Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!
HELLO!

✷ 037: Incoming Call.

6.7K 267 61
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME !      by KissLeclerc
February 9, 2024    #    "Eager, Much?"

               AS THE PULSATING beats of the runway music faded into the distance, Thalia stepped off the catwalk and into the sanctuary of the green room. The adrenaline rush of her strut was quickly replaced by the fatigue that weighed down her limbs. The air was thick with the scent of hairspray and anticipation, mingling with the subtle fragrance of designer perfumes.

In the hazy glow of the backstage lights, she peeled off her heels as she entered a mindless conversation with Calvin who was waiting for her, feeling every ache and blister protesting against the glossy facade of Fashion Week glamour.

"Hello?" Calvin repeated himself. "Are you listening?"

"Huh?" She was taken out of her trance as she opened her eyes from exhaustion, turning to her right where Calvin sat parallel from her. "What were you saying?"

"Girl, are you okay?" He adjusted his body so his knees could point toward Thalia. Indicating that his full attention belonged to her.

"Oh. Yeah." She shook it off. "I'm just tired of this already." She laughed. "I don't know how many more runways I can do this week."

"Girl don't worry, you got this." He reached over and pat her on the knee. "Three more runways and then you're just a fashion week attendee until your finale walk on the 14th."

"Not to mention your appearance on Jimmy Fallon coming up..." He added as she groaned. "On the 13th by the way."

"How about one more runway, and then I die."

"So dramatic and for what?" Calvin laughed at her, crossing his legs as he pressed his friend for answers as she glared at him knowingly.

"Oh." He quirked a brow. "You miss Lando..." He bit down a snicker as Thalia reached over and smacked his knee. "DON'T SAY IT." She held a finger to her mouth, telling him to quiet down. "Girl???" He looked at her in confusion. "Why are you still in denial about liking him?" Calvin questioned as she took a breath.

"I'm not."

"Okay then say you miss him... I would miss him too if he spoiled me for like 3 days." He chuckled as he turned to his phone, beginning to scroll.

"That's not why I miss him you doof." Thalia deadpanned.

"OH, CONGRATULATIONS!" Calvin shot his head up from his phone. "You admitted something!" He shook her hand as she abruptly yanked his grip away, scolding him in disgust.

"I hate you, so, so much." She sighed before her phone began to ring as if it was the perfect timing.

Glancing at the device facing screen down on her green room vanity, Thalia switched gazes awkwardly between the ringing phone and her best friend. "Are you gonna check who it is orrrr..." Calvin quirked a brow as she bit down a smirk.

Letting out a groan towards her, he snatched the phone off the vanity, checking who it was. "It's your boyfriend." He rolled his eyes, showing the call request from Lando.

"What do I do." She stared frozen at the screen, Calvin quirking a brow at the fact she didn't deny the label.

"Answer it?" He cringed, handing it to her.

"Wait I don't wanna." She got nervous, pushing his hand away.

"You've kissed him several times, which by the way...." Calvin paused. "Still crazy to me might I add... BUT, just ANSWER." He shoved it into her hold. "I will give you space." He got up as she grabbed his arm.

"NO, CALVIN I CANT..." She begged. "I'm nervous."

"Thals, get a grip." He groaned into his hand as her phone stopped ringing. A disappointed expression on his face before he rolled his eyes and yanked his hand out of her hold, proceeding to walk out of the green room.

Staring at her phone, Thalia sat in anticipation, wondering if he'd dial again, and not to her surprise, his contact popped up once again with a new incoming call request.

Taking a deep breath, she nervously tapped the accept button, a rush of feelings enveloping her as she thought about who she was talking to, quickly telling herself to pull it together and stop feeling this way over a guy.

She still felt it anyways.

"Hello?" She answered, trying to sound casual.

"Tanya." Lando's voice rang in her ears, a smile tugging at her lips as she rolled her eyes at herself, cringing that she was this happy over talking to a man.

"What do you want." Thalia exhaled out her nose, questioning him for why he was calling.

