Red Rose | Taekook โœ“

By _cherry07

"I love you, Koo hyung"Taehyung confessed,his words hanging in the air like a fragile promise. Caught off gua... More

Introduction.
1. Welcome home.
2. Can I meet him?
3. Eyes.
4. Please.
5. Ice Cream and You.
6. In My Way of Knowing You.
7. White Rose.
8. A Request by Jimin.
9. You Are Special!
10. Music Festival.
11. Red and Rose.
12. Beyond Repair.
13. Yellow Rose.
15. Do You Remember?
16. Past Unfolding.
17. The things you made me feels!
18. Blue Rose.
19. Red Rose
20. Waiting may worth it.
21. I Worship You.
22. We are going back!
23. My eyes are being fed.
24. The Box and Secrets.
25. First Hearing!
26. Home.
27. Past Unfolding (2)
28. You are mine! -I'm yours..
29. Movies and shopping.
30. Its Ended!
31. Closer To You!
32. Baby, you shouldn't be here.
33. Run Baby.
34. Is It my fault?
35. Anything for you, my love.
36. Distence.
37. Promises.
38. I love you. (Ending)

14. Standing Next To You.

3.3K 262 52
By _cherry07

"Amidst fear and the possibility of error, in the quest to save you, I vow to stands next to you, even if the world stands against you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
After a brisk walk of nearly 20 minutes, Taehyung arrived at the Jeon household. It was around 10:30 in the morning, and he knew that the occupants of the house were early risers. Joonwoo may had already headed to his café, while Jimin had a day off thats mean his friend is still sleeping, maybe Jungkook is home, Taehyung didn't hesitate to press the doorbell. The familiarity of the house made it feel more like his own home than his actual residence.

As the door swung open, Taehyung's eyes widened in awe at the sight before him. There stood Jungkook, his appearance softened by sleepiness. With one eye rubbed and the other closed, his hair tousled and lips curved into an unintentional pout, Jungkook exuded an irresistible charm. Taehyung felt an overwhelming urge to embrace the man, if only for a fleeting moment. Just one second in his arms would be enough to fill Taehyung's heart.

"Good morning, hyung," Taehyung greeted softly, his voice carrying a gentle warmth. He didn't want to startle the still sleepy-looking man before him. There was a tenderness in his tone, as if he were navigating through a maze of emotions, one that he entered when he fell in love with this man.

Jungkook's reaction was instantaneous as he heard Taehyung's voice. He jumped slightly, not expecting to see the boy, especially after the events of the previous night. His eyes widened in surprise, and the remnants of sleepiness evaporated instantly, replaced by a sense of alertness. "Oh... Taehyung... hi..." Jungkook greeted, his voice tinged with a hint of awkwardness.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed as he noticed the absence of warmth in Jungkook's voice, which he likes the most! Ignoring that Taehyung thought maybe the older man is still sleeping, " how are yo-" he was about to inquire further when his eyes fell upon the vivid red marks that adorned Jungkook's neck, stark against his pale skin. The sight was alarming, and Taehyung's concern heightened instantly. Hastily stepping inside the house, he closed the distance between them, his gaze fixed intently on Jungkook's neck. "What happened to you?" he asked urgently,

Before Taehyung could receive an answer from Jungkook, Jimin appeared seemingly out of nowhere. With swift determination, he pulled Jungkook back, positioning himself like a protective barrier between them. His stance was firm, indicating his readiness to shield Jungkook from any perceived threat, real or imagined.

"W-hat?" Taehyung exclaimed softly, his confusion evident. It was puzzling why Jimin was acting as a barrier between him and Jungkook. All Taehyung wanted was to understand what had happened to Jungkook and who had left those marks on his neck. The need for answers gnawed at him, fueling his frustration and determination to uncover the truth.

As Jimin stood there, a mix of disbelief and self-disappointment washed over him. He couldn't believe he had acted so impulsively, putting himself between Taehyung and Jungkook. The sight of Taehyung drawing closer to his brother had triggered a flood of memories from the previous night, stirring up emotions he struggled to contain. Despite knowing that Taehyung was grappling with something significant, his instinct to protect his brother had kicked in, driving him to intervene before he could even think twice about it.

"Nothing! Nothing! Taehyung! Want breakfast? I was about to make! Come sit!" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice slightly raised as if to divert attention from the tense situation. He reached out, taking Taehyung's hand and gently pushing Jimin aside, before guiding Taehyung towards the kitchen.

Seated at the dining table, Taehyung watched as Jungkook disappeared into the open kitchen. The faint clatter of pots and pans filled the air, accompanied by the aroma of breakfast cooking. Jungkook's father had roused him from sleep before heading off to work, leaving Jungkook to handle breakfast duties. Despite having slept in after sunrise the day before, Jungkook was now diligently preparing a simple meal for the family. His father's early meeting at the café meant there was no time for him to make breakfast, so he had entrusted Jungkook with the task and knocked on his door before departing for work. He was thankful he didn't meet with the man face to face! Or his father would sure notice the marks.

As Jungkook continued to work in the kitchen, he sensed a presence behind him. Though he knew exactly who it was, he made a conscious effort to ignore it, choosing instead to focus on the task at hand. Refusing to turn around, he maintained his steady pace, hoping to ... Maybe Taehyung could turn and went back to the chair, wont ask the answer Jungkook doesn't know how to answer yet!

"Hyung..." Taehyung's voice echoed in the kitchen, causing Jungkook to pause in his work. Despite the temptation to turn around, Jungkook kept his eyes closed, feeling the weight of Taehyung's unspoken questions hanging in the air. He didn't have all the answers that Taehyung sought, and the uncertainty left him at a loss for words.

