The Farmer's Daughter is the...

By witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue... More

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Jade Pendant
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Examination Results
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Vixen
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
Lianhua (Lotus) Village
The Poor Siblings
Untitled Chapter
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Rescue
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Arriving Home
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver
Wishes
Inquiry
Persuasion
Agree
Loquat Paste
Ye Feiyu
Hospitality

Vicious

1.5K 71 2
By witchy8181

The village chief was delighted when he heard this and said: "The medicine given by the young master is naturally good medicine. I would like to thank you on behalf of the child."

Chun Wa on the side also bent down to thank her.

Qibao took out an exquisite small porcelain bottle from her arms, which was actually transferred from space. When she opened the cork, a medicinal fragrance suddenly wafted out.

The village chief knew it was good medicine when he saw the package. He thought this young man was really kind-hearted, so he quickly poured some warm water over.

After helping Qiu Ya take the medicine, Chun Wa asked anxiously: "Sir, my sister will be fine, right?"

Qibao nodded and said: "Well, my pills can relieve pain and are also very effective for trauma. She will recover soon."

Chun Wa immediately kowtowed to Qibao and said: "Thank you sir for saving my sister."

Qibao helped the person up and said: "Your sister hasn't eaten for a long time, right?"

After hearing this, Chun Wa wiped his tears sadly and said: "Yes, my eldest aunt gives me and my sister a pancake every day and lets us share it. Every time my sister and I would soak it in water before we ate it. Half a pancake for one person wouldn't fill us up. My sister and I have to do a lot of work every day, and sometimes we are so hungry that we feel dizzy. There is really nothing we can do. I took my sister to drink water as much as possible, so that we wouldn't be so hungry until we fell asleep at night."

When the village chief heard this, his face turned green with anger: "Animal! I thought that even though you siblings were having a hard time, I thought at least there would be enough food for you to eat before you went to work. Thinking that when you guys are older, I'll arrange for you two to live with each other, I didn't think she'd be so vicious as this, why don't you guys come to me to help your siblings!"

Chun Wa smiled bitterly and said: "Even if I said it, Grandpa Village Chief could help my sister and I teach grand auntie a lesson, but when she returns, she'll take it out on me and my sister, and our siblings will surely receive a severe beating, so I want my sister to get less beatings now, which is why I've been holding my tongue."

The village chief sighed and said: "What a miserable child! Didn't your uncle help you?"

Chun Wa shook his head and said: "Uncle, he doesn't care about anything at home, and he is very afraid of my aunt, so he will pretend not to see her when she hits us, and run away from a distance."

The village chief said: "There's no way you, brother and sister, can escape this time. I don't know if I can happen to help you next time. You are only ten years old now. It will take several years for you to grow up. Alas!"

Chun Wa bit his lip and said: "Grandpa Village Chief, there's one more thing I didn't tell you... Once I secretly overheard my great aunt say that she'd sell my sister to a madam in a few years. She said that she could exchange a lot of money to come back and pay for Brother Dabao to get a wife. Grandpa Village Chief, what's a madam?"

Upon hearing this, the village chief's expression changed and he asked: "Chun Wa, did you hear it right?"

Chun Wa shook his head, positively certain that he had heard correctly.

The village chief said with a straight face: "Even if there are people selling daughters in our village, they are at most sold to rich families as maids. I have never seen anyone send their daughters to such a dirty place. If she really succeeds, not only will Qiu Ya be destroyed, but the entire village will be affected by her."

Qibao said from the side: "Village Chief you just said it's a daughter too, but Qiu Ya and Chun Wa weren't born from her, so of course she put up with it."

The village chief sighed again and said: "Chun Wa's father really entrusted the wrong person to his family. He was originally thinking of his nephews and nieces. Although he did not want to treat these brothers and sisters like his own children, he would always let them have enough to eat! I didn't expect that, there is such a despicable and shameless person in our village."

Chun Wa wiped his tears and spoke: "Grandpa, village chief, please save my sister! I don't want my sister to be sold, she is my only relative in this world!"

