Infinitely Yours

بواسطة komals_14

What happens when the person who you never thought of meeting again is right infront of you, now, after thre... المزيد

Declaration
Prologue
Part One
Chapter 1 | Tanhaiyaan
Chapter 2 | Haseen daasatan
Chapter 3 | Shuruaatein
Chapter 4 | Nazdikeeyaan
Chapter 5 | Hifazattein
Chapter 6 | Bechainiyaan
Chapter 7 | Beqarariyaan
chapter 8 | Manzilein
Chapter 9 | Gustakhiyaan
Chapter 10 | Wadiyaan
Chapter 11 | Khamoshiyan
Chapter 12 | Barbadiyaan
Chapter 13 | Ummeedein
Chapter 14 | Judaiyaan
Part Two
Chapter 1 : Mulakhatein
Chapter 2 : Chahatein
Chapter 3 : Maoujudgi
Chapter 5 : Takleefein
Chapter 6 : Bebasiyaan
Chapter 7 : Azeeyatein
Chapter 8 : Talaashiyaan
Chapter 9 : Fasleein
Chapter 10 : Khalwate
Chapter 11 : Hayaatein
Chapter 12 : Lamhein
Chapter 13 : Iqrariyaan
Chapter 14 : Khoshishein
Chapter 15 : Fazaayein
Chapter 16 : Geherayiyaan
Chapter 17 : Guzarishein

Chapter 4 : Madhoshiyaan

292 51 17
بواسطة komals_14

Karishma was still sitting in the gym room, soaked. Earlier in the morning, When Haseena said "hume barrish pasand nai hai" that had clenched Karishma's heart.

She knew a different Haseena, a girl who loved rain, who loved to get drenched, no matter how sick she would fall after that, a friendly, chirpy girl who laughed whole heartedly. But now, this Haseena was a silent, responsible police officer, there was no traces of the Haseena she knew, it was as if she saw a different person with same name and face.

And her face fell when she realised it was all her fault in the first place, she didn't knew her past, she doesn't know what happened in these three years. But the way Haseena acted with her, like she just don't recognise her, clearly showed how hurt Haseena was.

She got up and walked to the cupboard to take out her spare uniform to get herself changed.

***

Haseena was sitting in her cabin, deep in thoughts, the caring loving Karishma Singh she knew was no more,  The Karishma she knew was a humble who helped everyone, she was soft spoken, she would understand the unspoken, the strays were her favourite beings.

Karishma was beating the man black and blue, with no mercy, she flinched at the scene that replayed like a recorded video in front of her eyes. What would be the reason for her this change? The eyes that held innocence were now filled with rage and anger. No mercy no humanity even. Did the person she loved leave her? Haseena thought.

A lone tear escaped her left eye, so Karishma was also facing this one sided love failure, may be. Haseena knew how hurtful these feels can get. She knew, like how Karishma leaving her changed her into a serious person, like wise may be, departing from her loved one changed a caring Karishma into Kadak Karishma.

"Ek tarfa pyaar hi kuch aisa hai,
Dard bhi yehi deta hai aur marham bhi yehi hota hai"

***

It was next day morning when Haseena reached the station at eight thirty in the morning. As she entered she saw there was no one around. As much as she knew Karishma was the only one who was at night duty yesternight, only alternative nights she would be accompanied by cheetah or pushpa ji. But now, at least Karishma should be present there, but there was nothing like that to be seen.

Haseena walked in, she looked into the spare room, and saw the fans were left on, guessing the presence of someone she walked inside and her breath hitched.

Karishma was standing there with her wet hair, on her silp, no uniform shirt on, with her pants on. Her honey skin back was visible to her.

Karishma turned around with the feeling of having Her Haseena around, and when she did so, her chest now facing Haseena making her cheeks burn. Karishma smiled but composed.

She walked towards haseena, "kya dek Rahi hai aap Haseena?" She whispered near her ear.

"Ku..." She cleared her throat, "..kuch nai"

Karishma snaked her right arm around her waist pulling her close, looking at her lips then to her eyes. Her left hand made its way towards Haseena's cheek, caressing it as softly as it could be.

" Hume maaf kar payengi aap?" Her thumb pad gliding on her cheeks,

"Madhoshi se bhari pal hai,
Unki bahon me hi humara kal hai,
Dil ki gehraiyon se jhalakta hai,
Unki aanke, har lafz ki raaz diklaata hai."

Haseena's heart raced as Karishma's touch ignited a flurry of emotions within her. Despite her efforts to maintain distance, the love she harbored for Karishma still lingered beneath the surface, haunting her every move.

With a shaky breath, Haseena attempted to pull away, but Karishma's grasp held her firmly in place, her warmth seeping into Haseena's bones, melting her resolve.

"Chodiye hume," Haseena whispered, her voice barely audible amidst the tumultuous beating of her heart.

