เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†- ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

Dedication/ Warning.
Introduction
1โ€ข Walkin Flame
2โ€ข Him
3โ€ข My girlfriend
4โ€ข Finally dating
5โ€ข Can't let you lose
6โ€ข Family Dinner
7โ€ข Call me
8โ€ข It's just her
9โ€ข That's like my Queen
10โ€ข Our eye met
11โ€ข Padrino
12โ€ข Not in 7 lives
13โ€ข Mahashivratri
14โ€ข She's the flame
15โ€ข He's here
16โ€ข Twinning
17โ€ข Those whiskey eyes
18โ€ข It's just a business trip
19โ€ข Congratulations Captain
20โ€ข You're mine
21โ€ข Time for blaze
22โ€ข Walkin Hell
23โ€ข Falling for her
24โ€ข The way he looks at you
25โ€ข Missing me?
26โ€ข Where's my devil?
27โ€ข Darling, Have mercy
28โ€ข I'm the danger
29โ€ข Roses for my red
30โ€ข Countdown is on
31โ€ข Indeed we are
32โ€ข Drive me insane
34โ€ข Found my home
34โ€ข It will began now
36โ€ข You will marry me!
37โ€ข Fucked up
37โ€ข Tasted like mine
38โ€ข Dare you touch her
39โ€ข Obsession is lethal
40โ€ข Promise
41โ€ข Husband-to-be
42โ€ข Perfect Addiction
43โ€ข Marked as mine
45โ€ข Jealous or territorial
46โ€ข Only for you
47โ€ข New journey
48โ€ข kiss these scars
49โ€ข Wifey-to-be
50(1)โ€ข Saga of love or thud?
50(2)โ€ข It's all fate
51โ€ข His fiery Baby
52โ€ข Shoot me
53โ€ข Daddy
54โ€ข It's gonne be difficult
55โ€ข He'll leave me
56โ€ข Splitted hearts
57โ€ข Convinience
58โ€ข Brain or heart?
59โ€ข That's like my husband
60โ€ข Confessions
61โ€ข My family
62โ€ข Combat
63โ€ข The unknown
64โ€ข The Beginning

44โ€ข Maharani

365 49 9
By riw_ayat

Agastya's POV

She blushed....

My phone rang and since it was connecting with the car, the name flashed on screen.

Maa

"Ji Maa"

"You both finalize everything quickly after 3 hours Varnika's mom and I will be coming to select the wedding dress", she said.

"Okay"

"So now where???", I asked.

"Let's get something for you.. or else what will wear these shirts and suits....", she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't you like them on me?", I asked.

Do I not look handsome?
Really?
It's a little hard to accept...

"I like"

"You like me??"

"Formals on you... I like formals on you but you can't wear them everywhere right", she said while I was nodding.

As she says..
After all, she's the boss.

"But you like to see me shirtless right...
The way you were praising my abs and body on Holi-"

"Arey yaar chup ho jao", she kept her soft little palm on my lips and turned all red.

(Just shut up)

"Ek baar khud kardo na mai to keh Raha hu kabse", I made a pout while she just showed me that *Seriously* looks.

(Do it yourself once,. I'm saying it already)

Though every moment with her feels magical but That day still remains my favourite.

"Shut up and let's go", she said.

"Pehle batao, do you like seeing me shirtless???", I asked to tease her.

And as expected, she's all shy and crimson.

"Nahi bataungi", she resisted clinching her nose.

(I won't tell)

I applied breaks and turned towards her, "fine then, I won't start the car", I said folding my arms.

If she's Stubborn... Then I'm rock.

"Agastya you're really wasting time", she said.

"Then tell me and we can go quickly", I said.

"What you want me to tell you?", she asked again though we both know what I'm talking about.

"Do you want to see me shirtless? Do you enjoy flirting with you? Am I the only person who runs in your mind before you go to bed and after you just wake up? Does my stare and talk turn you on???", I said without a breath while she was blushing like anything else.

The answer to each and every question is
YES, she does.
But I want to hear this from her sweet voice.

"If I want to see you shirtless, I will see no matter what. Flirting with me is like flirting to death. Because of your non stop bickering my mind just gets bust. I just hate it when you constantly stare at me", she said directly looking into my eyes.

Smart.

"I hope you're aware that all these answers indirectly means YES", I smirked.

