HOME | charles leclerc

Von lillu13

in which Adelaide Moreau figures out that the love she needed was right under her nose the whole time. โ€ข cha... Mehr

background.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twentyone.
twentytwo.
twentythree
twentyfour.
twentyfive.
twentysix.

twenty.

1.1K 33 4
Von lillu13

Baku has been interesting to say the least.

Charles has been doing phenomenally. Pole position in quali, pole position in the sprint shootout, and P2 in the sprint. But, it's Sunday morning and I haven't seen him since yesterday morning.

We've both had meetings in different places, constantly have been pulled in different directions, Lissie and I were even sharing a hotel room this time around – so there wasn't even seeing each other at night. Texts and calls have been shared, but there's nothing like seeing each other in person.

Thankfully, Caleigh was letting me watch from the Ferrari garage again. All signs were pointing toward Charles being on podium this race, for real this time. The largest smile stretched across my face as I nearly ran to the garage. Finally, I was able to see my boy again this weekend.

"Charlie!" I nearly screamed as I caught sight of the Monegasque, no doubt getting a few stares.

I watched as he quickly turned around, his eyes searching for me. His eyes found me and the biggest smile I've ever seen showed on his face.

"Je suis si fier de toi!" (I'm so proud of you!) I yelled as I got closer.

He waited with open arms, smile still bright as I ran into them, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Je suis au sommet du monde en ce moment." (I'm on top of the world right now.) Charles mumbled into my neck.

We separated and started our walk back to the garage since Caleigh hadn't been able to release me until 30 minutes before the race. I watched in awe at the focus he had, speaking with his engineers and looking ridiculously calm. He's amazing.

Right as they were calling the drivers over to the grid, Charles jogged over to me. "Allez-vous passer à la radio, Della?" (Are you going to be on the radio, Della?) he had a hopeful look in his eyes.

His eyes look that of a small child, almost as if he were scared to hear my answer. Another smile found it's way to my face. "Pour toi, Charlie? Bien sûr." (For you, Charlie? Of course.)

Charles turned away, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks. It was cute. "On se voit après." (See you after.) He mumbled before jogging off.

