THE DARK AGE

By Destroyer_san

Aku fell in love for a psycho girl.she changes him completely. More

chapter 1--strange girl
chapter -2 Maniac
CHAPTER -3 HE IS A WHA--
chapter -4 THE REASON
chapter-5 WHY HIM??
chapter-6 WHAT HAVE I DONE
Chapter-7 PERFECT TOY
Chapter-8 NEW TARGET
Chapter-9 Relina's revenge
Chapter-10 Odette
Chapter-11 ONE DOWN
Chapter-12 JUSTICE STARTS
Chapter-13 SUITS YOU
Chapter-14 look who's back
Chapter-15 DEAL OR TRAP?
Chapter-16 BETRAYAL
Chapter-17 ESCAPED
Chapter-18 Niriam
Chapter-19 WHAT IS SHE?
Chapter-20 TRAUMA
chapter-21 RUTHLESS
Chapter-22 VICE VERSA
chapter 23-MONSTER
chapter 24 THAT GUY
chapter-25 HE LEFT
Chapter 26 IN DANGER
chapter 27 The price
chapter 28 WHO IS THIS UNKNOWN GUY
Chapter 29 Maniac???
chapter 31 -Kaira's in danger
Enemies

chapter 30 payback

1 0 0
By Destroyer_san

Corvo was in full rage. he wasn't a human . he was the embodiment of rage.  his punches broke ricks ribs. luna heard the sound of punched and screams. she knocked the door. Corvo opened it and said its all right and asked where is this Marrissa  lady. They both left the room. Corvo told her to go and tell Marrissa " i did a good job....was nice.... i did the work you said now give me the money " . luna was confused but still she went and told Marrissa.  Marrissa was surprised when she said he was nice because she knew the deal.  Rick dealed to kill the girl.but still gave Luna the check and went back to the hotel. Her face was full of terror when she saw Rick hanging dead and blood smell was are fresh. Corvo says" hello lady it's been a long time we meet and he hit her with an iron rod. she snatched the rod from him and started beating him but he wasn't feeling the pain but lately she felt unconscious because of too much blood lose.  Corvo says " let the fun begins "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 22
this is about a girl having a bsf .. and some how falling in love she didn't know her bsf liked females & she sudden turns out to like them to contin...
126 3 12
Love is insane. And reckless. You know, like this story.
465 3 2
Transformation of an innocent, damaged boy to a carnal ass lover.
974 46 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.