The feeling of love.

By anjaliarora97

Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "प्रेम" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionair... More

Before we start!
prologue ❤
Characters ❤
1. The beginning.
2. Sleeping pills
Not an update.
Character description!
3. Migraine
4. Holding back emotions
5. First meet!?
6. Tea break.
7. His mother's case.
8. Reports.
9. Dinner
10. Surgery?
11. Get married or let me die!
12. Alliance fixed?
12. Yes. I will.
13. Engagement date.
14. The family meet-up.
15. Contract X Date.
16. Ring.
17. Early morning tea.
18. Engagement.
19. First hug.
20. Him.
21. Haldi.
22. Mehndi.
23. Wedding.
24. The first night.
IG!
25. Saree.
26. Halwa.
27. Reception.
28. Jasmine X Lavender
29. Taekwondo skills!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
31. The breakdown.
32. Cooking?
Schedule.
33. Panic attack.
34. Honeymoon

30. The truth!

135 12 48
By anjaliarora97

Bahut log last wala nahi padhte hai so I'm asking here,
Should i create an ig account for our characters? Comment your answer.

Words: 3658

Author's POV.

Ajay came out of his car, scratching his hand and back of neck.

"Everything fine lavender?" Priya asked and Ajay nodded.

"Maa aap abhi tak jage hue ho?" Priya exclaimed as they entered into the hall and saw Sakshi sitting on sofa.

"Arre nahi. Itni der tak mai thodi jagungi? Adhe ghante pehle neend khuli, dekha tum dono abhi tak ghar nhi aaye ho, toh maine socha thode der intezaar kar lu!"Sakshi said and they nodded.

"Ab hum aa gye hai, aap jao so jao!" Priya said and Sakshi nodded, pouring water in glass for them.

"Ye lo! Acha tum dono saath me gye the kya? Dono ko late ho gya, aur saath me aaye!" Sakshi said giving them water as they sat on the sofa.

They looked at each other, communicating through eyes, deciding whether to tell her or not. And at last, decided no to.

"Nahi maa. Mai alag gyi thi yeh alag gya tha. Woh meri car kharab ho gyi thi so he picked me up!" Priya said.

Sakshi nodded and said,
"Thik hai. Ab tum dono jao aur so jao!"

Priya and Ajay stood up, they hugged Sakshi and left for their room.

"Jasmine!" Ajay said, just when Priya was about to go inside washroom.

"Hmm?" She turned to him, raising her eyebrows.

"Pehle me washroom use kar lu?" He asked her she stared at him. Sensing some problem she nodded and he went inside.

After 15 minutes, he came out and she went inside. He arranged the bed and then realized that its her turn to sleep on bed. He sighed and went near the dresser, drying his hair with hair dryer.

"Tum thik ho?" Priya asked.

He looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

"Matlab?" he asked.

"Tum raat me apne baal sone se pehle sukhate nhi ho! Aaj tum dry kar rahe ho, so i thought there is some problem!" she said and he stared at her.

"What?" she asked him.

"Tum mujhe itna notice karti ho?" he asked and her eyes widened, realizing what she said.

Heat rushed to her cheeks and ears and she cursed herself in every language for blushing.

"Na-nahi!" she said and he smirked.

"Itni jaldi nahakar aa gyi? Tum to adhe ghante se pehle bahar nhi nikalti ho!" he said.

"Pehli baat mai raat me adhe ghante nhi nahati hu! Dusri baat, mai aaj naha nhi rahi thi kyunki mausam thik nhi hai! Mujhe pneumonia ho jayega!" she said and nodded.

He came near the bed, or say near her, who was opening the blanket.

"Kya hua?" Priya asked but got no reply.

She turned towards him and saw that he was a bit drowsy. At first, she thought he is sleepy, but then realisation hit her when he almost fainted in her arms.

"Jay! Open your eyes! Jay!!!" she said, slapping his cheeks lightly.

His eyes opened slowly to have a glimpse of her, and he completely fainted.

"Godd! Jay open your godamm eyes!" she said and brought him near the bed. It was hard to, but she managed.

"Pani! Pani....shit!" she exclaimed when she found the jug of water empty.

"Priya wo tera phone neeche chut gya th..... Ajay?" sakshi said entering in their room but got shocked at the scene in front of her eyes.

"Priya? Yeh kya hua isse! Ajay! Ajay! Uth!" Sakshi said shaking his shoulder but he didn't opened his eyes.

