'His Unwanted Love: Desire'21...

By sOFYrahman_

A forceful arranged marriage story.... Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude famous business man . He was f... More

Author
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Greedy
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Reality
Chapter 12 (Smut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Jin 😭
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ

Chapter 01

3.2K 177 14
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

2 elderly women are sitting on the couch discussing about girls . 

Woman 1 : Mrs.Jeon I think this girl is good ...her dad is a well-known businessman.  

Mrs. Jeon : Im selecting life partner, not business deal .*cold Voice* 

That woman gulps as she knows Mrs.Jeon don't like this . 

Woman : Then what type of girl do you want ? 

Mrs. Jeon : I want a girl who can melt my Jungkook's stone heart ......Mrs.Shin..& money can't do that ...that girl *point at the Picture* isn't a good person she is a rude & arrogant young girl who loves to show off...i met her a few days ago at a business party so I'm not selecting her .  

Woman : Ok then I will add more girls . 

Mrs . Jeon : Shin I don't care about the girl's background....i don't care if she is rich or not ...heart is everything not money so bring a few girls pics who aren't rich . 

Mrs. Shin nodded & picked up her bags to leave . 

Mrs. Jeon sighs & closes her eyes . 

Soon a old maid came & gave her coffee. 

Maid : Madam ? 

Mrs.Jeon : OH thank you Maria ..i really need this . 

Maria : Mdam Jeon don't worry soon you will get a nice girl for little master. 

Mrs.Jeon : I know ...i need to search ....I'm worried about him ......I'm getting old Maria ...i just want him settled in with a girl & wants to see his great grandkids...that's it . 

Maria : Dont worry soon you will. *smile* 

Mrs .jeon : I know god is merciful....soon I will meet my grandson's soulmate ...*Smile* 

 ____🌹____

A girl is packing her books as she is kinda late for her class . She lastly looks at herself in the mirror.

(I changed yn 's pic)

Her eyes fall on the locket on her neck & touch it . 

(Its a special locket that glows at night time )

?? : I hope I will meet you soon. *whisper * 

 With that she left her room . 

She was about to leave but she heard her stepmom's voice .  

 Step Mom : YN !! 

Yn stopped & looked behind her , her stepmom came out of the kitchen . 

StepMom : Today you will get your salary right ? 

Yn hesitantly nodded. 

Yn is looking down as she knows her stepmom's anger. 

Step mom : Hmm.. well don't dare to spend it on your useless stuff 

Yn : O..ok Mom . 

Soyeon : UNNIE !! 

 Yn smile as she saw her little sister Soyeon just come down. 

Soyeon : Go ...you are going to be late . 

Yn nodded & waved her bye , while 9-year-old Soyeon smile . 

Stepmom: Soyeon go & take a bath..you need to attend school. 

Soyeon nodded & ran inside her room . 

Yn is walking more like running as she needs to catch bus . 

About Yn's life - She was an orphan girl but adopted her as he wasn't interested married, he was a good man & loved Yn as his daughter but soon he fell for Mrs. Kim . He married & soon they have their own kid but Mrs. Kim doesn't like y/n that much, her dislike turns into hate when Mr.Kim dies in an accident.Yn was only 17 years old when she lost her father. Mrs.Kim just wanted to be with her daughter but she didn't kick her out because she was doing a job & Mrs.Kim needed money, insurance money isn't enough for her ,yes she is greedy . YN respects her as a mother but Mrs.Kim never understands that . After college yn do part-time jobs in a restaurant, which pays her enough but Mrs.Kim don't want yn to use that money for herself. Yn's study is ongoing bcz of her scholarship, Yn is a bright student. Yn just wants family & love of her mother that's why she is still with them. She don't want to be alone, she hates it . She was only 5 years old when Mr. Kim adopted her. 

Yn quickly  run towards the bus stop . 

  --------🌹--------

 Meanwhile- 

Employees are doing their work while a few women gossip while sipping coffee. 

Girl 1 : Did you hear Mr.Jeon kicked Ms.Lee from her cabin bcz she tried to seduce him . 

Girl 2 : Well boss is cold ...but I can't believe he is not dating anyone...i mean how ? 

Girl 3 : Well Mr. Jeon is rich , billionaire, handsome man ...girls cant resist him...even I cant...i wish I could touch him. *dreamy voice* 

3 of them laugh . 

?? :So you want to touch me huh ?*cold voice*n

3 of them gasp & look behind . 

Girl 1 :Mr. ..Mr..jeon .*Scared* 

Jungkook : Im paying you for work, not for gossiping about me . *Cold voice* 

Jungkook is getting mad , his cold eyes giving them shivers . 

Jk : 3 of you FIRED!!! 

With that JK left while 3 girls started pleading which JK's secretary Wng Jackson handles . 

 -------🌹------

Jk's cabin : 

Jngkook sigh & lean back in his chair . 

Jungkook : Wang ...announcement about adding new employees. 

Jackson : OK boss . 

Jackson left as he needed to do his work. 

Jungkook closes his eyes & remembers her , his first love. 

Jungkook: I'm waiting ...i will find you soon.  

 Jungkook holds the locket which is on his neck . 

  Waiting for their love ........

___🌹___

 I hope you guys like it ....😅

About me, I'm ok now ...don't worry 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 13.3K 39
A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anything, he just wants her. His wife failed...
2.1M 80.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
523K 13.1K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...