Danganronpa: Another IF (THH...

By saifawan32

Taking place inside Hope's Peak Academy, 20 students have been place to participate in this murder academy my... More

Prologue: Mysterious Encounters
Chapter 1: Students Introductions
Chapter 2: Enter, Monokuma & The Killing Game

Chapter 3: Trust & Alliances

64 1 1
By saifawan32

POV: Nagisa Shiota

We were all stunned into silence as we were told what was actually going on in this school. Right now we were all just standing there, inside the gymnasium, glaring at each other to see whether any of us would betray the group or not.

Kirigiri-san's words were the first to cut through the tension "So? What are we gonna do now? Just stand around glaring at each other?"

"She's right. We have to do a lot of things. We just have to move forward." I tried to get the group moving.

"So? What... Exactly, what is the mission?" Asked Uzumaki-kun in a confused tone.

"We don't have time to waste. We still have to explore the school and look for a way out of here." Ayanokouji-kun also spoke.

"And we totally need to find out who the hell put us in here and beat the hell out of them." Enoshima-san, who was definitely ready to get the hell out of here, clung onto Ayanokouji-kun's left arm again. Speaking of that, the brown-haired boy just looked at the blonde fashionista weirdly as if she was doing something abnormal.

And frankly, I can totally agree with that. Like Ayanokouji-kun, I also wouldn't understand why someone who I just met like Enoshima-san was clinging onto my arm.

"Enoshima, why are you clinging onto me every chance you get?" Ayanokouji-kun raised an eyebrow while asking Enoshima-san, who looked at him like he'd asked something abnormal.

"Well you are a man right?"

"So?"

"You're supposed to comfort a girl who's really scared, you know. That's what a man does." Said Enoshima-san with a scared expression.

"She must be really scared. I mean who wouldn't be?" Thought me while looking at Ayanokouji-kun, who looked at Enoshima-san suspiciously.

But hey, Ayanokouji-kun, why do you still keep your expressionless face? You didn't even look scared at all.

"Alright, we should look around the room for any information. But before that it would be a good idea to check the E-Handbook and check the rules and regulations." Said the brown-haired boy to the group.

"True. If we stumble around with no clues of what the rules are, then something like that might happen again..." Celestia-san gave her opinion.

"Shit..." Kisaki-kun mumbled to himself.

"Fine, then let's hurry up and check out the stupid rules already." Enoshima-san angrily complained as she complied.

After turning on the E-Handbook, it was just as the bear had explained to us.

Upon opening the student handbook it showed the rules.

[1. Students may reside within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.] Well, it is not like we have much of a choice at the moment, after all.

[2. 'Nighttime' is from 10 PM to 7 AM. Some areas are off limit at night so please exercise caution.] Okay, but which areas are restricted? I feel like that is important to know.

[3. Sleeping anywhere but the dormitory will be considered like sleeping in class and will be punished accordingly.] Hold on, just the dormitory, and not the dorms? Does this mean we can sleep anywhere as long as we're in the dormitory? Maybe we can also sleep in someone else's room. But anyway, this might be a loophole for sure.

[4. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the academy at your own discretion.] That's vague, but it might be even easier to find a loophole.

[5. Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly forbidden as is the destruction of surveillance cameras.] 'Just' the destruction of the surveillance cameras. So does this mean we can cover them or mess with their wiring.

[6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes 'Blackened' will graduate unless they are discovered.] That's interesting wording.

[7. Additional school regulations may be added as necessary.] Wait, so anything he doesn't like will suddenly become a rule? If so, that bear might cheat in the near future. This could be bad for us.

"This is totally bullshit! What the hell kinda rules are these?!" Kisaki-kun yelled in seething anger despite almost getting his head blown off just a few moments ago "I'm not GONNA let them CONTROL ME!"

"Well then, why don't you wander around the school without a care in the world?" Celestia-san asked as she looked at the gang leader in a provoking manner "Personally, I would love to see what would happen to someone who breaks the rules."

"I think we already know what's going to happen, so there's no need to test out that theory." Ayanokouji-kun stated as he glared at the gambler.

