The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.

Chapter 33.

45.4K 2.8K 180
By _authormanpreet

Avayan was sitting in his cabin when Vipul came there and said, "Boss! we searched every corner of that forest. But there was no trace of the consignment. Even JD found nothing. And the vehicle in which the consignment was transported. We have found that vehicle but it is burnt."

Avayan on Vipul's statement, "Hmm".

Vipul said further, "Boss! I think Mr. Rana is behind this."

On hearing this, Avayan stood up from his place and put his hands in the pockets, he walked towards the balcony and said, "No Khanna, he is not Mr. Rana. Tony is keeping an eye on him."

Vipul immediately said, "If not Rana then who else could it be?"

Thinking something, Avayan said, "Whoever he is, he can't stay hidden for long, anyway go back to your work."

Vipul bowed his head, "Yes Boss". Saying this, Vipul left from there and Avayan was still standing in front of the balcony looking outside.

The same thing was bothering him. He stood there for some time and then took out his phone and called someone, and when the phone was answered from the front, he said, "Where is he?"

Meanwhile, a voice came from ahead, "Boss! right now he is in his office."

Hearing this, he hung up the phone without saying anything further and then placed both his hands on the table, he looked in front and said, "It would be better if you just concentrate on your work. Because if you come in my way this time, you will end up there."

Saying this, he hit both his palms forcefully on the table.

On the other hand, Aadhar came to the bureau to collect all his documents and stuff. He was in his cabin when Karan came there and said, "Sir! I have come to know from some sources that the drug has connection with that JD. Because that JD had come on that route twice."

Aadhar stopped there while doing his work hearing Karen's words. He looked at him and said, "You sure?"

Karan said, "Not yet, but it seems so from his actions."

Aadhar said to himself, "JD has a connection with drugs and Mad Wolf has a connection with JD."

Karan further said, "Sir! when are you leaving?"

After listening to Karan, Aadhar came out of his thoughts and said, "Umm! In the evening".

"And yes, keep an eye on everything and give me moment-to-moment updates." He added.

Karan said, "Sure sir".

Aadhar kept all his stuff in a box and then picked it up and said, "Come, let me meet the new guests before leaving."

After some time, both of them reached the same old building where they had kept the drugs and those two men. Aadhar and Karan came out of the car with masks on their faces. They had completely hidden their faces with black masks.

After getting down from the car, both of them looked at each other and then went inside. They went into a room. Where they had kept those two men. There was only one lamp in that room. Which was hanging above those men's head.

Those men were tied to chairs and their mouth was taped. Karan removed the tap from a man's mouth and then stood back.

Aadhar said, making his voice heavy so that they would not recognize him, "Look, we won't do anything to you. You just tell us on whose behalf, I mean for whom, you are taking these drugs."

The man was just staring at Aadhar but not saying anything. On which Aadhar further said, "If you want to get out of here then open your mouth".

And Karan took out his gun and pointed it at the man, he said angrily, "He will not speak like this, because all we know that the ghosts of kicks do not agree with words sir".

Aadhar and Karna were very surprised because there was not a single wrinkle of fear on the faces of both of them. They remained calm even after being held at gunpoint.

Aadhar looked at the man and said, "You are so stubborn man".

Hearing this, the man said without any expression, "Whoever you are, you shouldn't have done all this. You don't even know with whom you have taken enmity."

Karan got irritated at this, "Yes man tell us, we also want to know with whom we have taken enmity."

On this the man said, "The day he comes to know about you and reaches you, that day will be your last day in this world."

Karan said laughingly, "And how will he know? You will tell him?"

"Oh! but how will you tell him because without our consent you cannot move even an inch from here. So it would be better if you keep this dialogue to yourself and tell us who you work for." He continued.

Leave alone speaking, the man did not even react to this. Seeing this, Aadhar and Karan started looking at each other. And then Karan again taped the man's mouth in frustration and then both of them went out from there.

Karan placed both his hands on his waist and said angrily, "Sir! they are not ready to open their mouth. Now how will we know who is behind all this?"

Placing his hand on Karan's shoulder, Aadhar said, "Don't worry, I'm sure, this plan of ours will not go waste, we will definitely get something."

"But remember one thing very clearly, whoever he is, he is very dangerous, so be extra careful, think carefully before taking any step. Because now you have to see everything here." He added.

Karan said on this with full confidence, "Yes sir! don't worry at all, I will handle everything here."

Aadhar left from there straight for his home and went to his room. He had made all the preparations to leave.

He started looking at some files lying on his study table when his attention went to his transfer letter lying in the drawer.

He took out the transfer letter and said, "My whole plan got spoiled because of you." Saying so, he opened the transfer letter and started looking at it. And suddenly his facial expression changed completely and he placed his hand on his forehead and said loudly, "Oh man what is this?"

