The Farmer's Daughter is the...

Por witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue... Mais

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Jade Pendant
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Examination Results
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Vixen
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
Lianhua (Lotus) Village
The Poor Siblings
Vicious
Untitled Chapter
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Arriving Home
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver
Wishes
Inquiry
Persuasion
Agree
Loquat Paste
Ye Feiyu
Hospitality

Rescue

1.2K 58 1
Por witchy8181

Not long after, the siblings changed out of their clothes again, folded them neatly and placed them beside the bed, changed into their old clothes from before, and began to clean the house.

Qibao doesn't care, and goes back to her room and closes the door and enters the space.

Qibao exhaled. The space was still comfortable and neither hot nor cold. She took out a bottle of Fatsia - (brand name) water from the refrigerator, sat on the sofa, and took a big sip.

Xiaoling also came in and sat beside his master, and the two black bears followed him in with eagerness. Upon seeing that their master drank without a clue as to what she was drinking, their eyes were fixed on the Fatsia water in Qibao's hand without blinking, and they even stuck out a small piece of their tongues out.

Qibao was being stared at a little too much and couldn't stop drinking, unhappily having taken two bottles out of the fridge, popping the caps off and placing them in their hands.

It could be seen that the black bear was happy. They imitated Qibao, holding the bottle in both hands and pouring it into their mouth, drinking most of the bottle in one breath.

Xiaoling complained from the sidelines: "These two are very edible. They have eaten a lot of fruits on the mountain and drank a lot of water from the spiritual spring."

Qibao said: "Then since little Ling'er is unhappy, I will send them back to the mountains tomorrow? Okay?"

Xiaoling said: "Sending them back isn't so bad, although they are a little bit more edible, but they still have advantages, they are very obedient, they will do whatever I tell them to do, for the sake of this aspect, I will agree that they will stay in the space from now on."

Qibao knew that Xiaoling was a duplicitous person. He wanted more people to accompany him to relieve his boredom, so he just talked about it for fun.

Qibao changed the subject and said: "Xiaoling, I'm going to start cultivating a force of my own, are there any secret techniques that are suitable for them?"

"Well, when the time comes, you will bring them into the space, I will help you train them properly, just mind your own business, don't worry, they won't know the secret of the space, even if they do I can eliminate all their memories of the space." Xiaoling said.

"Well, then I'm relieved." Qibao said.

Xiong Da and Xiong Er also sat on the ground by Qibao's feet, listening to their master and Xiaoling's chatting, and whether or not they were taking a sip of the Fatsia water, and wondering how much they could understand.

Qibao played comfortably with Xiaoling in the space for a long time, and then went out after eating and drinking.

Thinking that the siblings hadn't eaten dinner yet, she took them on a trip outside.

There were still quite a lot of people outside, and when they came to the street, there were many other vendors selling snacks on the side of the road who were chanting.

The siblings followed behind Qibao and looked around, every now and then taking a deep breath of the aroma emanating from the various snacks that were wafting about.

Qibao was not stingy either, she bought a lot of snacks for the siblings to take, let them eat whatever they want, the siblings followed Qibao's back while shopping and eating, not to mention how happy they were.

Qibao smiled and thought about letting them enjoy it for a few days. After all, they would start martial arts training and there would be no chance of living the happy life they have now.

They didn't go back until there were no more people on the street.

Turning through the alleyway, she heard someone's cries, and when Qibao quickly stepped forward, she saw a small beggar tapping on the mansion's door.

Qibao walked behind the little beggar and realized that this little beggar turned out to be the granddaughter that she met on the street at noon today.

"Xi'er, why are you doing this so late at night? Did something happen?" Qibao asked.

Xi'er heard the voices behind her and turned around. When she saw it was the young master who gave them money at noon, she immediately knelt on the ground and kowtowed, saying: 

"Please, sir, please save my grandpa! Grandpa is going to be beaten to death! Wooo" After saying that, she wiped her tears with the back of her dirty hands.

Qibao asked: "Where is it? You take me there quickly!"

Xi'er thanked her profusely, got up and ran ahead to lead the way. Qibao followed closely. The siblings looked at each other and followed suit.