"I have to keep living in order to go back to my gang." Kisaki-kun suddenly started.

"So what?" Enoshima-san questioned.

"I've made a ton of promises to people that I still had to keep. That's 'So what' , Enoshima."

"None of that made much sense to me. But you're saying that you're going to follow the school's rules and regulations right." Celestia-san said.

"Huh? Oh well... Yeah, I guess you're right." Kisaki said, sounding defeated.

"Hey, um... I have a question." Asked Maizono-san while raising her hand "Regarding Rule 6, what do you think it means exactly?"

[6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes 'Blackened' will graduate, unless they are discovered.]

"You're talking about the second half, right? Where does it say unless they are discovered? I was wondering about that myself? Naegi-kun responded with a question.

"Well, the 'Blackened' can be known. And I doubt it's just a no witnesses thing. We'll Probably be given some allotted amount of time to use some system to see if we can figure out who the 'Blackened' person is. Something like a trial, maybe?" Ayanokouji-kun deduced.

"But why do we have to do that?" Kocho-san questioned.

"Well for now, we should go ahead and forget about the whole killing thing to escape and start exploring the school." Siesta-san said to everyone in the room.

"True. We need to find out where exactly we are.Is there anyway out? What about food and supplies?" Horikita-san questioned.

"Before we all leave, I would like everyone to travel in groups of 4." Ayanokouji-kun suggested.

"I think that's a great idea." I expressed my thoughts to everyone.

"... I'll be going alone." Both Horikita-san and Togami-kun exclaimed.

"Kukuku, I'm a person who does things in his own way, so I'm also going alone." Ryuuen-kun stated.

"I agree with the dragon bastard right there, even though I hate to agree with something he says." Kisaki-kun spoke towards Ryuuen-kun with venom lacing his tongue.

"What?! Why do you all want to go alone?! That's a pretty stupid idea, don't you think?!" Enoshima-kun said while telling them that they're stupid bit- i mean that they're being stupid.

Careful here, Nagisa. Language.

"Someone here might have already started thinking about murdering one of us here. Are you saying we should stand around in their midst and make it much easier for them?" Togami-kun said in an irritated tone.

In my opinion, the only way you'll be completely safe is in a group of more than two. However, I shouldn't think someone like Togami-kun would actually understand since he thinks money and status mean you're superior to a person.

Meh, typical rich kids... Always thinking themselves more superior to everyone but in reality, they aren't.

"W-Wait, hold on a second! That would never-!" Maizono-san tried to contest Togami-kun but the rich boy cut off her words.

"Don't bother saying it's not possible. You can't deny the possibility. That's why you all seized up with fear when that graduation rule was made clear to you. Am I wrong?" Said the blonde rich kid as he glared at the blue-haired idol.

"B-But..."

"Therefore, I'm simply doing everything that I think is better-" Togami-kun was about to finish his whole speech that nobody asked for when he was interrupted by none other than our dear delinquent, Kakeru Ryuuen.

"Man, you've been yapping and moaning this whole time saying you're superior to us because you're richer and have a higher status than us. But hey, I don't see any money of yours over here or any of your lousy ass guards that follow like it's going to be your last day. Y'all agree with me right? Kukukuku." Said the magenta guy as he finished with his signature laugh, to which we all nodded in agreement to his words.

Sure, status and money meant something in the world. But right now, we've been isolated from the outside world and frankly, nobody in this world cares if you have money and status here.

And if we go by the Togami logic, then Rimuru Tempest-kun should be the best here, not Togami-kun. Two main reasons: One, he's literally the Ultimate King. And two, I'm 100% certain this guy here was also richer than all of us combined.

"Of course, I wouldn't expect a brute like you to understand." Togami-kun retorted with venom lacing his tongue.

"What? What are you going to do to me, huh? Kill my family? Send them to prison or send me to prison? Take away all of our money and status? Well, here's my honest reaction, rich boy." Said Ryuuen-kun as he held out his right hand middle finger.

Togami made a face full of contempt and disgust towards the delinquent while Kisaki-kun just laughed in the background. Honestly, I saw this as amusing as hell. If I were in Ryuuen-kun's position, I would do the same to Togami-kun. Rich guys suck.