Karishma's eyes bore into hers with a mixture of longing and understanding, her touch gentle yet persistent. Haseena closed her eyes, willing herself to pull of Karishma's embrace. "Hum apko nai jante Karishma Singh, apne bola tha ki hum apko bhul jaye, tho hum bhul chuke hai, phirse yaad kyu dilana chahati hai aap?" Her eyes getting blurred.

Karishma's lips brushed against Haseena's forehead, leaving a trail of warmth in their wake. "Hume pata hai humne apko bohot dard diya hai, aap humse jaghdiye tho sahi, chillayiye, maar dijiye, kuch bhi kariye, lekin ye aapki beruki, apki khamoshi humse sehen nai horaha Haseena, lekin koi baat nai, hum... hum aapka intezar karenge, tab Tak jab Tak aap khud hume ijajat na de," she whispered, her voice a soft promise in the silence of the room. "Chahe kitne saal hi kyu na kat jaye"

***

The man whom Karishma has put in the cell was released as for not having any official complaint against him.

"Ha...Madam sir uu admi galat tha, aur apne aise hi chod Diya? Aise karengi aap kaam?" The rest trio was not at all shocked to witness this. They knew how Karishma worked. And this is how she speaks , no matter who is standing in front of her, designation? Nah, that didn't even bother her.

"Aap apne senior se baat kar rahi hai Karishma Singh, dyan rakiye. Aur rahi baat us admi ko chodne ki, tho ap batayiye, aap aise kaam karengi? Bina official report ke? Bina koi complaint ke aap nai rak sakte kisi ko, almost choubees ghante hone ko aya hai, and there is no complaint.

Are you sure ki wo kisi ladki ko ched Raha tha?"  She questioned Karishma in an accusing mannar.

"Ap ko lagta hai ki hum jhut bolrahe hai?" Pushpa ji widened her eyes to witness this rudeness from her daughter towards her senior. Yes, she spoke the same was with every SHO, but with this SHO, it felt something different which she just couldn't put her finger on.

"Ji bilkul lagta hai, isiliye tho puch rahe hai"

"Mujhe na pata tha ki in dono ki bilkul nai banegi, madam sir itne shaant aur Karishma madam ka baoukaal, kahi bhi match hi nai " santu whispered in Cheeta's ears. And as Cheeta felt a stare on him from his Karishma madam, he straightened up.

"Hum..."

"Leave, everyone" Haseena ordered.

In the morning after the encounter she had with Karishma had disturbed her, how could she just let Karishma near her, again? She thought and the thoughts were eating her up. She knew she still loved Karishma. And was also hurt that she would never get her in her life.

She needed to gather herself and be professional around. She just can't mix her past and present. More over she can't mix her professional and personal life. She had decided and that's when she had released the man. And as she somehow guessed, she got the same reaction from Karishma. And she knew that going against her will, Karishma would distance herself from her.

But,

***

The shift was over and Haseena was heading towards her Jeep to get back to her house. Karishma came from behind calling for her, "Haseena,"

"Madam sir, it's madam sir for you, Karishma Singh!"

Karishma sighed, "Teek hai, Madam sir.                         Hum aapko chod denge chaliye,"

"Already itna choda Diya hai aur kitna chodenge?" She murmured but it was still audible to Karishma. She didn't want to but that just came out before she could hold it back.

"Apko aisa kahe lagta hai ki hum apko chod denge?"

"Kyu ki apne pehele bhi chodke gaye the ab phir se..."

"Nai chodenge is baar, Haseena "

"Aisa wada na kare Karishma Singh ki aap nibha na sake!"

Karishma walked closer towards her and stood at a inch distance from her, "hmm hmm sahi kaha"

She walked towards the Jeep and opened the door of the driver seat and sat in there gesturing Haseena to join in, having this stupid smile on her face. Haseena didn't even realise that when did Karishma pulled out her Jeep key from her hands, she sighed and took a seat in the passenger seat of the Jeep.

"I hate you Karishma Singh, aap chahe kitna bhi khoshishe kar le,"

Karishma looked at Haseena taking the right turn towards Haseena's house, "chaliye kuch tho feelings hai apke Dil me hamare liye, nafrat hi sahi"

You just can't do this to me Karishma. I'll not let you hurt me again.

***

Thank you for reading...!

Please do vote and comment.

Love
- Author ❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.6K 1K 12
The story of two strangers who meet in class...they are different from each other but themselves starting a beautiful journey... And its Kareena Stor...
43.3K 3.8K 21
Journey of two strangers meeting in unexpected consequences.... Also to add up.. I have marked this story matured and the title of this story itself...
50.5K 8.2K 59
hello everyone I'm back with my new story I hope you will enjoy this chapter too so keep reading keep voting keep supporting ❣️❣️❣️ If you like jinni...
53.7K 3.8K 29
HASEENA MALLIK IS HEART BROKEN AND ANUBHAV SINGH IS GUILT RIDDEN...HE BLAMES HIMSELF FOR HER PAINFUL CONDITION AND DECIDES TO MOVE DISTANT FROM HER T...