βœ…LOVE YOU (Zhanyi )

By yizhanbunnyturtles

LOVE YOU [Zhanyi] (Completed) "I want to give him a gift that he loves, the way he always remember me" "Are y... More

Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3πŸ”ž
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11 πŸ”ž
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16 πŸ”ž
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Epilogue πŸ”ž

Chapter - 14 πŸ”ž

226 18 3
By yizhanbunnyturtles

LOVE YOU
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••

The four of them had dinner together with Yibo's usual drama. The couple learned from Zhan that Yibo's strange behavior was due to his pregnancy hormones. Yibo's behavior reminded them of Yibo who was the most mischievous child among them as a child.

After the meal, they sat together in the garden, and that's when Yibo remembered what Haikuan had said,

"Kuan....., when you came home, you insulted me for thinking I was someone else, who was that person tried to sneak into this house while I was away?"

Hearing what Yibo asked Haikuan, Zhan choked his saliva and began to cough violently.

Cheng patted him on the back and Haikuan gave him water.

Yibo looked at Zhan even as he moved his mouth to eat the chips.

Feeling Yibo's gaze on them, the trio turned to Yibo.

"Don't think too much, Bo. It's Zhan's assistant, she came to deliver his office file when Zhan was sick for a week and didn't go to the office." Hearing Cheng's words, Yibo stopped eating the chips in his hand and nodded at them giving a small smile. But Zhan and Haikuan didn't think that smile was sincere.

After talking for a while, Cheng and Haikuan said goodbye to the couple and left.

*
*
*

Zhan and Yibo reached the room and went to bed after getting fresh. Yibo, who was sitting on the bed and leaning on the headboard thinking about something, was suddenly startled when Zhan lifted his leg up on the pillow and massaged it.

"What is this"

"Both your legs are swollen, probably from traveling since this morning." Yibo didn't answer, instead looking at Zhan."Tell me, what do you want to ask? Don't keep them in mind." Zhan asked while massaging Yibo's leg without looking at his face.

"Did you really have a fever and be in bed for a week?"

"Hmm...."

"You alone, with no one to help you..." Yibo's eyes welled up.

"Hey, who said I was alone? " Zhan sat next to him and wiped his tears. "Gege, Kaun, Lam Uncle, and Xuama were with me." Yibo hugged him, "Yes... I didn't get any special treatment that I get whenever I have a fever, because my Kitten wasn't by my side." Yibo lifted his head while hugging him and kissed him on the lips.

"Sorry" he kissed again.

"What is this for?"

"Compensation"

"I liked this. If so, you will owe me a lot of compensation."

"I'm ready"

"Huh?"

Yibo pushed Zhan onto the bed and climbed onto his lap. Zhan wrapped his arms around his waist protectively.

"What do you want? I am willing to do anything to compensation" he said biting his lip.

"I don't need anything, just promise me that you will never leave me and stay with me like this forever"

"Hmm... Promise"

"Thank you dear...."

"Don't really have any other desires?...... I mean any compensation?" Biting his lips Yibo asked again.

Zhan smirked, his hands slowly crawling up Yibo's shirt and touching his skin.

"Is my Kitten horny?"

"Ahhhh.... Yes,....No..."

"No?"

"Mmmm..... I want to taste you now."

"Now?" Touching his bulging stomach, "Didn't my babies see daddy yesterday?" Looking at Yibo , Zhan raised his eyebrows playfully. "Is it their wish, or their mamma's wish?"

"That's not my babies wish....." He bit his lips. "I... I.... like how you dominate me now and love the ways how you make me scream your name." He said cheekily, grabbed Zhan's shirt and sat him up, then slowly got off his lap and knelt down on the floor. "But now I wanna hear you moan my name." He pulled down the zib of Zhan's pants, picked up junior Zhan from the boxer and swirled his tongue around it, saying, "Now I like this little guy. I want to taste Lil Zhan Zhan... Can you allow me to compensate you?" He asked with a very cute and innocent expression as he spoke the last line.

"W.... What..??"

Zhan was surprised to hear Yibo say that Yibo likes to be dominated by him?

"Mmmm..... Zhan zhan~ say, let me taste this" Yibo's cute face raised his arousal when he asked while swirling his tongue around his penis.

"Ahh.... Mhh....as you wish"

Zhan was on the edge of the bed and Yibo was kneeling on the floor between his legs and slowly began to swallow his cock. Zhan liked Yibo's way of compensation a lot. Yibo could read from Zhan's face that he was enjoying the feeling of his tongue slowly running over his cock as he slowly swallowed him inside. His mouth began to cover him completely, and Zhan felt immense pleasure as he swallowed it whole.

