Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ Vera's Voice!
HELLO!

✷ 050: Landalia.

6.9K 282 188
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
August 7, 2024 # "You Are My Boy Forever."

BEING ON A ROOFTOP in Monaco the night of her birthday was not something Thalia Tran expected in the year of 2024. Under the beaming European summer sunset, standing beside her was someone she never thought she'd see again after their run-in back in October 2023...

Someone so unexpected.

She definitely did not expect him to win her heart so effortlessly, yet here they were, their forced encounter months and months before, leading to something so beautiful.

Approximately 8 months since she agreed to go on her first date with him, realizing all along she had feelings for him.

And approximately 3 months since he proclaimed his love for her on live international television.

As she looked at him, she felt a warmth inside, grateful for this unexpected turn of events. Being able to be with someone who taught her how to love in every way possible.

She was no stranger to the complexities of the human heart, most especially hers. The thought of intimate physical touch had always been a foreign concept to her, not even being able to hug those closest to her.

Raised in an environment where emotions were often expressed through words rather than gestures, she had grown accustomed to keeping a safe distance from others, both emotionally and physically.

The idea of letting someone into her personal space eventually filled her with unease and discomfort, a sentiment she had carried with her for as long as she could remember.

But when Lando came along, she began to let her guard down. Allowing herself to bask in the warmth of his affection without reservation. With each passing day, she discovered a newfound sense of liberation in his touch, learning to cherish the intimacy.

Standing at the balcony, hand in hand as they admired the view of the dancing colors within the Monegasque sky, she came to a realization of how disgustingly in love she was.

As they laughed and kept minimal conversation, Thalia laid her head on his shoulder as her hands now found a grip on his forearm. Standing together in peaceful harmony when she felt his gaze.

"Don't look at me like that." She looked up, laughing through a smile and getting nervous under his stare.

"I can't help it." A shameless shrug of his shoulders flowed smoothly with his words.

"What are you thinking about?" She quirked a brow, turning to face him and propping her arm against the railing. "A lot of things actually." He mirrored her.

"Yeah? Like what?" Thalia tilted her head, listening to him closely. "How lucky I am to be with you." Lando laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"So corny." Her constant insults never failing to make him smile so happily.

"Um.. but I do have a gift for you." He cleared his throat nervously, a tug at her left eyebrow raising it up. "You know. Cause you're the birthday girl."

"Do you?"

"I do." Lando nodded as he soon reached for his coat pocket.

"Alright, now wait a second." Thalia's breath hitched at the sight of him pulling out a tiny compact box.

"Hold on, don't get feisty, it's not a wedding ring." Lando laughed as he was quick to explain himself. Thalia taking a breath of relief.

She still felt too young anyways.

"Yet." He winked as she laughed.

"I'll kill you." She covered her face, flustered at what was happening, making him laugh.

"But, this is a promise ring." He smiled through a whisper. "Because I do promise to marry you one day."

"Oh god." Thalia mumbled through a breath, feeling the tears forming as her eyes watered while Lando looked at her with a glint of admiration in his gaze.

"My dear Tanya..." Lando's tone was playful. He smiled at her, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she heard the sound of his teasing nickname that she grew to love so much.

"This ring is a promise for me to make to you." He began, as she already felt a tug at her heart strings.

"To cherish you for as long as I'm breathing." Lando opened the box, presenting a beautiful diamond sitting on top of a 24 karat white gold ring, making her gasp. 

"Because I promise to care for you and do everything for you." He delicately picked up the jewelry. "And I promise to never stop teasing you, or hitting on you." He laughed as she rolled her eyes, wiping away loose tears as he placed his hand into her left, sliding the band on her ring finger.

"I promise to be by your side all the time." Lando proceeded to place both of his hands on Thalia's face before placing a soft kiss on her right cheek. "Even if we're doing our own things across the globe from each other."

"Save the vows for our wedding, I can't do this." She laughed into the palms of her hands as she cried.

"I'm not finished.." He laughed as the two made eye contact. His grin shining ever so brightly as he admired how pretty she was, even when she was crying.

"I promise to keep you happy." He kissed her other cheek. "To make you laugh and always listen to your needs." He smiled before placing a kiss on Thalia's forehead.

"I promise to win every race I can for you—"

"Ehh, good luck with that."

"HEY, I've won one so far!" Lando argued as Thalia laughed, his little giggles matching hers. "I know, I know." She said through her tears as he took a breath to continue.

"I promise to never ever be afraid of the idea of us—"

"Oh, that'll do it—" She let out an official sob. "I'm actually gonna fucking kill you." Thalia grumbled as he laughed at her interruption. "Whatever, keep going."

"Okay, you just ruined it."

"Oh, shut up." She snickered as he couldn't help but continue to smile at her.

"And so..." He took a pause. "Most importantly." Lando bit down a grin.

"I promise to love you for the rest of the time I exist on this planet, and in the afterlife." His cheeky smile filled her heart with so many emotions before he swooped down and placed a long, lingering kiss on her lips.

"I promise to be yours forever."

With tears spilling out of her eyes, Thalia felt like the luckiest girl in the world. She covered her face as she cried, Lando swiftly pulling her in by the waist as he kept his firm and protective grip on her. Laughing as she broke down at his grand gesture and claim of his love for her. He rested his chin on her head as she finally wrapped her arms around him.

"You're my girl in this lifetime and more... and to think you almost hit me." He joked as she playfully pushed him away.

"Oh, shut UP!" She laughed, closing her eyes as it squeezed out more tears. "God damnit, my makeup is done for." She mumbled and sniffed, dabbing down her wet cheeks.

"And yet you look as gorgeous as ever."

"Cornball." Thalia snickered as his smiley expression stayed put, her deflect of words when he complimented her never failing to make him laugh.

"Oh, gosh." She said through a shaky breath, officially pulling away from his grasp and looked into his eyes with every ounce of adoration within her.

"I love you in this universe and beyond." She laughed through her tears. "If there's a universe out there...."

"... Where there's no you and me..."

"Then I don't exist." Thalia whispered as he let out an exhale through his nose, her palms finding their way to his face.

"Always so good with your words." Lando smirked wide, looking down at the girl he was undeniably in love with.

"You're my boy forever, Lando Norris." Thalia smiled, blinking through her tears of joy.

"All because you just couldn't resist the urge to hit on me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.7K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
23.9K 363 17
an influencer and a racing driver. what could go wrong?
105K 2.1K 17
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐯𝐞𝐞." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... lando norris is in love with his best friends littl...
987K 19.2K 85
"𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨" "𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚" in which two awkward adolescents...