Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!

✷ 042: Suzuka.

8.8K 309 101
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
April 4, 2024 # "Sneaking Around."

"YOU KNOW." Lando laughed as his hands rested around Thalia. The two hidden away in his driver room for secrecy. "I didn't think I'd ever be in this scenario." He was sat in front of her, Thalia's hands resting on his face as she stood in between his legs.

"And that is?" She quirked a brow, his thumbs rubbing mindless doodles on her back dimples.

"Sneaking around with you like a teenage girl." He smirked knowingly as she laughed. "Feels like I'm in highschool."

"Don't say that." She subtly flicked his chin. "It makes me think I'm dating a teenage girl."

"I'm just saying!" Lando smiled as her thumbs began to caress his face. "I didn't think I'd be kissing you in secret, yet here we are..." He mumbled as she scoffed, pulling her in for another one of their sweet kisses.

"It's my favorite thing to do though." He pulled away and grinned.

"Crazy to think I used to be repulsed at the thought of even hugging someone..." She mentioned. "Now I just..."

"Can't resist holding onto me?" He cut her off with a tease as she scoffed in his face, knowing he hit the mark. Thalia really couldn't keep her hands off of him as their relationship blossomed. She learned to cherish the comforting sensation of his presence beside her, whether he communicated it through a subtle touch on her back or intertwining their pinkies.

With anyone else though, she was still disgusted.

Lando was just a comfort person.

"Always, always hitting on me." She snickered. "Do you do this with everyone?" Thalia asked, furrowing a brow as a laugh escaped between his lips. "Well, this." He referred to the current sneaking away circumstance they were in.

"Just you."

"But, sometimes." He paused. "I usually hit on Oscar... or Carlos... or Daniel-"

"Oh, okay." She shrugged as he gazed up at her. "It's fine." She said with a playful, yet petty tone. "I hit on Lily all the time, or Sol... I've even flirted with Logan and-"

"Hey." He squeezed his grip a little tighter, pulling her in close. The sudden feeling making her laugh as it felt ticklish. "Jealous?" She teased.

"Never." Lando scoffed, looking to the side as he now rested his head on her stomach, Thalia's fingers finding the back of his head and tangling them into his curls.

"Yeah, right." She scoffed under her breath, the two falling into a comforting silence.

"I have to go soon-" He looked up at her as she exhaled through her nose. "Do you though...." She quirked a brow.

"Well." He subtly shrugged before pulling away, his hands still lingering around her body. "I do have interviews to attend to... and practice..."

"Fair enough." Thalia sighed as her grip loosened, but Lando's hold tightened before standing up, making the model now look up at him, opposed to when he was sat and she down at him.

"We're on for dinner tonight though, yeah?" He asked as her eyes wrinkled. "We are?" She laughed, clueless to the plans.

"Well, yeah.." He shrugged. .

"You didn't tell me we had dinner." Thalia mumbled as her hands rested around his lower back.

"Oh, we have dinner." He began to smile, glancing up at the ceiling before looking back down at her.

"Okay!" She exclaimed. "Thank you so much for letting me know."

"Well, of course!"

"Such a gentleman." Their banter continued before he bent down a placed a kiss on her lips. "I'll see you later, alright?" Lando smiled as she bit down her grin. "Yeah." Thalia nodded before he kissed her forehead and bid her another goodbye, soon leaving her alone in his driver room.

After Lando left, Thalia lingered in the room a moment longer, feeling a warmth in the air that mirrored the affection they shared. With a contented sigh, she straightened her posture and glanced around before finally deciding to venture out.

It wasn't long before she found Calvin and the others, happily joining them in a hospitality suite as they pressed her for details, knowing she was just with Lando.

Thalia spent the rest of the day in good company, the hours slipping away in laughter and shared jokes. The sun dipped lower in the sky, as they stood in their respective suite.

The familiar roar of car engines and the thrill of the speed filled the air, but what made the experience at least enjoyable was the environment a circuit can provide in general.

Practice 2 came to its end, the cloudy and rainy skies causing the session to not have much go on, but Thalia and the others didn't mind, they were lost in mindless conversations and gossip. Sol catching them up on the latest news of Charles and his girlfriend, along with other things.

And as the evening approached, Thalia and Lando were finally together again, on their merry way to a dinner reservation out on the city. He once again was taking her out for sushi, something he learned to like for the sake of her.

"Think you did good?" Thalia asked, hand in hand with Lando, creating minimal conversation. "I loved the part where you got on the track!" She said sarcastically, bringing up the fact he and the drivers barely drove due to the weather conditions.

