SOMETHINGS..

By Ardra182

Two pure souls who has nothing but love in their heart, found each other to lead their own journey: whether... More

chapter 1
note
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

234 16 5
By Ardra182

yesterday's  promise he made to his dear father in law might have played in his head again and again that his unconscious mind didn't miss to wake him up early in the morning . He was clueless or should I say dumb founded when he found himself awake  when the sky was still dark. He blinked several time and looked  around to gain his  lost presence of mind .

"Why am I awake in the early morning?"

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows and scratched his head. The annoyance clearly seen in his face. As an  answer to his question , yesterday's event  played in his mind.

"Oo that's why"

A look of realisation came to his face as he sighed.

Suddenly a certain someone came to his mind that he immediately turned his head. The annoyed yet defeated expression soon went away as his eyes took in the sight of his beautiful husband sleeping like an  innocent baby. His face became filled with adoration so tender like a mother looking at her child. He slowly layed down  beside jungkook without making any noise . His eyes wandered around the sleeping face of the younger which made his heart eraticaly beat in an unknown rhythm.

(Only consider the face )

A smile bloomed on his lips as he snuggled a little bit closer to get an even more near view of the sleeping bunny.  His left hand; like having a mind of its own,  slowly raised towards the ethereal face of the younger. It removed the strands of hair that was teasing him by obstructing the view of younger's pale forehead . The fingers of his traced the eyebrows of the sleeping male and he sighed as he felt the thick but small hairs softly gliding through his finger tips.

His fingers glided through his face like a feather gliding through a smooth mirror. He thumbs carrased the silky chubby cheeks ..

"soo soft"!!!

He whispered dreamly. His fingertips  played with  the long lashes and traced through his cute button nose . He bit his lips to hide his smile as he give a boop on the nose tips. He chuckled adoringly when the younger scrunch his nose.

But as the fingers glided downwards , his expression darkened . As the fingers traced on the smooth petal like lips, he gulped. He felt greedy as his thumb seems to thoroughly enjoying the feeling of it's softness. He unconsciously scooted more closer to his face. He closed his eyes as he felt the warm breath on his own lips. When he very  slightly felt the feather like touch of those lips on his, he suddenly jolted awake  from whatever trance he was in. He sweat profusely as he sat up on the bed . His hand unconsciously moving to his own lips. As he registered what happened he looked at jungkook again .

"Ooo fuck!"

He sweared silently and clenched his jaw as the view  came across his eyes..

His eyes widened as he felt the same hard feelings down there..

" You've got to be kidding me"

He gulped down the bile and sprinted towards the bathroom after  taking his track suit

At the bathroom, taehyung stood infront of the mirror after placing his clothes in the hanger..

"What happened to you taehyung. This is not how it was . You had good control over your feeling but where did it go now? Even if he is your wife , you can't do anything without his permission. Damn what did I even think of when I was going to kiss him a while ago. I whouldn't be able to forgive myself if I had taken advantage of him in his sleepy state. "

Taehyung took a deep breath as he shut his eyes

" I didn't have a talk with him about this particular thing . At this point we are now  getting to know each other. I still have to confirm my feelings for him.  being physically intimate now will become soo rushed. I need to hang on and control my patience around him. But, but he is unknowingly seducing me. Gosh he is gonna be the death me ughhhh"

Well let's just say, he had a long time in the bathroom.

Timeskip.....

Taehyung didn't spared a glance at jungkook as he descended the stairs looking for his dear father in law. He frowned when he saw no one at the living room. He checked the time and it said it's going to be almost six .

"Guess it's still early then. Damn I should've asked him about the time."

He sighed

"Let's just wait for them here"

Taehyung sat down on the couch before he took the glass from the table and allowed himself to drink some water.

Soon after that,  he took his phone and started scrolling through it. He got shocked when he saw messages from both his Pa and jimin.

"Great my death is near now"

He gave a call to his Pa first

"Hello?"

Taehyung chuckled when he heard sleepy voice of the elder.

"Hello pa "

"Ohh son. Why in the early morning? Haven't got any sleep?"

"It's not that , Appa asked me if I  could accompany him to jogging today. "

"Oh wow!! Don't tell me you are going?"

"Why? can't I go?"

" But what happened to my son who hate early morning things like this? Impressing your in laws huh?"

"It's nothing like that. Aren't you the one who said to make bond with my in laws?.  I didn't want to disappoint him that's why . And it's not only me, but Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung are also going."

"Oh! Anyway as a matter of fact you don't have to impress them son . They gave you their precious son because they were already impressed by you"

"Don't you have to sleep? why are you teasing me in the early morning."

"Says the one who broke my sleep  . But whatever , I am not saying anything now.

"Hmm. How is company going? "

"It's going fine. but I feel bad about Jimin"

Taehyung chuckled

"Why? what happened?"

"He has been grumpy lately and was whining a lot about the hectic works. Since you're not here, he has been facing so many work loads recently"

"I understand. It must have been difficult for him, but why you both didn't tell me"

"He insisted not to tell you because his best friend have  finally gotten  married so he wanted him to fully enjoy his newly married life. And  he said you would have to repay him when he decided to marry. so it is only fare now"

Taehyung smiled

"I'll check if I can do something about the workloads. Before that I have to call him because I couldn't attend his call yesterday "

"I figured you would be busy . So anyway let me sleep then. happy jogging son"

"Yeah whatever"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he cut the call. Taking a deep breath, he called jimin. Within a few rings, the other male took the call..