"Kitten..... ahhh...... it's.... so....
good"

Yibo's eyes were fixed on Zhan's expression as he savored his moans, Zhan's face flushed with pleasure and moaning his name made Yibo more excited. Zhan's eyebrows furrowed, his lips opened and his breathing became erratic, his hand gently positioned himself on his husband's head, burying his fingers in his wiry hair, joining the sway, Xiao Zhan held his breath and let out a muffled moan as he let himself be enveloped by the frenzy caused by the image of his husband between his legs.

"Kitten..... Ahhh....."

Zhan opened his mouth to say something, but all he could do was moan. He felt that he had reached the pinnacle of frenzy. Zhan's lips opened wider, his eyebrows came together much more, his hips curved and his fingers held the husband's hair tighter as he freed himself in the husband's mouth. Yibo sucked, gladly receiving what Zhan offered him, his hand in Yibo's hair fell to one side and Zhan's whole body lost strength. Yibo watched him with a smile as he licked his lips and fixed his husband's pants again, Yibo again climbed onto his lap as he watched him, the blush on his cheekbones was more intense and his black hair was messy. Xiao Zhan stared at him while trying to regain strength, Wang Yibo looked at him in wonder wondering what he had done in his life to have deserved such a beautiful husband as him.

"I love receiving these types of compensations"

"I'm glad you like it."

"Don't you want to?" Running a finger on Yibo's lips.

"I'm horny to taste my Little Zhan Zhan." Yibo kissed Zhan's fingers that touched his lips.

"You know, I once slipped off the stairs. Will you give compensation for that?"

"You horny...!"

"Me .....or You?" Zhan jocked. Yibo hit his chest playfully. "Ahhh.....it hurts.....ahh"

"Zhan Zhan?" Yibo looked in fear, wondering if something had happened to Zhan.

"I want compensation for this." Touching his chest and pretending to be in pain.

"Zhan...! Stop teasing me"

Zhan shot the back of Yibo's neck, pulling him closer, He wrapped him in a hug while Yibo buried his face in Zhan's neck and breathed his lavender scent.

"Kitten ~ tell me "

"Zhan Zhan?" Yibo looked at him questioningly.

"Kitten, I know you have something to ask me. Ask for it without keeping anything inside your heart. You know, we had to go through hellish days in our lives because of the lack of communication between us." Yibo nodded and decided to ask that doubt that was eating away at his peace.

"Zhan Zhan..... I don't doubt you,..... but seeing her by your side makes me feel uncomfortable."

"In two more months, her internship in my company will be over."

"One thing I don't understand is why she needed to come to Xiao's company and work as an intern instead of working at her own father's company, the Meng Group."

"Maybe I'm the reason." He let out a deep breath and hugged Yibo tightly again. "Kitten, remember this, only this kitten can win my heart then and now and forever." A smile appeared on Yibo's lips. "Why do you feel uncomfortable? You didn't win this game? " Yibo let go of the hug and looked at him surprised, "Didn't you get the winning trophy?" Raising an eyebrow teasingly, Zhan stroked Yibo's stomach.

"You know?"

"I know everything about you Kitten...." Pinching his nose.

"Yes, my trophy, our babies" Yibo smiled and hugged him. They stayed there for a long time, hearing each other's heartbeat. Yibo closed his eyes and fell into a brief sleep.

Zhan laid down the sleeping Yibo onto the bed, kissed him on the forehead and covered him with the blanket.

As he did not go to the office for two days, when Cheng came, he brought the pending files with him and handed them over to him.

He brought the file and the laptop to the bedside table and began his work. He sighed as he picked up the file for the next meeting. He began to feel that a great revolution would take place at this meeting, and Mengs was the reason for it. In his hand was a file about the textile business run by the Xiaos, Wangs, and Mengs together.

Clothing production was for Xiaos, designing for Wangs and marketing for Mengs. The business, which was going well at first, is now losing heavily, and the only losers are Xiao and Wangs. Whenever Mengs brings their product in the market, because of it's good quality and designs, at the beginning of the business, their products sold very quickly. But later the budget allocation shown by Mengs is very less. The reason for the loss they show is that the product is sitting in the warehouse without being sold, and some of the materials had to be destroyed, it started to get damaged. But the Xiaos and Wangs know that's not true. From the marketing study they also realized that their product still has good value in the market. So they decide to bust Mengs's lies in the upcoming meeting.

Zhan and his team found out about Meng's cheating during the market study, and according to that, he had already prepared the files against Mengs during the meeting. After adding a few more details as needed, he put the file aside and looked at the sleeping Yibo. "If Mengs tricks are exposed, she can be eliminated in two weeks." His eyes went back to the file, "What matters to me is the happiness of my babies and their mother, not our friendship, Meng Ziyi."

Zhan first met Meng Ziyi when he was going to study abroad. She fell in love with Zhan at first sight. After befriending Zhan, she confesses her love to him. But he rejected her love request because he said he was in love with someone else. But Ziyi was not ready to give up, so she expressed her desire to remain his best friend. Unaware of her intentions, he continued his friendship with her.