After this commotion, an angry Togami-kun walked out of the gymnasium, followed by Horikita-san, Ryuuen-kun, and Kisaki-kun.

"Alright, now that those guys are all gone, should we make the groups or not?" Ayanokouji-kun asked.

"Yes. Right now, we should start and then go and explore the school." Siesta-sun agreed as she looked at Ayanokouji-kun with a smile "In that case, I'll be teaming up with you, Ayanokouji-kun."

"Hold on, I'll also be going with you as well, Ayanokouji-kun." Said Kirigiri-san.

"Alright, both of you can come with me. But I need one more person." Said the brown-haired boy as he looked at a certain blonde fashionista.

"Enoshima, you'll come with me too."

Hearing those words, Ikusaba-kun glared daggers at the owner of those words and opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Enoshima-san.

"Why do you want me to come with you huh, Ayanokouji-kun~?" Enoshima-san said seductively.

"You know exactly the reason why I want you to come with me." Said Ayanokouji-kun a bit forcefully and glared at her. Oh boy, he's really hell bent on trying to take her with him and he isn't looking like he will leave until he takes her with him.

"My~ My~ , being so forceful now are you?" Enoshima-san said in a teasing manner "But sure, I'll come with you."

Ikusaba-san looked towards the blonde girl with disbelief written on her face. There may be a connection between these two, interesting.

"Alright, we'll head out first. The rest of you all can decide your groups." Ayanokouji-kun said as he left with Siesta-san, Kirigiri-san and Enoshima-san, who was clearly clinging on the boy's left arm again. Seriously, how many times did she do this?

"Umm, so should we decide on our groups? Who wants to go with me?" I said to the remaining people in the room.

"I'll go with you then, Nagisa-kun." Celestia-san said as she walked towards me.

"I see then, I'll be happy to have your company."

"I'll go with you as well." Hayasaka-san said suddenly, to which I smiled back at her and nodded while looking around the room to see who would go with me.

"..... sigh. I guess I'll come with you too..." Ikusaba-san said after a little bit of time.

"I see." I nodded back at her "Well, that should make my group full now."

"Well, me and Makoto-kun are grouping up as well. We just need two more people to go with us." Maizono-san said as she stood next to Naegi-kun

"Fufufu, Maizono-san and Naegi-kun, I wouldn't mind going with you two." Sakayanagi-san said with a smug look on her face.

"I guess I wouldn't mind teaming up with you guys too." Commented Horibe-kun.

"So that's four for our group now. Then, we wouldn't mind your company, Sakayanagi-san and Horibe-kun." Maizono-san said with a smile on her face while Naegi-kun just nodded nervously.

"So that just leaves me with the two idiots and Lady Kocho." Exclaimed Tempest-kun with a sly smile as he looked at his soon-to-be teammates.

"HEY! Who the hell are you calling an idiot?!" Uzumaki-kun screamed at the blue-haired king angrily.

"Yeah! I'm not an idiot!" Luffy-kun exclaimed though it was hard to believe.

However, those words didn't affect Tempest-kun at all, as he just simply laughed at Uzumaki-kun and Luffy-kun, while Kocho-san just only sighed at the commotion.

As for me, I just looked at Tempest-kun's group with a nervous smile on my face as did the others, except some didn't have a smile on their faces.

"Well, it'd be best if we start going and exploring the school. We've already wasted enough time arguing and making groups."

After saying that, I turned around and started leaving as my group followed me. Naegi-kun's group also started leaving.

While walking out I heard Tempest-kun again talking like a child.

"Come on, you three. Let the Great King Rimuru show you all to the path of glory!"

And thus, we all left the gymnasium and went our separate ways, starting exploring the schools for any kind of clue or a way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 433 56
Sachi Yayo is a girl that got into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Fanart Designer. The school had just been opened back up to the public a year...
2.8K 98 23
Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 77th class for his award winning artistic...
1.1K 23 3
The snake and the devil wonders through the corridors of an abandoned school, searching for their old allies. Suddenly, they could feel their surroun...
12.6K 456 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...