Xi'er ran all the way to a narrow alley and walked in. Qibao saw the old beggar lying on the ground motionless.

Xi'er stepped forward and threw herself in front of the old beggar, took his hand and said: "Grandpa, wake up, I brought that kind-hearted young manster to rescue you."

Upon seeing this, Qibao immediately squatted down to check the old man's injuries. Except for a serious blood hole on his head, there were also some skin injuries on his body.

The old man's health was not good to begin with, and he had lost so much blood. If he continued to delay, he might really die, so Qibao quickly took out a porcelain bottle from her arms and poured a pill out for the old man to take.

Although the old man was unconscious, he still knew how to swallow things. Qibao felt relieved and said: "Xi'er, it's not an option for your grandfather to lie on the ground all the time. Why don't you bring him to my house to settle down so that he can get better care."

Xi'er had no idea at all at this time. She agreed to what Qibao said without even thinking about it. She was very afraid of losing her grandfather.

Qibao called the siblings together to help, thanks to her strength, Chun Wa strength is not trivial, the old man is very thin, not too tall, aside, there are also Qiu Ya and Xi'er together to help. It took a lot of effort to carry the old man back to the house. Qibao was okay, but the three of them were out of breath.

Although the old man was thin, he was still an adult. After finally putting the old man on the bed, Qiu Ya and Xi'er were already paralyzed from exhaustion.

Qibao picked up the cup and poured a glass of water, secretly adding some spiritual spring water for the old man to drink.

Qibao then said to Xi'er: "The bleeding on your grandfather's head has stopped and his life is no longer in danger. You don't have to worry."

After hearing this, Xi'er cried with joy and kowtowed to Qibao a few more times, all the while saying words of thanks.

Qibao helped the person up and asked: "Can Xi'er tell me why your grandfather was injured?"

Xi'er said: "A few bad guys dragged me and my grandpa into that alleyway and forced my grandpa to give them silver, and when he didn't give it to them, they beat him up and pushed him, and he bumped his head on a rock. There was so much blood, and I was so scared, and they took away the silver that my grandpa had on him and ran away, and it was my grandpa who told me to come here to look for the young master before he fell unconscious. "

Qibao finally understood. It turned out that this matter had something to do with her. Fortunately, the old man could still be saved. Otherwise, wouldn't she have indirectly killed an innocent life?

Qibao asked Chun Wa and Qiu Ya to go and boil a pot of hot water, wiped the blood on the old man's forehead carefully, and helped bandage it.

There was no sign that the old man was about to wake up. Qibao also knew that the old man was no longer in danger, so she went to take a bath. After taking a bath, she asked the siblings to take a bath as well. Xi'er refused to take a step away from her grandfather, so she kept holding on to her grandfather's hand and staring at his eyes, hoping that her grandfather would open his eyes soon.

Qibao was also sitting on a side chair with her eyes closed, Chun Wa and Qiu Ya didn't go to rest after taking a bath and kept standing by Qibao's side.

At this time, a light cough suddenly sounded in the quiet room...

"Grandpa, you're finally awake? Xie'er was worried to death." After saying that, she wiped up her tears again.

"Grandpa is fine, where is this?" The old man felt that the place he was lying on was wrong, and looked at the roof again.

Xie'er exclaimed: "I listened to grandpa and looked for the young master who gave us the silver today, and it was he who saved us."

At this time, Qibao stepped forward and asked: "Old man, are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere else?"

The old man struggled to get up. Xi'er helped pick up a pillow and put it behind him so that the old man could lean on the head of the bed.

"Thank you for your life-saving grace, sir. I thought I was going to die. I was worried about leaving Xi'er behind, so I had to let her come to you. It's really troublesome, sir."

Qibao said: "Don't you believe me? Why do you think of me first?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

214K 8.3K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
172K 10.6K 48
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
226K 9.7K 28
Softness ruined Madaket Rosales. Never again will she be gentle. FINNICK ODAIR (slowburn) / pre-thg ━ mockingjay © 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖘 (also publish...
80.7K 2.3K 20
"A fantastic book...the emotion poured into it is overwhelming" -purplepopcorn65 [SHERLOCK X FEMALE OC] Margo suffers from OCD, and so she shuts he...