SHIDDAT : To Do Something & T...

By sunshinekiso

"SHE FEEL FIRST BUT HE FEEL HARDER " with that amazing trope. The man is a stalker, you must have heard a lot... More

DISCLAIMER
Intro MAIN CHARACTER
other characters
β€’ chapter 1 ~
β€’ chapter 2 ~
β€’ chapter 4 ~
β€’ chapter 5 ~

β€’ chapter 3 ~

59 7 36
By sunshinekiso

Siddhaarth's POV

Timepass ke liyea bss bna diyea :)

AT RATHORE'S MANSION

"Sir , when are you coming back to UK?" My manager asked from the other side of the call. " I don't know yet" I replied in usual tone while taking a sip of my coffee.

" And what about MR. Moshiri's project?" I asked her. "Seems like they are not satisfied with our proposal " she replied as I took a another sip and said while looking out the window of my Room.

"Umm..We can't let them go just like that. Right now Send me every single Details of what they want ?! "

"okey sir, but we don't have much time " I placed my coffee on table and opened my laptop to check some E mails. "Do as I say and keep me updated about it "I said .

before I hang up she said ,"okey sir, enjoy your time with your family ".

I don't know when I will go back, but I also don't know why I am back here? Just because maa forced me or is there something else? I don't know.

But a lot has changed here, it is not at all the way I left it. Rakshita whom I left when she was 12 years old and She is about to turn 22 now. Didn't realize how much time had passed? Really, time moves at its own pace .

But The thing that made me leave from here still hasn't changed at all.It hurts me as much today as it did before. Even if I try to forget, I am unable to forget her.

All the past flashbacks started appearing blurry in front of my eyes making my vision blurry. Before tears could roll down on my cheeks, a mainly voice came from the entrance door of my room . I blinked my eyes in a sudden and took a deep breath before clearing my throat.

"kuwar sa, sab apko khaane pe bula rhe hai." I turn my heels towards Uday Kaka to face him. I realized it was already quite dark . I said, taking large steps towards my wardrobe.

(everyone is inviting you for dinner.)

"coming , in just 5 min " He bowed before leaving and I nodded.

___________________

At Dinning table

Everybody having their dinner silently until rakshita breaks the silence and Suddenly she said while attracting everyone's attention.

" Why didn't anyone tell me earlier, that bhai was coming!? " I took a bite of my meal ."it was all choti maa's idea, she wanted to give you this surprise " Bhabhi (anika / parth's wife) said while giving her one more chapati.

"Why? aren't you happy with this? " Badi ma (ishani) asked her. " I'M , In fact I have never been as much happy in my entire life as I am today." She says with her wide smile which brings a smile on everyone's face too.

"Then what's the problem ?" Bhabhi asked her and she replied " Everyone knew that brother was coming today, but only I didn't know ". I'm done with my dinner and opened my mouth to speak

" Tho ham apke chare ke voh muskan kaise dekh paate huh!?, "
(Then How can I see that smile of yours, huh!?) I said

" mhmm" she hummed with a nod.

"Okey But now you won't go back, I know now you will always stay here with us, right? " she asked me with a hope and Reliance .

As soon as she said this everyone become silent for a couple moment as well as I. She looked around and her smile slowly started fading but before she could asked again , I said

"umm..YES!!"

Everyone was shocked for a while . I flashed a gentle smile towards her after seeing her innocent face . I knew I'm giving her false comfort by lying to her But I do not want to steal her smile which has come after so long. And certainly not as long as I'm here.

She jumped with happiness and came to me , hugged me . I hugged her back " bhai, you have given me the best birthday gift " she murmured.

Everyone is looking at me with confused eyes and I know there must be a lot of questions running in their minds at this moment.

" okey now our princess's birthday is also coming, So what is the plan of all of you regarding it?" Dadu asked, trying to avoid spoiling everyone's mood and considering the current situation.

"We can organize a huge birthday party " Bhabhi suggested but immediately rakshita cut her off.

"NO, Bhabhi It's too boring now" she took a pause before speaking again "Dadu, I want to celebrate my birthday in our resort in Jaipur. " she said with curiosity.

" Rakshita?.....You know na ~" ma said with a sudden objection.

"Dadu, please since bhai went abroad, you all never went there nor did you let me go there, but now I really want to go there with bhai and all of you." I sweat slightly when she demands to go there.

"Rakshita.. " this time maa's voice was a little louder .

"Bhai, dadu please This is my last birthday wish, after this I will never ask for anything from you guys." everyone Becomes silent on her words.

I looked at her face and there was a urge in her eyes to go there. I don't want to spoil her birthday because of me. If she really wants to go there then..

"Raksh..!?? " before maa could complete her sentence I cut her off

" Maa it's okay , agar yeh jana chathe hai tho ham chlega"
(If she wants to go then, fine)

"Lekin siddh!?? "

"We're going there, it's final " I said and a sudden wide smile appears on rakshita lips.

"Thank you so much, bhai. You're are the world best brother " she jumped with excitement and happiness.