She noticed the scratches on his hand and neck and she asked Priya,
"Ajay ne adrak khaya hai kya?"

Priya's eye widened and she nodded, saying,
"Chai pi thi adrak wali!"

Sakshi sighed and said,
"Tujhe pata nhi hai isko adrak se allergy hai! Bahut buri wali! Mai iske papa ko bulati hu, tu yahi rehna!"

Sakshi said and rushed downstairs to call her husband. Priya covered Ajay with blanket, and then checked his pulse. She sat beside him and said,
"I'm sorry lavender! Please open your eyes jay! Please! I swear mai tumhe kabhi bhi adrak wali chai nhi pine dungi! Actually mai tumhe chai hi nhi peene dungi!"

She was on the verge of crying, when Sakshi and Rudra entered.

"Pulse normal hai! Papa woh......" she stopped when Rudra showed her his palm, stopping her from saying anything.

He checked Ajay and gave took out a pill from his side of drawer ,Sakshi gave him a glass of water that she brought with her and he made Ajay gulp the medicine.

He backed off and Sakshi sat beside Ajay, stroking his locks. In the meantime, Priya was just standing and staring at them with unshed tears in her eyes.

"I know beta! Tumhari galati nhi thi! You don't need to explain everything Priya!" Rudra said patting her head and then gave her a daughterly hug.

"Mai room me jaa raha hu! Meri tabiyat kharab hai thodi!" he said.

"Kya hua papa?" Priya asked and he shook his head saying,
"Kuch nhi bas thoda sir dard hai!"

But befor she could respond, Sakshi said from behind,
"Aur thoda jhukam bhi! Thoda pet dard bhi! Aur thoda sa chest me dard bhi! Thoda loose motion! Aur kuch jyada nhi bas subah me ek baar ulti hui thi!" she completed and Rudra rolled his eyes.

"Bas thodi acidity hai Butte-Sakshi!" he said.

"Haa to dawai lena chahiye na? Apni health ko aise ignore karte hai jaise ki inse hisab se duniya chalati hai!" she said.

"Tum na! Bahu ke samne to thodi si izaat rakh lo meri! Aise to karti nahi ho!" he said Priya chuckled, followed by a chuckle from Sakshi.

Priya went and took an anti-acid pill and gave to Rudra. Gesturing him through eyes to gulp down.

He gulped it down and then said,
"Prons of having a doctor bahu!" and then left from there.

"Maa, 1:29 ho rha hai. Aap so jao please. Mai hu yaha per. I promise mai aage se dhyaan rakhungi!" Priya said sakshi sighed, and stood up.

"Priya! Ajay ko mint se bhi allergy hai. Per woh jyada hani nhi pahuchata hai ,bas thoda sir dard hota hai, aur kabhi kabhi ulti! Per Ajay ko adrak se bahut serious allergy hai. Dekho kaise bhukhar me tadap raha hai! Ek baar meri behen, yani ki iski mausi ne isse adrak ka kada pilaya tha bhukhar me. Aur bhukar aur ulti hone lagi thi. Isse, isse 3 din tak hospital me pani chadhana pada tha. Itni halat kharab ho gyi! M-mai b-bahut da-dar gyi thi Priya!" she said and started crying. Priya hugged her and rubbed her back. Providing a gentle yet firm support.

They broke the hug, and Sakshi caressed her cheek,
"Chinta mat karna jyada! Turant thik ho jayega!" she said and left the room, not before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Priya sat beside him, holding on her emotions. She licked her dry lips and gulped the lump formed in her throat. With shaking hands, she touched his forehead with back of her palm. And she realized he was burning. A tear slipped down and she quickly wiped it off.

She stood up and went downstairs and brought a bowl of cold water with a clean cloth.

She dipped the cloth in water and kept it on his forehead. She did it again and again and after some time, the water wasn't cold anymore she went downstairs to change the water snd fill the jug. This process continued till 3 in the morning.

She sat beside him and Her eyes then went to his hand and neck, where red scratches were and she again held herself frok breaking down.

She stood up and went in her closet and took out a anti-allergic cream, (Idk aisa kuch hota hai ya nhi!) and then went near him.

She gently applied cream on his hand and neck. When she was done, she bite her lip, thinking that she should do it or not?