When he returned home from abroad, he realized that Yibo was also in love with him, and he immediately proposed to Yibo. After Yibo accepts his love request, the two become lovers.

Ziyi returned home with the intention of somehow making Zhan her love partner. But when she arrived, she found out that Zhan's love for Yibo was very deep.

Taking the banner of friendship, she started creating problems between them. Ziyi tried to establish in front of Yibo that she has more of a relationship with Zhan than a friendship, she challenged Yibo that she will win Zhan's love, and make him her partner. She also made fun of Yibo that since he is a boy, he can't provide a baby for Zhan like she can. And challenged him that she will win this game and get the trophy.

Her words hurt Yibo a lot, but he was not ready to give up his love for Zhan after listening to her.

But without their knowledge, Zhan overheard all this and proposed marriage to Yibo on another occasion when Ziyi was with him. It became a big shock for her.

Knowing that her father Meng, Wang, and Xiao were doing business together, she compelled her father for arrange her to work under Zhan.

Mr . Meng talk with Mr. Xiao and arranged his daughter's job as Zhan's assistant. Not being able disown his father's word, Zhan succumbed to it. It made Yibo very angry but he didn't cause too many problems because he knew that Zhan's love was only for him.

Although he hates her, Yibo only treats her as Zhan's friend, or the daughter of his father's business partner. But Haikuan wasn't like Yibo, he showed his hatred towards her. He hated not only her but the whole family. Because it's because of Ziyi's brother Yubin. Haikuan knows that Yubin is trying to flirting Cheng just as Ziyi is trying to flirting Zhan.

After Zhan finished his work, he took his mobile to type a msg to his brother. After sending the message, he left the mobile on the side table and before he got up, he got a call from his brother on his mobile.

"Gege?"

"Zhan... why did you leave a message saying to call Bowen?"

"Gege.... That... I have completed Meng's file. My goal is to inform the board members about Meng's cheating at the upcoming meeting. Not only that but also that the contract with them should be terminated."

"Zhan...don't you know it's not possible so quickly, even if you have proof against them, it will take a long time to set it up."

"That's why I told you to contact Bowen."

"Bowen has nothing to do with our business so why contact him?"

"The only police officer we can fully trust in this situation is Bowen and his team members. I mean to secretly file a cheating case against Meng and then have him inspect Meng's godown. If these things are not dealt with confidentially, if they come to know that we know that our products, which they show as damaged, are safely stored in their godown, they will immediately shift those products from there to another place and we will not be able to take any action against them. If, on the day of our planned meeting, Bowen suddenly makes a raid on Mengs' warehouses, the proof he finds, together with the support of the media, we can make it a big issue and publicize it, and get Mengs out of our partnership completely."

"Didi..... What if we couldn't find proof if something went wrong?"

"Nothing will happen Gege..., our trusted person who works under Mengs gave me a message that our product is in their godown. And even though Yibo doesn't tell me anything openly, I feel his insecurity. I want to avoid the insecurity my children and their mother feel because of the Meng family."

"Bro.....it's not just Yibo, Kuan is the same. My angry bird is more violent than Yibo on the subject of Mengs."

"Hey, what are you two gossiping about me?" Zhan heard Haikuan's voice on the other end of the line.

"Hasn't he slept yet?" Zhan asked his brother after hearing Haikuan's voice.

"No.... I don't think he'll ever sleep now."

"Why is that?"

"He is shopping..."

"Shopping? On this night?"

"Yes, it started after finding out about Yibo's pregnancy..... he has already booked all the baby products. You don't need to buy anything for babies anymore."

Hearing that, Zhan smiled. "Well then, see you tomorrow at the office".

After hanging up, he went to Yibo's side and lay down on the bed. Yibo sensed Zhan's presence and hugged him in his sleep. With a small smile, Zhan kissed his forehead and fell asleep, resting Yibo's head against his chest.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.....

.
.
.

Hi guys ~

How was today's chapter? do you like it? Hope you let me know your thoughts on today's chapter through the comments.

Our couple is as lovey-dovey as ever. You saw who and what the new character Ziyi is, what do you think, will this new person cause problems between our couple?

Many thanks to all my friends who read and support this book.

Meet again in next chapter....till then bye 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 24K 63
".. Zhan Ge.., can you 𝐏π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž 𝐌𝐞 .." cried Yibo in misery.. His eyes were filled with pain.. He hopelessly want to be loved by his H...
7.7K 615 17
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
58.9K 5.1K 29
One was 14 years old while the other was 20 years old when they got tied with each other through marriage in an unexpected circumstances. But love sl...
3.5K 604 11
Simple village omega Wang Yibo, cutting all stereotype norms focused to make a place for himself in the society found enticed by an new entry in the...