"I did too! I loved the rain so much!" His tone matched hers as they laughed, walking into a restaurant around the corner.

"Private room for Norris." He told the hostess, a quick nod from her in response before grabbing two menus and leading them to a secluded area for him and Thalia.

Getting settled in, Lando went ahead and pulled out a chair for her as she took a seat, taking the seat across from her with a happy smile.

"Do you want to just order for us?" He asked. "I feel like you only know the good ones." He said nervously, referring to the sushi menu. "And then I'll get egg rolls too."

"Well, yes!" Thalia smiled, opening the menu to an assortment of different rolls and sushi.

With a playful grin, she took the lead in selecting their food, her expertise in the cuisine as it's a known fact it was her favorite.

He watched with admiration, smiling at how excited she got at the options, the way her eyes wrinkle when she smiled was always something he loved.

Once Thalia ordered, they waited for their meals to arrive, they chatted effortlessly as per usual, not a drought in their conversation.

He talked about his enthusiasm for qualis and the forthcoming race on Sunday, while she mentioned she had been formally invited to Miami for the grand prix, noting that she probably had work to do for McLaren that weekend.

Finally, the waiter returned with a platter of beautifully arranged sushi rolls, each bite a tantalizing burst of freshness and creativity. Thalia was excited as she was growing hungry while Lando was quick to scarf down an egg roll.

"I cant help it. They're so good." He said with a laugh, his mouth slightly full as she grabbed a roll with her chopsticks

"Come on... try this..." Thalia smiled, attempting to feed him. Once again hesitant with every bite once again, but for the sake of wanting to please her, Lando opened his mouth to be met with a burst of flavors that complimented each other so well.

"Oh wow." He covered his mouth, pointing at the sensation in his mouth before laughing. "This one wins for sure." He nodded as she smiled in satisfaction.

As the evening progressed and they indulged in their dinner, the intimate setting of the private dining space enveloped them in a cocoon of warmth and tranquility.

Each bite of sushi brought them closer together, whether it be Thalia feeding him or herself consuming the delightful cuisine, their conversations flowed effortlessly as their connection grew.

By the time they reached the end of their meal, some initial thoughts seemed to melt away, replaced by a growing sense of comfort and connection. It was in this moment, amidst the lingering aroma of their feast, that Thalia found herself reflecting.

"You know.... maybe you were right about us not being ready." She finally mumbled, looking around the private dining space he had reserved for their dinner. "I do appreciate the privacy.." She grinned as he raised his brows in front of her.

"You think?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

"I do love the idea of being able to do certain things in public, but I can hold it off for now." She smiled.

"Can you?"

"A hundred percent." She nodded as he leaned back into his seat with a smirk.

"So how do you feel about me asking you this?" He laughed as she quirked a brow.

"Huh-" The center of her forehead wrinkled as a waiter suddenly came in with a dessert platter, setting it down in front of her.

"Oh, COME-" She gasped through a laugh, reading the large question in front of her, her lips tugging into a wide smile. "You are actually so sick."

"What!" He exclaimed as she hid her face in embarrassment, a cheeky snicker coming from the boy in front of her.

"Why would you do this to me?" She groaned into her hands before admiring the beautiful platter. "You piss me off." She scoffed.

"I thought about what you said on Valentine's day..." Lando explained with a small chuckle. "I would like to put a label, but hold off on publication for a little while longer... if that's okay."

"As long as I'm with you... I don't mind." She took a breath. "Just means more sneaking around..."

"Which I don't mind." Lando cheekily shrugged as she scoffed with a playful roll at her eyes.

"So... are you gonna answer?" He smiled before Thalia stood up from her seat and quickly placed her hands on his face to look down at him.

"Yes, Lando. Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

Today 11:27 PM

thalia tran
guys.

calvin sinclair
oh i SCREAMED....

ABOUT TIME LANDO

i'm so happy for you baby

lily muni he
omfg this is so beautiful
and precious

wishing nothing but the best
for the both of you

sol valerio
oh okay so my turn when

ugh i'm so happy for you thals
my love. he finally did it.

thank you universe

VERA'S VOICE!
i fear i heavily rushed this.... i'm so sorry....

anyways !!! i have officially began the writing process for the final chapters..... uh oh..... but yay!!! finally asked her to be his gf , what could possibly happen next !!! Yikes...... we'll see!

anyways THANK U SM FOR READINGGG!!! love u smsmsmsmsm!!!

hello belle , elena. I Waved.
sincerely vera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.5K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
896K 13.6K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
477K 9.9K 47
❝ You owe me that kiss. ❞
307K 4.9K 61
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...