"Govind! Mai karna nahi chahti hu per karna padega!" she murmured to herself and gently held the hem of his T-shirt and pulled it a little upwards.

His chest, which was full of scratches came into her view and she bite her lip, controlling her sob. With shaking hands, she caressed the scratches and then applied cream on it.

She continued changing his forehead cloth and checking his fever time to time till 5:30 in the morning.

She again checked his fever at 6 and saw it was now normal. She sighed and went downstairs to throw the water.

Downstairs, she saw Sakshi doing puja and she smiled looking at her that she reciprocated.

She came back to her room and covered him properly with blanket and went to take a bath.

She stepped out of the closet after wearing her clothes and saw that everyone was there to meet Ajay. Everyone means, Rudra and Sakshi and Mansi and Shashank.

"Good morning!" she said and her eyes went to him, who was sitting on bed, resting his head on headboard and sipping on his tea.

"Brush to kar lete!" she said.

"Already kar chuka hu!" he said looking at her.

"Kab?"

"Jab tum niche gayi thi!" he said.

Her eyes widened as she remembered how she kissed his forehead before going to take a bath.

He was awake? Shit! She thought.

He smirked looking at her and she realized that he was really awake. She coughed avoiding his gaze.

"Priya! Tune kya halat bana di mere bhatije ki? Dhyaan nhi rakh sakti thi?" Mansi couldn't control her tongue, so she said.

"Mansi uski galati nhi hai!" Sakshi said.

"Bhabhi. Aap kab tak iski side lengi? Aaj to sach me iski galati thi. Dhyaan nhi rakh sakti thi! Apne pati ka dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha!" she said and Ajay sighed.

"Chachi jii aap sahi keh rahi hai! Priya ki hi to galati hau meri tabiyat kharab hone me. Do din pehle Delhi me jo bhookamp aaya tha, wo bhi toh isi ke wajah se hua tha! Taiwan aur Afghanistan me ladai bhi isi ke wajah se toh ho rahi hai! Aur 1947 me bharat ka batwara bhi isi ke wajah se hua tha!" Ajay said with sarcasm dripping from his each word and Sakshi chuckled. Meanwhile Priya just glared at ger husband.

"Mansi, usse nahi pata tha Ajay ke allergy ke baare me!" Sakshi said.

"Apne pati ke baare me itna to pata hona chahiye na? Aap hi batayiye, aapko nhi pata bhaiya ki allergy ke baare me?" she said and this time Rudra said,
"Nahi! I mean shaadi ke pehle do mahine me to isse bhi nahi pata tha!"

"Per bhaiya aap dono ki love marriage hui thi na....." before she could complete Rudra interrupted,
"Exactly! Humari love marriage hui thi phir bhi isse maloom nhi tha. In dono ki to arrange marriage hui thi!"

"Arranged nhi force marriage!"

"Arranged nhi contract marriage!"

Ajay and Priya muttered together.

"Kya?" Sakshi asked and they shook their heads.

"Priya! Tujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha! Aur Ajay, isne chai pilayi aur tune pi bhi li?" Mansi again said.

"Chachi! Mai do saal ka bacha thodi hu joki wo pilayegi aur mai pi lunga!" he said.

"Wahi toh! Phir tune pi kyu?" sakshi.

"Maa. Ab mai unko raat ke 11 baje, itni baarish me dubara chai banane ko thodi bolta?" he said and she nodded.

"Priya? Tune Ajay se puch ke nahi bola tha?" mansi said and Priya shook his head.

Priya sighed, knowing that this conversation will last longer and if she wants to escape she have to leave for office. She took out a paracetamol from her bag and went near Ajay.

"Kya kar rahi ho?" Mansi said stopping her in her track.

"Dawai!" she said in a monotone.

"Hato mai de dungi!" she said and took the medicine from her hand.

Priya stared at her and then backed off.

"Mansi! Priya Ajay ki patni hai, usse dene digiye." Sakshi said in a monotone.

"Maa rehne digiy....." Priya shutted her mouth earning a glare from her mother.

"Bhabhi! Yeh sab isi ke wajah se ho raha hai, aur aap isse apne bete ke kareeb aane de rahe ho? Aisa kaise kar sakte ho aap?" Mansi said.

Sakshi glared at her and she scoffed, passing the medicine to Priya. Priya helped Ajay to have it and then she took her bag and keys to leave for office.