I waved to him, wishing him good luck as he went to his car. Let the race begin, I guess?

~~~~~

"Let's go, Addie!" One of the Ferrari engineers waved me on, leaving the garage.

I was almost in shock, it was his first podium since last season. A hand pulled me along, taking me with them until we reached the barrier that would separate us from the top three drivers. I was shaking with excitement and pride.

Sergio, Max, and Charles all pull into parc ferme, parking behind their respective podium placards. I was smiling so wide it hurt as I watched him climb from his car. He jumped out and cheered, rushing over to the sea of red where his engineers stood cheering for him.

They were all patting on him and hugging him, congratulating him for landing on the podium. One of the engineers, the one who had pulled me from the garage, all but shoved Charles toward me. His helmet was still on, but his visor was up, so I could see the excitement in his eyes. I know I couldn't see it, but from the crinkle in his eyes, I could tell he was smiling just as big as I was.

He pulled me into a hug, squeezing me tight before stepping back. Charles shook his head, reaching his hands up and rubbing his gloved-hands across my cheeks. Had I been crying?

Charles jogged off, completing his weigh in and disappearing to the cool-down room to wait for the podium celebration. We all shifted, going to a spot we could see the celebration, waiting for it to begin. This all felt like a dream.

Even when he walked out on that podium and I blew him a kiss. Or when the three winners were spraying each other in champagne. All a dream.

I heard my name being called, being broken from my trance. Lissie was calling to me from the side. I pulled a face, giving one last look at the podium before shuffling my way through the crowd to get to her.

"Go to his driver's room, you know he wants to see you." Lissie suggested with a wink.

A blush took over my face, "You're making things up."

"With the way he's looking at you right now, I don't think I am." What?

I turned around and looked back up at the podium. Sure enough, Charles was staring down at me right now while Max and Sergio continued to soak themselves and him in champagne. I sent him a smile before turning back to Lissie.

Maybe she was right.

I'm not sure how much time passed as I waited, but I was anxious. I knew that since Charles landed a podium position it meant a few interviews – mainly because I'm usually the one conducting them. It just seemed that this time around time passed far slower than usual.

But then the door opens and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped. Why did today feel so different? The air in here felt different.

Charles visibly relaxed when he stepped in the room, seeing me in here. "J'espérais que tu m'attendrais." (I was hoping you would wait for me.)

"Tu l'as fait! Votre premier podium de la saison." (You did it! Your first podium of the season.) I couldn't contain the smile on my face.

I'm so proud of him.

He didn't say anything back, just crossed the room with a look of determination of his face. He didn't stop either, just getting closer and closer.

Until he kissed me.

Wait.

His hands were on my face and he was kissing me.

Charles pulled back for a second, a terrified look on his face. And that's when it hit me that I didn't kiss back and he was panicking. Shit, shit, shit.

His lips felt so right on mine and I think I liked it too much, but I didn't kiss back.

Without another thought, I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him back in, connecting our lips once more. He melted into the kiss, one of his hands cupping my face again. Why did this feel so right, the feeling so familiar?

We broke apart, our faces only inches from each other, Charles breathless and me giggling. "Je n'arrive pas à croire qu'on vient de s'embrasser." (I can't believe we just kissed.)

He chuckled, taking a step back and running a hand through his hair. "C'est en fait notre deuxième baiser. Nous nous sommes embrassés au club ce soir-là, mais tu étais trop ivre pour t'en souvenir." (This is actually our second kiss. We kissed at the club that night, but you were too drunk to remember it.)

My jaw dropped.

Like actually dropped.

I pointed a finger at him, rather accusingly, "Est-ce pour cela que tu t'es fâché contre moi avant de partir pour l'Italie?" (Is that why you got angry with me before leaving for Italy?)

He blushed at the memory.

"Espèce de petit salaud ! Tu aurais du me le dire." (You little bastard! You should have told me.) I can't believe him!

This time he laughed, leaning in and shutting me up with a kiss. I could get used to this for sure – the feeling and taste of his lips.

I blushed when he pulled away, hiding my neck in his face, but I quickly stood up again, a gag forcing its way out of my mouth. "Tu es collant à cause de la sueur et du champagne." (You're sticky from sweat and champagne.)

Another kiss.

"Et si tu te préparais à partir pendant que je me douche et que nous sortions dîner?" (How about you get ready to leave while I shower and we go out to dinner?) Charles sent me the sweetest smile.

Oh, this man.

I raised an eyebrow, "Comme un rendez-vous?" (Like a date?)

"J'aimerais le penser, à moins que je ne lise tout cela mal." (I'd like to think so, unless I'm reading this all wrong.) He mocked my facial expression, raising an eyebrow as well.

I shook my head rather quickly, stepping forward and pressing my lips into his, taking my time. Savoring it, savoring him. "Définitivement pas." (Definitely not.)

Charles smirked, kissing me again before shaking his head, taking a step toward the shower in his room. He sent me a wink, his gaze never leaving mine.

"Tu vas être ma mort, Della Moreau." (You're going to be the death of me, Della Moreau.)

i know i know it's short
but addie finally kisses him
AND REMEMBERS

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

47.1K 789 29
No one knows her face. Just her name.
26.5K 350 17
From childhood best friends to strangers, some people just outgrow their friends. She wasn't prepared for how her heart skipped a beat when she saw...
505K 16.4K 39
In which she agreed to get into a fake relationship with the wild lion to save his reputation. Fake dating. Enemies to lovers.
4.7K 144 10
in which sadie piastri is in love with charles leclerc but doesn't know how to confess her feelings for him. IRL AND SOCIAL MEDIA FIC female!oc x cha...