Her Step Husband ✓

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|fifty eight|

770 72 39
By Namas48

Inaya was calling from some other number which wasn't probably saved in Huzaifa's phone but her picture was showing on the screen which was perhaps an indication for him to recognize her. So beautiful, charming, and sophisticated. Totally the opposite of Unaiza. Her heart dropped into a deep pit at this. Her body froze as though it wasn't flesh but a wood.

The phone again beeped and this time Huzaifa noticed it too. He lifted his head from the crook of her neck and stared at his cell. A coldness came in his eyes and he clenched his jaw. Grabbing his phone, he moved some fingers across the screen but Unaiza was amazed that he didn't attend the call. Instead, he threw it away from diverting his attention back to her. He cupped the side of her face before planting a kiss on her lips.

Unaiza jumped out of her place. That was so weird. They were just about to have a crucial step regarding their relationship when his girlfriend called making them pause and Huzaifa resumed what they were doing like it was nothing. She never wanted this much realism in her marriage life.

"Why didn't you take her call?" She asked, as he still didn't stop kissing her. "She was looking out to talk to with you."

He shook his head. "That's your time, Iza. That's our moment."

He stared at her full length hungrily which made her shudder. "I want to claim every part of you. You just belong to me. You are mine."

A tear fell from her eyes at his words. She vowed to herself every time that she wouldn't feel distressed over Inaya's mention. She accepted her presence in Huzaifa's life but every time, she failed miserably. Huzaifa stroked her curves sensually and she felt the effect of his touch on her every nerve ending, burning her with a heated intensity.

He pushed up her top and then straightened, glancing over her possessively. "You are only mine," he growled.

She swallowed back a bulk of tears. "I am yours."

Huzaifa smiled sinfully before again claiming her lips for a passionate union. He quickly made a way inside her mouth, once again tasting her. His lips went down, laying a proof of their passion-filled moment on every delicate part of her body.

When he stroked her stomach once again, she became still. Something in her wanted to stop him from going any further right now, especially after seeing his girlfriend calling him. She felt a curtain on her heart which wasn't listening to her heart and brain because of seeing Inaya's picture. Maybe next time she would make up her mind for a dreary situation but not now. It felt odd and distressing. She would let her desire for him overpower her love and it wouldn't be this difficult.

"Huzaifa," she whispered while breathing heavily. "Can we talk?"

He raised a brow in disbelief. "What?"

"I want us to know each other better," she replied, biting on her lower lip.

Huzaifa snorted as his gaze followed her action but he again dived into her eyes. It was obvious it took him a lot of effort to control himself right now. And unknowingly it gave Unaiza all the gratification that she needed after seeing his lover and fiance calling him.

"We know everything about each other. What else do you want to know?" He argued as he chuckled.

Unaiza lifted her shoulder. "There are many things which we don't know about each other. As a wife, I need to know you much better than what I know right now."

Huzaifa got off her and her body protested at this sudden lack of warmth and protection. He sat back and pulled his palm out for her. Unaiza plopped her hand in his and moments later, he pulled her into his lap.

He placed his hand over the small of her back. "So what do you want to do?"

"Can we go out for dinner tonight?" She implored.

Huzaifa's lips curled. "Of course. So you like to go for some outings with me? Huh?"

Unaiza settled her palm on his chest as she moved it lightly making him hiss. Huzaifa cupped her hand and lifted it off his chest before he kissed it. "Don't tease me, Iza. I am already controlling myself like a pain in the ass."

She smiled like she got a victory medal. "So you get affected if I do this?"

He pecked her lips. "Your touch is like a fire."

She giggled at this.

"You didn't answer. Do you want us to explore each other's company first?" He again asked.

Unaiza nodded. "Yes. I want us to make good memories as spouses."

He pinched her nose. "A few days ago you were saying that you don't want a fairytale-like life for you."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, I said it and I still don't want it. But I don't want our first special moment to be like this either. You just literally came from swimming a while ago and we ended up like this."

He laughed loudly at this. "That enthralls you more, right? Don't lie because it does for me."

She smiled sheepishly. "Yes, but I need a certain build-up for our first moment together. Not just randomly like this. I wish to remember it forever."

Huzaifa kissed her nose tip. "You will remember it, don't worry. So it decided; to be ready in the afternoon. I'll take you for shopping and dinner in the night."

"Okay," she said.

Huzaifa raised her chin by his index finger because placing a soft and small kiss over her lips. He didn't deepen it because he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself if he did the other way around.

Unaiza closed her eyes as she kissed him back, giving her all to him.

                   ___________________

Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik

The guy I always admired from afar since he was like an unapproachable bright star in the sky, one would only get the chance to look at it. Unbeatable at every other phase of the world, no one could beat him when it came to winning my heart as well. Every page of my dear diary was filled with his appreciation and my craziness for her.