"Dekh rahi hai bhabhi? Subah hote ke saath office jaa rhi hai, aaj ek din ghar pe nhi ruk sakti thi?" Mansi continued her taunts and Priya sighed.

"Chachi bas kariye ab! Priya ki galati nhi hai!" Ajay said, his voice gentle yet firm.

"Dekho! Ab iss kal ki aayi ladki ke liye, yeh mujhse aise baat kar rha hai! Pata nhi kya jaadu kiya hai isne!" Mansi said angrily.

"Mujhe toh lagta hai, yeh maharani raat bhar soyi hogi! Aur mera beta yaha bhukhar me tadap raha hoga. Dekho kaise koi farak nahi pad raha!" she continued.

"Maa aisa nhi hai....." Rohit said entering the room with a cup of tea in his hand but stopped speaking when Priya shook his head. He glared at her and she glared back.

"Oh shit!" Rohit exclaimed as the cup slipped out of his hands and broke. It's pieces scattered on the ground just after the entrance of their room.

Priya knew that Mansi is never going to stop. So she just rolled her eyes. Despite the fact that her words were hurting her, she decided not to show it on her face. She just took out the anti-allergic cream from her bag and throw it towards Ajay. He catched it and raised his eyebrows.

"Laga lena rashes pe!" she said.

"Dekho ab catch catch khel rahi hai!" Mansi said and Sakshi glared at her.

Priya's POV.

"Bhabhi aap mujhe kya aank dikha rahi hai? Isse dikhayiye! Isne humare ladke ko hurt kiya hai! Mujhe to lagta hai ki yeh humare Ajay ko deserve hi nahi karti!" Chachi jii said.

Maa shouted something that i couldn't hear because i was lost in my trance.

You're a bitch!

You hurt people!

You use them for your profit!

"You hurted me Priya!"

"You don't deserve the love we give you!"

"Stop playing victim card! You're a lier!"

"Chup raho!"

"Kisi ko mat bolna!"

"Tumne humari naak katwa di!"

"Priya!" Maa shouted and my snapped towards her.

"Kya soch rahi hai!" She asked. Concern was clear on her face and i was glad that u didn't got a panic attack. I didn't cried. I don't, now.

But my tranquility was broken now. I decided to leave for office as soon as possible. I stormed towards door but something pricked my foot, but it would be the last thing i payed attention to.

As i stepped out, i could hear sounds from behind. Ajay, Maa, baba are calling me but i ignored them.

I was on stairs, lost in my own thoughts when someone held my hand. My head jerked towards him and there he was. His eyes a bit drowsy, hairs scattered, face paled, but he was still the most charming person for me on the earth.

Priya!!!!! What the hell are you thinking! My subconscious scolded me.

The truth.

"Tum yaha?" i asked.

"Mera-humara hi ghar hai!" he said.

"I mean tumhe room me hona chahiye! Aaram karo jaaker!" i said.

"Tumhe bhi!" he said and i raised my eyebrows.

"Chalo!" he said dragging me but i didn't budge.

He might be long and muscular but I'm strong too.

"Kyu? Mujhe nhi jana!" i said and he again tried to drag me. But i didn't budge.

I'm stro......

"Aahhh!" i exclaimed when i found myself flying in air.

This person! He scooped me in his arms like i weigh nothing.

"You actually weigh nothing jasmine!" he said and i wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Ajay leave me! Sab andar hai, kya sochenge?" i said.

"Kya sochenge? Hum dono pati patni hai! Sochne do!" he shrugged.

And i struggled to get out of his hold.

"Ajay! Leave me for God's sake!" i almost screamed.

"I won't leave you even if the God says!" he said in a monotone and we entered in our room.

Maa baba and Rohit smiled looking at us.

"Mujhe aur meri patni ko aaplog thoda time ke liye akele chod sakte ho?" he said and i closed my eyes in embarrassment.

Everyone left the room without saying anything and he dropped me on bed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" i asked him when he went near other side of bed, opening the drawer he took out a first-aid book.

"Healing you!" he bluntly said.

*Author: Oh that? You will do!*

"I mean healing your wound!" he said.

"Wound?" i asked. He looked at me, raising his eyebrows and bend down and sat on his one knee.

He lifted my feet and kept it on his thigh. And then i realized that the thing that pricked me was a broken glass piece. I didn't realised! I don't feel these little pain anymore!

"Don't tell me you didn't knew that your foot is injured." he said after cleaning the wound and gently wrapping the bandage.