Then wait a bit, "Frustrated by the sudden transfer, I did not even notice that I have been transferred here, from where I can get answers to not just one but many questions. How did it slip from my mind that this is the same place where Avayan lived."

"Now no one can stop me from reaching you Avayan, this is unexpected, totally unexpected". Saying this, Aadhar quickly put all the papers in his bag and went out of his room.

Evening time,

Nitya was sitting in the hall and Coco was playing on the floor near her. She was looking at Coco only. Meanwhile, kaka came and said, "Daughter! I have some work, I will come after some time."

Nitya nodded and kaka left from there. She looked at Coco sitting there for some time and then got up from there and went to her room.

And taking her diary, she sat down and started writing something in it and said to herself with a smile, "I never thought something like this could happen to me in this life. I know dear diary I tell you this again and again. But what do I do? Whenever Ava's face comes in front of me, the first thought comes to my mind that, how can Ava be in my destiny and how can my life be so beautiful? Do you know these months I have spent here with Ava are still like a beautiful dream to me?"

Avayan had also come home and after freshening up, he was going towards dressing when his phone started ringing. He picked up the phone and put it to his ear and Vipul's voice came from ahead, "Boss! Mr. Mehta wants to meet you."

Avayan said, "Okay, fix the meeting for tomorrow".

Vipul said, "Yes Boss". Hearing this, he hung up the phone and then went towards the wardroom. And came out wearing fresh clothes and Nitya aslo came from ahead.

Seeing her he said,"You here?"

Nitya, without reacting anything to this, came and stood near him and then said to him in signs, "I want to see this house".

Avayan raised his brows, "What? This house?"

Nitya nodded and further said in signs, "Yes! you show me. Because I want to know well, what else is there in this house that I don't know about."

Avayan started looking at her and she aslo looking at him.

Even after some time, when Avayan did not say anything, Nitya gestured, "What happened? Let's go".

Nitya started going out from there. Avayan stopped her by holding his hand and suddenly he pulled her towards himself and held her by her waist.

She was looking at him without any expression. Her eyes were only on his face. Being so close to him, she could feel a pleasant fragrance coming from his hair. Which she liked the most.

She was very attracted to the fragrance of his hair, but even she herself could not understand why?

Avayan, looking at Nitya, removed the hair from her face and put it behind her ear and said with a slight smile, "Sugar! Tell me directly that you don't want to know about this house but about me."

"Am I right Mrs. Rathore?", He said further in a slow voice in her ear.

Her eyes became wide, she started wondering how he knew that she wanted to know about him only.

He placed both his hand on her waist and pulled her even more closer to him, he said, "Right Princess?"

She placed her hand on his chest and turned him back and nodded. He smiled at this sit on the sofa in front.

She stood in front of him and then said in signs, "Okay then tell me."

Avayan asked, "What?"

Nitya took a deep breath in irritation and then came forward and started staring at him. He said on this, "Don't stare like that."

Nitya sat on the table in front of him. Looking at him with a serious look she said in signs, "I want to know why you live here."

Avayan understood Nitya's words and said, "Sugar, I live here because I don't want anyone being around me."

Nitya quickly gestured with her hands, "Why?"

Avayan held her hands and said softly, "I like the presence around me only of that person who is mine, not anyone else's."

Nitya got thoughtful after hearing this and after a while she asked in signs, "But your family?"

Understanding this, anger started appearing in Avayan's eyes. He closed his eyes and then said without any emotion, "They are not my family, and what you see as yours is not necessarily yours."

Saying this he placed his hand on her face and said further, "You are the only one who is mine, that is why you are with me and will always be."

"My family is only from you, because you are mine. You are a part of me, Princess." He added.

Nitya was just listening to Avayan, looking at him, she could also see the pain in his words. He looked at her with a slightly painful smile and then kissed her on her forehead.

She was able to feel the pain hidden in his words but she was not able to understand the reason for it.

They were just sitting there like that when his started ringing. He got up from there and went to answer the phone. Nitya, seeing him leaving, said in her mind, "You may not have said anything Ava, but your eyes could not hide your inner pain. They have expressed your condition, Ava."

Thinking this, she left from there and Avayan took a look at her while leaving and then started talking on his phone. She went to her room and sat on the bed.

Avayan's face was appearing in front of her again and again. She said in her mind, "I thought that pain and troubles were only in my life, but seeing the pain hidden in Ava's eyes, I feel that my pain is very small in comparison to his suffering. There is definitely something very terrible behind all this. Because of which he becomes so angry with his family."

Thinking all this, her eyes became moist. She remained sitting there like that for some time and then got up and went to the washroom.

After talking on the phone, Avayan threw his phone on the bed and then sat on the sofa in front. He closed his eyes and said, "You have the right only on my happiness and calmness Princess, not on pain, nor will I ever let this pain come to your share".

