Under The Stars | Bang Chan F...

By Joybananamilk

A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thrill... More

Intro - Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Boxer
Chapter 4: Ring Ring Ring
Chapter 5: Rooftop
Chapter 6: Break In
Chapter 7: Mansion
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Flight
Chapter 11: Australia
Chapter 12: Blueprint
Chapter 13: RRS
Chapter 14: Back in Korea
Chapter 15: SSICK
Chapter 16: Perfect Dress
Chapter 17: TMT
Chapter 18: Improvement
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh
Chapter 21: Mixtape #1
Chapter 22: Mixtape #2
Chapter 23: Mixtape #3
Chapter 24: Mixtape #4
Chapter 25: 4419
Chapter 26: Red Lights
★ New Characters !!
Chapter 27: HP BDAY
Chapter 28: Booster
Chapter 29 : A Different Perspective
Chapter 30: Back Door
Chapter 31: Skills Put to The Test
Chapter 32: Baby Steps
Chapter 33: Drive
Chapter 34: Haven
Chapter 35: The Tortoise?
★ appreciation note
★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★
Chapter 36: And The Hare
Chapter 37: Uncover?
Chapter 38: The Truth
Chapter 40: Progress Further P1
Chapter 41: Progress Further P2
Chapter 42: Levanter
Chapter 43: Double Knot
Chapter 44: Leave
Chapter 45: Maniac
🎀

Chapter 39: Halloween

377 8 12
By Joybananamilk

!¡ SMUT !¡

October 31st, 10:23am

Seungmin blows flour into my face.

"Min! Seriously!" I cough and try to wipe off the flour all over my cheeks.

He laughs and wipes the flour off of my face with a wet cloth. "I couldn't help it, my bad."

I smack his shoulder. "This is why we can't have nice things. Now get back to making these cookies with me."

Seungmin laughs and gets back to pouring some more flour into the cookie mixture as I mix it. Then he starts pouring the chocolate powder. It smells soooo good.

Lily pops up behind me. "Y/N-ah~! Let me eat some batter!"

"Okay, okay, let me finish mixing this. I'll give you the whisk after."

She giggles and hugs me tightly from the side and I continue to mix the batter. Eventually, it's thick enough to be shaped with hands. I give Lily the whisk and she starts licking the batter off.

Seungmin uses a spoon to scoop out the cookie dough and starts placing them on the tray with a parchment non-stick cookie sheet on top.

If you're wondering why we're making cookies, it's because the group makes Halloween themed snacks and foods every year as a fun thing. I found it pretty cool and suggested we'd make chocolate fudge skull cookies. We'll put the frosting on after the cookies are baked.

After setting up the cookies onto the tray, I put the tray into the oven and let it bake for now. Lily finishes licking the batter off of the whisk and hands it to me.

"Jeez, you've got a real sweet tooth." I wash the whisk before putting it in the drying rack.

Lily shrugs. "Period cravings are getting to me."

"I miss having a period, I'm not going to lie." I let out a sigh.

"Are you regretting getting pregnant?"

"What? No! Never! I'm very happy. I just never thought it'd happen this soon, and I'm still not over the surprise."

Lily smiles and gives me a big hug. "At least you have the support here for you. You won't ever have to deal with it alone. I can't wait to be an auntie too!"

"Please don't spoil my child once they're born." I roll my eyes.

Lily opens her mouth to speak but gets interrupted by a familiar voice.

"She won't, because I'm spending all my money on the baby." Chan comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind as Lily releases me.

I turn around in his arms and smack his chest. "Absolutely not. No one's spoiling my kid!"

"Correction. Our kid. So therefore I have every right to spoil them."

"You'll turn them into a brat."

"I'll straighten them up if they get out of hand. Just like how I straighten you up if you misbehave." The corner of Chan's mouth tugs up into a smirk. He's so annoying.

"Yeah right. Your 'punishments' don't even straighten me up."

"Oh yeah?"

He takes a step forward, his arms tightening around my waist. I feel his hand slide down to my ass, giving it a squeeze.

"Christopher Chahn Bahng!" I smack his hand off my butt.

"Woahhh, full government name is crazy!" Seungmin interrupts.

Chan retreats, raising his hands up in surrender as he takes a few steps back. "Alright, alright. No need to smack my hand away. That hurt you know." He puffs his lower lip out into a pout, feigning hurt and rubbing the hand I smacked away from my ass.

"It totally hurt. Anyway, what the-"

My eyes drift towards Changbin dressed as a freaking walrus. I burst out laughing, and so do the others.

"Shut up, I lost a bet!" Changbin huffs, waddling away in the big walrus costume.

"What the heck was the bet???" Seungmin calms down from a fit of laughter, wiping away a stray tear from the corner of his eye with his finger.

Chan grins mischievously. "Han and I bet that he couldn't one of the zombies outside up so he went ahead and tried to knowing damn well he was gonna end up losing the bed and having to wear a walrus costume today."

"You guy for real bet on that? What if he got seriously hurt and infected!"

Chan scoffs. "It was just a joke. But he took it seriously!"

"Still, you shouldn't have let him." I turn away to head out of the kitchen and start walking up the stairs.

"Babyyy, where are you going! He wasn't hurt at least!"

Shortly after getting into the room and shutting the door behind me, I hop onto the bed and notice my package had arrived. It was on the bedside table. Chan probably left it here for me once he saw my name was on it. I'm glad the military at least brang packages that were delayed for a while because of the situation the city is in. I was excited for this certain package to finally arrive.

I open it slowly, anticipating what's inside. I pull out the fancy box with the brand name of a lingerie company imprinted onto the top. I hear the door opening and I quickly put it back inside the package and put it away.

"Babygirl, are you still mad?"

Chan approaches the bed and I roll onto my back before propping myself up on my elbows to look at him.

"I'm not mad. Just don't do something stupid like that again. You're just risking things. You should've told Binnie that it's a joke and stopped him."

"Well- we did try. He's just stubborn, ya know?" He gets onto the bed and leans over me to give me a kiss but I turn my head away. "Aw c'mon, you're denying me a sweet taste now?"

"You have to promise to apologize to him today."

"Okay, fine. I'll apologize. I promise I will later. Now give me a kiss; I need one."

I roll my eyes before turning my head back to face him. He smiles and leans forward, pressing his lips against mine. I kiss him back gently, but he takes advantage of it and slides his hands down to my thighs, squeezing them around his hips. His erection prodded against my tummy.

I pull back from the kiss, not wanting to do anything yet. Especially after having prepared a reward for him already. "Not yet. Later tonight, okay?"

He frowns but nods in compliance. "Okay, I can wait."

- ,,

Hyunjin, Felix, and I dressed as vampires while Lily and Chan dressed as werewolves. Changbin is, of course, a walrus. Seungmin, Minho, and Han are dressed zombies. An odd choice considering the environment we're in right now. I.N is dressed as a strawberry cow, which I never expected. But he definitely looks cute.

We spent the entire day eating snacks and watching very scary horror movies. My favorite to watch was Gonjiam Asylum. It was so creepy. Then we watched Train to Busan which definitely got a rise out of us considering all the zombies outside. You'd think zombies would make a lot of noises like they do in the movies, but the zombies here in real life were the exact opposite. They're basically dead, with only a virus living off of them. They can't breathe, therefore they can't choke or groan or moan. It's dead silent, and that's creepy than all the noises honestly.

I'm just glad we're safe in the mansion with so much security. And the guys haven't had any trouble with getting past zombies while being out. There weren't many as Chan said. At least not yet.

Eventually, it was late at night and everyone would be getting sleepy. Lily fell asleep on Felix on the couch, Changbin going away to his room to sleep after Chan finally apologized to him, and the rest either dozing off, staying for one more movie, trying to make a midnight snack, or going back to their rooms to sleep.

I nudge Chan in the shoulder and he turns his head to look at me.

"I'm gonna go upstairs. Don't come in until I text you. Alright?"

His eyebrows furrow in confusion but he just shrugs and nods. I take that as my sign to go upstairs now. I'm super excited, squealing on the inside.

Once I get into our bedroom, I go to the connected bathroom and take an everything shower. I shave everything. I don't usually shave myself down there but I might as well try it out. After being extremely careful with shaving myself, I get out of the shower and dry myself up. I dry my hair, put some deliciously smelling lotion on, and then change into the lingerie I bought.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

It was a pink mesh slip dress with lace embroidery and a little ribbon where the neckline ended in the middle where my cleavage would be. I felt a bit embarrassed looking at myself in the mirror in this, but I thought he'd like it at least a little. It's pretty cute too.

I spray some of my vanilla and cherry blossom scented perfume onto myself. I make the bed even though we'll mess it up anyway. I finally grab my phone and text him.

You can come up :]

Omw

I giggle in excitement before taking a few deep breaths, trying to contain myself.

The door opens and I turn around, instantly regretting this once I feel the embarrassment reach my cheeks as his gaze trails over me.

He lets out a low whistle and kicks the door shut behind him before locking it. His footsteps are quick as he approaches me, eating up the distance between us.

I look down at the floor once he's standing right in front of me. His hand reaches out and cups my chin, lifting my head up so my gaze is forced to meet his.

"Don't look away, doll." He bites his lower lip, staring at me with greed and hunger.

"I know it's not much-"

"What do you mean it's not much? The fact you bought this just for me... It's so cute and sexy. It's beautiful on you. You're gorgeous, in everything. God, I wanna rip it off but then it'd be a waste of your money."

I didn't expect any of those words to come out of his mouth, especially with that seductive voice and attractive Australian accent. My thighs squeeze together.

He must've noticed my legs squirming because he quickly gets on his knees. He looks under the slip dress, gripping my thighs and spreading my legs apart.

"Holy fuck, no panties too? And you're so wet; your thighs are wet all over the inside. You're going to kill me."

Butterflies fill my entire body as he continues to praise me. "Jeez, Chan...I-"

"If you speak with that sweet voice of yours, I'm really going to lose it." He looks up at me with desperation in his eyes. Chan's lips trail over the inner part of my left thigh, his hands sliding up to grip my ass cheeks. "Can I fuck you with my tongue tonight? You just look so pretty in this."

I gulp and nod. He doesn't take a second to hesitate, leaning forward and burying his face in between my thighs. He takes a long lick over my pussy, from my cunt to my sensitive clit. It sends a shiver of pleasure up my spine and I can't help but let out a whimper, my hand reaching down to grip onto his hair and tug at his strands.

He groans and devours my pussy, sucking my folds into his mouths and delving his tongue into my needy hole. My legs are already trembling and I moan, his tongue twisting and swirling inside me driving me absolutely insane. It'll be even 'worse' when his cock is in me, cause God does he know how to work that thing...

He groans and looks up at me with admiration, fucking me on his tongue, gripping my hips and making me grind down on his face.

"Saur mperfuect...so mm..gorgeous. I need myou...sommbad." His words are slurred and muffled as he speaks into my pussy, and the vibrations of his voice just echoing against my walls makes me clench around his tongue more. No matter how many times I always tell him not to talk when he eats me out, he never listens. I know why; he knows it gets me off much more.

I can feel my orgasm building up already, even though it's barely been 7 minutes. I moan louder, moving my hips helplessly as I seek out release. My movements are frantic and rough on his face, just like he wants it. He moans into my pussy and it's so hot. I just want him inside me already. Not just his tongue or fingers; I need his cock, his love, his warm seed.

"Aw fuck, Channie...!" I let out a cry, holding onto his hair tightly as he buries his face harder into my folds and lavishes at my clit while his fingers dig into my ass cheeks, leaving marks that'll last for days. I ride out my orgasm on his face, him moaning and lapping at my clit gently to help out.

This is probably one of my top 40 orgasms. Why top 40? Because he's made me cum so fucking good so many fucking times.

He finally pulls away from my pussy and licks my slick arousal off of his pretty lips, his dark brown eyes staring up at me. "Did I do good for you, princess?"

Ugh, I love this. I nod my head immediately, not keeping back from letting a grin spread across my face. "I felt amazing."

"I'm glad." He grins back with those charming dimples and shiny white teeth of his. He stands up and pulls me close by my hips, smashing our mouths together in a deep passionate kiss. It was rough but loving, and I can't get enough of it.

As we make out, his tongue swirling with mine in a fight for control, he ends up pushing me onto the bed. I wrap my legs around his waist but he shakes his head, pulling back. He's panting and he licks his lips once more before speaking.

"We've been doing missionary too much lately. Turn over."

"That's embarrassing!"

"There's nothing embarrassing about it, baby. You look beautiful from the back too. I promise. Plus, later on in your pregnancy, you won't be able to lay on your back anymore. Might as well practice having sex in a different position, hmm? Unless you've got the energy to ride me rough like a good girl." He cocks an eyebrow towards and smirks.

I bite my lower lip and finally nod. "Fine." I carefully turn over, getting on my knees and laying on my chest, holding onto a pillow and keeping it under my head. He pulls his costume off, letting his cock swing out forward, standing tall proudly.

"What a pretty ass." He gives my right ass cheek a light slap before doing the same to my other cheek. He then massages it, sending tingles up my spine from how good just that feels considering my ass is pretty erotically sensitive. "Just a little warm up... Gosh, you have such a beautiful ass. It looks so delicious."

He leans forward and peppers kisses all over the skin of my ass cheeks, continuing to alternate between light slaps and massages.

"If you're gonna spank me, do it right." The impulsive voice in my head speaks out.

"I'm just prepping you so you don't end up getting bad bruises later. I'd hate to hurt you that badly."

I smile to myself. He's so sweet.

After a few more seconds of rubbing and massaging my ass with care, he gives a hard spank before pushing the tip of his cock against my pussy, rubbing it over my clit.

"Fuck, Chris..." I moan desperately, wanting him inside me already. I can already tell he has a smug grin.

"So needy, baby. You know this lingerie makes your ass and back look even prettier. I just love it. Wear things like this more often for me." He giggles before leaning over my back, his hands planting against the bed on either side of my body before slamming his cock into me.

I let out a cry into the pillow, my pussy instantly clenching around his thick dick. I love it when he's gentle with me, but I definitely don't mind him being rough with me all of a sudden. It's such a thrill.

His cock starts moving in and out in a rhythmic pace, not too slow. He pants heavily, letting out soft moans as sweat drips off his forehead. "Fuck, Y/N...you feel so good. Do you like being fucked like this?"

I nod my head, biting the fabric of the pillow cover as I try to not black out from the immense pleasure.

"Say it." He leans forward, burying his face into the crook of my neck and sucking on the sensitive skin. "Say you like being fucked like a good girl."

I hesitate, not really used to saying things like this. But I can't help it when I'm being made love to so good like this. "I like...being fucked like a good girl." I feel embarrassed just by saying this, but the feeling is quickly overtaken by the pleasure building up inside me.

Chan picks up the pace, slamming into me harder. He lets out sexy moans, which I love immensely. It's never fun when a guy stays quiet during sex. His cock is already throbbing inside of me, close to cumming. He gives my ass another hard spank before reaching one hand under me to rub my clit while the other plays with one of my nipples.

The sensation takes me over the edge, making my moans louder as I start to see stars. "Channie..."

"Just a little more, come for me. Come, baby." He says in between heavy breaths and grunts, the head of his cock hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

I writhe under him, all of my body feeling tingly except my legs which feel like they're about to burst along with my pussy. His fingers rub against my clit faster, his mouth leaving hickeys all over my back. The hand that was playing with my clit leaves to spank and knead my ass more as he takes me out roughly from behine. It feels so good, so good... Fuck. "Chaaann..." I whine into the pillow I'm holding onto as I reach climax, my hips trembling and his cock pounding into me deeper.

Chan lets out a loud moan as he slows down his thrusts and finally cums inside me, filling me with his seed. My insides twitch with need, even after how exhausted I've turned out.

"Y/N...baby." He rolls me onto my back slowly after pulling out of me and leans forward to give me slow, tender kisses. I wrap my legs around his waist, moaning into his mouth happily. My arm wraps around his neck while the other slides up to play with his dishevelled hair.

He smiles against my lips, sliding back into me once I've come back down from my high. "Mm..."

"Ah.." I let out a soft moan, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the pillows. One of his hands grope and squeeze my breasts through the fabric of the lingerie, heightening my arousal.

His thrusts are slow and fervent now, taking his time to enjoy being inside me. It's always nice having slow sex, you just get to love each other, hold each other. It doesn't matter how hard you go or how fast you go for your partner, you just bond. It's a connection unlike any other, and I'm living for it.

ೃ⁀➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.2K 16
oh my god! he's a really bad boy. (i wrote this story in 2019 when skz were 9... so i apologise if that makes it a bit uncomfortable, but it would be...
90.7K 2.5K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...
31.7K 720 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
26K 671 29
(Story Discontinued/completed) 2 ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs, 𝖲𝖺4 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖷𝖷𝖷. 𝖶𝗁𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍? "𝖧𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖺4 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖧𝖾...