The Pregnant Bee: book 1

By HivemusPrime15

BUMBLEBEE IS WHAT?! After going on a mission alone, Bumblebee becomes pregnant and has no choice but to go wi... More

Chapter 1: The Book
Chapter 3: Tiredness
Chapter 4: Grimlock's Understanding
Chapter 5: Kicks
Chapter 6: Song's Visit

Chapter 2: Song

41 4 5
By HivemusPrime15

It's been a day since the incident with the book, and Bumblebee can't help but feel that something is ... off about him. He feels different in his tank, but he kept shaking his head about it. For one thing kept coming back to his mind: I can't be pregnant! That's impossible! I can't be! Not without- He didn't want to finish his thought. His spark mate was his ... everything. Without her, he felt hollow...lost... but he didn't show his emotions. The evidence of him having pregnancy echoed around him. He'd been more tired than usual, sick to his tank in the mornings, and bloated for no reason. After another day's passing, he decided to see if it was so. When everyone went to sleep, he went to the med bay and took a scanner. His suspicions were confirmed.

Bumblebee felt all of time stop. No, Bumblebee thought frantically. No, no, no, no, NO! I can't do this! Song I ... I ... I can't do this without you. Tears ran down his face at the imagery of his spark mate. Even though they had talked about having sparklings after the war ... it was supposed to be together. Not alone. "Song," he called out to her spirit, "help me ... please. I need you. Please." His words were shaky as tears trickled down his face. He turned the scanner off and headed to his room. He couldn't sleep. His mind was filled with memories of his love, of their plans after the war's end, of his endless grief. He turned onto his side and pulled his nightstand's top drawer open where he had hidden an item. It was a holographic picture of him and Song. His free hand brushed his lost wife's digital face. Then, a reminder of his team made him realize he had to hide his condition from them as long as he could. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
427K 11K 200
The Title Says it All ! Just A Book Of Transformers Memes!
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
32.9K 1.1K 36
When Danny is a merman instead of a ghost. Join Danny on his adventures of being a Mer-gost.