it exactly?"

"For him to figure himself out. To be certain on what he wants." Thalia looked at Calvin. "Because I already know what I want."

He nodded, trying to understand the complexity of the situation. "And what's that?"

Thalia took a deep breath, her voice steady despite the lingering emotions. "I want to be with him." She sighed. "And I have never been so certain on something in my life."

"Really?" Calvin raised his brows in awe.

"More serious than anything I've ever said, Cal." Her voice faltered as the mere thought of the potential outcome of not working out with Lando flooded her mind.

"Oh, Thalia." He frowned, placing his hand over top of hers as she wiped away more tears.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but he's honestly... everything to me." She mumbled. "I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't work, I don't know how I've ever lived without him before."

Calvin leaned back, absorbing her words. "I'm really glad you're acknowledging these feelings." He said with a supportive tone. "I know how hard it is for you to confront these emotions head-on. I'm proud of you."

"He is turning me into a softie." Thalia scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "Maybe that's a good thing."

"Maybe." She shrugged as her breathing pattern finally steadied.

"So you plan to talk it out with him again when we get to Miami?" He asked. "Yeah." She nodded. "I hope it goes well."

"Whatever happens, I got you."

Thalia managed a grateful smile. "Thank you." She exhaled through her nose. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Probably would've been dead by age seventeen." Calvin snickered as she smacked him in the chest. "I'm kidding!" He laughed. "I love you."

"I love you too." She nodded before turning back to the steering wheel.

"But what was his issue?" He went back to the subject at hand. "Did you ask him about the interview."

"Well." She was finally fully calmed down. Capable of being able to tell the events of what happened without being an emotional wreck. "That's what started the argument really."

"Mhm?"

"He's just... insecure." Thalia exhaled, glancing back at her best friend as she explained Lando's perspective. "He doesn't want to make me vulnerable to the negativity that comes with dating him... just yet." She explained.

"It's out of protection I suppose." Taking another breath before pausing.

"He's also afraid of not being able to live up to his own expectations of being the best version of himself for me.. Something like that."

"No yeah, I get it." Calvin responded. "But he should've just held off on making it official when he already knew where you stood." He validated both Thalia and Lando's feelings.

"I just like him for him." Thalia closed her eyes and shrugged as Calvin placed a hand on hers, making the girl glance at him with a quirked brow. "I thought that's all that really mattered."

"I don't want to scare you, but Thalia." He paused.

"I think you're in love with him."

"And that's the thing." She paused. "It's because I am."

VERA'S VOICE!
and sobbing just a tiny bit. hello guys.

idk if i like the way i wrote this one
but let me just cook okay.

welcome to the final stretch,
and this batch update!

1/6!!!!

hello belle, hello elena, hello ameer.
love vera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.3K 85
"𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨" "𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚" in which two awkward adolescents...
649K 7.7K 43
⋆。°✩ book one in the 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 in which lando and camila does not want to admit that they are together. social media x rea...
897K 13.6K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...