Echoed Whispers of Love

By thaliahbridget

Mazi thinks everything is fixable given the right tools and time, just not herself. She's irreversibly broken... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Yeah Yeah Yeah...

2 0 0
By thaliahbridget

Y'know this is all the fun information and disclaimers that all authors need to put but no one actually reads.

First and foremost; my name is Thaliah Bridget and Echoed Whispers of Love© is my original work. While this is based LOOSELY on real-life experiences, it is my experiences only. Any similarities are purely coincidental as all names, characters, places, events, or companies named are fictitious, they came from my imagination.

All that being said, all rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to being stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise without my direct permission. If you see this in any other place, aside from Wattpad, and especially without my name attached, please report it and inform me!

Thank you for taking the time to read this (if you did, I'm grateful!)

Let the adventure begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
738K 61.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.1M 29.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...