The Farmer's Daughter is the...

By witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue... More

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Jade Pendant
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Examination Results
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Vixen
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
Lianhua (Lotus) Village
The Poor Siblings
Vicious
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Rescue
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Arriving Home
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver
Wishes
Inquiry
Persuasion
Agree
Loquat Paste
Ye Feiyu
Hospitality

Untitled Chapter

1.2K 48 2
By witchy8181

"Wait! It's convenient for me now, I'll open the door." Sure enough, the courtyard door quickly opened, and Wang Dahua stood in front of several people with an awkward smile and a big patty face.

The village chief asked: "What are you going to do about you are slandering my reputation?"

Wang Dahua said: "Village chief, I'm sorry! I'm just talking nonsense, I'm just rambling, village chief you're the best village chief, I'm just angry and my mind is overactive, this mouth of mine, I deserve to be beaten!" After saying that, she gently slapped her own mouth twice.

The village chief didn't want to waste words with such a cunning woman, so he said directly: "This gentleman intends to buy Chun Wa and Qiu Ya by offering you silver, and both children have agreed to do so."

"No! I don't agree. If the two of them leave, who will do the work at home?" Wang Dahua retorted immediately.

"Didn't you say that raising the two of them would mean free food? Why are you no longer willing to do so now?" the village chief asked.

Wang Dahua rolled her eyes and said: "Young master, these two children are nothing more than wild children who grew up in the countryside, they can't defile your eyes, how do they know how to serve people!"

Qibao shook her fan and said: "There's no harm in it, they can be taught if they don't know how, but I see that they're quite good at serving people, see if they don't serve you so well that you don't have to do anything yourself?"

Wang Dahua's face turned red and she didn't know what to say for a moment.

Chun Wa on the side immediately shouted loudly: "Auntie, don't think that I don't know what you are thinking! Aren't you trying to sell my sister to the madam and get a wife for Brother Dabao, aren't you?"

When Wang Dahua heard this, her expression changed and she cursed angrily: "You scoundrel, how dare you talk to your aunt like this? When did I say that I wanted to sell your sister to the madam? Don't think that the village chief and this young man are here to support you, so you can just arrange it for me. See if I don't beat you to death!" After Wang Dahua pinched her waist and said that, she was about to slap Chun Wa.

Qibao pulled Chun Wa away and stood in front of Wang Dahua herself, her eyes contemptuously looking at Wang Dahua, if she dared to land the slap on her hand.

Wang Dahua also paused at the right time, had to retract her hand, and smiled: "Young master, look at what he said, this kind of false accusation against elders can be said, if young master buys them, they won't be able to ride on your head!"

Chun Wa's face was red with anger, he was afraid that Qibao would not want him and his sister because of the words of his eldest aunt, then their life in the future would be even more miserable than the life they had lived before, and he said hatefully: "I clearly heard what you said to Brother Dabao in the room. If I told a lie, I would be struck by thunder. Auntie, do you dare to swear that you didn't say such a thing?"

"I'm your elder! What oath do I need to make to you? You're a scoundrel who doesn't respect your elders. God will really strike you to death with lightning!" Wang Dahua shouted loudly.

"Okay! Stop talking nonsense and tell me why you don't want to sell these brothers and sisters to this young master?" said the village chief.

Wang Dahua rolled her eyes and said: "Then let me tell you the truth. It turns out that this young master is a young master from a wealthy family. What if these brothers and sisters follow this young master and catch their eye, and then come back to take revenge on me?"

The village chief snorted coldly and said: "Are you still afraid of revenge? If you had been nicer to their brothers and sisters, these two children would not have reached the point where they are voluntarily selling themselves now, they were not forced by you."

Wang Dahua was speechless.

Qibao didn't want to waste any more words with her and said: "I thought my time would be wasted on you? Don't worry, I'll never help this brother and sister against you in the future, and I won't have anything to do with you in the future."

Wang Dahua said: "What the young master is saying is that the young master is a person who does important things. Why would he care about me for being a slave, right?"