Although Everyone had smiles on their faces outwardly, but I could see that fear in their eyes.

"Can I invite some of my friends too, brother? Because it's my birthday and there's less fun without friends." I nodded when she asked.

" Yayy!! Okey then I'm going in my room to invite my friends " She went towards her room after saying her last words.

" Bhaii !? Are you okey with that, i-i mean " parth asked.

"Why? Why wouldn't I be?. she wants to go there and she's happy..." I replied

"And What about you siddh? What about us...You know na -" maa said but I cut her off again

"It's been a long time and I'm fine now"
I went from there with saying this.

I can understand maa's fear and her fear is justified, too. I also have to overcome this.

_________________

★ NAINA POV

"Wow!! I'm so happy for you, You're finally getting there. Where you always wanted to go." I said

"Hey!! Bitch are you coming na!? " rakshita asked from the other side of the video call.

"I really want to come, But what do you think ..they will never allow me to go."
I said with a disappointment.

"But there will be no fun without you...I know, you will convince your parents for me." she said with her hopefully eyes from other side .

Before I could say anything, Rishi came from behind while entering in my room and said " Who are you talking about convincing?"

I turned as rishi was coming towards me.
"are you going somewhere? " he asked to me.

"Umm.. Rakshita's birthday is coming. So we are talking about going there." I said when he sit next to me and turned his gaze towards the laptop.

"Ooo" before speaking He makes a O face with a smirk. " bandriya ka birthday aa rha hai, thik hai ham a jayege "

" I'm not inviting any monkeys to my party" she said with her cold tone and straight face.

"How will it be fun if the monkey does not come to the monkey's party?" he replied

"can't You guys stop itt !!" I stopped their argument because I have no interest in listening their nonsense talks.

" So what needs to be convince in this?"he asked."This time the party is not at her house." I replied and he asked again "then !? "

"Direct Out of state , in our jaipur's resort" As soon as rakshita said this, all of sudden a bite of apple got stuck in his throat and he coughed.

"Y-YOU mean, us bhootiya haveli mei?"
he said.

"SHUT UP!! it's not haunted " she replied

"Sorry bandriya, Even the monkeys were fine, but we have no intention of having a party with ghosts." he said

"But I have, Now there is only one person here who can take permission from Papa for this." I said to rakshita while passing a smirk.

She smirked back and we both started staring at rishi. He looked once at me and then at her. "NO"

"YESSS"
"YESSS" we both spoke together.

He takes his steps back and ready to run away from this but before he could do so, I said "okey, byee I will tell you later."and hang up.

It is very difficult to get permission, especially when you live in a brown family with strict parents. They will never allow you to go out and Doesn't it matter how old and wise you become.

_______________________

12:56 Am

I have turned my 4th side of my bed and still can't able to sleep. I threw off my comfort , opened my eyes and sat straight.

"What if there is really a ghost living there?" I picked up my phone from side and opened google to search something about Rajasthan.

I know this kind of thing doesn't exist in real But my stupid brain won't accept it so easily and grandma or novels also told me that everything in this world has existence.

"Google : tell me something haunted about Rajasthan!? " I typed out of my curiosity.

And Google page displays information about something terrible with some picture on my screen .

"The Bhangarh Fort is a 16th-century fort built in the Rajasthan state of India. One of the most popular destinations in Rajasthan, located in the Alwar district, is referred to as ' one of the most haunted place in India and world' and is said to be cursed."

I was reading it when suddenly there were some sounds near my window which caught my attention and I flinched all of sudden . I put my phone aside and slowly taking my feet down from the bed. I was nervously moving my steps towards the window

I parted the curtain with my trembling hands. And I was about to shout all of sudden"aa..." but immediately put my own hand on my mouth.

"You scared me, Dumbo" I whispered slowly as I picked her up in my arms and sat back on the bed with her.

"MEWWW"

"ky meww abb?? Billo aap bhooton ke khandaan mei paida hui thi kya?... You always scare me with those spooky eyes of yours "

(what meww now? Billo, were you born in a family of ghosts?)

I lay down on my bed with my billo rani and started telling her everything about what happened today and I didn't even realize when I fell asleep while talking to her.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hey pyaare logon!! Hope you're doing well.I know it was a short chapter compared to the previous one. But i wanted to update you today so i published as much as I wrote. I'll keep in mind that the next chapter should be quite long. Till then enjoy this!!

And yess!! Not able to chosse one, isliye dono dhal diyea (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)... Don't know how it's but timepass on top.

MALHOTRA'S HOUSE

And I wouldn't mind if you vote and review it :)

❤❤❤
BYE -BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 246 29
Hwang Hyunjin,the heir to the Sila clan, caught a glimpse of the general son Lee Yongbok. From there Hyunjin tries to get closer and closer to Yongbo...
1.3M 68.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
5.5K 316 6
-- Yugen (noun) A profound awareness of the universe that triggers feelings to deep and mysterious for words. -- Earth is threatened by the sudden ap...