The village chief couldn't think of a better way for a while. Even if he warned Wang Dahua, it would only have a temporary effect. If she really sold Qiu Ya and went to that kind of place behind his back, he would be helpless. He would have to work and stare at Wang Dahua for more than ten hours a day.

The atmosphere became quiet for a while, except for the sound of Chun Wa sniffing from time to time.

Qibao saw that the time had come, so she said: "Village chief, why don't you let these brothers and sisters follow me from now on? It's better than living like this." 

"What! Young Master, do you mean to buy these two brothers and sisters?" the village chief asked in surprise.

"Yes, but it still depends on whether he is willing. If he is not willing, just pretend that I didn't say anything." Qibao said.

Chun Wa was stunned for a moment and said quickly: "Young master, I am willing, I am willing, as long as you can give our brother and sister a full meal, I am willing to do whatever you ask me to do."

Qibao asked: "Have you decided? Will your sister be willing?"

Chun Wa quickly stepped forward and took Qiu Ya's hand and said: "Sister, let's just follow the young master. The young master is a good man. We will have enough to eat every day from now on, and we will no longer be afraid of being hungry."

Qiu Ya opened her eyes a little and looked at her brother. Her eyes stayed on Qibao again. She nodded for a while, but she didn't have the energy to say a word.

The village chief said: "It seems that this child is too hungry. There is still some rice porridge at home. I will bring a bowl for Qiu Ya to eat."

"Thank you, village chief!" Chun Wa said happily.

The village chief soon brought over a bowl of whole grain rice porridge. After Chun Wa took it, he started feeding Qiu Ya spoon by spoon.

Maybe she thought she was too hungry, but after a while she finished eating a bowl of rice porridge. Qiu Ya also gained some energy and said in a thin voice: "I am willing to follow the master, as a slave or a maid. I don't want to be beaten every day."

The village chief felt a little sad, sighed heavily, and said: "Since this is what you siblings want, I'll go to Wang Dahua now, I'm sure she'll agree if there's silver."

Qibao also wanted to solve this problem as soon as possible and planned to go with him. Chun Wa asked his sister to stay at the village chief's house and said: "Sister, you sleep here for a while, brother will be back soon."

Seeing Qiu Ya nodding, they headed towards Wang Dahua's house.

Before knocking on the courtyard door, Wang Dahua cursed loudly inside: "These two scoundrels think that they have the support of the village chief, so they have gone against me, right? The village chief that old man is really meddlesome, everything has to intervene. I didn't hit his children, those who don't know still think it's his child, tomorrow I'll sell these two bad bastards to the brothel pavilion, I'll see how he can intervene!"

The village chief's face turned red and his neck was thick with anger. He kicked the courtyard door and made a loud "clang" noise: "Wang Dahua, open the door for me!"

It was quiet for a moment, and no one heard footsteps coming to open the door.

The village chief shouted: "Don't open the door, do you! Good! I'm going to find Dabao's father to divorce you, and if he doesn't want to, your family won't be able to stay in Lotus Village from now on!"

"Hehe...I thought who was coming! ...I was startled, so it's the village chief! I'm injured, and I'm applying some medicine! It's really not convenient to open the door, if there is nothing wrong with the village chief, come back another day..." At this time, Wang Dahua was a little annoyed, thinking that the village chief is really a haunted soul, and didn't know how much of the curses he heard just now.

"Okay! Isn't it inconvenient? I'll go to the Yamen right now and accuse you of slander. Just wait and get slapped! I heard everything you just said, and the young master is standing by to testify. I have a witness. Just wait! Let's go!"

Qibao also said: "I happen to know the county magistrate, so it's okay to say a few words. I will testify for you, village chief!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 9.7K 28
Softness ruined Madaket Rosales. Never again will she be gentle. FINNICK ODAIR (slowburn) / pre-thg ━ mockingjay © 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖘 (also publish...
107K 3.1K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
Fragile By DRAGON

Fanfiction

80.7K 2.3K 20
"A fantastic book...the emotion poured into it is overwhelming" -purplepopcorn65 [SHERLOCK X FEMALE OC] Margo suffers from OCD, and so she shuts he...
34.7K 70 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...