As Taehyung drew closer to Jungkook, he found himself enveloped in the soft, comforting scent that seemed to emanate from the man's body. With each step closer, Taehyung felt a pull towards Jungkook, as if his scent was inviting him to come closer, to linger a little longer in his presence. It was a scent that reminded Taehyung of the warmth and security of a home he had never known, stirring up emotions that he struggled to put into words. In Jungkook's scent, Taehyung found solace and a sense of belonging that he had long yearned for.

Determined to seek answers, Taehyung pushed aside the swirling emotions and uncertainties. He reached out and firmly grasped Jungkook's shoulders, turning the man around to face him. Jungkook's eyes met his, but there was a hint of reservation in them, as if he were hiding something behind that gaze. With a firm resolve, Taehyung prepared himself to confront whatever truth lay beneath Jungkook's guarded facade.

"What happened to your neck?" Taehyung repeated the question, his voice laced with concern. But Jungkook remained silent, his eyes locked onto Taehyung's with a quiet intensity. Despite the lack of verbal response, Taehyung could sense that Jungkook was struggling with something, his silence speaking volumes. Determined to uncover the truth, Taehyung held Jungkook's gaze, silently urging him to open up and share whatever was weighing on his mind.

"Hyung! Who did this? Just tell me! I will fight with them! I promise!" Taehyung's voice carried a determined edge, his eyes reflecting his unwavering resolve. With a sense of urgency, he pressed Jungkook once more for answers, his voice filled with a fierce determination to protect and defend.

"Aishh, it's nothing!" Jungkook replied with an assuring smile, gently holding Taehyung's hands in his own. "You can't fight, lil boy!" he teased lightly, attempting to downplay the seriousness of the situation with a touch of humor.

"I can! I can fight for you!" Taehyung declared emphatically, his eyes shining with determination. With each word, he nodded firmly, conveying his unwavering commitment. Despite his highly dislike towards violence, Taehyung's fierce protectiveness over Jungkook eclipsed everything else. How could anyone dare to hurt his sunshine? He would do whatever it takes to fight that person!

Jungkook's heart throbbed with pain, his inner turmoil consuming him as he battled with his silent thoughts. "It was you who gave me those marks... It was you yourself who held me so tightly that I couldn't breathe, that my eyes were closing up at one moment, yet still you held me, then left me like trash... How could I tell you this, honey? I'm so helpless... I hate this feeling... I hate feeling this helpless.." Each word echoed silently in his mind, a desperate plea for release from the burden of his unspoken truth.

"Tell him, hyung..." A voice cut through the tense atmosphere, causing both Jungkook and Taehyung to turn towards its source. There stood Yoongi, with Jimin trailing behind him. "Tell him the truth. Sooner or later, he needs to face his own reality. You can't hide it from him, you can't protect him from himself. His other self. The sooner he accepts himself, the better..." Yoongi's words hung heavy in the air, a stark reminder of the inevitable confrontation that Taehyung must eventually confront.

"My? My what?" Taehyung's voice trembled slightly with confusion as he took a step towards Yoongi. His brows furrowed in a puzzled expression, his face contorted with uncertainty. The mention of his "other self" left him feeling bewildered.

"Your other self! The one who decided to visit us yesterday night, and gifted us these." Yoongi's words were solemn as he gestured towards his own neck, where similar marks marred his skin, albeit darker than Jungkook's.

"What the fuck...?" Taehyung's voice escaped with disbelief, his eyes widening in shock as he turned to Jungkook, seeking confirmation. Despite Yoongi's words, delivered with a sense of urgency and concern, Taehyung found himself struggling to accept the truth. He looked to Jungkook, his gaze pleading for reassurance, as if clinging to the hope that his newfound connection with Jungkook could offer clarity amidst the chaos of his unraveling reality.

Jungkook knew he needs to tell everything to Taehyung, other else he can't do anything.. thinga which he needs to do to save the boy. That's why he decide this is the time Taehyung meets his other seft.

Jungkook swallowed hard, a wave of apprehension washing over him before he spoke up. "Shall we sit down and talk?" Despite Taehyung's widened eyes, filled with disbelief and confusion, Jungkook approached him with a heavy sigh. Standing in front of Taehyung, he lifted his hand and gently cupped Taehyung's face, his touch tender and reassuring. "I will tell you everything, but you have to promise to listen to me until the end, and to have faith in me. I want you to know that I'm here, right here for you, honey. Whatever happens, I will be standing next to you," he said, his voice imbued with warmth and sincerity as he met Taehyung's gaze, seeking to convey his unwavering support.

"I promise. I believe you," Taehyung replied, his voice tinged with vulnerability as he surrendered himself to the moment, placing his trust in Jungkook's words and the bond they shared. He losing himself little more then and there, and falling for the man a bit more.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued 💜

What do you think is Taehyung ready to meet his other seft?? Did Jungkook took the right decision?!

Are you guys watching Behind # youth?? Im so freaking invested in it!! I literally cried while watching, it's made me miss my boys so much more! I highly recommend you to watch it! The actors playing sooo well! They portrayed bts members as is it!!!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 16.9K 189
-๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ž๐ค๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค ๐›๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐š๐ž ๐ญ๐—ผ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐›๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ฌ.
10.4M 404K 64
Highest Ranking: #1 in teenage love May-30-2018 #2 in Chicklit Jun-1-2018 #11 in Romance 18-Apr-2018 This book is not edited. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ...