Alan Rickman Character Imagin...

By MrsGruber-Strange

This is an Alan Rickman Character book all different characters. Does contain smut. πŸ‹=smut Disclaimer: i do... More

Hans Gruber
Judge Turpin
Sheriff Of Nottingham
Severus Snape
Harry
Obadiah Slope
Requests?
Lionel Shabandar
Sinclair Bryant
Severus Snape
Colonel Brandon
Severus Snape part 2
Severus Snape
Question
Sheriff
Metatron
Metatron Pt.2
Severus Snape
David Friedman
A little behind
Lionel Shabandar PT.2
Metatron
Lionel Shabandar
Hans Gruber
Elliot Marston
Detective David Friedman
You're Sick PT.2
Sheriff
Severus Snape
A Little Chaos PT. 2
Hans X Jamie
Severus Snape
Harry
Severus Snape P.T2
Ralph Fiennes
Severus Snape Pt.3
Severus Snape
New Story out!
Obadiah
New Story idea.. thoughts?
New Story Out! Hans Gruber
Metatron Pt.2
New Story
Severus Snape
Deleted stories
Judge Turpin πŸ‹
Professor Eli πŸ‹
Professor Eli vs P.L πŸ‹
Sequel!
Firts chapter
Eli vs P.L last part
Metatron pt 1
Severus Snape (NEW!)
Ed the Painter πŸ‹
Severus πŸ‹
Alexander DaneπŸ‹
Love and Family Hans story ending
A little chaos πŸ‹
Ideas/ requests
Obadiah SlopeπŸ‹
Severus Snape

Turpin (New) πŸ‹

980 36 4
By MrsGruber-Strange

"Y/N!" William screamed your name as he ran outside and his feet hit the pavement. "What are you doing? You know you are not to wander outside unless I'm with you!" He scolded, grabbing your arm and pulling you back into the house.

"William, you're overreacting. I was just going down to the bakery to get some pastries to have for breakfast." You stopped in your tracks making it harder for him to pull you any closer. "William." You said sternly.

"Y/N! You are not to leave the house without me by your side. You know the rules! It's dangerous out here, people are robbed, killed and raped everyday. I will not allow you to meet the same fate. Do you understand me! If you leave the house again you will be punished." He dragged you inside and slammed the door behind you.

"How am I supposed to do anything nice for you if you won't let me out of your sight? I promise I'll be safe William, but you work constantly and I'm stuck in this house all by myself for hours. That's dangerous too, what if someone breaks into the house?" You whined as he led you into the living room closing the door behind you both.

"That's a bit of a stretch my dear. You are perfectly safe inside the walls of our home. Everyone knows this is the house of a Judge and if you are inside then you're safe but outside on the streets no one knows who you are and you are more likely to be victimized. I will not allow that to happen. You stay in the house and you do not leave without me present." He said, grasping both your arms and looking down at you intently.

"And if I leave while you're at work?" You challenged. You could see your husband's patience wearing thin. "Hm? What will you do to me?" You started to tease, putting your hands on his chest. "You said you'd punish me, how will you punish me?"

"Oh I see why you really wandered outside. Is my little wife in a mood?" He grabbed your hips and pushed you against the wall. His body flush against his. "You were feeling so horny you felt you had to break my rules in order for me to pleasure you? My dear all you had to do was ask." He whispered, suckling on your neck.

"I wanted you to initiate it." You admitted, grasping his hair.

"As much as I'd love to throw you on the bed and fuck you until your body is spent and covered in a layer of sweat you did break my number one rule. Which means you need to be punished." He pulled away from your neck and nipped your ear. "Go upstairs and strip, I expect you naked on the bed waiting for me. I'll be up in a few minutes and if you're not naked by the time I get up there, there will be consequences."  He smacked your ass and let go. As soon as you were out of his grasp you ran up the stairs knowing William would come up in only a minute trying to find you still clothed so he could punish you even more.

Once you got upstairs you ripped your clothes off as fast as possible. You heard footsteps coming and threw yourself onto the bed just in time for the door to open.

"Mmm, very good my love. Now...What to do with a naughty girl like you? You disobeyed me and I can't take that lightly. Next time you would be wise to tell me that you want to make love, because there will be nothing loving about the way I'm going to fuck you." He stocks over to you looking like a predator.

Leaning with one leg on the bed he cups your face and kisses you gently. His hand cups your breast and nibbles your lip and massages his tongue against yours. You were enjoying having him so close until you felt his hand leave your breast and grasp your throat cutting off your air. He pulled you forward by your neck, his grip not yielding as you were forced to go where he wanted you. He pulled you so you were laying on the bed horizontally.

"This will make it easier." He said pushing your legs open. "Lay still and do not move unless I say so." He ordered, slowly removing his clothes in front of you. He was down to his underwear and you could see his semi hard cock through his boxers. Pulling them down you saw his half limp cock which made your mouth water. So long and thick, you wanted it all over.

"Look at you, gawking at my cock. Pathetic. Tell me how you want it."

"Inside me William please."

"Ah, ah. What's my name?" He smacked your thigh hard making you whimper.

"Daddy." You corrected yourself.

"That's right, and you broke daddy's number one rule so you won't be getting what you want. The only reason your little hole will feel this cock today is if I think you've earned it. No you're going to be teased, and teased and teased until I think you deserve an orgasm. And you will only be allowed to cum on my cock so I suggest you beg for forgiveness if you want to cum tonight. After All isn't that the reason you decided to be a bad girl in the first place? Because you're a naughty little whore who wanted an orgasm but didn't want to ask?" He smacked your thigh again.

"I'm sorry daddy, I just wanted a night to make love." You whimpered.

"Well tonight there will be no love making only discipline and fucking." He smacked your cheek and grasped your throat. "I should force you onto your knees and make you pleasure me until I fill your mouth with cum... But first, you need to be taught a lesson." He took two pieces of fabric and tied your wrists to your ankles to keep your legs spread wide for him. Then he grabbed his belt off the floor and folded it over.

"This little pussy is the reason for your bad behavior so I suppose I need to discipline that part of you. I think fifteen smacks to your clit will suffice." He said, rubbing the leather against your clit, making you buck your hips.

"Answer me!" He growled, bringing the belt down on your thigh.

"Yes, yes daddy I'm sorry." You cried out.

"Count and thank me for each one slut." He brought the belt down on your clit making it throb.

"One, thank you daddy." You whimpered. He brought the belt down again, harder.

"Two, thank you daddy." This continued for fifteen slaps. By the time he was done your pussy was red and your clit was throbbing and super tender.

"What do you say?" He asked after the final slap.

"Thank you daddy. I deserved it." You whined.

"You did. Let's take a look." He said opening your folds to get a better look at your clit. "Ah, look at you. Nice and red, exactly what you deserve." He poked your clit and you flinched away. "Your pretty little clit is warm to the touch. I just want to." He cut himself off by wrapping his lips around your clit and sucking. You cried out in pleasure, you were so sensitive.

"Daddy please, it's so sensitive." You begged. You tried to pull against the ropes but you just opened yourself up wider for him. He lapped at your clit and sucked on it.

"Daddy please I'll cum." You pleaded with him not wanting any more punishments because he forced you to cum. You were going to cum you were seconds away until he pulled away from your clit letting go with a pop.

"You will not cum. You will be edged until you earn it. Now take your punishment like a good girl. Because all I see right now is a little whore who wants her daddys cock deep inside her." He began to lap at your clit again and you whined and whimpered.

"Daddy, please, please. I really need to cum."

"No," he said, grazing his teeth over your clit, making you scream.

"DADDY!" You cried.

"If only you followed daddies rules. I would've given you several orgasms by now." He teased, patting your pussy. "However, you do taste delicious.... You haven't earned my cock yet which means no orgasm. But I will give you this." He plunged two fingers into you and started fingering you at a brutal pace. You could hear your juices sloshing around inside you as he assaulted your insides. The tips of his fingers hitting your g spot over and over.

"Fuck, daddy please I'm so sorry I won't do it again I promise. Please I need you, I need to cum all over you." You cried as he pulled his fingers out right as you were about to cum.

"Bad slut!" He smacked your pussy again. "You almost came. Have you no self control! Show me you can behave and maybe you'll be rewarded. Two minutes of fingering and if you cum you will not be touched for days. Only teased twice a day with no release and to add insult to injury I will pleasure myself in front of you while you're edged." He grasped your throat. "Do. Not. Cum."

"I won't cum daddy I'll be your good girl I swear." You assured him. Of course he was going to do anything he could to force an orgasm out of you.

Kneeling against the bed he pushed his fingers in you and fingered you as hard as he could. He fingered you so hard your whole body moved as he moved his fingers in and up pulling your back off the bed as if he was trying to pick you up by your cunt.

"Daddy, daddy how much longer?" You cried as you felt yourself nearing your end.

"45 seconds. Don't fucking cum." He said as he continued his assault on your pussy. You tried to keep your breathing even as he hit your g spot over and over again. Finally the time was up and William pulled his fingers out aggressively.

"Very well. I suppose you did well." He sighed.

"Thank you daddy. Please fuck me, I promise to be a good girl, I won't break anymore rules." You begged.

"I'll fuck you but first you have to apologize to me." He got on the bed fully and put his crotch in your face. "Suck, prove you're sorry for your actions."

You took him in your mouth and started sucking as fast as you could, wanting him to get his satisfaction so he could bring you to yours.

"That's a good slut. Your mouth is nice and warm. Don't make me cum. If either of us is going to cum it's going to be with my cock in your little hole." He instructed. He slapped the side of your face as you gagged on his thick cock. "Fuck!" He ripped his cock from your mouth. "You were going to make me explode in your mouth. I'm sure you would've liked that wouldn't you? You love the taste of your daddy's cum. You always lick up every drop when I let you suck me off at night. You greedy little slut, greedy for my cum."

"Please daddy." You begged.

"I suppose you earned my cock. But there will nothing gentle about the way I'm about to fuck you."

"I know daddy, I don't deserve gentle."

"You're right you don't." He pulled you to the edge of the bed. He wasn't going to fuck you laying down, he wanted to fuck you deep. He put his hands on either side of your head and plunged his cock deep inside you making you scream.

"FUCK!" You cried.

"That's it you feel me pushing against your cervix already. Any deeper and I'll be in your stomach, but I'm sure you'd like that wouldn't you, you little fucking slut? My little fucktoy. Daddy's enjoying this." Wet skin slapped against wet skin could be heard throughout the house. Thankfully the maid wasn't in yet. You were screaming in pleasure as his cock hit you in all the right places.

"Daddy please I'm so sorry I won't do it again I promise." You begged.

"Hold it."

"Daddy I can't please, I need to cum you've edged me for over an hour." You cried feeling your orgasm building. ""Please, please. Daddy I'm sorry. I'll be good, I swear I'll do anything."

"If I allow you to cum I'm going to cum inside you and fill you with my seed. I'm going to breed you like the bitch in heat you're acting like. Fill you with cum and give you my baby. How does that sound?" He grunted as he thrusted hard into you.

"Yes daddy, please fill me, breed me anything just let me cum." You begged.

"Are you a bitch in heat?"

"Yes daddy I'm your bitch in heat." You cried, feeling your orgasm approaching.

"Yes you are. Cum like the slut you are." He felt you clench around him as your orgasm hit you like a bus. You screamed and cried and squirmed as you had the best orgasm of your life.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! DADDY!"

"That's a good girl, daddy's almost there, lay there and take it." He said feeling himself nearing his end.

"Fuck! That's it, take it all. Take it all and don't spill a fucking drop of daddy's cum." He grunted, spilling his cum deep inside your spent pussy. He milked himself inside you started to untie you with his cock still nestled deep inside you. Once you were untied he looked at your face, tired and covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"You deserved this and you know it." He snarled.

"I know William. I'm sorry." You panted.

"You should be. You have two rules in this house that you can be punished like this for and you broke one of them. You know better. Don't you dare do it again because next time you will not cum no matter how much you beg. I'm your husband, you will respect me and my rules or you will be severely punished. Understand?" He growled in your ear.

"I understand. Please forgive me William, I'm sorry." You whimpered, his cock was softening inside you making you buck your hips at the sensation.

"You're forgiven, don't let it happen again." He pulled his cock out of you so fast you felt his cum drip down your leg. "Clean yourself up and get to bed." He ordered. You did as told and he smirked seeing your legs wobble as you walked to the bathroom.

"William I love you, I really am sorry. I just wanted your attention."

"I understand. I will initiate sex with you more often but do not defy my rules; they are in place to make sure you're safe. I love you but I will be making sure this does not happen again."

The next day the locks were changed and the only way you could leave the house was with a key. One that William wore as a necklace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 9.8K 34
❝𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘; π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘, 𝐼 π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘š.❞ | book one | prisoner of a...
21K 332 6
-Irregular updates. -Mostly snape. -I always put the character in the title. -I put a little discription of the story on top of the chapter! -don'...
82.5K 892 23
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I also do some of his characters. DM me if you have a request. No smut. ;) #1 IN THOMASNICKERSON