HIS HEAVEN

By kookie_little_vixen

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

❅..INTRODUCTION..❅
1. HER HAUNTED PAST
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME
8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
11. HEAVEN
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
14. JEALOUS OVER A KID
15. MOVIE DATE
16. INTERRUPTED
17. IGNORING
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP
39. PARTY VENUE
40. I ONLY LOVE YOU
41. THE TRUTH
42. SHE IS DEAD

21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )

170 6 4
By kookie_little_vixen

Author's Pov:

"Please stop make me worried baby." He said staring at you. You nodded your head with your teary eyes. He is gently kissing your cheeks, your nose, your chin and your jawline. Finally your lips, He is kissing you softly and slowly, you are also kissing him back. It's a sweet kiss full of love not lust. There is only love in this kiss. He tells you how much he loves you through his kiss. You are feeling his love too. He cupped your cheeks pulling you closer then deepening the kiss and you too replied him with the same passion while moving your hands from his waist to his neck. That kiss became a bit needy. He moved his hand to your waist and squeezed there. You moaned between the kiss that's when he entered his tongue in your mouth. You gasped when you felt his warm tongue in your mouth. He was devouring your every inch literally eating you in every corner of your mouth. You are feeling soo many butterflies because you never felt this type of sensation in your whole life. You kinda liked it alot. You are enjoying every second.

You both are ran out of breath but didn't stopped kissing. Both of them don't want to break the kiss at all. After few minutes you break the kiss and take a deep breath and gulping soo much of air. He looked at your breathing mess figure. He gently placing his hand on your cheek that's when you gazed at him. Your breath hitched when you looked at his eyes. His eyes ohhh my god, the brown eyes which is your weakness now staring at your soul with a different emotion. It's not love, not at all. It's lust.....! Pure lust and desire was clearly visible in his galaxy eyes.

"I want you baby, I want you soo desperately. I want to claim you as mine, Only mine." He came close to your face and whispered sensually. Your breathing has become abnormal. You don't know this type of sensation which was burning you with unknown feeling inside your stomach when you heard his words, you have never experienced this. Seems like you want him too. You don't know why you feel like this, maybe it's because of the wine you drank earlier, but now you feel very very needy. "I want you too Tae, Make me yours in every possible way." You whispered against his lips feeling very needy because of him. That's it. His eyes darkened with full of lust and desire when you finally uttered those words which turning him on very very badly.

Maturity Content Ahead 🔞

(A/n: It's my first try to write smut so enjoy it. I'm feeling sooo shy...! Hihihihi don't believe me I'm such a horny girl )

He attacked your lips roughly yet desperately. You wrapped your hands on his neck and pulled him close to you kissing him back with soo much passion. Your actions are not helping but arousing him sooo much. He grabbed your legs wrapped around his waist. He gripped on your ass cheek and squeezing them hardly. You moaned between the kiss that's when he entered his tongue again devouring your mouth. Now your both tongues are battling for the dominance but your bad luck because he won. Ohh my gosh he is a damn great kisser. Now he is eating you like his favourite meal.

He brought you to the bed while kissing you. You gripped on his back head playing with his silky yet smooth hair while enjoying this most passionate kiss. He sat on the bed with you on his lap while you are totally wrapped your legs around him. You two are not breaking the kiss because you both like this sensation you are feeling right now. Both of you ran out of breath then broke the kiss while panting heavily. He then attacked your neck and slowly placed wet kisses on your neck. Your breathing is not normal at all. His actions making you completely wet in your panties. He was biting your neck, you hissed in pain while clutching his shoulder but it didn't last long because he soothed you with his soft kiss on that pain sting. He is making marks on your neck with soo much concentration like his whole life depends on it.

He slowly takes off your dress strips sliding it down, now your clevage is fully visible to him. On the other side Taehyung completed his hickey game now he pulled out his head then stared at his work art. He proudly grinned and then went to your ear, "You looking soo sexy with my marks darling." He said while biting your earlobe sensually. You are snuggling in the crook of his neck. He chuckled at you. "Is my baby feeling shy right now?" He asked you with the smirk. You didn't replied still buried your face in his neck. "So bad, today I will ruin this innocence of yours totally." He sensually whispered in your ear sending shivers under your spine.

Suddenly your breath hitched when he unclipped your bra then threw it away god knows where. You gasped when the cold air get contacted with your bare bosoms. He kisses up to your shoulder, his hands on your waist kneading it softly. Then, finally his lips landed on your nipple, sucking on it and you felt like you were on fucking cloud nine, He was biting you with his teeth on your nipple, made you flinch and just moan louder at every fucking point. You just watch as he fondles with your nipples. turning them and twisting them so pleasantly like he were painting a goddamn art with it. His one hand on your back and another one on your left breast squeezing them without mercy. His mouth now molesting your right breast. He is biting, sucking with his teeth and giving soo many wet kisses there. You are sure there are soo many hickeys will be visible tomorrow, While you are gripped on his hair tightly and just receiving this heavenly pleasure which he was giving to you with soo much passion.

Then he lifting the both of you and then pulling you back on the bed within a few seconds. You couldn't even grasp how he just did that within seconds and your back was touching the silk sheets which were so comfortable.
He hovers on top of you, your hands still in his hair holding him still. He dipping his face into your neck. sniffing it a little. You turn your head towards the side allowing him to do whatever he wants however he wants, he starts kissing your neck softly, each kiss making your toes clench harder in anticipation. His kisses were planted all on your neck not one side left empty. He slowly comes down from your neck and gives kisses to your collarbone then your cleavage soo sensually making you a breathing mess. Then he took off your dress from your body threw it away god knows where. You closed your eyes very tightly because you are now only in your black panty.

When he saw you in your black panty, he licked his lips and looked deeply at your body sinfully with full of lust. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt threw them away. He was half naked now. He again hovered on your body then attacked you breast again. Kissing them, sucking them, squeezing them like a stress ball. "It was soo soft." He said making you even more wet under your pants. He is enjoying his happy time with your breast while you are breathing heavily clutching his hair soo tightly. He slowly moved his hands down to your lower abdomen and then suddenly he entered his fingers into your panty making you flinch very hard due to this sudden action and the sensation which you never felt in your whole life. He then started rubbing your clit with his fingers sending shivers under your spine. You are breathing sooo harldy because of his touch.

"Oh gosh you are sooo wet baby." He uttered those words without any shame making your whole face like a red tomato juice. He again attached your lips with his, eating them soo passionately while rubbing your clit giving thousands of different sensations in your body. You don't know what possessed in your body but you liked everything he did with you. After a few minutes of this passionate kiss session, he broke the kiss then stared at you breathing figure. "This is your first time right?" He asked you and you nodded shyly. "Then I will make this special for us. Trust me darling." He said then he looked into your eyes and entered his middle finger into your hole. You arched your back. Tears are coming in your eyes. This is very new for you so it is very painful. You clutched the bedsheet and closed your eyes tightly. He got worried when he saw your tears. The only thing he doesn't like in his life is your tears.

Taehyung knew you felt uncomfortable that's why he diverted your attention by kissing your lips again to calm you down and then he slowly moving his fingers in and out of your warm walls. You slowly adjusted to his fingers and now it was pleasurable for you, you could feel a small tower slowly building up in your stomach like a sloth moving its steps. It was so slow yet pleasant feeling. You don't want to stop, you just want his fingers buried deep in your cunt. That's when he entered another finger in your hole then moving them soo fastly making you arch back. "Tae....!" You moaned feeling soo much pleasure by his fingers. He proudly grinned then again sucked on your breast. Your moans were deep and Taehyung seems like he was enjoying it. He fastened the pace of his hand. Your walls were expanding so Taehyung carefully inserted his index finger inside your clit. The fingers ramming right in and out of your wet core, making quenching noises and these noises were so hot for you.

Taehyung rapidly fastened his pace after seeing you moaning and he looked at your face with a satisfied smirk. He knew you would never forget this. His long slender fingers were thrusting rapidly and quickly your mouth was hung open from this much pleasure.
Suddenly his hands hit a spot and that's it.
"T-tae." You moaned loudly clenching on his fingers and he knew you were about to cum. Your body stiffened and it felt like you would faint any moment. "Baby let it all out, shh relax." He consoles with so much desire in his voice and you never had experienced such pleasure in your life. You could see nothing other than his fingers gliding in and out of your core, his brown eyes glaring at yours. That's it, that's when you felt your first orgasm. You get sooo much relief after letting out everything and then stared at him. Ohh gosh he was smirking.

He taking out his fingers and licking them infront of you. "You taste like a damn drug and I swear I will eat you for the rest of my life." He mumbled, you just smiled with your rose cheeks at his dirty comment. You closed your eyes feeling your legs shivering after his sinful fingers torture on you. But seems like Taehyung have some another plans. Because he removed his pant along with his boxer and threw them aside god knows where. Now he is completely naked. "It's not over Baby." He whispered that's when you opened your eyes. Your breath hitched when you looked at his naked body. You started touching his rock like body. He smirked proudly. "Enjoying the view my darling?" He said with the smirk, it's just fuel your shyness more because ohh gosh you are now pure red tomato. You immediately averted your gaze to another side ignoring his sinful chuckles which sending soo many butterflies to you. You gasped at his sudden action.

He gripped on your panty hem with his teeth then slowly pulled down from your body. You arched your back. Now you both are completely naked but you didn't opened your eyes at all. He was staring at your naked body with his dark eyes digging holes in your body with his looks. Ohh gosh stop staring at her. "Fuck, you are making me hard Darling....!" He said without any shame. While you are looking like a beet root. You blushing....! Yn the blushing mess. He opens your legs wide and looks at your lower part very deeply while licking his lips sensually. You tried to closed your legs because of embarrassment but he didn't let you. "Trust me, this is the best view I have ever seen in my life. I will never forget this view darling." He said admiring your lower part with soo much desire in his eyes. You heaved a deep breath and let him do whatever he wants. He slowly hovered on your body between your legs. You flinched when his hard dick get contacted with your wet core.

He slowly entered his dick into your pussy. You cried in pain it's felt like someone stabbed you very harshly. You are breathing heavily not handling this pain. You cried and your eyes got full teary. He looked at your painful face. He came to your ear "Shh Baby...! Please don't cry, Soon it will fade away. Trust me and please stop crying." He whispered slowly in worried tone. He didn't moved a single inch and waiting for you to adjust his length while staying still at the same position. After sometime your pain fade away and now you are feeling at ease. You looked at him but he already looking at you with worried face. You just smiled then placed your hand on his face. "Now I'm feeling okay. Move Tae" You said assured him. But he didn't convinced at all. "Sure?" He again asked you. You nodded. That's it. He entered his whole length inside you. You arched you back feeling his hard member inside you.

You grunt out when you get used to the feeling of him inside you, his hands then moving onto the mattress as he moves a little, pushing himself deeper. "Tae." you moaned even louder. "Fucking sooo tight my darling...!" He said, You could feel his entire cock inside you, moving in and out making you feel breathless and dizzy with pleasure. Seeing the eased look on your face Taehyung pushes even more deeper, his hands holding your body still so he could move comfortably. His pace fastened and you are moaning his name loudly making him soo proud of himself. He again attached his lips with you deepening the kiss while thrusting deeply. You hugged him tightly and digging your nails in his back telling him how good he is making you feel now. You are in the cloud nine. It's feels sooo good. He is thrusting deep again and again on your g-spot. Your eyes are rolling at the pleasure he gives you. He continues to kiss you and keep thrusting you deeply at the certain spot continuously. You feel like a knot in your stomach tightened and it was very painful to you.

You want to ignore it for a long time but the pain has not subsided. The longer you endure, the more pain you feel now. His thrusts deepens and that's it you can't endure it anymore. "Tae....! I'm f-feeling I-Im." You couldn't even uttered those words because it's paining you. Taehyung sensed that you were close to you climax. "Wait Baby, I am also very close. Please endure it for a little my baby. Let's cum together, Okay?" He said thrusting you even more harder. But you are feeling like you are about to pass out. "But Tae....! I can't." You said while holding his back even more tightly. "Yes you can, My baby can do it." He said softly and you nodded. He kissed your cheeks then thrusting you in a animalistic speed. You are a moaning mess right now. After sometime you both came to your climax together. "Let's cum together baby. Let it all out now." He said while staring at your messy figure. You nodded. That's it you both cum together. You let out a loud moan while closing your eyes tightly. He cum inside you. You felt his warm liquid released inside of yours. You moaned loudly at that feeling.

Maturity Content Ended. 🥱
( I Need To Bath With Hobi's Water )

He drops his body on you and breathing heavily while snuggling in your neck. "I swear to god I will get addicted to your body like crazy for sure." He whispered in your year sensually. While you too taking deep breaths and hugged him tightly while ruffling his hair and rubbing his back with another hand. He felt soo good right now. You warmth feels soo comfortable to him. He wants to stay in your arms for the rest of his life. He owns you now, you became his now, Only his. After snuggling eachother he kissed your neck then pulled out his member. After that he dropped on the bed beside you. He pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly kissing your crown head sweetly. You buried your face in his chest feeling his warmth. "I Love You Baby." He said while kissing your forehead sweetly but you didn't replied. Tears started coming in your eyes after hearing his confession.

He felt hot tears of yours rolling down to his chest. He immediately broke the hug and cupped your face. His heart clenched when he saw tears in your eyes. "Baby, What happened? Are you feeling pain anywhere. Huh? Please tell me Naa." He got panicked and blasting with soo many questions with concern. You shooks your head as no, while your tears flowing like a river. He looked at you confused. "Then why are you crying baby?" He asked you worriedly. "I f-feel like I d-don't deserve y-your love Tae." You uttered those words hardly while tears not stopping. He frowned at your words. "What do you mean baby?" He asked fully confused.

"I don't know why you loved me but my whole life is connected with a tragedy. I don't deserve to be loved, Tae. My past life left me a bitter memory. It has been 7 years since
I smiled happily. It is also because of you. Since you came into my life I'm able to enjoy my life happily. But I'm very afraid of my fate. The people I loved went far away from me and I'm afraid that if I love you, you too will be in danger because of my fate. No...!
I don't want that to happen." You said crying hardly remembering everything that happened in your past. He looked at you for good few minutes with his worried eyes. He wiped your tears and gently kissed your forehead. You close your eyes and feeling him. Tears rolled down your eyes as you closed your eyes. He kissed your teary eyes.

"I'm A Big Sinner Tae" - Yn

"Then I Will Become Your Sin Baby" - Tae

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.7K 46
A thrilling tale of love , friendship , and resilience . Y/N , a Indian-Korean student , transfers to a top Korean university . When Y/N's past and p...
5K 169 28
this is the story about army girl and idol "what happened to.......y-you y/n..you were not like t-that" "you made me do this taehyung!" . . . . . ...
11.5K 1K 32
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
88.9K 1.6K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...