You can call me crazy but the unusual nice, intelligent girl for the outside world was completely silly, reckless, and gratified for him.

I think so I have a craze for him. Whenever he says my real name, my cheeks get flushed. Whenever he dives into my eyes, I feel the loud thumping of my heart against my ribcage. His teasing lifted my mood.

But he was like an incomplete dream for me. He was a lot more than what my luck will ever see and what I truly deserved.

The sun will never get the stars. They are made to shine in the sky, in front of the moon.

But there was no limit to imagination. Right? I can imagine him being mine even if that was my wild dreams My dear diary became a witness of my fondness, love, and craze for him.

I never thought these written dreams would become true one day. Until I was made to hear those words.

"Unaiza Farooq, do you take Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik as your husband?"

Many people get step-parents and step-siblings. Those who were notorious for being heartless, unsettling, not loving and caring for you. Heard of Cinderella's stepsisters? I didn't have such relationships but I did get one. And that was my step-husband.

The step relations could never be deemed as real. They were always called the other ones who even though had the same blood as you but they weren't exactly yours. Huzaifa was like that too. He wasn't exclusively mine. He was Inaya's. His heart belonged to Inaya and he could only love her. While I was just an obligation to him. Step relations could be nice and loving but they were never yours. That was the case with Huzaifa as well. He was mine and he wasn't mine at the same time. He was my step-husband. He had every quality of being a husband but he wasn't only mine.

I didn't want to feel bad regarding Inaya. When I had agreed that I could accept the other woman's presence in Huzaifa's life, then why did I always get bothered by whenever that other woman came? I never wished for Huzaifa's love because I knew I wasn't worth it. I didn't even know that he would bestow me his touch and a place of wife, but I got it. That should have been more than enough for me. But after this touch, I became crazy. I expected for more and more.

This morning, seeing his passion, my readiness was also present. I desired him and there was no second thought about that. We would have embarked on this journey of the reality of a marriage if Inaya hadn't have called at that time. But her name and her mention always made me feel envious of her.

I became ungrateful. What I hoped, I got it. I never wished for anything other than his companionship. I saw dreams but never wanted them to come true. I wished for something which I couldn't get. But now after his touch, I wanted his heart as well. How weird I was. I gave some bogus justifications and wills to Huzaifa about our relationship to avoid bringing Inaya to my mind whenever we were alone.

However, maybe it was better for my stupid heart. I indirectly asked Huzaifa to do the things with me that lovers do. Going for dates, shopping, dinners, and then a special build-up for the special night. That was what lovers did. Perhaps it would soothe my anxious heart. This imitation and this lie would bring me peace.

But what should I do? This made me want to cry my heart out but I couldn't because I chose this fate for me myself.

I chose love over everything. I chose crush over heart. I chose craze over sanity.

Tears blurred her vision as she shut her diary. Unaiza tried to take a harsh breath to calm herself down but it didn't help.

Cry your heart out, Unaiza for once. Don't keep everything in your heart.

Her subconscious called her. When she couldn't control herself, she rushed into the washroom. Standing in front of the mirror, she stared at her reflection. Pink puffy eyes, red nose, tears on her cheeks, and heavy breathing, she didn't seem like the Unaiza who appeared in front of Huzaifa. And then her tears broke every hurdle. She cried insanely with hiccups and sobs. As she dropped near the vanity of the basin, she nudged her head over the wall behind and burst into heavy crying without any fear of anyone hearing her.

She snatched her diary from the basin and opened a new page with difficulty as her vision turned blurry. Her tears fell on the paper and got absorbed in it. She hurled the pen out of its holder and started writing crazily.

Why can't you fall in love with me, Huzaifa? I am your wife. You should love me because I love you too. Am I that bad? Oh Allah, am I that bad that my husband can't fall in love with me?

Unaiza, he loves Inaya and...and this explains everything. He is handsome and he loves beauty. Inaya is so beautiful, smart, intelligent, and gorgeous. While I? I was ugly, unattractive, dull, defective, and stupid. He can't love someone like me.

Oh Allah, why didn't you give me beauty? With beauty, Huzaifa would have...he would have loved me.

But not like this. He can never love me.

She shrieked and thrust the diary far away as she dropped her head on her knees. Pulling up her legs together, she again cried like there was no tomorrow.

Her phone beeped, putting a halt in her crying session.

"Be ready, Glasses. I am coming in a while to pick you up for shopping."

                     _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hello guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

How is it?

What will happen next?

Plz, vote and comment ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 33.9K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
410K 27.5K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...
329K 29.8K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
4.7M 237K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...