Qibao nodded and smiled sarcastically. Of course she would not go to trouble Wang Dahua, but whether the brother and sister would come back for revenge in the future was entirely up to them. After all, some revenge can only be relieved by avenging it personally, and she would not interfere.

Wang Dahua was simply afraid that the brother and sister would gain power. She used to mistreat the brother and sister so much, and was afraid that they would take revenge on her. Now that she thought about it, no master would lower himself to help a servant avenge herself, so she said: "How much money do you plan to pay to buy the two siblings?"

Qibao said: "Twelve taels."

Wang Dahua said: "Twelve taels? Master, are you kidding me? Isn't this too little? I won't sell it without sixteen taels!"

Qibao said: "Okay, village chief, go report it to the official now. I will definitely testify for you about how Wang Dahua framed you."

The village chief didn't want Wang Dahua to take advantage, so he cooperated and said: "Okay, sir, I'll go right away. I just haven't calmed down yet!"

When Wang Dahua saw the village chief turning around to leave, she immediately said anxiously: "Village chief, why are you speaking for outsiders? Don't forget that you are the chief of our Lotus Village. Why are your elbows turned outwards?"

The village chief said: "You know I'm the village chief now? Why don't you think about the fact that I'm the village chief when you accuse me falsely! It's all right! Qiu Ya that girl has been tortured by you to the point of dying, it's hard to say whether she has a chance to live or not, the young master still has to spend money to find a doctor to check on her, it stands to reason that the young master is at a loss!"

"This..." Wang Dahua also knew that she had struck too hard. Wang Dahua also knew that she had acted too harshly, not to mention that half of the pancake given to the girl yesterday was snatched away by her son and fed to the dog. Counting that, she had not eaten for two days, and she had to do so much work every day. If she really lost her life, would she go to jail? The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became, so she added: "Okay, then I will suffer a little loss and sell it to the young master for just ten taels. You don't know that Chun Wa is very strong and can do a lot of work. He will definitely be able to serve the young master well."

Qibao didn't say anything nonsense, took out the pen and ink from the cloth bag hanging on Xiongda's body, and began to write the deed of sale.

But after a while Qibao blew on the ink and said: "Put your fingerprints on it!"

After Wang Dahua pressed her fingerprints, Qibao took out ten taels of silver and threw it to Wang Dahua.

Wang Dahua immediately reached out and took it, smiling as she looked at the twelve taels of silver, and carefully placed it in her arms.

After seeing that the matter was done, Qibao didn't bother to say anything and left Wang Dahua's house with everyone.

After returning to the village chief's house, Chun Wa immediately knelt on the ground and said: "Thank you, Master, for accepting us. I will serve you well in the future. I kowtow to you on behalf of my sister. Thank you for saving my sister." After saying that, he kowtowed several times.

"You siblings are considered to have met a good person, the young master is a good person. You siblings can listen to the young master, I do not know if I can see you siblings again in the future, the village chief grandpa hope that you must take care of yourself, if it was not because of my family life is not easy, I will take your siblings to my home, but... Ai!" The village chief shook his head and said helplessly.

"No, Grandpa Village Chief, you have always taken good care of me and my sister. After I leave with the young master, you must take care of your health. If there is a chance, Chun Wa will definitely repay you!"

Qibao said: "Chun Wa, you'll have a chance later, so you and Qiu Ya will come with me later! I have other things to do."

Chun Wa said: "Yes, but my sister is still very weak, sir. I'm afraid she won't be able to walk for long..."

"It doesn't matter, I just let Xiong Da hold Qiu Ya. The weight is nothing to him." Qibao pointed at Xiong Da and said.

Chun Wa immediately saluted the bear and said: "Thank you, Uncle Bear."

Seeing Xiong Da just standing there blankly, not moving or speaking, Chun Wa scratched the back of his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 9.7K 28
Softness ruined Madaket Rosales. Never again will she be gentle. FINNICK ODAIR (slowburn) / pre-thg ━ mockingjay © 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖘 (also publish...
35.3K 71 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
353K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
2M 99.5K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...