"You got your answers, now start the car", she ordered.

"Say that politely and with love" I said without looking at her.

"Agastya don't behave like a jerk", she said.

"Then say it na .. I'm your husband-to-be", I said dramatically.

"Agastya, start the car", she said only in a lower pitch but the tone was the same.

Will I agree??
Nahh

"Am I sitting in your office?", I said in a straight voice.

"Agastya Don't waste time", she said with tone a Little changed.

It can be better.

"Am I a stranger?", I said.

She finally held my arm, came a little close and looked at me with those cute puppy eyes, "Agastya chaliye naa late ho Raha hai".

(Agastya let go, we're getting late)

Bass.
Mai to pighal gaya....
Agar itne pyaar se jaan bhi mang le to khushi khushi jaan Dene mai kaisi sharam??

(That's all
I melted
If she asks me my life with this tone, I would happily give it to her)

It's hard to believe that THE VARNIKA DEEWAN showed me puppy eyes and those childish looks.

Damn...

"If you say this.... I would drive the car even to heaven", I said with a big smile.

"Let's go", she said.

I started the car while luckily her hand was still holding my arm and do you think I'll do anything which makes her leave my arm????

Never

"Jewellery???", I asked.

"The gold jewellery will be decided by mom and your mom, let's go Chandni chowk to buy something authentic", she said with excitement.

"Chandni chowk? The crowd?", I said.

After the Kasauli scene, I really try hard to keep us away from these public places and places like that.

"Hanji Chandni chowk.. you never went there????", she asked.

"Of course I went there", I said and drove the car to Chandni chowk.

Doesn't matter about anything else..
If my girl wants to go to Chandni chowk, I would even buy the whole chandi chowk for her.

"One condition", I said.

"Hain???" She made that questioning face.

"Hanji.. you won't leave my hand anytime", I said.

One might think that I'm asking her to do this because I want her to stay close to me..
It's one of the reasons but the main reason is that, the place is crowded and hell.

"Why-"

"Leave it"

"Fine. I'll hold your hand", she said in a husky tone.

After I parked the car we stepped out while our guards were following us.

"Let's go", she said and moved but I remained standing there.

"Forgetting already?", I said.

She came back held my hand and then we both walked.

Stubbornness queen.

"You know I always imagined that I'll visit Chandni chowk with my husband-to-", she looked at me and blushed.

"Husband-to-be, continue now", I smiled.

"Husband-to-be, but after the CEO position and the media and all I felt like this isn't possible, even today I thought you would refuse", she said and I was listening to her with all my focus.

"Tell me all your desires, trust me darling, I would be blessed to to fullfill them", I smirked.

She just looked at me and kept on looking but when I pinched, she came out of her zone and pretended that nothing happened.
She took me to an old shop which sells Jhumkas and other stuff.

"My favourite", she said with excitement.

She went on to try many Jhumka's. Some small, some big, some studs...all were Indeed working like cherry on top in front of her beauty.

"Whichever Jhumka she tries, pack it", I whispered to the old man who was selling those and a big smile appeared on his face.

"Unmm, which one should I buy from these two?", she asked me.

"Both", I replied.

"Puchhna hi bekar hai.... Itne confusing answers kyu dete ho??", she said while figuring out which one would go better.

(It's a waste asking you? Why do you give such confusing answers?)

She kept a few Jhumka's aside and was paying but I held her hands from one hand and grabbed the Carry bag of All the Jhumka's she tried on the hand and moved forward while she was just looking at me with those *I'm done* looks.

"Next what???", I asked and she just took me to an anklet and Juttis store.

"Anklets??", I asked while she nodded happily.

She tried and I did the same as before.
Told the owner to Pack every but since my girl is too smart she was just trying whichever she liked the most.

"How are they?", she asked showing me a pair.

I grabbed those from her hand and sat on my one knee.
She was just shocked and when I looked back at my guards who were standing outside the shop, they all were shocked too.

Varnika is the only person before whom I went on my knees....
As I said..
For her, I'm ready to be anything..
Including a saint.

I looked at her, asking for her permission while she was just blushing blissfully.

"May I Maharani?", I asked showing the anklets.

At first she thought a little bit then, with that Aura of hers which makes me fall for her every single moment took over and she pridefully gave me her feet and what I did..

Made her wear.

"I wonder how good they will look hanging on my shoulders", getting up I softly whispered in her ear while she hit my chest.

After buying a few anklets we were going forward but I stopped when I saw a shop of Flowers and particularly roses.

"Wait here", I said and went to buy flowers for her.

"How much for all?", I asked and after paying I went to her while she was looking at me with an obvious reaction.

"You're really mad", she said and after taking flowers from me, she walked with her one hand wrapped around my arm, and her cheeks were blushing with her new blush and with all the hubris and Self-assurance..
I'm honoured to say, that new blush is me.

She just bought a few more things and after that we went back to our car.
"I'm tired", she said sitting inside.

"I can see that", I said.

"Let's have coffee", she suggested.

"Sure. Starbucks is at least 1 hour, you can sleep I'll wake you up", I said while she was already feeling sleepy.

From the rare view mirror, I indicated the guards would go and we both would directly go home.

I drove the car silently and took a different path so that the city rush and noise did not wake up my girl.

I parked the car near the Starbucks parking lot and went to get the coffee.

"2 cafe misto", I said and after a few minutes I received my order.

I went back to marking but the moment my eyes fell on my car, my blood boiled...
A guy was looking at Varnika from the window beside her seat with not so good expressions.
Rage filled my veins, jaw clenched and my body was already throwing the heat out.

With bigger steps and an angry mind, I walked towards him while he didn't have any idea that I'm behind.

The moment I reached her was just tapping his fingers on the mirror which were indirectly tracing Varnika's face from outside, I went back and stood facing his back.
He was tracing his fingers but the moment his finger could reach Varnika's lips, his eyes fell on my reflection from the mirror and like that..
He saw his death as well the afterlife that is the Hell.

I poured the hot coffee in his hand but saved one for my baby, before he could scream I held his neck from neck and slowly kept the other coffee on top of the car.

It's hers.

"You motherfucker", I held him by his collar and pulled him to the back.
Punch.
Punch.
Punch.
He was about to fall but I gripped his collar more tightly and made him stand straight.
Punch.

"First of all,you dared touch my car... And my cars come under the few things which are immensely close to my heart".

Tight slap.
Punch.
Punch.

"Second and the damn most important, you dared to see my woman with that fucking filthy looks and she-",
Another punch.
"Is my whole heart".

I opened the trunk of my car where the hockey sticks and baseball bats were kept and took out a baseball bat.

I hit him foremost on the knee and he fell on his knees screaming badly.
Another hit on the back.

Motherfucker thinks he can-
"Agastya", a soft sleepy intoxicated voice reached my ears and I stopped for a moment with my one finger on lip indicating that bastard to shut up who was dieing with pain.

"You sleep peacefully baby girl, I'm here", he spoke from the back and when I checked whether she was still sleeping or not, relief flew my heart seeing her sleepy peacefully.

I got back to that fucker. I picked him up from his collar and again punched.

"If you had just saw my car then I might could have some mercy and directly kill you but no"

I held hair on my hand and dragged him, "You yourself called your death by looking at my woman and fir that..... You deserve to face the hell-hound", I hit the baseball bat on his lower neck and he fainted.

After tying his hands and covering his mouth, I took back the coffee and sat inside my lovely wifey-to-be.

"Darling your coffee", I said politely removing her frontal hair from Rossy cheeks.

"Umm", she turned a little in that sleepy condition.

"Wake up beautiful", I said again and that's when she woke up with a sudden jerk and just blushed like a fresh red rose.

Cute.

"Your coffee", I offered.

"You?", she asked innocently.

She's literally a baby when she just wakes up but after that...

"I drank it already", I lied and drove back to home.

Achha khasa shaadi ki taiyaari mai laga tha, ab befaltu mai inn jaise logo ko unki aukat dikha ke time kharab karna padega.

(How nicely I was spending my time preparing for the wedding, now for the people like these, I will have to waste my precious time by showing them their status)

--------------------------•----------------------

Hey Readers!!!
Kaisa laga chapter?????
Did you like it?
Excited for upcoming chapters????
If you liked the story please take a moment and show your love.
As I said, I love reading your comments.
Do vote.follow.comment.
Follow on Instagram.
Instagram- riw_ayat
Love you all♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 14.6K 46
โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‡...
55.6K 2K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...
25.9K 2.1K 19
(๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ) "๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
170K 5.6K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...