TWISTED ANGEL || Tk

Por _Little_heart_00

Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for oth... Más

Prologue
01
02
Introduction🥂
03
04
05
06
07
08
NEW STORY🥂💕
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28🔞
29🔞
30
31
32
33
THE END

22

497 37 7
Por _Little_heart_00

{ ⚠️Hey buns please check out Hidden Love and support me,  i am writing new script it was an indian theme 🐥❤️  also follow me sweeties you know I want yours support so badly and please do comments after reading the chapters 🥲💕 anyways sorry for the delay so enjoy this chapter buns ✨💗}

>>>>>>
.

{This is how jungkook was glared at him but i forgot to post 🥲}

???: 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰. 𝘏𝘦. 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭  𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮

Jungkook suddenly growled loudly his fangs were visible he was looking so dangerous to make his family scary as hell and jihoo was scared he was about to defense himself but jungkook jump on him and bite him hard and the bleed was dripping down on the floor from his hand, jihoo was crying in pain, but again jungkook growled loudly and darkly, shiver running over their spain to see jungkook including taehyung but he was imagine what if jungkook was human form what will he do and how hot he look because now he observed him so he was day dreaming about jungkook human form and he was lost in his thoughts, he don't heard Namjoon was shouting his name.

Namjoon: TAE. He patted at his shoulder and taehyung back from her day dreaming and looked at Namjoon blanky

Tae: Y-yes hyung.

Namjoon: Stop jungkook Or that boy will die now. He said and taehyung nodded

Tae: Bun stop fighting or else you will get tired, Come to me i will give you your favorite banana milk. he said the total family was looking at taehyung with an open mouth in shock and shaking their heads.

Jungkook stopped and looked at her and he nodded, he slowly went to him, he smiled and held him, they went to the bathroom to clean the jungkook face .

But jihoo was planning something evil to take his revenge and he left.

---------------------------------------

With Taekook....✨

Taehyung was cleaning the jungkook face which was drenched in blood but jungkook was admiring his baby angel without blinking.

Tae: I know hotty I am pretty, but don't look at me too much. he wink at him who was open his open-like smiles widely but he looked at taehyung.

Now taehyung was looking at jungkook and kissed his forehead, suddenly stopped his smile and looked at  taehyung who dried his bunny hair fastly and took him without making eye contact with jungkook downstairs were there family settled on the couch, taehyung sat in the couch and his bun was beside him.

Namjoon: Today kook was being angry why so.

Juni/haneul/hobi: Because kook is too possessive over everything. They said it was in sync and jungkook was looking down because his family exposed him so he was shy in front of taehyung.

Haneul: And you know he will never be allowed to touch or use his things another person who is not he even not with us Or hobi no one allows- he was continued about jungkook, they are laughed at his crazy things... Time passed away quickly.

Tae: ok we should go. He said but haneul and juni smile faded.

Haneul: Tae can you stay here.

Tae: I am really sorry uncle, I don't want to go but tomorrow I have urgent work at the hospital. he said that they also nodded and said to visit them in their free time and after taehyung and others left.

__________________________

A week later~~•

Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping on the couch and suddenly Taehyung was awakening and looked outside but he gasped and smiled widely, taehyung quickly went to his closet  and opened he grab some clothes that he bought four days back which he specially bought for his bun and he also change his clothes and went to jungkook. 

Tae: Bun wake up. he shakes the bunny (our kook oops 🫢 sorry taehyung's kook🫡❤)  jungkook always wakes up and looking at taehyung.

Tae doesn't say anything he quickly wears a dress to jungkook and puts on the shoes for his bunny legs and takes him outside, Jungkook smiles widely and playing with snow he quickly captures many pictures and sends a few pictures to "FAMILY GROUP" which including juni, haneul and hobi now.

                                       Tae: See who is here. 
                                       being so cute, pretty and    
                                       handsome here❤

Jin: Oh my cuties
just like me.🥺❤❤

Jimin: Tae buys so much
stuff for our kook, but yeah
he looks soooo cuteeee.🐰🥰❤

Haneul: My son is so pretty.😍❤

Juni: My baby was really
looking so cute. 😘😘❤

Yoongi: See he was looking
handsome.❤

Namjoon: Kook really cute.🥰

Hobi: My baby brother
soo cute.🥺🥰❤

                                   Tae: Of course he is my                  
                                    baby bun after all, okay bye
                                    we are playing.....Guy's you
                                   really miss the cutest site
                                  ever, and, I am already blessed
                                  so, I share with you some,
                                  enjoy Guy's byee.💅🏻😌🤓

Jim: We miss it and
tae was enjoying🥲

Jin: I really wanted to
go there but we can't
In this whether🥲🥺
But I wanna gooo😞

Haneul: ^^^^

Juni: ^^^^

Hobi: ^^^^

Namjoon: ^^^^

Jimin: ^^^^

Yoongi: ^^^^

Taehyung saw all the messages with a big smile and started playing with jungkook again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HEY BUNS❤

Do you like today's chapter sweeties 💕 if you do then please do votes and comments and tell me how you feel after reading this chapter and also sorry for the delay, please also check out "Hidden Love"❣️

And what are you thinking about jihoo.👀I really wanted to give you spoiler alert🚨 but I don't wanna spoil your suspicions soo be ready for it my buns🐥✨

DO FOLLOW💗

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

314K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
43.9K 1.8K 27
(Completed) A happy jungkook example to true beauty, every single person who see him want him, his innocent and cheerful behaviour make him more ado...
332K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...