vivace | graphic portfolio.

By CHUFLIX

welcome to vivace, my graphic portfolio where I share my mediocre work with you because why not? More

vivace.
1. SKY GALLERY
━ my wish
━ ocean
━ thank you
━ drvnkdazed collab
━ fantasy island
━ snow white
━ portal
2. COFFEE SHOP
━ one

━ sugary hearts

26 9 0
By CHUFLIX

06/05/2024
sugary hearts

as i was planning on returning, i decided to redo  all my covers starting with my eldest published book: sugary hearts.

this book was definitely the turning point in which my account went from writing to graphics and introduced me to a new community.

although this book has ended, it still holds a special place in my heart.

i hope you enjoy this and look forward to the rest of my book covers soon, byee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.4K 122 6
This is an awards! This is for anyone wanting feedback or anyone who wants to see what other people have to say about your story! Don't be afraid to...
236 60 6
The strength of an incessive wild beast which had the blood of valor running through it veins could terminate a world full of lies,secrets and myster...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...