I shrugged and he looked at me with a done face.

"Dhyaan kaha rahta hai tumhara?" he asked and i shook my head, standing up.

"Aaj tum din bhar ghar pe aaram karoge. Samjhe?" i said and he nodded like an obedient child.

"Good!" i said and left for office.

I know i should stay with him for a day but I'm afraid that i will again hurt him.

I drove to office.

Ajay's POV.

As soon as she left, a maid came inside and cleaned the floor.

And i went to take a bath.

Talking about morning, j woke up when she was leaving for downstairs and i didn't bothered to stop her. I woke up and brushed my teeth. I was feeling heavy and headache, so i decided to sleep.

I layed on bed and just then she entered. I acted like i was sleep. She came towards me and covered me with a blanket. But what she did next shocked me to the core.

She freaking kissed my forehead!!!!!!!!

Like how? Why?

Godd! I don't know i should be angry or happy!

And talking about the woman i least want to, i didn't said anything in Priya's support because i wanted her to. But she decided to ignore chachi ji. And to be honest, her ignorance was more powerful than her words would have been. I saw the anger on chachi ji's face when she ignored her.

I came out of the washroom wearing casuals when i saw Rohit with a plate of food in it.

"Tayi ji ne aapko kaha hai ki upar hi breakfast kar ligiye!" he said and i nodded.

He kept the plate on table in front of couch i sat on the couch. He sat beside me.

"Bhaiya! Bhabhi se baat hui?" he asked.

"Nahi! Bas bandage kiya tha, then she left!" i said tearing a piece of roti.

"Okay! And sorry! Maa ke taraf se! Woh bina kuch jaane samajhe bol deti hai!" he said with guilt in his eyes.

"It's okay Rohit! Wo maa hai tumhari! It's fine. I and Priya don't care!" i said and he nodded.

"Bhaiya aap Ram ho, 'Galat hua to kya hua, maa to maa hai' aur mai bharat, 'Maa hui to kya hua galat to galat hai'!" he said and we chuckled.

"Tu raat me jaagkar Ramayan dekhta hai?" i asked and shook his head.

After sometime he spoke,
"Bhaiya!" and i just hummed.

"Bhabhi raat bhar jaag rahi thi!" he said and my face jerked towards him.

Flashback (Author's POV)

Priya came down for the third time to change the water. Rohit was studying and he was continuously watching her going upstairs and coming downstairs again and again.

He stood up and went to her in kitchen.

"Bhabhi?" he said and Priya flinched.

"Haa? Rohit abhi tak jage hue ho?" She asked.

"Haa woh padh raha tha!" he said.

"Coffee chahiye?" she asked.

"Nahi! Aap kya kar rahe ho?" he said and Priya sighed.

She told him everything and he said,
"Bhabhi! Don't worry! He will be fine soon! Aapko har cheez ke liye apne aap ko blame karne ki jarurat nhi hai!" he said.

She nodded and left for upstairs.

Flashback ends.

Rohit told me everything. How he saw her changing again and again. How she didn't slept even when he told her to. How he saw her crying looking at my rashes when he came to check on me. How she was awake whole night just for me.

My heart welled with emotions i couldn't decipher. I felt........ Surreal! She did all this for me? Godd! How can i be so lucky?

But then i realized how bad she would have felt when chachi jii accused her. How her efforts were not seen by anyone. I cursed myself in every language for not confronting her and talking to her then and there.

Chapter aesthetics nahi mila!

Hehe!
Kaisa laga?

Hope you all liked it!

Well your thoughts on chachi jii?

She is a bitch! Isn't she?

And what is Priya's past?

And your thoughts on Priya's efforts?

Priya freaking kissed him!!!!!!!!!

Guys! I want to ask something.
Should i create an ig account for our characters? Comment your answer please!

Sorry for late update.
*Don't worry! Agla update aur late hoga agar target pura nhi hua toh!*

Vote 🎯 : 15
Comment 🎯 : 30 (min)

Kindly,
Vote,
Comment,
Share,
Aur kuch ho toh kar dena!

Radhe Radhe!
Yours Kritika 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.6K 19
" From the fragments of a broken start, destiny choreographs a symphony of arranged union with shared dreams and understanding, turning strangers int...
51.7K 4.6K 39
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
50.7K 1.6K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
80.4K 6.8K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...