"FUCK OFF PEOPLE LET ME SLEEP"

Taehyung flinched when loud shout heard from other side. He widened his eyes putting on a strange expression as he looked at the phone screen only to find the other had cut the call.

But suddenly Taehyung flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to find namjoon standing there with a apologetic expression .

"I'm sorry Tae . I didn't mean to startle you. "

"It's okay hyung . "

"Are you waiting for a long time now?"

"Kind of I guess"

Taehyung replied with a sheepish expression making Namjoon chuckle.

" I am sorry that I forgot to tell you about the time . It's always like this . Appa would ask us to join him for jogging but he forget it himself. "

"Oh!"

Taehyung nodded understanding

"Where is hoby hyung?"

"He must be in the room . you check on him while I wake up Appa"

"Ok"

Taehyung moved to Hobi's room. He stood infront of the doorand knocked on it .

"Come in "

Taehyung came inside the room to see hobi getting ready.

"Oh Tae are you here to fetch me? I'm almost ready"

"You don't need to hurry hyung. Appa haven't waken up yet"

"Obviously . I thought so . this uncle never changes."

Taehyung smiled

"Come on tae . Let's head downstairs "

Taehyung nodded . As they descended the staires, they found Namjoon already sitting on the couch .

" Where is Appa hyung?"

"He is getting ready and will be here in any minute now"

Namjoon replied to Taehyung

"This appa never changes right?"

"Yeah I feel sorry for Taehyung. He had to sacrifice his sleep in the early morning  just because we didn't tell him the exact time."

Hoby had a look of realisation.

"It's okay hyung. I don't mind"

"But I'm really sorry son"

They all looked at Hyun woo who came towards them with an apologetic expression.

"Don't say that Appa you're  making me feel like a stranger."

Hyun woo smiled as he pat his shoulder.

"Shall we go guys"

They all nodded as they went out.

They walked, talked and laughed all The way towards the park. They were there for jogging but what was happening there was anything but jogging . The four of them bonded well together you can say this jogging helped them to break whatever shell they had with each other.

Taehyung had a glowing smile on his face being showered with love and respect from the three of them.  It was all new for him . For a person who lived all his life in a solitude, now had so many people who looks at him with love and wish for his well being . It all happened just because it's a sweet angel said yes to him. Smile bloomed  on his lips as he remember that angel.

Hyun woo showed off his son in laws  and his nephew in front of his friends and neighbours. He found a great deal of happiness and pride as he witnesses envy on those faces.

For hyunwoo , his sons are his weakness. He always had worry regarding their life partners like every other father's have. Finding such son in laws like Taehyung and Namjoon made his sons his strength rather than weakness.

For Namjoon and Hobi, Taehyung have become their  little brother. As they knew how Taehyung's life was they were craving to  give  him  the protection of a older brother. No it is not a mere sympathy. It is just their family companionship . In another words , love.

Taehyung never felt the protectiveness of a older brother before. It made him overwhelmed to realise that he have his older brother's back now to rely on in the vulnerable times.

Time skip....

After jogging they arrived at their home. They were pretty hungry so they directly went to the kitchen to find Yuna, jin and some maids cooking .

"Oh you guys arrived? " (Yuna)

"Yep what's today's special ?"

"It's nothing serious hobi"

"Joon check on our daughter , she mustve woken up by now. "

Namjoon nodded as he went to his room

" You three , get freshen up fast. Breakfast is almost ready"

The three nodded.

Taehyung gently opened the door and saw jungkook all dressed up standing on fron the the mirror doing skin care. He gulped when he found it sensual how he moves his hands throughout his body.

Sensing an intense gaze jungkook turned his head to see taehyung looking at him strangely.

"Oh you've arrived ? How was jogging with them?"

Jungkook smiled making taehyung blink his eyes. Then he widened his eyes as he stammered.

"Huh? Ah i-it was g-good"

Jungkook frowned

" Taehyung why are you soo red"

Jungkook worriedly came towards him making him take a step back. It made jungkook stop on his track  with a frown.

"It's nothing . It's the heat due to all the sweating"

"Oh?"

Jungkook still had confused expression on his face

"I'll take a bath now"

Taehyung without making jungkook say anything, took his towel and clothes before going into the bathroom hurriedly .

"What happened to him . So strange"

Jungkook mumbled confused but shrugged it as he went downstairs.

As the day progressed jungkook found taehyung avoiding him deliberately. Jungkook didn't got even a minute to talk to him. As soon as breakfast was over, taehyung busied himself by spending time with others. He didn't even look at jungkook. When jungkook come & talk to him. He always end the convo with just short sentences  .

It whould be an understatement to say jungkook is hurt.

More than hurt he is angry ...

" No matter how much you hide away from me, at the end of the day you have to come to me . Just you wait taehyung . "

Beware the double bunny!!!!

Fear the double bunny!!!!!!

Pray for  taehyung 🙏🏻

I'm sorry if this chapter seems rushed. There is nothing much to write on this chapters but I don't want to use time skips either. For me unnecessary time skips ruins the story.

I already said that it is a light reading book . Just to be read as a comfort book after angsty ones. It might be boring but that's how the plot of this story is set . If you want angst, I'm telling you it might take a little while..

Any way , the next update will be in this week itself . Till then ......

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you allll...❤️💜

Stay safe and healthy

Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.1K 46
jungkook's a determined kid.. and Shout out to the Jeon parents for raising a respective man with a bad attitude who has the biggest heart but is a b...
251K 8.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
28.8K 1.3K 12
A story with lots of triangles surrounding a clueless bunny..!! The story samples, "He is just clueless, Taehyung." "No one in this fucking world ca...
78.7K 5K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...