Beyond Family.

By TemptingTrance

Taehyung, a 15-year-old, finds solace in the care of his adoptive big brother, Jungkook, a part-time club wor... More

INTRO.
chapter 1.
Chapter 2.

chapter 3

101 7 3
By TemptingTrance

Tae do you want to have a little snack I'm gonna get myself one”
Sumi announced while walking towards the kitchen.

“No, I'm fine”. Taehyung replies while
Texting Jungkook.

“Where is Hyung ? He said that he will be back till dinner time”
Says Taehyung now calling his big brother.

‘The person you are trying to reach is unable to answer at the moment.’

“ He's not even picking his phone too”
Taehyung lets out while slouching on the sofa , throwing the device beside him.

“oh gosh , tae chill! You worry too much , he must be busy with his match . Did you forget about it? He told us in the morning.”
Sumi mumbled while munching on chips,she got herself from the kitchen.

“It's almost the dinner time , and he said he'll be back back before it”
He lets out worriedly.

“Okye! Relax . Don't worry to much,
If he doesn't come back in twenty minutes ;I'll go to his workplace to look for him .Hmm?”
She replies by taking his hands on her while comforting him.

“Okye”. He mumbled, still worried for his big brother.

Before she could say anything further
There was a shuffle of the main gate opening and getting closed along with distant voices of two people talking.

“It must be hyungie, '' Taehyung announced happily, jumping off the sofa ,and taking big steps towards the main door.

“Ahh! Hobi Hyung don't touch my shoulder, it's still hurting” Jungkook groaned while rubbing his other hand over the injured one to ease the pain.

“Ahh! Sorry man”, let me help you treat them they are looking painful”
Replies Hobi, raising his hand to knock on the door but before he could knock on it. Taehyung opens it with a wide smile on his face, which falls immediately looking at his hyungs injuries.

“Hyung, what happened to you ?”
He asks worriedly, eyes brim with tears ready to fall.

“I'm fine tae , I get them in match”
Replies Jungkook while wiping his tears.

“What's taking you guys so long to come inside huh?” Sumi yells from inside the living room .

“Let's go inside, and treat your wounds, and you two must be hungry”, says Hobi while walking towards the living room.

“Here, let me help you with the shoes” Taehyung lets out helping Jungkook.

“Why was your phone off ? I have been calling you for a few hours now.”

“Ahh! My phone's battery must have died , says Jungkook while ruffling Taehyung's hair.

“Don't worry too much , I'm really fine, it's just a small injury.”
Jungkook mumbled out, both of them going towards the living room.

“Where's sumi?” Jungkook asks while sitting on the sofa with the help of tae .

“She's bringing the first-aid-kit I told her” yells Hobi ,taking out some cold patches .

“Why did oppa have to put something like a first-aid-kit so hidden that no one will be able to find it? '' she mumbles to herself while walking down the stairs.

“Oh gosh, that's looking so painful,
Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?” Sumi examined worriedly, walking towards the sofa .

“Come here , let me clean it and put some cream on it,” Taehyung instructed while taking a small piece of cotton to clean the cut .

“Here! Put this cold patch on his shoulder too it will help with swelling”
Hobi exclimes while handing the patches to tae.

“You help him clean his wounds, till then me and sumi prepares dinner for us, okye !”
He announced both of them walking towards the kitchen discussing what they should make for dinner.leving the only two of them in the living room.

“It's not that serve tae, you are crying for nothing” Jungkook lets out while laughing a little at his younger brother's antics.

“Ahh! Be gentle , he groaned, hands going over his forehead to ease the stinging sensation a little.

“Not serve”, says Taehyung while rolling his eyes and an angry pout adoring his face.

Jungkook chuckles slowly, while bopping his nose ,eyes full of admiration for his younger brother.

“Come on, the food is ready,” sumi announced while putting the fried rice hobi had made for all of them on the table .

“Okye!” Taehyung replies, “let go” while putting the items back in the first-ted box.

“Yes , let's go,” replies Jungkook, getting up from the sofa and groaning a little because of the pain .

“Here , let me help you walk there.''says Taehyung while wrapping his small hands on his good shoulder to help him walk, Jungkook again just ruffles his heirs out of habit watching little brother acting all older to take care of him .

“Here, take this medications on time;the swelling will reduce soon”
Warns hobi in a strict tone while showing the packet over his chest.

“Ouu, hyung ! You are acting like you are on your man period or something”
He tries to joke to lighten up his only hyungs mood, which apparently didn't work.

“Just be more careful next time okye, tae was so worried for you kook.”he replies while his eyes soft, looking at Taehyung helping sumi wrapping up everything on the dining table.

“I know Hyung, I'll be more careful next time for you guys” he mumbles slowly, feeling guilty that he made all of them worried.

“Hmm ! that's good then, I'll be get going now it's already late .
  Hobi lets out while walking towards the gate .

“Take care of yourself and both of them too hm , call me if you need anything okye?”

“Hmm! I will” he replies while bidding goodbye.

“Leave the dishes I'll do in the morning” exclimes Jungkook while coming inside, walking towards the dining table.

“You don't need to worry about that, dishes are done , you go and take a rest, you need it .” Sumi instructed.

“I'm going to sleep too , tae you too go to bed early okye .”
She says to her younger brother,while walking towards her own bedroom.