"Hi." He greeted, "Just wanted to check in on my favorite girl." His remark made the model yell to herself in silence, a quick flush of red rushing to her cheeks.

"Oh yeah?" She tried to play it off. "And who might that be?" She questioned, cringing at herself once again for flirting.

"Are you familiar with the It girl of Chanel? She's adorable, funny, feisty? Like a chihuahua." He laughed as she scoffed at his words.

"She sounds infuriating, actually." Thalia dissed herself.

"Nah." She could practically hear him smile through the phone. "She's one of a kind, if you ask me." Lando laughed as she quirked a brow at his constant compliments

"Okay, what do you want?" Thalia felt at ease now. The nerves going away as she happily talked to him over the call.

"Well." Lando began. "...Valentine's day is coming up." He mentioned. "What's our plan?"

"Oh..." She raised her brows, knowing she was booked for the final runway of the week. "Erm."

"Don't tell me you're going out with someone else?" He was quick to joke, a laugh escaping her lips as she shook her head, even though he couldn't see her. "Thalia, how could you do this to me??"

"I'm booked and busy that day, Lando." She sighed. "We do not have a plan."

"Who else are you seeing?" He asked as she bursted into a fit of giggles. "Literally no one." Thalia paused. "Just you, unfortunately."

"Unfortunately?????" He took offense.

"Well, yeah." She said with a "duh" tone.

"Okay so I am your Valentine, right?" He asked as she rolled her eyes, lightly facepalming at his childish antics.

"...You didn't even ask me."

"Oh." Lando paused. "Okay, will you be my Valentine?"

"No, I'm okay." Thalia quickly declined, a loud yell of defeat coming from his end of the call.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO." Lando cried. "PLEASE." He continued as she laughed at his reaction in disbelief. "Let me come and see you. I want to see you please."

"Eager, much?" She crinkled her eyebrows, laughing as she heard his fake dramatic cries.

"Can you blame the fact that I miss you?" He sighed as she attempted to not smile to herself like an idiot.

"Gross, stop it." Thalia groaned into her hands, but it was clear she was grinning hardcore. "But I don't know. Do what you want." She shrugged. "I just know that I'm swamped the rest of this week, and I won't have the time." She explained. "Because of fashion week."

"I'll take my chances." Lando responded.

"Okay, then go for it."

"Alright so... fly to New York?" He suggested as she bit down a smile, deciding to be complicated. "It's completely up to you! I don't know."

"Do you.. or do you not want me to fly to New York so I can see your shows?" Lando asked as she laughed to herself.

"Do you want to do that?" Thalia quirked a brow.

"TANYA." He complained. "What do you want me to do?" Lando questioned, clearly wanting to know what she wanted but also laughing at her act to play hard to get. "Stop being complicated!"

"You're a grown man with a dick and balls! Make the decision yourself!" She laughed, another groan coming from his end of the call.

"OKAY." Lando playfully yelled. "I'll see you in a couple days." He finally decided, a wide and cheeky grin painting over Thalia's face.

"Perfect!" She said happily, a sarcastic laugh coming from Lando through the phone. "I'll see you then."

VERA'S VOICE!
short filler....

Guys i already have the rest of this book timeline planned out and i want nothing more than to just finish it and complete their story but this is gonna take forever.

like the urge to just write it all and then publish it all at the same time is so strong rn.

anyways!!! TYSM FOR 130K!! Absolutely insane. and apparently this is a top ten book in the UK??? whatever that means. that is crazy. Insanity.

but shoutout BELLY. ELENA. AMEER. i love u guys. 😆😆😆😆😆🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🔥🔥🔥 and every reader ever. i love u too.

goodbye!!!! urs truly , VEE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 6.5K 43
⋆。°✩ book one in the 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 in which lando and camila does not want to admit that they are together. social media x rea...
1.1M 19.8K 73
𝑂ℎ, 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙�...
11.7K 766 9
❝ do you miss how we were before? ❞ ❝ sometimes ❞ ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- a story in which ex-teammates in rival teams never meant to end up as friends with benef...
729K 12K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...