"I don't want to tell you what you want to know because I want to keep that pain inside me. And this is not because I want to forget it or want to run away from those wounds. Rather, I myself scratch those wounds every day so that the pain of those wounds remains with me and I never forget that pain, it always remains fresh in my mind. So that I can give pain to the cause of this pain, so much pain that the very definition of pain changes for them." He continued.

On the other hand, Aadhar's house

Aadhar had come to the hall with all his luggage and was just getting ready to leave. His mother started looking at him with disappointment, on which he laughed and said, "Maa why are you getting sad like this? I am not going to any other country but to another state only."

Aadhar had just said this when a voice came from behind, "Leave it Aadhar, there is no use in telling this to her, your mother will react as if she don't know how far you are going from her, but don't worry about her. I am here for her, you just concentrate on your work."

Aadhar looked back, his father was standing behind, seeing him Aadhar laughed and said, "Yes Papa, of course."

His father came forward and said, "Come on, you'll be late. Come, I'll drop you off."

On this Aadhar said, "No papa, Karan is coming, he will drop me, don't worry."

Meanwhile Karan came there and as soon as he arrived, Aadhar went out after meet his parents. And they left for the station.

Aadhar sat in the car and asked, "What did those people say?"

Karan said, "No sir, neither of them is ready to open their mouth." Aadhar does not say anything further on this.

They had understood that those man would not say anything. And this was not good at all for both of them.

They reached station within some time. Aadhar gave a page to karan and said, "Keep this with you, if ever you feel that things are getting out of your hands or you are not able to handle anything, then call him, he will help you."

Karan took that paper from Aadhar's hand and then Aadhar got down from the car and went inside the station. Whereas Karan opened that paper and said with surprise, "Manik? Who is he?"

Having said this, Karan kept looking at the paper for some more time and then folded it, kept it in his wallet and went from there.

Avayan and Nitya were sitting in the dining room and eating. Avayan was not reacting to anything, he was completely calm. But Nitya's attention was only on him, and all the same things were still going on in her mind.

Avayan left from there without saying anything after having his meal and Nitya started watching him from behind, meanwhile kaka came there and said, "What happened Nitya?"

Looking at Kaka, she shook her head and then started eating her food.

Next morning,

It was around five o'clock in the morning when a train stopped on the platform of a station and Aadhar came out of it.

He got down from the train, I looked around and said, "Hmm! So, I have reached a new destination".

Then wait a bit, "Let's see how many puzzles this city solves." Having said this, Aadhar came out of the station and his attention went to the board of this city outside the station, a smirk appeared on his lips and he saluted the board laughing. That board was from Jaipur city. He sat in a taxi and left from there.

Avayan had got this transfer done but perhaps he did not know that the Aadhar was transferred to Jaipur. Vipul was looking after the entire transfer work. Vipul just wanted to send Aadhar far away from Mumbai. Where does he get transferred other than Mumbai? He had nothing to do with this matter.

But perhaps knowingly or unknowingly Aadhar had come to where he should be at this moment. From where all his lingering questions could be solved.

On the other hand,

Nitya came down, she asked kaka about Avayan. Because he was not in his room. Kaka understood and said, "Baba is gone, it's been a long time since he left."

She said to herself with surprise, "He left so soon?"

Kaka said Nitya to have breakfast. She nodded and she came to the dining area to have breakfast.

The same thoughts of yesterday were still going on in her mind. That's why she first went to his room to meet him, but Avayan was not there.

Avayan was sitting in his cabin, when Vipul cam there in a hurry and said, "Boss! The work is done. That officer has gone from here."

Avayan smirked and said, "Great".

"Did you come to know something about the consignment, Khanna?". He asked.

Vipul said, "No Boss! Nothing has been found out yet. But, I will find out very soon."

Avayan did not say anything on this. Vipul said further, "Boss! Mr. Mehta has come, he is waiting for you."

Avayan said, "Okay".

Hearing this Vipul left from there and after some time, Avayan also came out of his cabin and went straight to the conference room.

As he reached there, the two people who were already there stood up. He asked them to sit.

When Avayan sat down, Mr. Mehta quickly said, "Mr. Rathore, We are here for-?"

Mr. Mehta had just said this much when Avayan said in his stern voice, "Mr. Mehta, when all the things have already been decided, then is there any special reason for coming here suddenly?"

Mr. Mehta said, "Yes of course, there is a very special reason. The cost of the planning model you have given us is very high, while another company is providing us the same model at a lower cost, so why should we work on your model?"

"Which company?", Avayan asked.

Mr. Mehta said, "KR Construction". Hearing this, Avayan stood up from his place laughing strangely.

⁠✿⁠✿

Chapter 34 is already out on scroll Stack.

So, here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you and love you✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 543 13
A story of fates which were destined together but they weren't accepting it. A story of betrayal and losing the one they loved the most....Hiding the...
275K 16.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
376K 33.9K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
151K 8.7K 63
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...