“I’ll sleep with you. If you need something at night, I'll be there .”
He lets out worriedly giving his elder brother puppy eyes , that never fails to work.

“You go and sleep on the bed ,I'll be back quickly changing my clothes”
Jungkook lets out while taking out his night pants and a loose shirt , walking towards the bathroom.

“Okye!” Taehyung replies while looking around the slightly bigger room than his, lazily lying on the soft mattress, while waiting for his hyung to come back and cuddle with him .

“Why are you still up, go to sleep”
Says Jungkook while getting himself ready to bed .

“Cuddles?” He replies, surfacing a yeown.

“Okye, let's cuddle my sweet potato,”says Jungkook , knowing exactly how much his little brother hates this Nickname .

“Don't call me by that name” Taehyung warns with his eyes,while making some space for his hyung to sleep.

“Okye, okye ! my little tiger, I won't.
happy now ?” he replies while bopping his cute nose with his fingers,and hugging him to sleep.

“Hmm! Good night” the younger one mumbles sleepy too tired to hear the reply.

Jungkook laughs at his brother's cute antics and ruffles his brother's hair out of habit. Looking at his peaceful face ,soo innocent and letting his mind run over the past when he first saw Taehyung.

Flashback

“I should have asked for more money” black-colouerd hair male mumbled to himself while walking down a dimly lit road .

Fisting out his phone to call his hyung only to realize that it's dead .

“Fuck, I'm screwed Today.” He groaned so frustrated by his situation.
Looking around for a cab but finding none ,he decides to take the narrow alley which ends a little away from his house. Thinking it will be the best idea he heads towards the ally .

Singing a melody that stuck in his brain,but unable to remember from where he listened to it .

Just when he was going to enter the alley , he heard the pained whimpers, coming from a rusty staircase which is a few steps away from there .

Curious to his own self he decides to go down and check , coming close to the metal staircase below it was a kid laying there shivering in cold , hugging his body trying to provide some warmth.

The kid doesn't look a day older than seven-years, body all bruised and injured looks like someone used to abuse this kid , looking at his miserable state something tugged in Jungkook's heart . The kid looks so innocent.

“Hyy! Can you hear me ?” He asks in a voice so soft, afraid that he might scare the little kid away.

Getting no response from the kid,  he became worried. Something in this kid reminds him of his childhood days .

Feeling pity for the boy he again tries to pat over his little shoulders to get any reaction .

Someone putting their hands on his shoulders , his antics are on high alert thinking someone's going to harm him. He pushed the person's hands away while moving backwards to protect himself.

“Hy! Hy! Don't be sceard, I'm no harm look” he lets out softly while both of his hands up in the air to show he means no harm.

“What do you want from me?” The seven-year- old kid asks little harsly to look intimate but fails miserably.

“Nothing, I saw you here all alone. That's why I came to ask about where you live. And where are your parents? Mom ? Dad?”
Jungkook again tried to ask softly
Thinking might be the kid is lost or he just lives here with his mom or dad on the road .

The stranger asking about his parents, his eyes became teary.remembering his abusive father who used to come back home all drunk and used to beat him for small mistakes; he shivers from the fear.

Looking at the stranger who was still waiting for the answer “no I don't have any home and parents” he replies breathing heavily having a hard time controlling his tears .

Watching this kid control his
emotions and trying to protect himself, something breaks in Jungkook.
Maybe he sees his younger self in this kid .

“Can I ask your name?” He again asks voice not above a whisper.

“T..taehyung my name is Taehyung”the kid mumbled out hiccuping between his cries.

The more this stranger was asking him questions the more it was getting hard for him to breathe,to take enough breath inside his lungs.

“Hyy! Taehyung, are you okay ? Look at me come on try to breathe '' Jungkook lets out too worried that something might happen to this kid.

He struggles, body moving forward on its own,he still tries to take air inside his system but fails miserably.

Rubbing his hands and back to help him calm down; guiding him to breathe calmly.finally!  don't know how many minutes have passed but the kid seems calm and able to breath without having any problem.

Just when he thought the situation was in control the kid went limp in his hold,his little body moving forward and swaying dangerously, he caught the kid before falling sideways and getting more injured than he already is .

Jungkook sings , running his hand over the kid's hair softly ,getting up while the kid in his hands close to his chest to provide more warmth.

looking down at the kid's peaceful face while sleeping; he mumbled to himself,  "this is not gonna be easy” .

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Jung hoseok ( hobi)
Works in a club.

.......

It was a filler chapter ,hope it wasn't too boring form next chapter it will get better.

Happy reading.

Rishu༊*·˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 248 11
" We aren't meant for each other " " Then why do you stay here? " " You want me to leave? " " Just leave " Jeon Jungkook, a cold hearted CEO. Kim T...
3.4K 100 6
To everyone else in the pack, Taehyung was innocent. They'd never exposed him to the outskirts of the pack. He'd never known the human or super natur...
16.1K 744 24
In which taehyung loves jungkook from high school, but jungkook doesn't but something made jungkook accept the proposal of taehyung and he showed too...
1.3K 45 16
Yeahhhh new stories are coming!!!As usual,Taekook Yoonmin and Namjin.What about Jhope?Of course I didn't forget our sunshine.Surprise!!Read about him...